Can't Trust a Big Butt and a Smile..poison :) - Miami, FL

Hello loves!!! I'm so excited about the journey...

Hello loves!!! I'm so excited about the journey that I am about to embark on. I have been doing my research for time now and I finally have the balls to go through with it. I am getting a bbl that will be preformed by Dr. Fisher. I am in love with his work. He really gives women a good hourglass look, and that's right up my ally lol. Well let me tell you a little about me. I am 23 years old with no kids. I'm a senior in college and this is going to be my graduation gift to myself. I stand tall at 5'4 and weigh 192, but I wear my weight well. My measurements are 42, 38, 44 1/2. I'm going to upload my pre op photos (be nice lol). Like most of you beautiful women on here I have tried every diet/exercise plan known to man and either it didn't work or I didn't commit to it. So it's time for a big ASS change lol. Anyways Im glad to have you ladies on here to talk to. If you have any advise please don't be hesitant to share :)

Just put down my deposit!!!

You guys Shit just got real!!! I just put down my deposit!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! This is really happening!!! I'm feeling like 5 different emotions right now lol. Lol did you all feel like this when you put down your deposit , or is it just me? I was quoted $5000 which is really not that bad because he's good at what he does. I was tempted to go to the DR but after reading some of you guys reviews I was scared as hell. I'm one of those people who don't mind saving a dollar but my health is wayyyyyyy more important than saving a few extra coins. I'm going to be a fisher doll :). I have a question. When should I start getting my materials for sx? I am trying to get a date in May 2015 and was wondering like when is I need to start taking pre meds and all that good stuff. Thanks you guys :)

Wish pics

I got a little rump back there so I'm not really worried about it to much. Just want it to have a little more fullest and projection. But I've always wanted hips!!!! A woman with curves is dangerous hunny!

Getting discouraged :(

Hey beautiful ladies. Hope everyone is having a better day than I am. I'm getting discouraged about the procedure. I told my mother and my best friend about the surgery and they immediately start criticizing me. My best friend came around after I showed her this website...now she wants a fatty lol....hell she wanna be my caretaker to see how mines go lol. But my main concern is my mother. I know she wasn't going to agree with it but I wasn't expecting her to freak out as much as she did. The thing that got under my skin was when she said, " you willing to die on the table just to be fake like the rest?!" I started to tear up and when I was about to leave the room I looked back and told her as a mother your not always going to agree with your children but if nobody else is in their corner at least you (a mother) should be and I walked out. Now I know death is a risk with any surgery but this is my first surgery and now I'm second guessing myself. If any sisters have gone through this please feel free to write me. I am stuck in-between a rock and a hard place and I just wanna make sure I am making the right decision.

Guess who's back?!?!

Hello beautiful ladies. I'm back!!! I had to do some soul searching for this sx and I have decided that I'm going to go through with it!!!! Dr. Fisher here I come!!! Ladies I've come to realize its about me, and what makes me happy. We are all doing this to make ourself happy and i want to commend those who are taking this journey dispute what the rest may think. I know I'm sounding sapping lol, but I just wanna say thank you all who messaged me. It's crazy how complete strangers can give you comfort in a difficult situation. I hope to meet you guys one day and flaunt our big asses together lol. You were the blessings that I needed and mean that from the bottom of my heart....now I'm down with all the sappy shit lol....what's up?!?!? I missed you guys!!! I see everyone is preparing for their sx and I'm over here low key jealous. I'm not scheduled until May 2015 and it can't get here fast enough! *Yells out of window* ITS MY ASS AND I WANT IT NOW! (If you've seen the commercial you'll get it). Anybody else going in May?

Wish pics with the surgery app

Only if it is was this easy *sigh*

ITS 2015!!!!!!

First off, Happy New Years everyone!!! I see a few of you got an ass for Christmas lol. If I didnt get a chance to write on your profile, I just want to wish everyone a smooth but speedy recovery so you can show off in time for the summer ;). Im so happy its 2015 already. That means I only have 4 more months until my sx. If anyone else is going in may let me know. Im looking for a sx buddy. Im sooooo ready lol. So far I've only paid $1700 for my sx. I keep paying little by little because I heard about their refund scandals they be pulling and ill be damned if Im about to pay the whole thing and they leave me high and dry. Be careful if you are having second thoughts because they are money hungry. Girl Vanity is constantly calling me. One time they called me saying that if I paid the remaining balance ill get a free garment... (side eye emoji inserted here)....you want me to pay you $3300 right at this very moment to get a $80 garment free?!?!?! Bye Felicia!!! Anyways, I'm about to about to start buying my supplies now to get them out the way. Some people be having at least 70 things on they damn list and only use like 10 items. Well it was nice chatting with you all. Until next time, be good dolls!

wish pics

Im in love with these curves man. I want fisher to focus more on sculpturing my hips

The devil is busy

Hey beautiful women. Im having a bad day today and I just need to vent. Today my best friend (they person who was coming to miami with me) and I got into an argument and now I have to take this trip by myself :(. I know that's not smart but I have no choice. She is the only person Ive told besides my mother. Im scared as hell because this is not a trip I want to take by myself. After reading all of your reviews I know im going to need someone around just in case something happens. And on top of that now I have to cover EVERYTHING by myself and I dont know if ill have the money to do so. God wont put more on me than i can bear, but Im definitely feeling the pressure.

Guess im goin to DR!!

Hey dolls. So ive decided that Im going to DR to be a Yily or Baez Doll. I am no longer going to Dr. Fisher. I got quotes from both doctors but they Baez is booked until August and Yily did not respond to my email yet. I was hoping for a date in May but it seems all the dolls want to go in May as well. Since I am going to DR I am looking for a buddy to go with. I have been looking on Airbnb and they have some really cheap apts for rent. If anyone wants to rent an apt with me and hire a nurse to cut cost just inbox me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon