A New Booty to Come!!!! - Miami, FL

Well ladies two weeks two days ago i had a breast...

well ladies two weeks two days ago i had a breast lift along with breast augmentation in miami fl. and so far i am pleased. right now i wish i would a cup size bigger. but when all is said and done i should have a 38 E=F. now my journey begins with getting a brazilian butt lift! super excited. i always had big boobs. but never had a nice butt. i decided to go with DR. hassan with Vanity cosmetics. and my surgery is scheduled for july 15th 2014 in miami fl. seems like years away. anyways i will post throughout my journey. if anyone has any feedback on DR. hassan please let me know. GOD bless to all!

got my new booty 3 months earlier..

Hello ladies.. Haven't post anything lately.. but here it goes.. I actually flew to Miami 2 weeks ago and on April 17th I had my surgery.. tomorrow will be 2 weeks post op.. and so far so good.. I can honestly say pain wise it really Wasn't bad.. A sore, yes indeed.. the thing that bothers me the most is the no setting n laying on back.. but I'm going to try my hardest for at least 2 more weeks not too.. Dr. Hasan was definitely straight forward. And makes no outrageous promises. Which I liked.. as far as vanity its self. ..... most of the staff was awesome.. my favorites were the lil blonde nurse and the blonde lady who gave me my massages.. as far as my coordinator, Ana. .. up until my surgery she was great.. once I got to Miami it wasn't so easy getting a hold of her. And for some reason I cant find out the amount of ccs that was taken out of me.. and how many was put in my butt cheeks.. they actually told me I needed to pay for that information. . Are u kidding me.. anyways.. and as far as the recovery house.. it was a hotel... I had someone stay with me for a total of four hours the first night. Keep in mind I came alone.. they tell u 24 hours round the clock care.. so before u spend money on it.. think hard.

my booty

Here are some pics!

pics I forgot

a picture I forgot to post

frontal view of stomach after bbl 2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op

changes to be made..

If I have to save up for a year I am going to do a round 2 Bbl... its only been 2 weeks.. but I can see some fat on my back, especially by my bra roll... and my arms definitely need lipoed along with inner thighs.. most importantly I want more projection and fullness in my butt.. undecided if I should stay with Hasan or go to Ortega.. frustrating when u spend countless money time and still not what u want..

almost 3 weeks post op..

So tomorrow will be 3 weeks post op.. and honestly since about day 4 I have felt good. Except for stiffness in my lower back. And some minor swelling in my stomach. I never measured my butt pre op.... but right now its staying a Lil over 43.. hopefully it stays that way.. I can tell the swelling has went down. And my butt has dropped a little.. I still havent set except for driving here n there.. but rest assured I always have something under my thighs so my butt stays up.. I still lay on my stomach.. and still haven't had sex.. I'm going to try and wait another week.. I really want a round 2.. I feel dr. Hasan did a good job. But my back still has fat left Over. Especially by my bra roll.. my arms should have Been lipoed.. but he wouldn't do it. .. and I know their is a lil on my inner thighs.. so now im going to wait 3 months and see the outcome. But I'm sure a round 2 is coming .. even though I said I wouldn't do it again. Lol.

3 weeks post op.

Here are some pics. My front looks great.. but looks like he left more fat then should have on my back. Bra roll.. and my arms definitely needed it. But he talked me in to not doing them.

Grrrr!

Why is it so hard to get information from vanity cosmetics. I don't understand.. and getting irritated. .

disgusted..

So its been 3 weeks and 2 days post op.. I started out with very little of a butt. And do I see improvement? Yes.. but I feel it could have bn a lot better.. first there is fat left on my upper back.. my bra roll.. arms are bigger then the rest of my body but he point blank said not to do them.. my waist is smaller but still has swelling.. so Don't know final outcome of that yet.. and for the past 3 weeks I've been calling texting to see how many ccs the doctor got out of me and how much was transferred.. but yet to get an answer. Its still early to determine final results.. but I wish I would have researched this procedure more along with vanity cosmetics.. no I Don't want to spend more money.. but I feel until I get this fat that was left behind and my arms done like I wanted in the first place and of course my butt with more volume n projection.. I'm going for a round 2.. this time with Dr. Ortega.. he did my breast lift n implants and I couldnt be happier.

almost 4 weeks..

