so ready to be that big booty barbie!!! Miami, FL

Soooo. I've been looking through all the pics and...

Soooo. I've been looking through all the pics and reviews for about 8 months now. Being that Im located in Miami, Im leaning towards Dr.Fisher. Based on reviews, prices that iI've seen posted and pics. Also, Location! I've read a lot about this doctor. I've never had a procedure done so I am looking for any advice from anyone that has been through it, or headed that route. I don't have any siblings, so any support from you Bbl Queens is much needed and appreciated... ???

Unloading current pics

UGH! I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS PROCEDURE DONE!!!!!

My Wish Pics!

GO BIG OR GO HOME! ???

Current 8/8/2014

SMDH

Heellllpppp

So I want to pay in full. Problem! I haven't seen Dr.Fisher yet for a consultation. But they lady I've been speaking to wants me to pay the entire amount through PayPal without ever stepping in the office. Is that OK?

BbL Sistas Plzzzz Help! Lol

My Surgery Date is February 2,2015... I'm doing all my shopping now so I have everything in place. But I'm unsure of what size Faja to get. Can someone help. Plzzzz. I'm a size 15-16 in jeans. M-L in shirts. So how would I go by getting the right size? And how many do I need? Thanks in advance

Evening My Beautiful Sistas!!

Is there anyone getting there surgery on February 2,2015 or around that date with Dr. Fisher? If so, Message me. We can do a meet and greet. Be each others support system. Share experiences. Etc. Hope to hear from you!!! Toodles til then...
Miami Plastic Surgeon