I'm torn bt these 2 doctors!! I need help choosing...

I'm torn bt these 2 doctors!! I need help choosing the right doc for my bbl procedure.. who is going to offer me the deal I want and need for my body and my pocket?
Don't want to put quotes out there yet, only bc I haven't locked in my price and want to negotiate a better price..
Please help me decide.. Send me pics! Tell me ur experience.. what u liked and what u didn't like..
Fisher did my TT... Very happy with the result.. almost 7 weeks post op.. June 2.. I loved him.. Great personality , great work.. Good experience with Anna (coordinator) and Juliet (nurse).. I know he does great bbls, I've seen them in person and he does a lot!! He's very busy and the office is very busy and that's ok bc not for nothing we ladies force him to be so busy.. So kinda like having a history with him.. so I need more pics..
Ortega has great reviews but the only thing I don't like is a nonrefundable $500 deposit!!! Need more pics! Has anyone else heard of this? Karla is my coordinator, so far no pressure.. very nice.. In my opinion before I put down all that money (6 months in advance) I should be able to talk to the doc..
I don't see any girls getting seromas or infections with Dr. O.. I know there's always a risk but it's happening more often now with Vanity clinic...:-(
Well, Dr. FIsher is a great dr but I'm very concerned reading reviews from other girls in the past two months 3 girls Had complication. one of the came from Chicago went home and Came back because she had a Seroma which he drained. Second her was at the hospital with tt infection. Third sister is at the hospital At this time with a butt infection, running IV and more antibiotic. I don't know if it's vanity or dr. fisher the problem...:-(
Welcome to rs..!

Now I want ASS!

So I've had my boobies done, got my tummy tuck, and now I want some ASS! Seeing all these rs dolls with these donk makes me want one.. LOL.. I can also use the extra lipo.

Wish Pictures!

go with dr mel ortega!!! he is great
I'm going to following ur bbl... so keep me posted! Good Luck!

Debating

So I'm still debating bt doctors.. Definitely leaning towards Dr. Ortega for several reasons.. The only thing that is stopping me from committing to him is the nonrefundable deposit... Seriously.
I know u ladies have seen Dr. Ortega's operating room, let me know the deal.. Also has is the recovery house?

Dr. Ortega @ CG Cosmetics

So I have finally made my decision... Dr. Ortega! I also got quotes from all 3 of the offices he works at! (Kinda a lot!) I got three different quotes and decided to go with the lowest one! Duhhh! Lol.. So I will get my full torso, no arms or thighs lipoed... $$$4,000 (4100 if I use 1000 in care credit).. 7 days so fly out on tuesday surgery on thursday and leave the following tuesday... I do have to get my own labs (which I do anyway), meds, and garment.. and the flight which I dread! I hate flying and flying after my TT was terrible... thought I was gonna die!
My coordinator is Blanca, very nice.. Answered all my emails and everything in a couple of hours.. which I like.. Tomorrow I will ask to speak to the Dr, to get an idea of what to expect.. Realistic goals!
I've been stalking all u girls on RS.. Obsessed with ASS!

Deposits

So each one of the offices require a deposit, one bigger then the rest.. spectrum wants 500, but will accept 250, Imagenes wants 500, and CG wants 1000, 500 to lock price and the other 500 to get a date.. All NONREFUNDALE!! I feel like I might be the only person who has a problem with that!
me too. so hard, trying to decide between fisher, campos or hughes.
I decided on Ortega, at CG their running a "special" 4000... full torso.. and their quote is good for 30 days!! Which I think is very professional, not do it today or miss the price...

Official Quote

Here is my official quote from Dr. Ortega's office... He doesn't do phone consults, even for out of state patients... CRAZY!! and we just give him our money without knowing if we like them or not.. based on pictures! I am fucking crazy!

Choosing A Date!

