Please Help..Seeking to Do a 2nd BBL.. Miami Florida - Miami, FL

I live in Miami ,Fl had a BBL 8 months ago, with a...

I live in Miami ,Fl had a BBL 8 months ago, with a Dr. Wigerin in Coral Gables Florida, I have been miserable ever since. my butt was lifted for a few weeks and then it looked as if I never had any work. I have always had a butt, I was seeking a little more projection and a lift. I am 32 yr, 5'4 137 at surgery date. I am very petit and this is the heaviest I have ever been. I gained 10 lbs for the procedure. The Dr. lipo'd my stomach sides, flanks and back. but I never got the S curve promised, in fact my stomach never looked flat. the Dr. said he took 500 cc's in each cheek, but assured me based on my small frame that I would definitely see projection, well after a few weeks it looked just like the butt I walked in his office with

the Dr, has offered to re-do the surgery at a discounted price of 3,500.

I would rather seek a good Dr, than take another chance with this Dr. again.

Can some one please help me with Dr's in the Miami, Aventura,or anywhere in South Florida area

Im going with Salama-May 2014

SO Salama it is. This is my 2nd round so I need it to be correct. I do need some advice on the best garments to get and wheres the most affordable place to get them. Also is anyone familiar with how financing works? I paid cash my 1bbl but Im financing the 2nd. Any advice on companies and payment options?

photos. before bbl top and after bottom

If u can see there are really no true noticeable changes. Thats why Im going back for #2

Need an Earlier date with Salama

Looking for someone to switch with me for Dr. SALAMA...I NEED AN EARLIER DATE IN APRIL OR MAY........IM SCHEDULED FOR SEPT 15,2014...PLEASEEEEEE HELP....