A New Booty to Come!!!! - Miami, FL

Well ladies two weeks two days ago i had a breast...

well ladies two weeks two days ago i had a breast lift along with breast augmentation in miami fl. and so far i am pleased. right now i wish i would a cup size bigger. but when all is said and done i should have a 38 E=F. now my journey begins with getting a brazilian butt lift! super excited. i always had big boobs. but never had a nice butt. i decided to go with DR. hassan with Vanity cosmetics. and my surgery is scheduled for july 15th 2014 in miami fl. seems like years away. anyways i will post throughout my journey. if anyone has any feedback on DR. hassan please let me know. GOD bless to all!

Be careful he is not board certified http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/04/mother_of_five_dies_after_braz.php
I have an E cup right now naturally and it's such a pain! Congrats on your recent and impending surgery!
Ty dear.

got my new booty 3 months earlier..

Hello ladies.. Haven't post anything lately.. but here it goes.. I actually flew to Miami 2 weeks ago and on April 17th I had my surgery.. tomorrow will be 2 weeks post op.. and so far so good.. I can honestly say pain wise it really Wasn't bad.. A sore, yes indeed.. the thing that bothers me the most is the no setting n laying on back.. but I'm going to try my hardest for at least 2 more weeks not too.. Dr. Hasan was definitely straight forward. And makes no outrageous promises. Which I liked.. as far as vanity its self. ..... most of the staff was awesome.. my favorites were the lil blonde nurse and the blonde lady who gave me my massages.. as far as my coordinator, Ana. .. up until my surgery she was great.. once I got to Miami it wasn't so easy getting a hold of her. And for some reason I cant find out the amount of ccs that was taken out of me.. and how many was put in my butt cheeks.. they actually told me I needed to pay for that information. . Are u kidding me.. anyways.. and as far as the recovery house.. it was a hotel... I had someone stay with me for a total of four hours the first night. Keep in mind I came alone.. they tell u 24 hours round the clock care.. so before u spend money on it.. think hard.

my booty

Here are some pics!

pics I forgot

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

a picture I forgot to post

Wow! You look great!! Do have any pics of your tummy?? I go to HASAN in June!!
I will take some tonight.. he thought before my surgery my upper stomach skin might have been too loose n not retract well. But wearing my garment for 2 weeks. Besides the normal bruising n a lil swelling.. my stomach is tight and smooth.. just like it was before I had my 3rd child. And ty so much. U will like him.. fyi he doesn't look at wish pics. And hes straight forward no bs.. but id rather it be that way..
Also he doesn't do hips.. most doctors don't.. mainly it doesnt stay in hips.. but he will sculpt your body to where u have hips. Ill take a full frontal shot and show u. I got curves.. booty hips and flat stomach.. u will look great.. I wish I could have got a little bigger of a butt. But its still early.. but I didnt have much at all so im happy.

frontal view of stomach after bbl 2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op

Nice!! Did u use the garment from vanity or did u purchase one before you got there?? Sorry for all the ques!! Lol ;)
I purchased from them. I didnt know what size id wear.. but my next one ill be ordering from ebay.. alot cheaper.. and questions are a good thing.. its the only way we find things out. Lol
Yeah I wish vanity was the same way! Straight forward and no BS! Lol. So far they've been good with me but they said he does hips and I know he doesn't because most rs girls said he doesn't!! Did he do your hips!? I don't have any hips so I'm hoping his technique make it seem like I have hips lol

changes to be made..

If I have to save up for a year I am going to do a round 2 Bbl... its only been 2 weeks.. but I can see some fat on my back, especially by my bra roll... and my arms definitely need lipoed along with inner thighs.. most importantly I want more projection and fullness in my butt.. undecided if I should stay with Hasan or go to Ortega.. frustrating when u spend countless money time and still not what u want..

almost 3 weeks post op..

