Pre-op with Dr. Salzhauer - Miami, FL

I used to be voluptuous. I'm 50 years old now with...

I used to be voluptuous. I'm 50 years old now with all my children, five, grown. I work out regularly - always have, and eat healthy. However, I've grown "square" in the back (I will attach pics soon). I would love to have my full bottom back and to get rid of the back fat! That is my dream! I want to feel confident in a bathing suit and dress again. I'm so hopeful that this will work, however, after reading some of the stories I am scared. Has anyone had a BBL with Dr. Salzhauer?

Feminnesymmetryplease

I'm scheduled with Dr. Salzhauer for 3/31/14. Wow. This is really scary. I have so much hope that I can proudly wear a bikini again.
Any advice ladies!!

Before shot 3/25/14

Flying out tomorrow.

Flying out tomorrow. With the 15 pound weight gain my measurements are now: 40.5 hips. 36.5 waist. 46 bust. I've thought and prayed about this for years. I'm so happy and filled w hope. I want to feel confident in a dress and clothes. My dream is to sail on my own boat in a bikini and feel good about it!

not worth it

6 days post procedure still in miserable pain. Staff at the doctors office is not very sympathetic . I have not heard from the doctor since last week although i called and specifically said i want to talk to a doctor! All they saying is take 2 vicodin every 6 hours.

seromas

Went for my one week f/u on tues. Dr. Salzhaeur told me I have a stroma on my right abdomen due to the lipo. He suctioned out 100 ccs of a bloody tinged fluid. Said I needed to come back Saturday b4 I fly home. I still feel the swishing around. Came back yesterday? Now I'm feeling it on my left abdomen as well.

seromas.

I meant seroma. Not stroma - auto correct on these devices can b trying.....

2 months post op

I'm feeling back to normal and, for the most part, happy with my results. I still have this pouch that comes and goes on my right abdomen. Every once in a while I feel a tearing sensation there. I will call the office if it's not gone by 3 months.
Dr. Salzhauer is a true artist and I feel so much more confident. I'm glad I did the procedure, but I would not want to suffer through that pain again.
Ladies use ICE all over the swelling post procedure! Use the gel packs so you don't accidently freeze burn the skin.
I will post pics later in the week.

pic

I'm 2 months post op. I love my new curve! However, I'm really disappointed that my fat transfer failed -as you can by the pic. Also, the seroma is still there.
I will b calling Dr salzhauer in the fall about a revision.
Dr. Salzhauer

My Skype consultation went well. He was very informative and reassuring. Procedure is this Monday - 3/30/14!!!

Your back looks really good!! But not much difference on the booty (some, just very minor) :-(....But I love how your whole back. There is a big DiFFERENCE there..good luck and take care
Yes. It was nice and big, but the transplanted fat melted away. It is a disappointment. You can't see in this pic but my lower bottom does not look good. I'm going to wait the 3 months and then call the officr. I'm hoping dr. San hater can do a revision.
Auto correct is a pain on these phones! I meant to say Dr.Salzhauer - who is a wonderfully kind man!
Haha! I was like "san hater!!???" *_* I got u girl :-)
Hello... your lipo results looked amazing but did he say why the fat melted away ??? I mean was it something that you did or not do or that he did or did not do ??? Sorry for prying but Im really curious because he is doing my BBL and BA on the 7th of August and Im really nervous especially after hearing that your fat transfer melted.... I really hope to hear back from you and I also hope that once you do your revision that you love your results .... best of luck to you with all your future en devours and God Bless
Im sorry. I just read this. I don't know why the fat didn't take. I used the boppy pillows, slept on my side. I was RELIGIOUS about it. I haven't talked to Dr. Salzhauer about it yet. I'm coming back in the spring for my breast lift and will ask him about a revision.
Did he not give you his cellphone number? That's odd~his MO is to give all patients his #! He gave it to me during our skype consult and he knew I still had 2 more consults w other DR's. If he didn't let me know I'll PM it to you! I'm going 7/28-and very sorry you didn't get the results you wanted from him. Do you know how many cc's you received? And did the nurse not come and visit you the day after surgery? Their suppose to give you email & a contact info then! So sorry!!
Could I also get that number from you because he didnt give it to me during any of our skypes either...
Pm you. Sorry. Was on vacation.
Np ... Much appreciation ... but didn't recieve any pm from u
So happy you are enjoying your results! Hope you're about ready to sail on your boat in a bikini. Get it girl!
Hope your recovery is getting better! Its no walk in the park that's for sure!
Feminine symmetry please how are you doing? Did things get better? Did the Dr. Or staff called you?? Let us know at least how are you. Take care ..remember we're here if you need to talk
Pictures Hun ? Good luck
Wow, I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I'm praying you feel better soon. Iam very shshocked about your experience with the doctor and staff. All of the reviews I read are always stellar regarding the care for . Patients. I am definitely concerned. Have you called or emailed him directly? Thank you for sharing your experience.
I don't have a direct way to reach him. Wish i had at least had his email. I felt like I was going to need to go to ER about 3:45 am. Terrible swelling. Finding it hard to breathe without pain. Called the answering service who got a nurse to call me - finally! She said to take garment off for the remainder of the night. Finally fell asleep about 6 am. Feeling better today. Just scared and feeling regret over the trauma I've caused my body.
How are you feeling? I'm a recent Salzhauer patient as well. They sent a nurse to do a follow up with me the next day and left me the direct phone numbers for both of his nurses....He also sent me emails with links to post-op videos every single day. The emails say that you can reply and he will answer you. I contacted him twice that way and he got back to me immediately. If you want I can give you the numbers to the nurses and his email address.
Keep on your meds definately. UR just in pain it will get better. Dr. Salzhauer will contact you at some point it took a bit for him to contact me but he did and he gave me his personal info for emergencies. Give him time he is pretty busy and ur just in pain I'm sure if it was more than just pain he would have contacted u asap not to be insensitive. We all have gone thru it. It's miserable and very uncomfortable but keep walking and drinking fluids YOU CAN DO THIS!
If u have any questions I am also a Dr. Salzhauer patient, don't hesitate to ask.
Sorry to hear that! Yes, definitely stay on your pain meds I took mine every 4 hours for the first week. Drink lots of water and walk at least 15 min every 2 hours. I'm 10 wks post, if you have any questions feel freei will help as much as I can
Hey doll!! I hope you are doing well :) can't wait to read your update!
Hey ladies.this is the worst painful procedure have I ever done.his hair is not worth it.the Staff at the office is not helpful and I haven't heard from the doctor since last week
Sorry to hear that, this is a big contrast of what I always read about the doctor and his staff. Usually the review on this doctor and his staff were always on a good side so I'm very surprise.
It's my only procedure so far but this is definitely the hardest thing I've ever experienced. A true test of physical AND mental strength that's for sure. I want a breast lift & had originally planned for this month but that will have to wait!! I'm not going through another procedure anytime soon lol.