Had Brazilian Butt Lift: Miami, FL

I was not happy with my shape at all, The only...

I was not happy with my shape at all, The only thing I have is really nice legs so I wore dresses alot, but I never wore jeans or shorts because I was not comfortable. I came to the conclusion that you only live once and if you are not happy with something, then you fix it.

I was afraid at first and I constantly asked God to show me if i was making the wrong decision, but I am here in miami and everything has so far worked out fine. I will keep you all updated on what happened. :-)

Hi there.....congrats on your transformation...I'm also considering dr salama because of his summer special but would love to see additional pictures if possible. I'm deciding between him and dr markman which is almost triple dr salama cost...your pics would really help

Thanks
I hope all is well. I'm having my BBL done April 2012 with Dr. Salama can you post some before & after pictures
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL
Hey lady... How is it going?
how is everything going? Are you loving your results?
Thanks! Hope you are not in pain...did you try and do too much? Feel better soon
Hi Heather I'm doing okay Now! I had a little set back but I hope and pray I will be back up and running full speed .....no not full speed.....lol but quicker then I was on tomorrow. Thank God!
As far as post op garments I ordered a faja ....... from faja Salome.usa I prefer not to have the snaps and zippers .
Take your time choosing a DR I've seen good results from NY a lot of Dr's to choose from up there ...... check the worth it ratings and you can see some of the different Dr's and results..
Happy searching
Hi there! I'm a little concerned when you said you had a little set back. What you mean? Please explain because I'm getting my BBL finally this Nov. 28 with same doctor as you.

Was the faja salome you ordered from the ones I suggested?

I can't wait to see your results.
Hi Enjoyself, I had a friend who had the BBL done by Dr. Salma and she was not pleased at all wit his staff and the doctor. Unfortunately she do not have a page up to give her experience. My suggestions to u try and get more views on him before u decide on this doctor. Good luck to u.
Cheeks, hope you are well. I did not choose Dr. Salma either and like I said on my post I just wasn't very confident in his work. Some girls looked great and some not so much. I went with another Dr in his group.
Hi again! I see you are back to work and I hope all is well. I know you had your surgery with Dr. S who I am considering, but also communicating with Dr. Heller in Staten Island, since I will be staying in Queens anyways. I appreciate so much your sharing your experience with me, very helpful! I have yet another question: What garment did you wear post-op? I see people talk about ones with hook and eye closures, which are adjustable, but I can't find them anywhere, just zips...Your thoughts?
No pain no gain ....some do it for three months. It all depends some sit after 4 wks but for no more then a hr at a time. That's if you want to keep yourself from loosing volume .....when you see your DR just follow his advice ... let me know What he say
Not sitting for 8 wks!???!! OMGosh-I thought it was three - four weeks and 8 wks of wearing a compression garment for shape up. How can anyone manage not sitting for 8 wks???
Hi RosaPR
I can see a big difference already since I'm not as swollen in that area or hard as I originally was. I think my butt looks nice right now ... I don't want to loose any more volume, but I know I will.
I'm so glad you are feeling more like yourself ... I did good up until today... I was hurting so bad I came home and been laying down ever since .I think every ones body is different I believe week 3 was my turning point butt not so hard and is shaping up. Be patient for ending results I believe it can take up to 3 months to finally see the total package ... you will be fine as long as you're not sitting for the entire 8 weeks . I believe after the first month your butt will start feeling normal again
Hi highsprings... Hope your 1st week back at work was not that bad. I am so glad its over cause I sure was hurting by day 3. Day 4 I had to work from home but I think that all the moving around and standing up for 8 hrs a day has helped my recovery. Today, day 9 post op..I am starting to feel more like myself. My body is not hurting as much and a lot of my swelling has gone down. My butt still looks the same and it still hard. When will I start to feel my butt normal again? Is it after the 3rd week? I am so really to see what I would look like by week 6. How do you know you lost about 30%? Can you see a big difference?
Rosa PR
I believe I received like 800 cc's. I was pretty big and swollen my massage therapist use to joke and make me feel better saying I had a Kim K butt! I wish .... but at 3 week on Friday the swelling has gone down and I know I lost 20 to 30% already but I'm waiting for it to drop... as they say and it will look better....just patience and waiting ...... I must say I do look good in my work clothes a male Co worker noticed on yesterday with my jacket on .... how about that... he said my thighs and waist looked good too! I blushed all day!
I'm scared to lay on sides I might have to roll something under me so my butt is up off of bed.
Your results look great now I believe time will make it shape up even more!
Did ur coworker know you had the surgery?
Hi Brelove
No my Co workers didn't know prior just my immediate supervisor. I came back to work and guys notice everything thing!!! He Don't know what I did but he did notice change!!
Hi Highsprings!! Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see your after pics and hear about your experience with Dr. Salama. I am deciding right now between him and Dr.Salzhauer, received my quotes this week from both. I plan on having my surgery in January, just so nervous to make my final decision.
Hi Highsprings ... Glad you made it home ok after your hard day at work... Don't sleep on top of the pillow. You have to kind of sleep on the side of it like you hugging it. Then when u get tired move over to the other side. Day 6 for me has been one of the best days and I know that these massages are making me feel way better faster. I'll give you time to get ur experience together to see those pictures. I can't wait to get as far as you gotten already. Do you know how many cc you got and about how many you still have? I got a little over 800 cc on each and I am so curious to know how many ill still have in 5 more weeks..
Hi RosaPR
Girl my first day back to work was good, thank God but I also had an awesome massage yesterday too which I think prepared me for today. I'm definitely feeling the effects now from standing up 10 hr and having to come home and work also.... A woman's work is never done...lol but what don't kill me will make me strong!
I do have a body pillow am I using it wrong because I'm Laying on top of it sooooo uncomfortable still sleeping.
I do have pictures updated but I wanted to post my experience as well and still haven't found the right words to say so it will be short and sweet but to the point! I do have updated pictures I believe I took 10 days out. If you would like to see before I post them I can send them to your personal email
Hi highsprings. Had you in mind today. Hope your 1st day back at work is going well. Make sure you get the body pillow to sleep. It does help a lot. At work I stand every 5 min or so but I am using a rolled up yoga mat pillow under my tights that I made to seat here and there to release the stress of my back and butt today. Counting the hrs and only 5 more to go for my massage. Did you start those already? Any update pics yet?
What was included in the $5,700.? Sorry, I ask too many questions.
I'm so happy to hear everything went well for you & that you're pleased with your surgery. I've been praying for you. I'm sure it's so tough not to be able to seat, but you need to in order to maintain your new booty. Now I know what to look for in 2 weeks, my bbl w/ Dr. Salama. Can't wait to see your 'new you'! Wish me good luck. How many cc you got?
Gotbutt thanks girly. From being itchy to uncomfortable positions can't sleep wake every two hours trying to get into a comfortable position and still haven't found one. I have to keep the faith and my eyes on the prize I will be able to endure