So tomorrow will be 3 weeks post op.. and honestly since about day 4 I have felt good. Except for stiffness in my lower back. And some minor swelling in my stomach. I never measured my butt pre op.... but right now its staying a Lil over 43.. hopefully it stays that way.. I can tell the swelling has went down. And my butt has dropped a little.. I still havent set except for driving here n there.. but rest assured I always have something under my thighs so my butt stays up.. I still lay on my stomach.. and still haven't had sex.. I'm going to try and wait another week.. I really want a round 2.. I feel dr. Hasan did a good job. But my back still has fat left Over. Especially by my bra roll.. my arms should have Been lipoed.. but he wouldn't do it. .. and I know their is a lil on my inner thighs.. so now im going to wait 3 months and see the outcome. But I'm sure a round 2 is coming .. even though I said I wouldn't do it again. Lol.

3 weeks post op.

Here are some pics. My front looks great.. but looks like he left more fat then should have on my back. Bra roll.. and my arms definitely needed it. But he talked me in to not doing them.

Girl, you are really coming along. Love your results! I hope you were able to get in touch with Yisel to get your info.
Well I spoke to a couple people wednesday. They said they'd get back to me the following day. And its been 2 days.. so unprofessional.. im liking my results. I still have fluid in my lower abs where the incisions were.. back still feels weird.. aside from that.. still wearing girdle.. no setting unless im on bobby pillow under thighs.. I feel there is fat on my upper back that was missed.. my arms should have been done.. and definitely arm pit bra roll area.. maybe that could have given me better results in the rear area.. but its better then it was before surgery.. this not setting is annoying.. and thank you for ur kind words.. u look awesome as well.. like I said ur butt should come with a warning sign.. lol

Grrrr!

Why is it so hard to get information from vanity cosmetics. I don't understand.. and getting irritated. .

Lol, too funny! Thanks girl.
Yw. ; )

disgusted..

So its been 3 weeks and 2 days post op.. I started out with very little of a butt. And do I see improvement? Yes.. but I feel it could have bn a lot better.. first there is fat left on my upper back.. my bra roll.. arms are bigger then the rest of my body but he point blank said not to do them.. my waist is smaller but still has swelling.. so Don't know final outcome of that yet.. and for the past 3 weeks I've been calling texting to see how many ccs the doctor got out of me and how much was transferred.. but yet to get an answer. Its still early to determine final results.. but I wish I would have researched this procedure more along with vanity cosmetics.. no I Don't want to spend more money.. but I feel until I get this fat that was left behind and my arms done like I wanted in the first place and of course my butt with more volume n projection.. I'm going for a round 2.. this time with Dr. Ortega.. he did my breast lift n implants and I couldnt be happier.

Well girl I think you look awesome. PM. Wonder how things are going? It's been too quiet I agree the Dr. should be sharing tour info with you without all the hassle.

almost 4 weeks..

Well tomorrow will be 4 weeks post op. I never felt bad. Just sore.. this surgery was pretty easy for me.. still some swelling in my stomach.. back is going down.. swelling in my butt went down.. which is disappointing to me. I liked the extra fullness... but it still looks better then what I had before. I hope it doesnt go down much more though.. I still have not found out the amount of ccs I had taken out n put in.. vanity disgust me when it comes to getting information. . At this point I dont even care. I just wish I would have known more before I had the surgery.. I definitely would have went somewhere, where they had there stuff together.. I am starting to itch like crazy by my hip area. First garment is too big. Second is almost to that point.. so its time to get another one .. I will post some pictures tomorrow..

measurements

I'm still measuring at 43 inches.. and since I started measuring 3 weeks ago I only went down maybe 1/2 inch.. so far so good.. but I hope to go for my round 2 in the near future. Would like to get more projection and fullness at the bottom and possibly measure at 45 inches..

Girl, all of the things you are mentioning about the treatment from Vanity post surgery, have been some of my worries. I want a physician who is accessible to address my concerns after the surgery. That's pure garbage that they are trying to charge you to find out how many cc's were extracted and used!!! It would be different if u asked for your medical records but you are asking for general information that they should tell you upon request!!! They are definitely about the money. I am seriously considering Dr. Ortega or Ghurani. I really want someone thorough and accessible without all that damn hassle. SMH.... Well, I hope with time your desired results are achieved....from my standpoint you look good!!!
Ty dear.. my advice to you go to dr. Ortega. When n if I do a round 2.. he will be my physician. He did my breast and was a sweetheart.. just more informative. . And not in a big rush.. and no bs before during or after with his staff.. and really ortega isnt that much more expensive.. again hasan didnt do a bad job. But I just felt like a number there instead of a patient.. I hope for u the best.. : )
Thank you!!! Something to definitely consider. I don't want to become a part of an assembly line...I want someone who will be accessible and available to address my concerns before, during, and after.

