Can't wait to get my hourglass shape... March 8,2012 -Dr.Perry- Miami Shores, FL

I'm 18 turning 19 in April, and I've been...

I'm 18 turning 19 in April, and I've been wanting the procedure forever! I have a very boxy shape and ugh how I hate it. I'm 5'2 and 118lbs, so I'm pretty petite. I come to this website everyday just to see the reviews because they're so helpful.

My goal is to have a lil plump perky booty w/ a shelf and projection. I really don't want a Kim Kardashian or J.Lo booty becuase it would look crazy on my body lol. I live in Dallas,TX and traveling to Miami for the procedure. I must admit I'm kind of nervous but the only thing I'm nervous about is the anesthia(i think thats how you spell it lol).

I'm trying to gain weight atleast 15lbs.Its really hard for me to gain weight so if you have any tips for gaining weight really fast please let me know lol. I heard I should take protein shakes. But I don't know what kind I should take. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks, I will try that :)
Okay try Ensure boost any boost drink has 350 calories. Drink as many as u can througout the day and that should do the trick.
Hey Starr3! If you don't mind me asking, which doctor are you going to and how long do you have to stay? Also, how much are your hotel cost if you've booked it already. Thanks.

So I've been looking around, and I'm...

So I've been looking around, and I'm considering going to Dr.Markmann(Baltimore). He's very good at this procedure and I love his results, but he is really pricey! I'm also considering Dr.Mendieta(Miami), I love the way he sculpts the body to give you an hourglass shape. I see a lot of complaints about him not giving people a J.Lo booty or Kim K. booty, but I'm not looking for that because it would look crazy on my body lol.

Starr, I'm 5'8 and 135 lbs. He told me he thinks he can get out 3.5-4 liters and that was the most any one had told me. Probably because he was doing my sub bra roll too for free. He gave me an approximate of 600cc per cheek but I told him I wanted more just in case of that 20% going away. After all I'm getting this procedure for the butt, the vaser lipo that comes with it is just a plus haha. Also I did notice something, as I was doing quotes every where other people wanted to do just regular lipo, or tumescent lipo. I wanted Vaser for the skin tightening! Anyhow let me know what you think of his lipo pics, they are simply amazing! Also I'll keep you posted if you'd like!

Hey Starr3, I see you are considering coming to baltimore? I too looked into Dr. Markmann but just like you said-he is pricey! It's probably because he makes it mandatory to stay in the hospital over night. I did several interviews in the Bethesda/maryland/DC/VA area and I found my doc. He's not quite as cheap as your miami doc for 6400. But I just scheduled my surgery today for 8000. It's including the inner thighs, flanks, sub bra roll, and full abdomen with fat grafting to the Butt. I had to see him to get pics of his fat grafting but you can always check out his vaser lipo pics. He has a ton more in office but on his website they are also simply-amazing. I am tall and athletic but barely have any weight to loose too. I am also packing on the poundage-my surgery is Feb 6. If you want you can e-mail me and I'll let you know how it goes if you'd like. I'll throw up before and after photos once its complete. The doctor is: Dr. Frank Richards (Bethesda MD). I did tons of searching on his reviews and he has over 60 of them, every single one a positive review, I could not find a negative one at all. Hope this helps!

Hi Tiffany, yes I'm still considering Dr.Markmann. I sent him pictures but he hasn't replied yet. How much do you weight if you don't mind me asking. How many cc's is he going to give you? I'm going to look him up.

I know I keep changing my doctor but I'm...

I know I keep changing my doctor but I'm finally figured out who I'm going to. Dr.Perry! I chose Dr.Perry, because he does the procedure on thin people like me and plus he is good at sculpting, and he has a very reasonable price range. There's not a lot of reviews of him on here, but he is very good and I booked him, because I'm pretty sure once everyone finds out about him people are going to start going to him. And you know what that mean!He's going to up his prices lol. I will keep you all posted throughout my journey. Also what kind of supplements should I take before the surgery?

What is you update did u get the procedure, if so which Dr
No puN intended but u r a female right.
I'm going to try it :) I havent tried any protein shakes because I heard they were nasty. I think it depends on the doctor. My friend went to dr.compos in Tijuana she weights 100lbs(she's so tiny lol) but he somehow got 800cc's(400 in each cheek)& her body looks amazing! My goal us to get to 130 even 135 I'm 120 right now have no idea how I gain the weight lol.
Miami Plastic Surgeon