3 weeks baby!!! Time for A Change!!! - Miami, FL

Hey... Lady's I am a 29 year old mother of five....

Hey... Lady's I am a 29 year old mother of five. I have suffered from this thing called "NO ASS AT ALL" since forever...lol. Anyways I am new to the site and loving every view. I feel like I am right at home on here. My children are 12,9,7,4, and 2 years of ages and they are my life. I'm not sure when i'm going to get the sx done yet, but i am wanting this done before it really gets hot out here. I'm trying to get a loan so I can make it happen..lol, but if not im looking at around March of 2014. If anyone knows how i can go about get a loan please feel free to pass me the info. I will be uploading my "BIG GUT, LIL BUTT PIC" on here as well.

Hey Lady... This site is like a drug..lol. Im at...

Hey Lady... This site is like a drug..lol. Im at work checking in on Every break of mine. Anyways I have been Watching and Waiting for that email from Dr. P. Im so Ready to get this done so i can "LOOK BACK AT IT" lol. Back to work for me for now.

OMG.....I Never knew it wud be this hard tryn to...

OMG.....I Never knew it wud be this hard tryn to get approved for a Loan!!! This sucks....LOL. Does anyone know Where, or how to get a Loan with limited credit history/bad credit???

Huh...............

OMG I been waiting on a response from Dr. Perry since the 3rd of May, and I hate to keep calling so im going to see about Dr.Ghurani Im loving his work as well.....Anyways Im so ready to get this done I dream about it every night. Ladies let me vent for awhile to yall...lol. I had this friend that i was dealing with for about 4years, and i asked him to co-sign for the loan for me right, he didnt want to do it so I kicked his A$$ to the curb. I dont feel like I was wrong cuz all he would have been doing was co-signing, its not like he's paying for it. Anyways I feel like this if you dont want to help, you DAMN sho not going to enjoy the outcome!!!

Dream Bootay's

More wish pictures

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY ***TEAM GHURANI****

Okay so I made my deposite, and locked in my date to big bootay world ya'll..... Should I book my flight now or wait closer to my date?? What is the best place to stay for as hotels?? So much is running thru my head, but im so ready.

HELP.....NEEDED LADIES!!!

It is really hard tryn to find a place to stay for 11 days, that's not going to cost me my whole life savings...lol. So if any of you ladies know of any places in Aventura, Fl thats nice but is not high....PLEASE...... let me know Thanks A bunch.

3 weeks til a new me!!!

Well ladies shit just got real.... Lab are back I have the go ahead for surgery today. Oh yel I booked my hotel and flight....yay me

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

No party for me, cuz I'm keeping this body healthy for my big gift to myself!!! I'm so happy I don't have room to be scared

TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!!

Two weeks to go, but hey who's counting......ME...YAY!! I'm so happy and READY. I have all my meds for post op, maybe I should get a few more maxi dresses, I have 4 already

7whole days, til my flight!!!

This time is flying... But that's a good thing, cuz I'm so ready for my big bootay...lol!!! Cum on March 11th.

8 hours til my flight leave out...

Omg... I am so so happy and ready to leave. I can't went get to Miami and get my big bootay on!!!;) Up date later

12 Days post

Hey...sorry I been M.I.A but I've been so so so tired! Lord you ladies who is up and out after this sx, I takey hat off to you!! Anyways I will be uploading pictures soon

pictures

more pictures

stomach

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm going to Dr. Ghurani

hey hunny lookin good so far! did you decide on getting the tummy tuck?
Well I might not need one bcuz my stamach is retracting really good s ,
Well hell yea! Glad to hear that its Working out wonderfully for you!
Thank you!!! I'm loving my New shape
Can't wait to see you results and hear your review. I too wi be using Dr. G on May 20th.
Where are you staying girl?
Many blessing Chica!!!! I'm excited for you !!!! Who did you go through for financing?
I didn't use financing, I just paid monthly like it was one of my bills...LOL, til I paid it off...oh yel with a lil help of a friend ;)
That's actually better!!! Thx for responding.. Many blessing to you!!
Tic toc I leave this sat we both have preop on the same day
I'm leaving out Monday morning...see you there
I'm counting too tic toc our time is close
Yes indeed.... I'm so ready!!
We have sx on the same day congrats you should get the meet n greet info for march 8th and 9th
Thank you hunn... I fly in on the 10th. And congrats to you and your hubby.
Hey mz.thing If you're using Dr. Ghurani, shoot Realself an email so they can change your chosen doctor for you: contactus@realself.com I'm using Dr. G too, this year in November (i love his work). Good luck to you! I can't wait to see your results! Did you find financing and accommodations as well?
I'm staying on hollybeach boardwalk for 10 days and it was a flat 900 for the studio ... Check my profile for info
Omg thanks for that info will be on it have been looking for hotels for a min but everything was so expensive thanks.
If you want to consider my surgery is the 14 Mar w/salama... My reservation is the 9th-22nd If you want to go half thats cool my room has one king but you can get the roll in or share... Check out my profile the info is there an get back to me If your interested...Im about 2miles away from the surgery center:)
it tickled me alittle bit when you said you kicked your boo to the curb for not cosigning for you!!! lol i know thats right i hate the feeling of frustration when someone try to stand in front of what you want...trust me he'll be crawling back wishing he consigned on that donk when he see it lol
Hey, Back on the task to getting a new booty! Did you ever get approved for a loan? If so, who did you use? I'm looking for someone to approve me for one. Thanks in advance for your help.
Sorry... for just now getting back at you, Im just now seeing it. NO i was never approved so i gave up on the loan, and just started making payment arrangment to my doct. I wish you luck tho
No problem... Thank you for the reply back.
I totally understand your frustration, I really hope that you are able to get in touch with him very soon. I want to go to Dr. Perry as well but not being able to reach someone when you call the office does concern me.
Tell me about it... I love his work, But damn...lol