garment

I honestly feel without my garment on.. my butt doesnt look bigger at all. Im so mad at myself for jumping into this procedure without researching doctors and there staff more. I really want a round 2.. but afraid that money will be wasted.. 4 weeks I still havent set on my butt.. I either stand kneel lay on stomach or set on something to wear mt butt doesnt hit seat.. and idk what else to do. Btw Vanity calls me to check on me. . But cant answer my questions about my surgery. Disgusted.

Hey, do u have any before pics???

2 months post op..

Measurements are still staying strong.. but I still am planning on doing a round 2 in september.. already put a deposit down.. This time I'm going with Fisher and a different coordinator... I do like my results.. but I know they could have been better.. too much upper back fat was left behind.. that shouldn't happen just because that's the one area they focus on most.. I'm feeling greattt! Starting setting last week.. and laying on my back.. my butt is still a Lil tender to the touch... If I had the money and doctor allowed it, I'd have a round 2 tomorrow.. lol.. never thought I would.. but that's why I had a bbl to begin with is to get the body I want..

almost 3 months

Next Thursday will be 3 months since my bbl.. I do have to say my butt has gotten bigger since my last review.. I like it alot.. butt I want bigger with more projection. And there is still fat on my upper back and lower stomach. And this time I hope to get my arms done as well.

I'm glad ur enjoying your new body!! I have a love/hate relationship with my new bum, although it's only been 3 weeks lol. But my measurements are less than yours, hopefully I fluff up like u at 3 months! I do look way better than before but booty greed is real!! And my tummy is still swollen!! Well u look great and I wish u the best on round 2!! ;)
Glad your healing well. Are you experiencing any fluid pockets? After all this time, i developed more fluid. I went to get an ultrasound yesterday to confirm that I do per my doctor's orders. Do you have any updated pics?
I'm embarrassed to put pics up just because of my stomach.. it looks worse now then before surgery.. besides that my butt looks good. My waist is smaller.. any recommendations

3.5 months just about!

well i am scheduled for a round 2 for september 23rd. still undecided as to hasan or fisher from vanity. i want bigger and better and it has to be almost perfect since i absolutely will not do a round 3. also any suggestions as to massages done in your hotel room. and transportation to n from appointments. and whats the closest hotel near vanity.

thank you dear im sure you look great as well.

3 weeks and 6 days ill be getting my round 2.

hello ladies. its been awhile. i try to stay busy. lol. anyways in a few weeks ill be going to miami to have a round 2 bbl done with Dr. fisher. i like my results but id love, to love my results. so as soon as i do ill post pictures and let you all know how it went. God bless!

Hey Tanya, hope all is well with you. Can't wait to see your results from round 2. I know you are going to look amazing!
Ty robin.. I like my results now. I just want to love them like you do. Lol.. I'm feeling great. Everything is back to normal.. it took awhile for my stomach to go down. My left side of the stomach still has a few puffy spots.. I cant believe it's bn almost 5 months.. by the way.. you look awesome.. and I hope your doing great also.. keep in touch. ; )
I did not know that they would do another bbl so soon I thought you had to wait at least 6 months to see your real results what about Fluffing well ok wish u the best happy healing and good luck

5.5 months post op

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. It's been 5.5 months post op. I feel great. My butt hasn't went down in size at all. October 27th 2014 I'm going to Dr fisher to have a round 2 done.. Once I get the remaining upper back fat and lower stomach fat removed I will be content. I'll be sure to update more and keep you posted after my surgery. God bless all.

Looking good. If you don't mind, how much is he charging you? I'm actually hoping for a revision with my PS instead of another BBL but if he does not agree to it, I will do a round 2. Trying to have an idea of price.
5000. Was going to do revision.. but they wanted 3500. So I said might as well do round 2. I guess with revision they only do part of stomach n back n that's it.
Oh I see. I know I'm going to have to do one of the two. I see Dr M on Halloween. I hope he has a "treat" 4 me lol.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon