I am somewhat petite, 5'4, 129. - Worth It - Miami, FL

I have my BBL surgery in just a few more days,...

I have my BBL surgery in just a few more days, I've had multiple breast augmentations prior but still always get nervous. I did my blood work last week and all that looks good and picking up prescriptions tomorrow. I've switched the hotel four times since boyfriend thinks I'm trying to make this into too much of a vacation.
I am somewhat petite, 5'4, 129. I have a nice shape but my butt does not pop at all and after four kids I have enough pockets of fat so I'm really hoping to have a beautiful shape and a nice defined noticeable butt.

Before pics

Wish pic

8 hours post op

Hello,
I had surgery this morning, got done around 1pm. I am very sore and the pain goes from pretty manageble to me whimpering like a baby. Had a scare because I could not urinate. Finally was a me to but it was not fun or comfortable to not be able to go. I'm draining a whole lot. Dr. Lipo'd my waist, abs, thighs, knees, flanks and I think that is it. Been able to eat and drink a lot of water. My knees are the most painful.

1 day post op

The draining stopped but I am so sore. I had a melt down trying to get into bed and my bf just looked at me crazy since I want to do things without help. I need a little stool to get into the bed. Took a shower today and it stung but not too bad. I Took a couple pics while washing my garment.

1 day post op

9 days post op

Swelling is getting a little better, still pretty bruised. Went back to work Friday, managed to not sit on my butt while working or driving. I dumped water in my chair to mentally remind myself not to sit back- weird but it worked :). I feel 90% back to normal pain wise.

9 days posr

3months post op

My waist and abs still look great. My butt has fluffed and gotten bigger. So far I love the results and my new body amazes me.

3 months post op

3 months in dress

3 mos

4 months post op

No complaints so far, maybe my stomach could be a little smaller. May want to touch it up at some point

4 months

Almost 5 months post op

9 month update

Well it has now been 9 months and everything is looking great!

9 months

1 year post up

The fat has all stayed. It actually has continued to get bigger. I gained about 5 pounds and it mostly all went to my but. Ladies, if you are considering a round 2, give your body a little time to adjust. It took six months to see my final results.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I did not spend much time with the doctor ( I was only in town four days for surgery, surgery was Friday morning and I left Monday evening) His staff is wonderful and so far he did a great job and I'm pleased with my results . Tina the office coordinator made everything go smoothly and his nurse Belkis was phenomenal and made sure to spend plenty of time with me. Dr. Tachmes sculpted my body to not only make my butt nicer but gave me a beautiful figure. I love my waist line!