so ready to be that big booty barbie!!! Miami, FL

Soooo. I've been looking through all the pics and...

Soooo. I've been looking through all the pics and reviews for about 8 months now. Being that Im located in Miami, Im leaning towards Dr.Fisher. Based on reviews, prices that iI've seen posted and pics. Also, Location! I've read a lot about this doctor. I've never had a procedure done so I am looking for any advice from anyone that has been through it, or headed that route. I don't have any siblings, so any support from you Bbl Queens is much needed and appreciated... ???

Unloading current pics

UGH! I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS PROCEDURE DONE!!!!!

My Wish Pics!

GO BIG OR GO HOME! ???

Current 8/8/2014

SMDH
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey hun when u plan on having your sx
You going to look so good when he's done with you. Good luck girl
You look great already. The surgery will enhance your fabulous even more!
good luck
Thank you girlie... I cant wait. Ugh!!!
Good luck! Ur waist is gonna be very tiny after this!
Thank you! I cant wait... Ugh! Lol
I think you look great already! Your tummy is gonna get really flat I can tell :)
I am sooo hoping it does. Thats my worst area. I look in the mirror and im like "FISHER HELLLLP MEEEEE... LOL
Hey welcome to RS... I have my sx aug 18 with fisher. I'm really excited. I think we chose a really good doctor. If u have any question after my sx pls feel free to ask. Have u chose a date yet?
Good luck!!
Thank you... How's your progress? Have they said anything to you about maintaining your weight?
When is your sx date?
Hey, Thanks for replying. I haven't choosen a date just yet. But I'm looking for something around Jan-Mar 2015... I'd love to do it sooner than that but I'm having knee surgery soon so I want to be fully recovered. What has been your process so far? Who did you speak to? I'm going through Jessica
I spoke to Dr cortes,Kenneth Hughes and Dr Bruno and Ghavami and i didn't like any of them!!!! it's a journey going nowhere fast. I like Schulman but he's in NYc,TOO FAR I may go with Dr J Nejad in LA. Not sure yet. Good luck with your knee. I am having my left knee x-rayed because after my arm lipo i fell and it is still bothering me. I hope i won't need surgery.
Hey, Oh ok. What didn't you like about them? I haven't spoke to Dr.fisher personally yet. But based on reading his bio, seeing so many pics of his work, and the reviews, I've decided I would like to pursue it with him. Also, his prices are reasonable. And with his location, he's about 20 minutes from my home. I hope your knee is ok. I completely tore my Acl in my left knee. :-(
I just spoke to someone today and she has a fever and Vanity didn't call her to check up on her. I will try to find her name so you can follow her journey. Mylife is going to use Dr fisher and we chat. OMG,my gf had surgery on her torn acl 2 weeks ago. Freakin' painful.
Ok. Please do. THANK YOU. Oh nooo. I'm so afraid of the recovery part. Is she able to walk on it yet? How long did her surgery take? Ugh! I really wish there was a way around this but surgery is my only option. I surely wish her a speedy recovery. I can just imagine the pain :-(
WenDbOOty2014 is her name read her journey. This should be helpful since you will be a Fisher Doll soon. I am not sure how long it took but she is fine after 2 weeks of the healing phase. She will feel better because she was in pain when she didn't have the surgery done.
Please do! That would be great for us inspiring Fisher Dolls!
Hope her journey is informative and helpful to you upcoming Fisher Dolls.
Very much so... Thank you!
I really like her results. ;)