Well tomorrow will be 4 weeks post op. I never felt bad. Just sore.. this surgery was pretty easy for me.. still some swelling in my stomach.. back is going down.. swelling in my butt went down.. which is disappointing to me. I liked the extra fullness... but it still looks better then what I had before. I hope it doesnt go down much more though.. I still have not found out the amount of ccs I had taken out n put in.. vanity disgust me when it comes to getting information. . At this point I dont even care. I just wish I would have known more before I had the surgery.. I definitely would have went somewhere, where they had there stuff together.. I am starting to itch like crazy by my hip area. First garment is too big. Second is almost to that point.. so its time to get another one .. I will post some pictures tomorrow..

measurements

I'm still measuring at 43 inches.. and since I started measuring 3 weeks ago I only went down maybe 1/2 inch.. so far so good.. but I hope to go for my round 2 in the near future. Would like to get more projection and fullness at the bottom and possibly measure at 45 inches..

garment

I honestly feel without my garment on.. my butt doesnt look bigger at all. Im so mad at myself for jumping into this procedure without researching doctors and there staff more. I really want a round 2.. but afraid that money will be wasted.. 4 weeks I still havent set on my butt.. I either stand kneel lay on stomach or set on something to wear mt butt doesnt hit seat.. and idk what else to do. Btw Vanity calls me to check on me. . But cant answer my questions about my surgery. Disgusted.

2 months post op..

Measurements are still staying strong.. but I still am planning on doing a round 2 in september.. already put a deposit down.. This time I'm going with Fisher and a different coordinator... I do like my results.. but I know they could have been better.. too much upper back fat was left behind.. that shouldn't happen just because that's the one area they focus on most.. I'm feeling greattt! Starting setting last week.. and laying on my back.. my butt is still a Lil tender to the touch... If I had the money and doctor allowed it, I'd have a round 2 tomorrow.. lol.. never thought I would.. but that's why I had a bbl to begin with is to get the body I want..

almost 3 months

Next Thursday will be 3 months since my bbl.. I do have to say my butt has gotten bigger since my last review.. I like it alot.. butt I want bigger with more projection. And there is still fat on my upper back and lower stomach. And this time I hope to get my arms done as well.

3.5 months just about!

well i am scheduled for a round 2 for september 23rd. still undecided as to hasan or fisher from vanity. i want bigger and better and it has to be almost perfect since i absolutely will not do a round 3. also any suggestions as to massages done in your hotel room. and transportation to n from appointments. and whats the closest hotel near vanity.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