So Dr. O said I have to wait 6 months for my bbl to heal from my TT.. So that's December 2, to close to the holiday season... So I have chosen January 13 (a tuesday) till the following Tuesday! Can't wait.. It's a long time and I don't want to wait that long but I have no choice..
@ spectrum my coordinator was Karla. Very nice, no pressuring, very different then Vanity! 4500 with first garment included. 250 deposit. 12 areas of lipo.
@ Imagenes my coordinator was Janice also very nice without pressuring.. 5500 originally, then went down to 4500, 500 deposit. 12 areas of lipo.
@ CG my coordinator is Blanca, very nice. 4000, 1000 deposit, most official quote valid for 30 days.. 500 deposit to save price and 1000 to save date.. Don't do by areas but full torso lipo. Blanca told me not to lipo my arms and thighs bc I have enough fat for a good result...
So I figured go with the cheapest quote from the same doctor. Wonder how the recovery stay is with CG.
All deposits with Ortega are nonrefundable!
Good luck..looks like your on top of things
Yes, he works at 3 locations. Spectrum-Asthetics (his own practice), CG Cosmetics, and Imagenes Cosmetics.
So Dr Ortega works at 3 locations?

obsession and depisit!

I'm obsessed, but I'm waiting as long as possible to put down my deposit! Theres no refunds so thats why im waiting! Make sure its a good idea! Well of course it is! Seriously! Hubby gave me the ok, so here we go!
I'm obsessed with ASS!
I can't decide what booty I want.. Love the ASS with the pot leaf! I even love that tattoo! Lol!

Wish pic

Forgot this one!

Name change! lol

So I changed my name to HourGlassVixen! Lol, in my dreams! But honestly I feel so much better after my tt and boobies that I feel like a vixen.. lol.. and after my bbl I will be that for sure! I wamt a tiny waist and a fat ASS!

Traveling for surgery

So I'm reading a lot of reviews about disappointed bbl girls.. traveling from out of state, seems like it gives the doctors an excuse to rush through our surgeries and results are disappointing! Bc they know we are leaving and will be out of their hair.. we spend a lot of money for the surgery the traveling the supplies the stay the time off of work, it adds up and we want to leave knowing and feeling like it was worth it.. not that we got played.. yeah we know we're just a dollar sign, but damn give us what we want in reason and reality of course.. we want FAT ASS! Lol.. stuff that sucker bc a lot of it will dissolve... girls (most girls) who get this surgery want people to notice their ass and their waist.. we want to be noticed and we want to look good.. so doctors of miami HOOK US UP! GIVE US ASS!
I am speaking for myself but a lot of people will probably agree with me... I know that I have a certain way... Nice tits, flat belly, small waist, and a fat ass... I wamt my husband to look at me and only me.. and if he doesn't then he definitely will notice the other men looking at me and check himself... seriously I want to be a HourGlassVixen! I want to be thick as hell..... head turning... show stopping.... seriously, I've spent so many years hating my body to now loving it and want to feel hot to death just like my hubby!
Please Dr. Ortega hook me up!
Sorry for my rant...
Im thinking about Ortega vs Fisher not only because of the price but his staff are more professional
That is very true.. I agree 100 percent.. Also it looks like fisher is rushing through the surgeries.. not good for the outcome...
This will be round two for me im wonder if it's even worth it

Fisher or Ortega??

Waiting till next week to put down my deposit with Ortega, but I still love Fisher's bbls.. So still debating... HELP! Show me ur results...

Talking To Annna @ Vanity

So i am talking to Anna, my tt coordinator, about my bbl. Still so torn.. Not sure who to go with, still..... Love Fisher's booty, sometimes question Ortega's booties... Trying to get a lower quote from Anna, Ortega is 4000 @CG and Fisher is 4500. With my tt i paid for full back lipo and never got it bc by law u can only remove so much... so hoping that will help my cause,,, lol... but im not tripping about that bc i am totally happy with my results, and scar is healing nicely...
with ortega i cant go to January, 4000, i would stay a total of 5 days (500), and flight 300 and faja 100, no drains
with Fisher i can go in a couple of weeks 4500, stay 4 days (400) and flight 300 faja 100, with drains
let me know ladies
i feel like no one reads my reviews, i try to make them interesting, but oh well, love u girls who do....
who's work do u like better? i went to Vanity and it wasnt that bad.. yeah there is a long wait but fisher is busy... so what? i love my coordinator, Anna. its a business not a charity so at the end of the day it can be ran better but fisher does good work... what do u think?????
do u have to put a deposit for a phone consult?

BECAUSE I WANT A DONK!!!!!!

