Can't Trust a Big Butt and a Smile..poison :) - Miami, FL

Hello loves!!! I'm so excited about the journey...

Hello loves!!! I'm so excited about the journey that I am about to embark on. I have been doing my research for time now and I finally have the balls to go through with it. I am getting a bbl that will be preformed by Dr. Fisher. I am in love with his work. He really gives women a good hourglass look, and that's right up my ally lol. Well let me tell you a little about me. I am 23 years old with no kids. I'm a senior in college and this is going to be my graduation gift to myself. I stand tall at 5'4 and weigh 192, but I wear my weight well. My measurements are 42, 38, 44 1/2. I'm going to upload my pre op photos (be nice lol). Like most of you beautiful women on here I have tried every diet/exercise plan known to man and either it didn't work or I didn't commit to it. So it's time for a big ASS change lol. Anyways Im glad to have you ladies on here to talk to. If you have any advise please don't be hesitant to share :)

Just put down my deposit!!!

You guys Shit just got real!!! I just put down my deposit!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! This is really happening!!! I'm feeling like 5 different emotions right now lol. Lol did you all feel like this when you put down your deposit , or is it just me? I was quoted $5000 which is really not that bad because he's good at what he does. I was tempted to go to the DR but after reading some of you guys reviews I was scared as hell. I'm one of those people who don't mind saving a dollar but my health is wayyyyyyy more important than saving a few extra coins. I'm going to be a fisher doll :). I have a question. When should I start getting my materials for sx? I am trying to get a date in May 2015 and was wondering like when is I need to start taking pre meds and all that good stuff. Thanks you guys :)

Wish pics

I got a little rump back there so I'm not really worried about it to much. Just want it to have a little more fullest and projection. But I've always wanted hips!!!! A woman with curves is dangerous hunny!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You should check out some fisher dolls reviews and you can personally ask them questions through private message. I hope it helps.
Girl I put down my $$ yesterday and as bad as I want it I hesitated sooo long because I had the exact same feeling "shit just got real" I'm scheduled for Feb 3. Congrats hun! We are on our way to getting that "Big Ass Change" lol
Lol I know that's right! And your date is right around the corner! Can't wait to see your results love!
All the Best!
Thank you!
You're Welcome. :)
Good luck and please all post pics... Also any feedback on healing process, scars, tips on how to get thru it is always great to hear.
Welcome and Good luck on ur journey!
Enjoy your results ! :)
Good luck!
Hey now welcome to this big Ass world lol! Fisher does amazing woek have that ass super fat! Make sure you take all pre-op vitamins and eat good before hand this is major sx and recovery aint no joke either its wortg it but no joke!!
Thank you for the tips love, and btw you look great!
Hey welcome to RS!!! I am a Fisher Doll. You have chose one of the best!!! Can't wait for you to be Fisherfied!!! Can't wait for your graduation what a great endeavor. Good luck if you need any advice or info pls contact me. Ciao!! For now
Thank you, your a sweetheart. You look amazing! I can't wait to be on the other side
I'll keep up with your journey. Your time is coming. Be safe. Ciao
Heyyy
I'll be following ur journey
Welcome we are both looking for great liposuction