Chose My Surgeon - Miami, FL

Hey I'm having my BBl but was stuck in between dr...

Hey I'm having my BBl but was stuck in between dr Sazlhaer or DR Salama but when I called Elite aka Dr SAlma they where so rude the girl who answered the calls she hung up on 3 times and was so rude so after that I made up my mind with Dr. S so I have my appointment on Tues Jan 15 2013 can't wait I'm so excited but thanks to those rude ppl in Elite made my choice easier an I made the right on because at Bal Harbour once you call they make u feel comfortable an at ease just imagine if they treat u like that wit just one phone call imagine te procedure thanks but no thanks #teamDr.S all the way

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Que emocion!!! Ya llamé al consultorio del Dr. Cardenas. They're sooo nice! They also asked me to remind them your cousin's name to give her a Thank you reward for the referral. No tengo a nadie en Medellín entonces estoy esperando algunas recomendaciones de ellos para estetica, alojamiento y enfermeras, etc... Tienes algunas?
Hey Colombia, I am going with Dr. Salzhauer also - I posted but haven't gotten any responses on my posting :( but I would love to stay in touch with you to help me with my fears of getting this done if that's ok! :) I am in living in ATL but originally born and raised in NYC. I have kids so I am feelin a little down about doing this for myself but it's my only gift to me for a change....How are you feeling!!! So happy for you!!! :)
Listen Blanca you deserve this you really do u gave and you still give everything to your kids basically your whole life and you still will until you die so c it as an advisement to yourself you'll look great and feel great about yourself just because we are moms doesn't mean we have to deal with are mommy bodies remember you can't let yourself go because your not going to be happy and if your not happy then you cant give your all to your kids. I felt the same but trust me don't feel bad remember your more than a mom. Invest in urself and plus its not like ur investing in god knows what! You deserve it all your a super mom
Wow, thank you so much. I can't tell you how great you just made me feel!!! My sx date is 2/28. When is yours? Xoxo :)
Well I have my consultation on Tuesday but I want my surgery ASAP after the consult... But after your consultation how long did you wait to get the surgery
I did a Skype session and the date was set to accommodate me :) and that was it! The office team is phenomenal. Very pleased!
Well my consultation is on tues can't wait!!! ^_^ but I'm hoping to get the procedure done within the two weeks after I meet with them on tues. I wish you the best blanquita ;))
ColombianQT is absolutely right blancarosa. I know stepping outside of your comfort zone is nerve racking....every one goes through it. But when you get past the anxiety and you believe you deserve it, your confidence will strengthen more and more. Maybe you should talk to your kids about your desire to get this done. I did with mine and they are my main supporters. Kids tend to simplify things us adults tend to complicate. My son said it best when he told me "if it makes you happy, just do it...just like im going to eat ice cream bc it makes me happy." I know he pulled a fast one on me just to get ice cream when he wasn't suppose to but his simple thought made all the sense in the world. All your kids just want and need is a happy and confident mom. You have to invest in yourself in order to achieve that. Nothing but the best for you and only you know what's best, not your fears.
Good for you...I went to one consult the staff was very nice. The ps wasn't rude but he wasn't nice or comforting either. It was like this is my job and here we go again. He barely touched me. I tried to give him another chance. I sent an email and was like I saw another ps and he assured me that he could do bbl but I don't wanna go to two different ps. He said if he feels he can do it then go with him, happy new year. I was blown away. I replied and said thank you...I've heard a lot of good things about you. One of my friends use to work with you and she has friends that still work with you...needless to say he didn't respond. So yeah I'm outta $120 bucks but that was my sign from God
Who did you see DR. S or Dr. Salama ? Because I kno right there's a great Promo goin on at Bal harbour it's like $2000 off ur BBL, u also get an extra free area lipo and 200$ on free hair removal!!! It's amazing but I have my consultation next week so ill keep you posted and ill post my before pics. All the staff are so nice especially Yasmin I talked to her for like an hour we had so much in common since we both are mothers and we know how it is after having kids you don't feel that confident but she was so understanding and answered all my questions. I had a sense of peace with them I didn't even look no where else . I was going to to do my surgery actually in Colombia because all my family live there and all my cousins ha there surgery over there and OMGG!!! Beautiful and all natural looking but I would've have to stay at least lik a month and 1/2 but I can't since I have a nine month old and it would be difficult but ill post a picture of my cousin she had lipoecultura where they do lipo and sculpt your mid section and rear everything and it only cost her 3500$
Im going to Colombia next week!! Where/ with whom did your cousins get surgery?? I'm consulting with Dr. Ivan Santos, but I feel they are rude just like your experience with Dr. Salama. Salama's office has given me plenty of a bad experience as well.
Hey pechuchura the picture I have is the picture of my cousin actually she did the lipoescultura!! By the best PS in Colombia he is located in Medellin Colombia en el Poblado his name is Juan Carlos Cardenas and he does the best boob jobs to the gummy bears and he sooo nice all my family have been there to his office and absolutely love him anthe care after surgery. I wanted to go but it would be complicated for me since I have 9 month old but with 6000$ girl u can get everything done I mean everything you will be coming out like a Barbie with abs and a small waist and a nice bounce round booty 90 60 90