I HAVE ENOUGH FAT TO GET A DONK AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the reply. There is only one before/after on Dr Lung's website, and he only has like 4 reviews on real self :/. Man, i wish I could see his work! They are making me have my surgery on 6 Sept instead of 30 Aug now, because Dr Ortega canx :( im wondering if I should go with dr lung on the 30th now?
I I wish people could just post their before and after in one spot... bc going through everyone's profile is annoying and time consuming... right? Realself put a section with the doctor and all his before and afters... please....
You can check his site an see pictures if you want, in mi case i am new here because i live in miami and we look the surgeons in person, so a lot of my friends are not in this website, i am going to put pictures from my surgery, but i did a breast implant, not a bbl. :-(

FisherDoll!

So I'm going with Fisher in November! Hopefully! Vanity is not as bad as people make it sound! I didn't have a bad experience at all.. I waited for a while for Fisher but he was in surgery...
Anywho he did a great job on my tt so now he can do my butt! I'm so excited! I've been talking to Anna, and she is really great.. but at the end of the day they have a job to do and they do it..
My hubby is like I hope I don't have to kill someone for trying to talk to my wifey! Lol... love it...
I went to Ortega he did a nice job...but a friend of mines went to Fisher. ...I love my results don't get me wrong buttttt.....sometimes I wish I would have went to fisher or hassan...Good luck sweetie and look great that bbl will be the icing on the cake!
Thanks boo.. Ortega does a good job butt I think that fisher is the butt man.. hassan does a good job too just tripping about him not being certified. I'm gonna look at ur profile.. thanks..
I'll be following you, I'm going to Fisher Dec. 18! Btw love ur review...yes I'm coming from out of state and I want ASS!

Definitely Getting an Ass

So ladies as u can tell I am so obsessed! So bc I'm going to do my surgery sooner then I had expected, not wanted but expected, I was tripping about getting the money for it! So last night I applied for a credit card and was approved! Woot woot!
Hey honey ...yes I am using care credit tooo was quotesd 4500 at image ..I am going November 18th......what recovery house you staying I heard about kayla but I need her contact .
Congratulations,, so your definitely GOing with dr Fisher?I seem a lot of phat assets with Ortega and Fisher.. Definitely torn between Doctors..I will be having mine in March and can't wait..keep us posted I will be following your journey..can't wait to see how great you are going to look..
Woot! Woot!! That's my crazy girl!!!! Love ya!! :-)

Weight Loss

So I spoke to Anna today and I need to lose about 25 pounds by Nov 10! That could be my date! Story of my life... lose weight! I can admit I haven't been watching what I eat and drinking margaritas after work and what's a gym? Seriously, I haven't been to the gym in forever! 4500 Fisher, garment included, blood work from my pcp, medication, stay, plane ticket! Or should I wait for Dr. O? LOL..
On some the weight loss tip... started an exercise program tomorrow.. and only protein for 2 weeks, then veggies, then fruit, one day cheat day! 3, 15 minute intense workouts a day... kettle ball swings, jump rope, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, weights, and more... I have to kick my own ass, to a fat ass! Crazy....
Hubby loves the body, he says he can't stop thinking about me... good! He loved me before and he deserves this too.. trophy wife.. lol...
Thanks ladies for all ur responses.. nothing is set in stone so please tell me what u think.. Fisher or Ortega????
Im having the same dilemma i even put th deposit down with ortega the pics on his web look great but every revue i seen on realself his butts don't look that big , they dont have that proection . I got a call from vanity today and she gave me a price of $6000 and i thing im going for it fishers butts look much nicer than ortegas
I agree with u.. Ortega's butts lack projection and shape.. Fisher's Butts are better! Refunds with Ortega are nonrefundable, right? How much did u put down? I've seen Fisher's butts in person and they look good.. even Hasan's butts are nice... Also I think fisher knows how to sculpt ur body and give u an hourglass shape.. I have butt I need projection and aggressive lipo...
@Hourglass- what do u mean full back is limited by law??

Vanity!!!

So ladies I applied for a credit card thinking I wasn't going to get approved and guess what? APPROVED!! So that's my money for my bbl... still trying to negotiate price with Anna.... told her I would pay in full if she gave me a better price... fingers crossed....
But I need someone where to stay... Any suggestions?? I'm not staying long.. maybe 3 nights.. take a red eye flight Monday morning, be at vanity by 9 have surgery, go to a recovery house and relax for 3 days and fly back Thursday night... what's the point of staying? Last time I stayed with airbnb.com people and I loved them they treated me like family! Maybe I'll check them out again..

losing the extra weight!

I have to lose extra weight for my bbl.. why? I thought u need fat for it.. nah, I have mad fat! Lol.. I can probably supply two other girls fat for their booties.... lol..
Really trying not to eat and when I do have protein or veggies... found a workout from one of the girls on rs.. zuzka light.. love her..
Where r u staying
Yay!! I picked vanity too! Fisher Doll 2Beeee!
woot woot!! how exciting!! i'll be following ur journey..

feeling selfish

I really really really want my bbl.. really really... but I'm feeling kinda selfish.. boobies, tt, and bbl... help! I know all u girls are gonna support me..

MAKING IT OFFICIAL!

So texting with Anna, she's not getting me my desired price... A little disappointed! All about the Benjamins Baby! Lol.. whatever I guess.. Now I don't pay in full!
November 10... big booty hoes pop wit it! Lol.. super excited! Just came back from the gym.. feeling good! Got to drop some weight.. Protein and exercise! Water and sweat! Lol.. want to fit into a medium squeem before surgery so I can go into a small afterwards..
HOURGLASSVIXEN HERE I COME BABAY! WOOT WOOT!
People are wondering how big to go, go hard, go big or go home! And how people are gonna react to ur new booty! Who cares, do u booboo!!!! Love u RS chicks! Thanks for all the tips and support and reviews and pics and advice... it's like plastic surgery family..
Sorry pics are sideways
Are you staying at the recovery house,I am going in January as well
Switched to Nov 10.. not staying at recovery house.. I'll post the info of where I'm staying..

Deposit Paid!

So I paid a deposit yesterday! 3500 with a 1000 dollar balance.. The official price 4500! With free garment! Whatever!
Trying to lose weight, story of my life! But November 10 is my official date, requested the first surgery of the day!! Need supplies, bare minimum! Just have to book flight and confirm with the caregiver! Just confirmed! Now flight and supplies!

TEAM FISHER! FISHERDOLL2014!!

Love u ladies! My hubby called me a phone whore! Lol.. had to break it down to him about RS!
Lmaoo men will never understand how addicting RS is. But once we show them their even more interested as we are lol.

Can't believe I'm doing this for real!

I'm tripping! Didn't think I would do this! I'm so excited!
Phone whore buahahaha!!!! Woot woot!! Love ya!
I'm looking into going to dr fisher in November aswell! Picking a surgeon for my Tt wasn't as overwhelming lol

Consult at NYEEI

So talking to my girl Ttlatina, and she's always got the inside scoop on the PS! So I made an appointment for a consult for lipo and bbl.. let's see what happens.. I don't think they are capable of a miami bbl, but I'm gonna keep an open mind.. on the bright side it's 30 minutes from the house and I can recover with my family and have follow up visits.. I did get my boobs done there with Dr. P. I'll put her full name when I get the right spelling..
The cost is 3800 I think.. and 2000 for tt revision with lipo...
ladies u already know I want a fatty! I want ass for days.. not playing! And I don't know if NYEEI is up for the challenge...
ok so my hubby is in prison and I'm transforming myself for when he comes home.. at first he wasn't down but now he is on board... so with my boobies I told him he could pick the size and I would get it, but he didn't want to and then afterward he was like I should of went huge! Figures! But now since my boobs are natural looking my ass can be out of control big! So I asked him what kind of ass he wants and he said Nikki Minaj ass.. so I'm trying to find names of girls with ass like I want to tell him.. help me.. my last wish pic is what I want but found a new one, but don't know these big booty hoes names! Lol.. He cones hone in a year so by then I'll be healed and ready to get it in... lol..
he's says I'm obsessed and all this is stressing him out and makes him nervous.. and he doesn't know why I needed to do all of this! For myself, to have a confidence that I never had before! I finally love myself and how I look! (Somewhat)! My hubby has always loved me.. and I love him for that! And now he really won't be able to keep his hands off of me.. He never could before anyway but now he's gonna want to reside in my big of fat ass......
Good. Vanity is money hungry and if you can get your moneys worth then i say do it. Good luck on your journey.
Congrats! Going for my TT in a week. Just curious. Fisher normally charges 5000$ for a BBL. Did they give you a discount because you had surgery with him previously?
So they say.. I paid 500 extra foe my tt for full back lipo and didn't receive it.. so.... but I wanted to pay 4000 or 4200 paid in full, but they wouldn't budge so I made them throw in the garment..

