Such a Sweetie - Miami, FL

Had my skype consultation with doc salz. He is...

Had my skype consultation with doc salz. He is such a sweetheart. He didnt rush me and asked me if i had any questions, and was very straight foward with me about what to expect. Im so excited now just waiting to hear back with my price quote. Ill be traveling from out of state so now im off to find a place to stay. Any suggestions?

next month.....getting sick thinking about how close that is!

Trying to decide over rentals. Iron pills are making me so sick. Not really sure what all preperations I need to take at this point. Been shopping online for maxi dresses and foam pads but not totally sure about what else i should be doing. Any suggestions would be awesome.

pre op pics

a month away

Wow i cant believe how close its getting! This is getting nuts! Got plane tickets and getting condo this week. Worried about price bc its over the 4 th of july and know prices will be up

medical clearance

This is really happening! I dont know about anyone else but my husband isnt exactly 100% happy iv decided to do this. Hes not a fan of me going under and taking this risk plus he views my body as lovely already and worried with me altering it. I really hope dr. Salz can pull all the stops on my body and make my husband glad im going through all this. Just the planning has been weighing on us. Trying to figure out what to do with our 2 year old son while we r gone is taking its toll. Im really praying all this headache will be worth it in the end and my results will be everything we r hoping for!

today

Well today is the day! Im feeling very confident in Dr. Salzhauer and excited for this change. Surgery time is at noon. Gotta get to bed now. Will try to update once Iv made it to the other side. Pray for me and wish me excellent results dolls. Im soooo scared hope I can sleep.

made it!

Im gonna make this quick. All i can say is the doc and his staff are absolutly AMAZING. They treated me like family. I would never even consider anyone else in the future if i wanted anything else done and im gonna send all my girls to them also. My husband was very pleased with the way they treated me. Ill try to post a pic.

CRAZY SWOLLEN

Its ok that i cant tell my results yet,or anytime soon really i feel so confident its
Gonna be great!

update

While nurse was here

almost a week

update

back home

Once again I cant rave about his office staff enough. It seemed as soon as I landed back home, after a hard day with 3 layovers, I get a call from one of the nurses asking me how I was holding up. I told her im terrible swollen again after everything. She told me its completely normal. It really is the little things. Iv had work done before by a different doctor and i can assure you not all offices care enough to check on you,so its refreshing to know some people still care about service done well! Will try to update with some new pics soon. Im healing well. Just getting to the annoying itchy stage of healing.

trying on clothes

Im noticing that pics dont do this thAng justice! Im so happy with my results. All my clothes look so different. I just look at my body and it seriously feels like Im looking at someones body.

new pics

Still swollen and bruised. This is a lengthy recovery. Everything is hard as rocks. My inner thighs feel like sh°t! Just taking it one day at a time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Best experience possible! Totally sets the standard for how you should be treated when spending your hard earned money. Worth every penny!

Wow looking great girl... Happy healing
You did your inner thighs? I am considering this too. Whats the pain from a scale of 1 to 10? Is the area lumpy at all? So curious! I think your look great by the way. Loving the hips and ass !!!!
Thanks girl! Im falling in love with my results more and more by the day. I got my thighs done pretty aggressively. They hurt more than all the rest. Still bother me a great deal. They r rocks! I didnt have a choice tho bc i had a great deal of fat there. I also got the back of my thighs so forget being able to sit for a long time. The injected fat area didnt hurt one bit. Just the lipoed areas hurt.
Thank you so much! I'm very nervous about the pain afterwards. You look fantastic!! Are you happy with how everything went/turned out so far?
The pain is awful. Good thing is youll have awesome painkillers plus the first few days are foggy so you wont really remember the worst of it. Im pleased with everything so far. Best doc and staff possible and im so happy with the way my body is turning out. Iv had my breast done in the past so I know the final look really is months to come once everything has settled into place.
This doctor & his staff R awesome. I'm 8 months post and I still get calls to see how I'm doing. I'm more than happy with my results. I had a second BBL done & implants and I have no regrets.
It will take time to heal. Follow his instructions to the "T" and keep wearing ur garment for as long as he tells u for the best results. I promise it will get better.
Iv actually read your whole story and it helped me pick him for my sx! So in love with your curves! Im glad u continue to update. I hope to do the same.
Can't wait to c more updates!
god bless love, speedy recovery.
Hey girl feel better these recovery blues is no joke take your time and heal! Im on two weeks today and I cant wait till Im 2 month in geessh!
This is not for the faint of heart. Only having the options of being on ur stomach or standing for weeks is way more difficult than you would ever imagine. Im in the same boat with ya on wanting time to fly by a little! Sure will be nice once all this pain is just a memory.
Happy Healings! !!
Thanks doll!
Hope everything is well. How's your recovery? Hope your doing well
Going good so far. Thank you!
I think you look great! However try getting another garment, this one looks like it's sheer and not compressing the lipo'd areas enough and it looks like it may be compressing your butt which is not good, you need as much fat to survive as possible. Try getting a "butt-out garment". Happy healing though!
Thanks so much! Iv been shopping online for one.
Great. So how are you feeling? What does your hubby think of your new butt? Have you had any lymphatic massages yet? Did you have drains? What areas did he lipo? How much did you weigh before the surgery? How tall are you? SOOOOOO CURIOUS !!!!
No massages yet. My skin hurts way to much to touch. Makes me wanna puke. My hubbs in so in love with this, but mainly for what its done to my confidence. He helped me go through all my clothes and get rid of everything frumpy. No drains. I got my whole torso and thighs done. Im 5'8". Not too sure on the weight. I think 170.
Thanks for updating ... Wishing you a speedy recovery :-)
Looking great so far... Happy healing
Speedy recovery. So far so good. Like what I see so far. Praying your swelling goes down. Don't be alarmed when I had rhinoplasty my hands were swelled . It's weird how the body work. Results don't happen for at least a good 6 weeks so you can really never tell. But from the least pic your butt looks huge. Love it.
Thats a nice ass!
Thanks girl! I feel like my swelling is still increasing and wonder when it will start decreasing. I guess everyone is different but my skin feels pulled to the max!