Staying Hopeful After BBL - Miami, FL

Had a BBL 3 weeks ago my butt has been...

Had a BBL 3 weeks ago my butt has been dramatically shrinking but still looks way better than what I started with which was NOTHING.

I've followed all the instructions I was given my PS was great but I guess fat grafting is very unpredictable. Im staying hopeful that I get to at least keep what I have now and that the shape will become more rounded.

you look great! big difference from your before pics, you have a pretty, curvy shape now.
i am having a revision with Dr. Salama next year, and I can’t wait. I have several problems after my 1st bbl from another doc so i have to wait….
he did a good job on you,im considering having it done in 6months wat can i expect??
Hey, just checking in with you. How are things going?
Hey your after pictures look great. Wondering how you're looking with the swelling going down :)
Hey there. I will put up new pics very soon :)
I hope thanks ;) I'm worried about the recovery time for all of it n I want like 2000cc lol
Good luck violetta69 youre gonna look amazing! I underestimated the pain and recovery process but its all worth it.
You really looking amazing... you really came out with a nice hourglass figure!!
I was told I probably got 900 cc's but that they have to check the records so I don't know for sure.
You look nice hun :)
Thanks babe :)
Does dr. Salama do lipo n then laser lipo??
He only did regular lipo on me.
Het wannabesecure,I spoke to them today they said they don't do it. I'm set for aug. 2 for tt,lipo n bbl I'm so scared, but can't wait to c my results. He also said I need to lose some weight... so I'm on a mission at least 20 pounds. How did u like the results???
How many ccs did u get ?
Thanks for the tips :) My before pics are up under the heading "will lipo for bbl leave me with loose skin". I put them up before I had the bbl.
You look great! Try to be patient. Niki, you should post your BEFORE pics, so people can see the big difference in your transformations. You might want to cut-off the soft light cotton fabric on the booty of your compression garment (cut it from inside & just follow the inside seams). I did this when I'm 3 weeks post-op & I'm now 5 & 1/2 weeks post-op & my SMALL size garment (even w/ all my thick foam pads all around) is now loose on my midsection but still struggling to fit on my big booty. I was thinking of ordering the XS size garment but I did not because there's NO way my hip/butt measuring 39 & 1/4 inches will ever fit into it, lol. Maybe you wearing your garment w/ the butt cut-outs will help you retain whatever volume you've got left. Hope this helps.
Hi enjoyself r u saying wearing the garment with the cut outs on the booty with the mesh is better than the whole piece??
It's just a matter of preference.
Hi thank you for your comment. I have three classes a week that started today so I have to start sitting in class starting today. My PS is Dr. Salama, he is great and so is his staff. I saw a few of his patients 5 6 weeks post op and they looked amazing with barely any shrinkage. Ive followed all instructions, no sitting whatsoever, massages, compression garment, but I feel like I still lost a lot of volume. I hope I get bigger in more time too.
Hello, I think you look great. I do see some shrinkage but I've seen women in here that looked smaller at 2-3 weeks and then got bigger in more time. You probably won't really know until the weeks to follow. Who was your doctor and post instructions? Are you starting to sit?
That is a very good result, I am impressed !I think that fat graft results will always be variable, and it is just not in your hands.....well done !