Call From Imagenes!

So Janice from Imagenes calls me thus morning, following up with me about my bbl inquiry... so I told her I got a cheaper quote at another one of Ortega's office.. 4000.. so she told that she will see if she can beat that price and call me back.. interesting! U know I already made a deposit at vanity! But u never know...
Again Fisher or Ortega? Lol.. it's never ending.. and when I get comfortable about one the other's name pops up.. less then 4000 for full torso lipo and booty! ????? What to do ladies what to do???
Happy Healing Ladies
No! I think Fishers girls are happy too! I'm just thinking that even though I'm not a fan of what I see being shown on RS by Ortega, being that they are really happy with their end results means they got what they want. Even though it's not what I want for myself.. Right?
I think fisher does a body good! Shaping, ass, hips! Ortega's is ok.. try to get ur money bavk!
Oh gosh! I put downs deposit with Dr Ortega because of all of the great reviews and then saw Fishers butts and now I'm stuck! Do you go with Ortega because even though the butts aren't what I like, the customers seem to be happy (very happy) with the results? Or do I switch? Ugh!!!

PROJECTION, PROJECTION, PROJECTION!!

I think that I made the right choice with Fisher! I'm noticing more and more Ortega's booty's without projection! That's what I need! I want it to be seen! From the side, the back, the FRONT! I want ass! And I think that fisher is the man for the job!
And yes I know that with Vanity comes drama, but I didn't have any issues with them..
Anna is good to me.. As good as she can be.. If I text her she'll answer and if she doesn't I'll harass her until she does.. to get a free garment I had to threaten to go to Ortega! Whatever, do what u got to do... lol.. but I got my garment! I also feel like don't lay in full! Pay the balance the day before surgery, this way they have to be good to u Bc they still need ur money!
Day 3 of diet! Day 10 of gym! 3 pounds down! 22 more to go! Motivation motivation motivation! BBL!
You definitely have your projection. Glad everything worked out for you doll. Happy healing.
That's from my tt.. Fisher did my tt.. going for my bbl Nov 10! But he did a good job with my tt and gave me some shape.. now I'm ready for that hour glass....
U should see if ur doctor can write u a note to get ur deposit back... that's one of the reasons that I didn't go with Ortega Bc u don't have the right to change ur mind! Nonrefundable deposit! R u crazy? Maybe 100 dollars, but nothing more then that.. tell them ur pregnant! Lol..

Flight Booked!!

Shit just got real! Lol.. As said so many times on RS! Just book my flight.. I will fly out late Sunday night to have surgery first thing Monday morning! Paid 227 for round trip.. upgraded on the flight home for more room and comfort.. hate flying! But it's for a good cause, ASS! I can't wait to be done with all this transforming and have my final product ready for hubby!..
Ha ha , that's what happened to me . I put a deposit down with Ortega and than seen How much better Fisher and even Hassan dolls look and I'm deffenatly going with one of them , just trying to think of a way of getting my deposit back from Ortega . I'm actually leaning more to Hassan because I like his work better than Fishers as far as lipo , and both do great jobs on butt .
I know.. I even asked Anna today how much Hasn't bbls were.. lol.. 4000.. 12 areas of lipo.. If they could do 3800 I might switch.. lol.. I'm gonna check more of his reviews out.. The only way to get a deposit back is medical reason? Ummm.. say ur pregnant... do u have a cool doctor? Ask them to write a note? How much did u put?

Fisher or Hassan?