I'm glad ur enjoying your new body!! I have a love/hate relationship with my new bum, although it's only been 3 weeks lol. But my measurements are less than yours, hopefully I fluff up like u at 3 months! I do look way better than before but booty greed is real!! And my tummy is still swollen!! Well u look great and I wish u the best on round 2!! ;)
thank you dear im sure you look great as well.
Glad your healing well. Are you experiencing any fluid pockets? After all this time, i developed more fluid. I went to get an ultrasound yesterday to confirm that I do per my doctor's orders. Do you have any updated pics?
I'm embarrassed to put pics up just because of my stomach.. it looks worse now then before surgery.. besides that my butt looks good. My waist is smaller.. any recommendations
Ate you still using your ab board and seating your cg? I am, and that seems to be helping my stomach. I plan on doing that until I'm satisfied with the flatness of my tummy.
Are, not ate
Hey, do u have any before pics???
Girl, all of the things you are mentioning about the treatment from Vanity post surgery, have been some of my worries. I want a physician who is accessible to address my concerns after the surgery. That's pure garbage that they are trying to charge you to find out how many cc's were extracted and used!!! It would be different if u asked for your medical records but you are asking for general information that they should tell you upon request!!! They are definitely about the money. I am seriously considering Dr. Ortega or Ghurani. I really want someone thorough and accessible without all that damn hassle. SMH.... Well, I hope with time your desired results are achieved....from my standpoint you look good!!!
Ty dear.. my advice to you go to dr. Ortega. When n if I do a round 2.. he will be my physician. He did my breast and was a sweetheart.. just more informative. . And not in a big rush.. and no bs before during or after with his staff.. and really ortega isnt that much more expensive.. again hasan didnt do a bad job. But I just felt like a number there instead of a patient.. I hope for u the best.. : )
Thank you!!! Something to definitely consider. I don't want to become a part of an assembly line...I want someone who will be accessible and available to address my concerns before, during, and after.
Another thing.. if u choose vanity. If u have someone going with u n ur not from florida. Dont waste ur money on recovery house.. I was left all alone the first night except 4 hours.. and after the first 4 hours I didnt see anyone again except for a ride to n from appointments.. and it was at a hotel not a house.. they did say the house was being renovated. . But who knows.. just try n get as much info as possible.. and research everything. I jumped into it Because of good price, but now I wish I would have been more patient and did the same thing I'm advising you to do.
Yeah, I didn't let them trick me into that scam...how can you call a reservation at extended stay a recovery house??? Trust me I was very thorough with all of my questions and did most of it through email to have a paper trail. The first coordinator couldn't even tell me where the so called RH was, then another coordinator told me it was set up like a bed and breakfast....girl the stories were hilarious. Finally the manager was up front with me and told me that the accommodations were at extended stay and the breakfast was continental...WTF....so u want 2000 for me to stay in a hotel, no real food, a nurse for "24" hours and a driver who is only accessible for my appointments...2000...Helllz no!!! I found accommodations for around 500, my guy will be my nurse, lol...car rental was around 150, massages with Miriam 150, and garment from vanity 120....all for less than 1000....they were not going to get me with that scam!!!
and the ONLY reason I am biting the bullet to pay 120 for the garment is because I don't know what size I'm going to need but if I knew that, trust me I would have bought one online!!! LOL
Hey hun, I said the same thing about the garment but there is a place that sales the same garment for half the price, close to Vanity. Another RS sister posted it. It's called girdles une underwear inc. and there's another one called curves. I plan to ask the Dr what size he think I need during my pre op visit, then purchasing it from one of those places. Purchasing it from Vanity will be my last resort! Lol.
Well girl I think you look awesome. PM. Wonder how things are going? It's been too quiet I agree the Dr. should be sharing tour info with you without all the hassle.
Girl, you are really coming along. Love your results! I hope you were able to get in touch with Yisel to get your info.
Well I spoke to a couple people wednesday. They said they'd get back to me the following day. And its been 2 days.. so unprofessional.. im liking my results. I still have fluid in my lower abs where the incisions were.. back still feels weird.. aside from that.. still wearing girdle.. no setting unless im on bobby pillow under thighs.. I feel there is fat on my upper back that was missed.. my arms should have been done.. and definitely arm pit bra roll area.. maybe that could have given me better results in the rear area.. but its better then it was before surgery.. this not setting is annoying.. and thank you for ur kind words.. u look awesome as well.. like I said ur butt should come with a warning sign.. lol
Lol, too funny! Thanks girl.
Yw. ; )
Honestly.. I have more fluid on my stomach now. Then I did a week after my surgery. It disgust me.. my left side looks awful. I can't even wear a bikini because of it..
Isn't it painful? Are you going to get it drained? I know I'm going to a regular surgeon to get it drained. That way my insurance will cover it. I called a plastic surgeon's office here in Bethesda, Md., and they said he charges $250 per session. I'm not trying to pay anything near that. They also said it could redevelop again. I can't keep kicking that type of money out to keep getting that done.
I didn't want too. But I can't stand the look of it.. awful.. so I just call any doctor
If you have insurance go to your primary doctor and they can refer you to a general surgeon. If not, you can call a plastic surgeon to see if they will do it. Some people actually go to the emergency room.
I have insurance.. so annoying to go through this 3 months later
Believe me, I know what you mean.