Dr. Hasan did a great job!!! I love my results!

I went to get my blood work done on Friday and...

I went to get my blood work done on Friday and their were so many girls!! Omg it was crazy! I saw a lot of huge asses!! Some where there for their follow up appointments and massages. My surgery is this Monday with Dr Hasan. I'm not nervous or excited yet, I just want to get this over with. I pray everything goes well.
Wishing you the best of luck!!!
Hope all is well and wishing you a speedy recovery. Post pics of your progress ;)
I'm so excited I go next month

I've been Hansified!!!

Dr Hasan is very very very nice! I'm so happy I chose him. I'm in pain and discomfort and I get extremely dizzy when I get up. But so far so good. I'll keep you girls posted.
Beautiful.u look bangin
You look great already!! Congratulations!! Happy healing!
Looking good!

Dr. Hasan Brazilian butt lift 2 day post op.

I was able to shower today. I'm still swollen and in pain. But I couldn't be happier!!!
Awesome body,I love the work you had done. You look amazing. How do I get more information about the process? I want to get my stomach and butter done. Thanks
You look amazing , do you have before pixs
you look amazing, he did a great job

Some before pics

I gained 10lbs for my procedure. I went from 134lbs to144lbs
Your booty looks so nice! Can't believe you put your face up though! You are brave.
Why what happens of I put my face?
How tall are you?

I deleted my pics and uploaded them without my face.

I was told for protection?? Oh well I did it and here they are again.
you look great!
It's because a lot of people can be evil and it's better that way. At least I got to see that funny one. I kept my tats and face private because I didnt want any one but close family to know. The internet is crazy and pics end up everywhere :)
what are your measurements?

Before pictures with my face covered

Hopefully these will upload. I've been trying for ever!!
You look great!!!
You look really good!!!

Side by side comparison

My before was taken the night before my surgery. And the after the next day.
Looking good! I love your results.
Your body looks so nice!
Your after is amazing!!! Very happy for you!

First day of massages.

I thought it was going to hurt a lot but I actually felt relief after the massage. Maria was amazing! I absolutely love everyone that I have dealt with, they are all so nice and knowledgeable. I'm so happy that I decided to go with Dr.Hasan.
Congrats Hasanified Barbie, and welcome to the other side in bootyland. You look amazing! Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Girl u look good!! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful

3 day post op Dr. Hasan

Second day of massages
WOW!.....that about covers it.... If my PS is able to achieve your results on my frame, I'll be jumping for joy! Wish you good and speedy recovery too.
Lol i was gone say sum bout them to but didnt wanna seem to creepy lol thanks for saying it for me cant wait for my reduction
Lol!! They look awesome. Hell I hope my boobs look better after my surgery!!!! That's one heck of a bonus!!!

I pooped!!!! Yay!

I hadn't popped since my surgery day it had been four days already. I was starting to get concerned and nauseas. Thankfully I took two laxatives and pooped two hours later. Thank God!!!! I still have a constant headache tho =\
Lol I'm sure he will! Good luck! And thank you very much!
Thanks love!!!!!! Best decision ever?
!** not ? Lol

Another pic

I'm speechless!
Dr Hasan is the master of making bootys look big and juicy naturally!
He sure is!!! He's the best!

Dr.Hasan BBL 4 day post op

I'm on my way to get my third massage. I'm a bit concerned about my left side it's swollen and it hurts the most. But overall I absolutely love my results. :)
You look amazing do you have a before pic so we can see the difference happy healing
Thank you so much I'll post more before pics
Amazing results!!!! Did you stay at the recovery home? I'm looking to book with Hassan in november

Before and after pic bbl Dr. Hasan

love
You look The bomb.com ....now I'm even more excited to drop a few more pounds and have surgery with hassan ...I'm glad I went with him ....I was sold on his work since day one !
You look great!!!

I saw a Hasan Doll today!!

She came up to me and told me she saw me on Realself. She was so beautiful! Your gonna look amazing! Thank you for saying hi. It really felt nice. #teamHasan
your before and after pics look great. You can see a big difference even with the swelling. You are going to look phenomenal. Happy Healing
Awwww thank you so much!!
You look great did you get sagging skin after the lipo??