Who does more aggressive lipo? Hassan or Fisher? Anna says both are good Fisher gives more butt.. but maybe I need more aggressive lipo... ladies let me know... hassan dolls Holla at me! Main goal is sculpture and projection!
Welcome good luck on you diet and journey
From speaking with Ortega girls and staff he injects more at the bottom(upside down heart) leaving the top not so full and Fisher injects more fat on top (high rise butt) leaving the bottom empty. Now if you have some butt to work with either one is fine but if you're flat!! Flat!!! With either one you'll need round 2 if you want a big fatty. If you are fine with just and improvement than round #1 will do
I think Hassan from the pics that I've seen

Massages

So ladies what should I do about massages? Don't want to do them at vanity! To expensive...
Good idea about upgrading your return ticket. I know you'd be in pain & cranky ready to snap. I'm so excited for you
I would say if Dr. Fisher did your TT then go back to him for your BBL. If my doctor did BBL's i would definitely go back to him.
I am not a fan of Dr. Fishers BBL's because i already have a booty and he is just going to give me a bigger one which is what i am not looking for. Im looking for projection only. And Dr. Ortega has great photos on his Spectrum facility website

Real Friend

I want to be a Real Friend, damn it! Lol.. seriously real self, hook me up!
Girl you hve to be active and i mean ACTIVE to be a real friend. I have been actively on here for almost a year before i was recently made a real friend. It takes time but its so worth it.
Hey, Ive got a TT question for ya. I know,this is your BBl forum, but Im here and Im lazy..lol. So I am 5 days PO today. My TT is looking really lumpy and uneven. I know that hopefully most of it is swelling and liquid. Was wondering if you had this and how long your tummy took to get flat?
Well mine is flat, but fat! Lol.. like I have a budge over my incision and it feels like rolls but it's flat.. I gained weight back Bc I'm a piggy.. lol.. that's why I'm going for the bbl.. Bc I need extra lipo Bc I was bigger to start..

Wish I had to gain weight for bbl..

I wish I was one of these girls who has to gain weight... but I always have to lose it... fat girl problems. . Since I got my tt by fisher I do have to say that I don't really care how much I weigh just how I look..
Do anyone know how much Ghurani charges? I already made my deposit with Dr. Ortega, but his butts are not big enough for me and I'm not seeing any real projection. Every once in awhile I see a big booty from Dr. Ortega, but most look average. I have enough fat for a great transfer and I want a "ghetto booty" lol. I don't know if I can get that from Dr. O tho and I can not interested in a round 2.
I feel the same way. So I looked into dr Ghurani and he is 6,500 with 10% non refundable deposit to hold your date.
I don't know how much it is.. besides the butts I don't like the non refundable deposit.. u can't change ur mind? I didn't like that at all.. FisherDoll..

Losing the weight...

Everyday is a struggle with weight.. what to eat, what not to eat.. it's a constant battle.. Some of u might not understand, but this is HARD! Gym is no problem! Go hard.. But eating is a battle.. should I do an apple cleanse or stick to protein, fat, (need it on a low carb diet) and veggies.. lots of salad.. who knows.. just venting! But the good news is, that since I don't know what to do exactly it makes me not eat anything! Which could work too.. lol.. I know the protein only diet works for me..

Imagenes Called Again

So I get another call from Imagenes yesterday for a rhinoplasty! Interesting bc I have never inquired about that! Lol.. good price 3000.. so then I told her I was interested in a bbl and she tells me 3500.. then I tell her I want full torso and she sends me a text for 6 areas 3600 and 12 areas 4300.. CG still had the best price for Ortega.. 4000..
I'm gonna stick with Fisher.. 3500 already paid.. just waiting...
ladies I'm thinking that in a couple of years when I get ready to buy a house I might choose to live in miami and run a recovery house for girls like us.. One that girls can feel safe in and will really be like a home away from home.. whatcha think? Good Idea right?
BRilliant just Not on a ranch.
That would be a great idea
I'll be the first one to stay at your recovery house girl!!! Lol. That's an awesome idea. A good recovery house is needed down there :-)

4 WEEK COUNT DOWN

4 week countdown starts today.. so I am totally not prepared! I have no supplies as of yet.. I was thinking I'm gonna keep it to the bare minimum! So originally I was going to buy my garment from vanity but I'm thinking I can just order an xl, l, and m (in my dreams) of the veddette 929.. any ideas..
Still trying to lose this weight! If u read my posts u know story of my life! I'm going to eat very little to watch my calories! The only thing I can do at this point.. it seems when I start excersing my body doesn't drop weight, (building muscles) on the scale but always looks better!
Fisher did a tt on me at 185 so I think I'm ok.. Anna told me 170.. probably not gonna happen...
I know a lot of u ladies have list of things that we need for recovery so I just have to find the lists. I think there is one on the bbl forum..
It's so crazy, but I can't believe that this is my third procedure, when I never thought I would actually have this done ever.. it's like the ball starting rolling and hasn't stopped.. I've been blessed with good healing and recovery.. I am so happy with my body now! I have never felt like this... seriously! !! I LOVE ME! lol.. I took my son to aeropostole and I tried on clothes and they fit! I was so excited to shop (even though we were there for him)! Words can't describe how much better I feel the confidence I have.. now u can't tell me nothing.. The outside matches the inside... hubby still hasn't had a chance to touch, but I send pics and he loves them.. he's the one who started my bbl obsession.. He wants me to get a nikki minaj (spelled wrong), lol.. I know Dr. Fisher will hook up the booty!
My flight is booked! I'm staying with Magdelina!! Don't know about the massages.. any suggestions?
I hear Miariam has the cheapest massages around. I didnt have any with her so I dont know how she does them. I had 1 massage at Vanity and it was such a gentle massage of my tummy and sides. I went to Massage Envy and thought I would get the same kind of lymphatic massage. Boy was I wrong! It was like the masseuse was mad at me...lol. At my second massage with her I had to ask her to be more gentle. She looked at me like I was a super wuss. But she eased up. How long r u staying this time around? I think u dont have to stay as long for BBL as u do for TT. Quick question. Which hurt more, the TT or the BA?
BA was like engorged boobs while breast feeding.. Easy breezy.. tt was pretty good too.. After 2 days I was up and walking and just with Tylenol .. it went really good.. I'm staying Monday thru friday.. maybe thursday..
Wow. U r a trooper! If TT was easy for u BBL should be nothing :) Good Luck on the BBL!

Sitting???

How do u sit on the boppy pillow????? Some girls are using noodles (pool) to sit on, how does that work? Plane ride home, that will be interesting!

Flat Ass

So I've been seeing girls whose butts are filled at the top and flat in the middle? Is this bc it has to drop or bc it's swollen? It worries me! I have some ass to work with so hopefully it just gets bigger fuller rounder and more juciy.. lol.. I spend all day looking at ASS! I have more ASS on my phone then guys.. lol.
lol me and you both. Im bit worried about that as well but i do think it has to do with how far the skin stretches and if you did not have an ass to begin with. Lucky for us we already have one, were just enhancing ours lol
You already have a nice butt so it will be enhance. For those of us that have awkward shaped butts then that is when we sometimes get awkward shaped asses. That is my biggest fear with this surgery. And girl ass is an obsession when u trying to own one. Trust me I feel psychotic
I know the feeling.. thanks.. I'm scared too.. lol.. ass obsessed!

25 more days till ASS

25 more days until my bbl.. so excitied.. I have no supplies yet.. wait to the week before.. I've been doing good on eating (or not eating lol) and exercising! Down 7 pounds.. I would like to lose 20 more so we'll see.. Food is not my friend right now! Lol..
Trying to get some supplies together (or a list of) today.. call and confirmed with Magdelina! Flying down Nov 9 thru Nov 14.. Wondering about massages, but I watched a you tube video on using a rolling pin to do it urself.. might check it out.. Need some lipo foam and an abdominal board.. What's a triangle board for?? I also need a pee thing, regular funnel for a car ok? I have some maxi dresses from my tt..
My measurements are 40-34-44 my wish measurements are 36-28-48!!! Please Dr. Fisher! Lol..
I need a lot of aggressive lipo in my upper back and around by my arms.. I mean aggressive! I'll still have big arms and thighs that touch but I don't think anyone will be looking at my arms.. I'm short and thick! Lol..
YAY! :)

