Salzhauer April '14 – Miami, FL

Paid deposit for BBL with Dr. Salzhauer after...

Paid deposit for BBL with Dr. Salzhauer after nearly 2 years of thinking about this procedure. I've gone from considering local VA docs, DR, ATL, to finally my RS ladies led me to Miami!
I'm so excited to be a future Salzydoll! I plan to document my journey beginning to end with at least a year post surg. I will be posting my before pics soon.

I need ReSALZ!!!!! (Ummm...yeah...results...NOW*Before Pics*)

Ladies, I know I find it helpful to see before photos of RSista's who may have a body type similar to mine before their procedure. It kinda gives me something to go off of when determining whether or not I can achieve a certain result! Soooo...here goes. Mind you, this body has carried 3 pregnancies to term with the last one being 2 years ago. With that being said...DON'T COME FOR ME ; )

I got MAIL!! Sooo professional!

I received a bound booklet in the mail with detailed pre and post-op care instructions. I may be a little over the top, but it is so elegant and when I opened the cover my name was on the first page...like a degree was being awarded to me...lol. I guess it felt like a certificate commemorating the rite of passage into the elite society of Big Bootydom. Lol. Seriously though, this speaks volumes on how Dr. Salzy and his team take pride in what they do...all the way down to the minor details. I also received a few packets of wondertape, which I can't wait to use to further enhance my new bum-bum.

Salzy calleed

Sooo, I felt like I was speaking with a celebrity last nite when Dr

Damn Phone...Take 2...Salzy called!!

Sooo, I felt like I was speaking with a celebrity last nite when I got a call from THE MAN HIMSELF! I was supposed to Skype with him, however, he was tied up in surgery, so he called instead. Either way, I was fine. He is so personable and down to earth. He gave me his personal cell number to use at any time...ummm, where dey do dat at?? He assured me that if I text him late at nite, he will answer me first thing in the morning. His professionalism is superior to any plastic surgeon I have ever met with...and I haven't even met him face to face yet! I'm so glad I kept my business in the U.S. and entrusted my body to this Doctor. He told me that I am an excellent candidate for this procedure, as he was viewing my pics as we talked on the phone. He pointed out my fat rolls on my back and said that he can give me a small waist because my body naturally indents at that point...it's just covered with fat. He said that he can put 1200 to 1400 cc's per cheek! Make room for Fannie...fannie coming thru!!! I'm so boosted right now. Ok, that's enough for now. I'm sooo excited and I just can't hide it!! Laterz sistas!!!

Medical Clearance!!

Went for my medical clearance today...I'm cleared bishes!!! Just waiting for my lab work, woot to the damn woot. Sooo, my fat self is chilling with my cuzzin, EATING!!! And dranking...red wine of course! Heart protection lol. Have a fabulous weekend sistas!!!

Flight and Hotel Booked!!

I booked my flight and hotel today...I'm such a procrastinator! I'm glad that the rates had not gone up, the hotel had I booked it separately was $700 for the entire trip, however, with airfare for 2 ppl, the entire trip cost $1060. Not bad! Nonstop flights from DC to FLL. I can't wait, I'm ULTRA excited! Got my prescriptions too, this cocktail of antibiotics is no joke. I'm gonna need a couple Diflucan after completion of it, I can feel a yeast infection coming on already. Nothing more to report ladies! Be blessed ere'body!!

I got DENIED!!

Sooo, I guess I'm gonna be paying out of pocket because I was clearly denied by care credit. I was willing to pay out of pocket, but just didn't want to see all that money leave my savings at the same time. :\ Oh well. Had an interaction with a staff member today, who is generally sweet, kinda turned me off. It was almost like I was annoying her, so I asked if everything was ok with her and things completely turned around. She became more friendly, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth, especially when I'm spending so much money. I started second guessing my decision and even contemplated cancelling. When it comes to customer service, I don't play. I work in an environment where customer service is EVERYTHING. Without customers, u have no business. This incident will become water under the bridge, but I pray that it doesn't happen again. Be blessed!

Pre-Op Phone Consult!!!

I'm pretty much one step closer to Curveville!!! I just had my pre-op consult with Ari, she gave me all of my do's and don'ts, as well as answered all of my questions. Great conversation! Dr. Salz came in the office while she was on the phone with me and she offered to put him on the line. I love how accessible the surgeon is, from having his personal cell # to being able to speak with him directly at the office. I was having a case of the jitters, but they are completely gone. I am amped up and cannot wait.

1 week to go and I'm ALL EARS!!!!

Ladies, I will be having surgery in 1 week. If u have ANY last minute tips or advice, please comment or inbox me. I am getting more and more nervous as the time goes by. I am hoping for fabulous results...I need this stomach gone and my waistline, hips, and butt emerge from the depths of which my kids left them...lol. I'm open to receive ur comments and positive energy, so lay it on me!!!

2 Days!!!! Yikes o_O

I'm such a procrastinator...I'm not even finished packing and I am flying out tomorrow evening. So far, I have packed lots of yoga pants, cotton shirts, flip-flops, sandals, wife-beaters, maxi dress, pads, tampons (period may be starting 2 days after surgery), hydrocortisone cream, dial soap, neosporin, chux pads, baby wipes, dark undies, sports bras, pants to lounge in, gotta get a boppy today, and that's it. Anything else you ladies can think of, let me know! I'm thinking about how am I going to look halfway cute while I'm in Miami, but I am having chin lipo, soooo, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to keep that area compressed. I don't think I'm going to have ANY time for leisure and this is my first time in Miami! Later chix!

Boarding Flight!!!

Woot woot!!

I'm Mmmmmkay

Just wrote the longest review ever and deleted it. I will try again later. Thx for keeping me lifted in prayer! 'Preciate y'all.

Pics

Nothing much to see here just yet. When I take another shower tomorrow, I will be sure to post actual body pics. These photos just show a bunch of foam, which takes away from my actual shape.

As promised...nekkid pics lol

I seem to have lumpiness and indents. Dr said that it will smooth out.

Thank you all!!!

Thx. Ladies. I cannot respond to everyone but I will type in all caps to say THANK YOU!!!! To each of u for ur concern. Wow...this process is the truth, I thought I had a high pain tolerance but um clearly not. This pain is unlike childbirth or C section. It's in a class all it's own. I had chin lipo and my armpit fat lipo'd as we'll. (ugh what's the past tense of lipo...lipoed??) I'm flying out tomorrow evening. I want to see my babies but I'm not ready for all the hugs and climbing on me from my 2 yr old. Pray for me...don't want to accidentally punch a baby lol. J/k I am going to see the Dr in the morning...gonna see if we can do a photo op. I told him I felt like I was meeting a celeb...I mean A-list. He's been great at answering my questions post-op. Miriam is an angel!!! She impacted me the most, she is so caring and nurturing. Ari is cool as ever, came to my hotel room sat on the bed with me looking a hot mess and chatted it up like we were bff's. I definitely don't feel like just $$$$, I feel that they absolutely care before during and after. I highly recommend Dr. Salzhauer. Spend the extra money!!! It is well worth it. He's never killed anyone, he gives great results, and his follow-up is awesome. Can't bargain shop on everything. Laterz!!

Ummmm...

So the best thing that I can liken the feeling of my skin to is that of a cadaver. It feels hard yet soft and o can barely feel myself touching my stomach or my back. I'm at work today where I stand all day from 9-6. Yeah...great that I stand at work, but sucks that I'm back soooo soon. I am using a maidenform garment to get me by right now because the zippers on the side of the one I was given not only hurt but put dents on my fresh hips...uh no, I just got these hips and they will SURVIVE!! My butt looks full and round, not over the top and my baby fat has been SNATCHED and sold at auction!! My waist and tummy are looking good. I will post pics after work. Later boos!!

8 weeks post.

I've been MIA I know. Here a a few pics of how I look now, 8 weeks after surgery. I unfortunately stopped wearing my garment a few weeks after surgery as it was getting too hot where I live and it was rather unbearable. I am however, looking for a good waist cincher. Any recommendations??? I am VERY happy with the way I look and even moreso in clothes...yes gawd, she has a body! Now, it's just a matter of toning and keeping it. My diet has been off the chain...yeah, I've been being bad. But I'm getting on track, can't see my money go down the drain. Look at my before pics to see how much magic Dr. Salz was able to work. That stomach and back fat was no joke!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I will add info in this section as it becomes available. The only interaction that I've had so far is with his PC, Arianny. She is professional, attentive, and thorough. She has been prompt with responding to emails and returning my calls.