Such a Sweetie - Miami, FL

Had my skype consultation with doc salz. He is...

Had my skype consultation with doc salz. He is such a sweetheart. He didnt rush me and asked me if i had any questions, and was very straight foward with me about what to expect. Im so excited now just waiting to hear back with my price quote. Ill be traveling from out of state so now im off to find a place to stay. Any suggestions?

next month.....getting sick thinking about how close that is!

Trying to decide over rentals. Iron pills are making me so sick. Not really sure what all preperations I need to take at this point. Been shopping online for maxi dresses and foam pads but not totally sure about what else i should be doing. Any suggestions would be awesome.

pre op pics

a month away

Wow i cant believe how close its getting! This is getting nuts! Got plane tickets and getting condo this week. Worried about price bc its over the 4 th of july and know prices will be up

medical clearance

This is really happening! I dont know about anyone else but my husband isnt exactly 100% happy iv decided to do this. Hes not a fan of me going under and taking this risk plus he views my body as lovely already and worried with me altering it. I really hope dr. Salz can pull all the stops on my body and make my husband glad im going through all this. Just the planning has been weighing on us. Trying to figure out what to do with our 2 year old son while we r gone is taking its toll. Im really praying all this headache will be worth it in the end and my results will be everything we r hoping for!

today

Well today is the day! Im feeling very confident in Dr. Salzhauer and excited for this change. Surgery time is at noon. Gotta get to bed now. Will try to update once Iv made it to the other side. Pray for me and wish me excellent results dolls. Im soooo scared hope I can sleep.

made it!

Im gonna make this quick. All i can say is the doc and his staff are absolutly AMAZING. They treated me like family. I would never even consider anyone else in the future if i wanted anything else done and im gonna send all my girls to them also. My husband was very pleased with the way they treated me. Ill try to post a pic.

CRAZY SWOLLEN

Its ok that i cant tell my results yet,or anytime soon really i feel so confident its
Gonna be great!

update

While nurse was here

almost a week

update

back home

Once again I cant rave about his office staff enough. It seemed as soon as I landed back home, after a hard day with 3 layovers, I get a call from one of the nurses asking me how I was holding up. I told her im terrible swollen again after everything. She told me its completely normal. It really is the little things. Iv had work done before by a different doctor and i can assure you not all offices care enough to check on you,so its refreshing to know some people still care about service done well! Will try to update with some new pics soon. Im healing well. Just getting to the annoying itchy stage of healing.

trying on clothes

Im noticing that pics dont do this thAng justice! Im so happy with my results. All my clothes look so different. I just look at my body and it seriously feels like Im looking at someones body.

new pics

Still swollen and bruised. This is a lengthy recovery. Everything is hard as rocks. My inner thighs feel like sh°t! Just taking it one day at a time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Best experience possible! Totally sets the standard for how you should be treated when spending your hard earned money. Worth every penny!