Garments

After the first 2 weeks u are suppose to go down a size in garment. Anna says it's the same garment, but I see a lot of girls with their checks out of the garment.. she also said that if the garment is to tight it will cut off the blood supply to the booty and not to waist train until a month later.. No sitting for 4 weeks.. This is gonna be interesting... my dad is gonna kill me.. lol.. He said I don't mind u getting it sacked out, but putting it back in are u crazy? Lol.. yes, yes I am....
Hey, Hey,Hey, it's almost time..dang it I'm super excited for you and will be keeping up with your date so that I pray for you and the PS! And btw, yes there are some that read your review so don't stop typing. Blessings!
Thank u so much! I'm going to check out ur profile..

lipo foam and abdominal board

Ladies help!!! Should I purchase these items? And the arnica gel, which one should I get and how much?
good luck love, I'll be getting my sx with Fisher the day after you!!! I to have no supplies yet and we don't have that long lol. I'm going to try n get it together within the next two weeks though!!
The first picture of liposuction sheets the 7.50 one and the last picture of board the one with the lady:)
So I don't need the triangle?

need to vent!

So I go to the gym to work out like I do every fing day and the trainer is going to come over to where I am and tell me that I can't work out here bc I'm not doing there 30 minute circuit training!! Really planet fitness? Really? I haven't smoked in a week, I'm barely eating, and now ur gonna tell me I can't do my work out when there is no one else even there! I'm so pissed I just stormed out instead of cursing them out!
My hubby is in prison (if u didn't know) and is always there and has the nerve to tell me he's stressed bc he wants to come home.. I'm stressed I've been taking care of thus family by myself for the last 15 years.. working being mom being dad paying bills sending him money for whatever he wants and extra.. He spends more money then I do on myself.. and he's stressed.. I have surgery in mess then a month!
Sorry!
I'm sorry boo!! Sending you some love. I know you hands are full right know. No smoke, no s_x, starving, on a deadline to loose 20 lbs, gotta make money and the list goes on. But you know what! You got this. Your a woman (a warrior at heart) shake it off girl! Cause on the 10th you're going to be looking bootylicious!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!! Then who's gonna be stressing? Yup! That's right! Let him stress. Better him than you. Buahahahaha!!! He's gonna be sweating that booty!! Akumm!; and when he comes out, then you can stress again, cause you gonna have to pay for the trauma booty inflicted!! Make sure you send plenty of pics ;D. Mamacita I hope nite is better sweet pea. Xo
Aww hunny i know what that overwhelming stress feeling is. He is lashing out because he is stresses as well. Its tough handling everything alone and planning for a surgery. Im dealing with that now. Only difference is i have a man who is here but dont want to help with these bills. Trust it will get better. Im still having my sx because the stress we deal with we deserve it. Planet fitness is dead wrong and i hate gyms like that. Theyre going to be put out of business if they keep up with that behavior. Hang in there hunny. What keeps me going is seeing my girls happy and how happy im going to be when i get my sx.
Thanks boo, I really appreciate it.. I guess it was just one thing after another today so I was mad.. u are totally right we do deserve this and at the end of the day I have my two wonderful healthy children to come home to.. thanks again.. moment of weakness..

Dropping pounds!

So I know it's not healthy, but at this point I have no choice! I'm doing a very low calorie diet.. like 500 calories a day.. last thursday I was 204 today I am 191!! 13 pounds in a week! I never thought I could stop eating! But as long as I don't start I'm good.. 16-20 pounds to go!!! Wish me luck!
Are you doing HCG ? I am currently doing herbalife (2 shakes and one small meal a day) but I'm thinking about doing HCG starting December to help lose weight faster.
What is HCG?
That's great, proud of you I was looking into Dr. Hasan and this article came up about this mother of five dying while getting surgery. ... scary. From the pics you'll be even more gorgeous when Fisher is done

190!!

190!! And 23 more days to go!
You are an amazing woman and you deserve to look and feel good about yourself.. I would not have taken this step with such confidence had it not been for your encouragement.. keep strong! Your gonna look great! Lol
Congrats on the weight loss! Not to be a downer, but make sure the calories u r getting are good ones. Lots of protein. Your body needs to be ready for all that lipo and trauma :)
I'm proud of you HourGlassVixen!! =)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is doing my bbl, not Dr. Ortega!