Ok ladies, I've been on this site 24/7. All of ur...

Ok ladies, I've been on this site 24/7. All of ur comments, suggestions, have been nothing but helpful. I'm planning on going w/ Dr Perry. From what I read, and can see this man is the Truth. I've seen a flat pancake bootie turn into a donkey bootie!!! OMG!!! I'm so sold on this Dr!!!!! Anywho. I've been waiting very very impatiently waiting for a quote to get this ball rolling. I'm gonna give u guys a short bio of my self: I'm 5'6, 178, butt gone! Lower back twisted! Stomach looks like I'm about 4 1/2 months prego. All I can say cute in the face' wack in the waist!!! It's been a long time coming!!! Never been a fat girl, not saying that I'm one now, but when your use to weighing anywhere from 156-160. I'm that fat chick. I had my daughter in 07, since then I haven't been the same. That lil chick took me down! I've never had a huge but or hips but trust and believe I had a cute shape. It's so bad that I don't shop anymore for clothes. I'm straight leggings and a shrit, and thank God that I work As a Lab Tech so I wear uniforms. Ok so what I need to know from all of my BBL sister's what I need to know is what can I expect to pay for all of the lil things that's needed, a sis is on a budget. Thanks ladies

Hey so you got your quote? I don't see any info on here. Anyway congrats !!! I just got my quote from Perry for $7900. I'm confused bc he said he recommended lipo of the arms as well. It makes me think that he didn't look at my pics bc there is no way my small 145lbs self even looks like I need lipo on my arms. I'm gonna schedule a phone consult with him so we can discuss this. I'm hoping to have my surgery in Dec. I have a consult with Jimmerson May 2014...girl please I can't wait that long lol.
hey hey!!! Finally you got ya quote!!! yay!!! Im def gonna pull your trick if I dont hear from him. Tmrw will be my 2 week mark. I didnt want to respond to your post on the other girls blog and be rude. Hope you understand! good luck on your Journey!! Dr. P is def my PS in my head already.
That's cool, I totally understand. Ok so did you call today? what did Norma say? I so hope that u can get ur ball rolling like mine. So when were you planning on getting ur procedure done? For me this is the highlight of my year!!! I cant wait to take this shell of and become the new fab me. Let me know what happened. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ok ladies here's my update.... I got my quote from...

Ok ladies here's my update.... I got my quote from Perry and it was $ 8,000. I've been doing my research to see what the going rate was for Dr P. When he told me the damage I was a lil taken back only because I've seen prices a lil lower. Non the less, I've decided this was a job that had to get down. I spoke to Perry he told me that he would do my entire back, flanks, stomach, hips, and thighs. Ok I don't know about u ladies, but me as a black women I like my thighs, so I told him that I'll pass. So now that I have a quote I'm on to the next step. I've booked my date for Nov 1st. I'm flying out to Miami on Halloween. This is so exciting I can't believe that I'm taking such a major step in my life, like all of these ladies that I've read bout, I to can't wait to become a Perry Doll.

Hey girl, happy Monday-NOT!! lol ok so I Finally got my quote 8,200 this includes abdomen, back, flanks, arms, inner thighs and KNEES with fat transfer to my sides and booty. IDK about the knees he suggested I do so...The price seems a bit much when comparing to others but idc idc idc idc Perry it is! I'm sOo excited :)
I know what you mean, I was confused when he suggested arms for me. Im gonna put up some before pics because my arms are little. I can't wait to ask him.
I wonder if I tell him no arm lipo will that bring the price down hmmmmm

Soooooooo Depressed!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok all of my bbl sister's I'm checking in. I have a horror story for u all out there!!!! Ok, so I live in NJ and this past weekend we had a heat wave. For a person like me that hate their body, this is the worst type of season!!! I don't want to do anything, nor go anywhere because of my body! I dont want to go shopping and spend a bunch of money on clothes that Im not going to have next summer, I dont no what to do. My friend told me to wear maxi dresses, bs I dont want anything clingging to this gut of mine. I'm so sooooooooo depressed right now!!!! I would love to fall asleep and wake back up come Oct 1. These nxt 5 months cant come fast enough!!! My boyfriend want to do thing's, as well as I, but I just feel to fat to go out and try to look cute. Awwwwwwh what's a grl to do?

Hang in there! I like your sence of humor.

Wish pics

More wish pics

I feel your pain girlfriend. Im trying to get my SX in November, so Im so looking forward for this summer to be over already!!!! I have not purchased 1 piece of clothing cause Im focused!!!!
Lol, thanks girly!!!

Booty update

Ok ladies this is my bootie wish pics. I want a nice heart shape a$$!!!! Something to fill out those Hudson and True Religions? No I don't want a big shelf donk, I guess 1200 cc's in each cheek should give me the look that I want to achieve. I finally no how to post pics, so tomorrow ladies prepare ur selves for the horror.

Hey future Perry doll.... So glad I chose Perry, your going to love him and your results..
Thank's doll!!! If my bootie look's nice nd plump like ur's I'll def look good!!! What exactly did u get done?
I lipoed my abdomen, back, flanks, arms, inner thighs.

The Ugly Truth

The Ugly truth is that I truly let myself go!!!! I am truly disappointed with myself!!! I knew that I was getting surgery sum time this yr, so I figured that I mine as well go all out!!! And that's exactly what my body look's like!!! OMG I feel soso disgusted with myself!!! I pray that Dr P can get me back to the old me... Im at 184 today, b4 I leave to go to MIA I want to get down at least to 170-165. I have 4 months to get it rt!!! Pray for me sister's!!!!

The ugly truth

Keep it real ladies

Keep it real ladies, do u think that Dr P can make me look like my wish pics??? I no I no he's a plastic surgeon not a magician!!! Lol, a girl can dream, rt?! Lol

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

July 8th is where phase 1 of my journey...............

July 8th is where phase 1 of my journey begain. I'm doing the Paleolithic Diet, This diet seems pretty simple. All I'm doing is cutting out all dairy products, carbs, and sweets. I can eat all of the meats that I want, fruits, veggies, and nut's. This is how cavemen ate during that time. ( sounds crazy) maybe, I need to really get this extra weight off of me so that I can have great results like barbz1 and sweetlady just to name a couple. So as of this week I'll be walking at least 2 miles if not everyday, hopefully every other, and nxt wk I'm joing the gym. I'm sadden what I'm about to say! I gained 3lbs, which now put me at 187. That's so so scary Ive never been this big b4!!! I'm not going to be one of those that weigh myself everyday, that will only drive me crazy!!!!!! So I'll check in, in 2 wks. Wish Me luck ladies......

Thanks!!...
Best wishes!!

Let's Get It!!!!!!!

Let's Get It Ladies...... I weighed myself today and I'm down to 182.5. I'm on my way, small step's at a time.

hey hun im from newyork and im considering dr.perry .cant wait to see your results !
Best wishes to u @booty where are you..I can't wait to get my date, in going to be so excited but I know when time comes that excitement is going to change to being so nervous lol

Doing My Thing!!!!!!!!!!

Update on my weight journey.............. Ok ladies I've been DOING MY THING!!!!!!!!!! 4wks In and I can say that I'm 10lbs lighter.... WHOO WHOO!!!! lol. I'm down to 177. 3 months to go!!!! I gotta go hard. Still on the caveman diet, Still no dairy or no carbs. I've been also walking 3x's a week, might I add 3 miles. Keep praying for me sister's!!! Cause the Lord know's it's a struggle!!!!!!!

NYA ASS IN ON POINT FOR REAL, u must be from NY she's a stripper at sin city.
Good luck!! I know you can do it, REMEMBER this is for the body of your dreams. You're gonna look so bomb YOULL BE BREAKING NECKS! I'll be following up with you
Good Luck love on your journey I pray strength,health and happy healing over you in advance!! Muah

My Mind is playing tricks on me...................

My mind is playing tricks on me. I started having 2nd thought's about this whole thing ladies. And of course I voiced this to my mate, bad mistake. He's like that's what's up! This is my son's last yr in school, I guess I should use the money that I saved to Pay for school, and what ever else that's needed rt? I go take a family Vay-K to the Cayman Islands, Right? Or I could get My Gucci Rididng Boots and bag to match, Rt? Yea, I can do multi things with my $$$. But key wrd is MY MOFO MONEY, RT???? Or am I really just being self centered. I can do all of those things and still be unhappy. SMH

hey honey im going to dr. perry too! and dont let your doubts get in the way of this surgery cause think about it..even if you go on a vacation instead you will not be happy with your body so you wont truly enjoy yourself, even if you go get them Gucci boots and bag you're not going to wear it as much bc you going to still wish you chose to get your body done! remember make yourself happy first then everything else will fall in place like those boots and vacation! good luck girly
Yes girl ur so rt! Just a bit frustrating ! When r u scheduled to c Perry?! Thanks so much for the support!!!!
Hey I'm waiting Dr. Perry to get back to me with a quote, how long was it before you got a quote?

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my MOFO way!!! Lol. Yes Doll's Ur girl is now at 175! Let's get It!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I'm really making it happen without diet pill's. I guess when ur at the bottom u can't go anywhere but to the TOP. Starting from the bottom Now I'm here, maybe not all the way but a lot closer than b4. 15 lbs more. Yes Yes. Girls there's this site with really cute dresses on it it's called POSH BARBIE BOUTIQUE.com. I don't go out or do the club scene, but please believe when I hit Vegas ur girl will b rocking a few of those #'s that's on that site!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thank you, It feel good to know that my girls r out their reading, and can relate to this roller coaster that I'm on!!!! I fasten my seat belt and I'm gonna ride this mutha till the wheels fall off!!!!!!!!!!! And in that order!!! lol, thank's grl!!
YES I CAN!!!!!!!!!! Thank's :0)
LOl i feel you!!!!!!!!!! I feel like saying screw it too. I try to talk myself out of it, but once I start, I'm alright. Thanks for the ecourgement!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies, I've been a little naughty. Last night I stepped off on DR Perry. I went to see Dr Alkon. I've decide to check him out because:
1. He's close to home
2.Save money
I sat in his waiting room watching my Ipad, when I over heard one of the girls say that everyone that was waiting were their for a follow up visit. My head shot up so fast!!!!! This is where I called myself "playing it off", I acted as if I was watching a movie but really watching the women bootie's as they walked to or from the back room, I felt such like a PERV!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Anywho, It was now my turn so I was lead to the examining room, while in this room I took a few pic's on my phone of myself, I tried to upload them, but had no success :0(. So about 10 mins later, Dr Alkon came in. ( Wasn't hard on the eye's I must say) He looked better in person. So he asked me how could he help me, I ran it down: I want Lipo,BBL,Flank's, Entire Back. He said ok sound's fair enough, He then asked me to open up my robe, He felt on my stomach while i coughed a few time's. After he did what he did he dropped not 1 but 2 bomb's on THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. I have a hernia
2. Instead of getting lipo he suggested a tummy tuck
His reasoning was because I have stretch skin at the bottom of my tummy!!!! WTF!!!!!! I felt like a big blob!!! He said that it wasn't bad, but with lipo I wouldnt be able to have that flat tummy that I wanted, which make since. Now u ladies know that this changed the game for me. He also said that a specialist during surgery could remove the hernia, which would be covered by insurance. Mymy When It rain's it pour's like a Mutha!!!! He also mentioned that I didn't have to get the hernia removed, but there maybe a buldge on my stomach. I'm like come on now, if ur already in their just move the damn thing. His qoute for the BBL, TT, lipo, hip's and thigh's is....... wait for it, wait for it.............................. 9030. Yes 9030. Smh. Now I'm schedled for Perry come NOV 1st. Do I want to go all the way to Miami to have a buldge? Now Perry is charging me 8000, once I take my flight, hotel stay, massages, waist clincher, supplies, an what ever else that's needed. Shut The Front Door!!!!!!!!!! And yea that's Perry's price for Lipo, not a TT. He would prob add a addional 1000-1500. Good Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur grl is done. SMH, I'm done for the day...........Have a Wonderful Holiday Ladies

Yeah grl, do I really wanna pay that much, truth b told he seemed not to care about added hips after I mentioned them to him twice. Grl I may go to DR, Duran
Just read your post...wow, i know that had to be a headrocker right there. Dr. A is in NJ right?
ooooohhh! j/k...Do what you feel would be best for YOU. I say if you dont want another round try and get the TT out of the way.This was a concern my cousin had as well thinking about lipo only and still left with big buldgy saggin skin NO! GOod Luck on your decision! Muah

Change is a mutha

Change is aMUTHA!!!! After much thought, I'm now heading to DR to Duran Y'all!!!!! After learning that I needed a TT, I figured if I'm going to go that far I mines well let the Queen of Booty give me that donkey that I've been so desperate for!!!!! Been working with my grl Jaz. Also I'm changing my date untill Feb!!! Now I have to get a passport that's 1st thing!!! Here are sum new bootie shot's

Bootie shot's

That's what's up!!!!!!!!!! Yes, let's get a "BUDDY SYSTEM" started!!! Ok ladies I'm 5'6, and cute, looking for a buddy to enjoy sx with. (Sike), lol. All joke's aside. I'm looking for a buddy 4real to meet up with and have sx with. It will cut cost, for 1. For 2, It will be cool to have someone to talk to and support b4 and def after sx. And most of all we can show the up and coming Doll's that we have a knit tight buddy system for all of those who wanna be down with the BAddEST Chick's there is in the DR. Planning to go down in Mid Feb, from Jersey. You can inbox me or just check out my page. Thank's Doll's..................

5 Months to Go!!!

Ok, as you all know I've switched teams!!!! Sorry Perry girls!! ;0/ I'm now officialy a DURAN DOLL!!!!! I made a appt with my primary Dr for this Friday. I'm going to let her know what's going on, do sum early blood wrk b4 I make my deposit. I also want to address my concern as far as time off, I was told that sum Dr's in DR don't write a excuse note during ur recovery period, so I'm going to see if she could give me 1 during my recovery, with Perry, Norma was going to excuse me for a month, I just want enough time to slowly get back into the groove of things. Hopefully my DR agrees to excuse me just in case Duran doesn't. I'm still waiting to hear from Jazmine on this topic. Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck in ur journey ..
Thanks Boo!!!! About to follow ur's!!!!
Gi am trying to go mid feb to Duran just can't get her to reply with my quote!!! I am originally from my Brooklyn's but I am in the military and stationed in Florida !!!

FLIGHT'S

Ok doll's I've been looking at flight's flying from Newark, NJ, going to DR. I've saw some really crazy number's out there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with my Triple AAA card there still qouting bogus price's. AWWWWHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be booking my flight as of yet!!!!!!! Maybe as the time get's closer, I'll find a deal.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Ok ladies keep ur fingers crossed for ur girl!!! I know ur suppose to have ur labs done rt b4 surgery, but no not ur girl!!! I'm going tomorrow!!!! I feel that this is something that I should do, I want to make sure that I'm in tip top shape b4 I put my deposit down. I dont want to get all excited, and then rt b4 I leave to go to DR, I get a call with some BS. So I ask God that he guide me in the right direction, and no matter what my out come will be only he know's... I know that it seems shallow, but I pray that I'm healthy, that I'm able to have this surgery!!!! I just don't want this, I need to have this surgery!!!!! In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN!!!!!

I was going with Perry then I seen DURAN I fell In love
Lol, yes!!! Dr Perry not Handing out BOOTIES like Dr Duran,

I'm Baaaaacccck

Wow, It's been two months since I've updated. Ok since then I found a Wonderful Sx friend!!!! Heyyyy Willow82. She's def been on her BUDDY JOB!!!!!!!!!! My girl helped me find a flight from out of Jersey for no more then 450, We have our RH checked, she and I have been texting back and forth like old friend's. I feel so relived that I have someone that I can talk to and bug out with. She anbd I r a match made in SX, lol. Once again I've decided to go with Ur Girl the HOLY GRAIL Duran!!! lol , She's the truth. So I have about 4 more months to go, so I'm starting to buy things here and there so I wont have to go crazy right b4 I leave. I'll be updating a lil more up untill my sx date. And oh yeah ur girl is now at 173 and pushing for another 10lbs. Today I'm back on my Caveman Diet!!!! Holla Back

Feb 21 with Duran
Awwwh I'll get to meet u while I'm there hopefully!!!! By Then u should have a PHATTY!!!!!!!!! LOL
Right!!! I hope we meet up. And I better come out lookin like K Michelle or Buffy the body lol

21 Mo Day's

Hey RS, I haven't been updating or chatting because I haven't had much to say. For the last month of been trying to get everything organized at least that weekend b4 I leave. I'm such a last minute packer. I have 21 MO DAY'S b4 the shedding of this chubby suit, can't say fat because I'm not a fatty, just a little more than out of shape. (lol). I've gained a few lbs I'm now 176, I'm busting my butt to lose another 5. I can't belive how quickly the time has passed, It was in October when I met my girl Willow 82, she's been nothing but a Trooper!!!!! she's been giving me info on vitamins, she's been there when I have my moment's where I'm scared to death of what were about to do, she def bring me back here on earth after a pep talk. I'm such a ball of nerverous engery. Don't get me wrong I can't wait!!!!!!! So ladies I'll prob update the night b4 I leave, if not def once I'm there. So in the word's of my boy Jay-Z.... Holla Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm no longer going to Dr Perry. I'm now going to the infamous Dr Duran, I'm scheduled for Feb 26 2014...