One week post op pics Dr.Hasan

My recovery has not been as easy. It has been very uncomfortable and painful. My mother has been helping me this past week. Bathing me, wiping my ass lol feeding me doing everything for me. I couldn't have done it without all of her help sadly she leaves today :( I got home today and reality has checked in! Having two small children is soooo much work! Luckily my husband says he's going to help out a lot. I would say the recovery process has been the hardest for me and it's only been one week. On another note, I LOVE my results!! I couldn't be happier!! Thank God everything has gone smoothly.
he really only cost $3800...for anesthesia and everything???
He did. He's gone up $1000. My sister called to get a quote and it was $4800
But I really did just pay $3800

How can I sit without my butt touching any surface??

I know I'm only one week post op but hopefully by next weekend I want to be able to sit!!!!!!! Omg I can't take laying on my stomach or kneeling. Any ideas what I can use to sit?? And will the sitting position interfere with retention? If that makes any sense lol
Get a camp chair and cut a hole in it!!
That's what I'm gonna have to do! After a month.
You look good how many cc's did you get

9 days post op Dr.Hasan BBL

I'm able to take my garment/faja off and put it back on with no help. I feel stronger every day thank God. My skin is very sensitive, and it looks like I have faja burn only a little, I'm applying triple antibiotics cream on it and it seems to help because it's not spreading or anything. I also use the foams on each side and the board in the front. Sleeping on my stomach is driving me insane! I can't tolerate it anymore, I get headaches, and neck aches!!! I don't find relief! For me that has been my biggest challenge. So far I still love my results.
You look great! Did he add hips?
Wow, you look great. I called them today based on your review. I think i may wait a little longer before i jump into it. Please keep us all updated on the survival of the fat. Thanks for your courage! How many ccs per cheeck?
Thank you so much! Yes girl take your time do your research and do it when your financially & emotionally ready. 600cc per cheek. But the thing with me is that he gave me a tiny waist so my butt appears bigger.

10 day post op Dr. Hasan bbl pics

My butt has deff dropped but I still like the shape and fullness. I have not sat on it and don't plan on sitting on it for a while. I still wear my garment/faja. I shower everyday. I walk 10-15 min very slowly. Sleeping has gotten much better thank God. My appetite is normal again. Today I took my last antibiotic pill!! Yay!! So far everything is good. Thank The Lord!
I am interested in getting my bbl with liposuction. I just moved here and am looking for a surgeon. Your reviews really helped me and I am definitely going to look into it! I am 24 years old,140 pounds and I would like a slimmer stomach and a bigger booty! Sort of lacking in the booty department. Please keep us posted! Definitely looking into this doctor.
I'm glad I was able to help. I love Dr. Hasan he knows what he is doing and at a very reasonable price.
I looked at Dr Hasan's other post bbl pics. He is a good surgeon!!! But out of all the girls, I prefer you. I guess it's because you already looked good before that you look so perfect now! You were already in good shape...

I take daily pics. Dr.Hasan BBL

My body changes daily. So that's why intake pics everyday. I'm liking my results even more!!!
Love your results more every day !!
Omg girl you look amaaaaaazzzzzzzing. I'm so happy you posted I feel excited because we are similar size and It was hard visualizing what I may look like , thank you ! I'm less than 4 weeks out with Hassan. Can you tell me where to buy the board and any other advice you may have? Happy continued recovery God bless!
Sorry if u answered this question already, but did u buy ur faja from vanity or online?

Two weeks post op Dr.Hasan BBL

It's been two weeks since my surgery. I still have pain and swelling. I still sleep on my stomach. I wear my board (that I got at Vanity) everyday. It's difficult not being able to sit down at the table and eat with my family, or carry my children. But it's all for a great cause lol. I have noticed shrinkage on my butt, but I still love my results.
Thank you so much!!! :)
Awww thank you so much!! Just be prepared for the recovery, for me it has been a very long slow process. I don't suggest you sit on your butt for at least 2-3 weeks. Don't over do stuff, even if you feel a little better don't go crazy and go shopping! Lol I did and I felt like crap for two days!! Drink a lot of Gatorade the first week! It helps with the dizziness. Take all your pain meds on time. I would suggest a long body pillow to lay on after like the furs few days, it helped me with neck pain from laying on my stomach. I'll post a pic of it. I take my recovery very serious. As should everyone else. Take care of your butt!!! And you will have amazing results!! Good luck girl!!! Xoxoxox

This pillow has helped.

With my neck pain from laying on my stomach. I love it!!!
:-( cant see piks
Oh no, your pics are gone? How are you?
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr.Hasan is amazing, he was very knowledgable, professional and sweet! I would highly recommend him and the entire staff!!! I'm a very satisfied customer!