Today is the day for my new body:)

Im 21 years old and since as long as I can...

Im 21 years old and since as long as I can remember I have wanted to change my rear end! I have been searching for awhile on different doctors , I do live in the midwest and could not find any good doctors around my area. Any help?

I do think I have found a doctor in Florida but would love to be closer to home!

I totally forgot to put my measurements on here...

I totally forgot to put my measurements on here and my goal weight:
I am 5'4 140 lbs.
Majority of my weight/fat is carried in my thighs and torso

My goal:
Is to have a curvier shape in my lower body and to be more proportionate
I will post my before pictures in the next couple days.

Also I found a doctor in Houston TX by the name of Leo Lapuerta which I have been emailing back in forth for the past couple weeks!
Have any of you ladies been to him and got a bbl. I saw some of his picks on real self and I love his work!

My DATE is Getting Closer: June 17th AZURIN!!!!

I havent been on here for it seems like forever ... school, work and just life has been taking up all of my time. Well my date is approaching in less than a month and im starting to get nervous! Does anyone know if your allowed to wear extensions? I know its super hot and humid in Florida and i dont want to look like a poodle while being down there.

Less than 24 hours until my new body:)

Im waiting on my consultation at this exact moment! A little disappointed about the waiting time...which has been over an hour! Honestly I thought I would be really nervous but honestly I'm just ready for tomorrow to be over and to start the healing process ! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the pain lol I know they say everybody's pain tolerance is different but I'm still wondering if there are any tricks lol ! Any whoo good luck on any of the ladies on RS who are getting the procedure done tomorrow. I'll keep all of you guys in my prayers!

Yay!

So it has finally came that I'm getting the body I dreamed I'm sitting in the office now waiting for Azurin to finish with his other patient! For some strange reason I'm not scared at all...just anxious and ready to start healing ! Hopefully he giveS me the hourglass form I really want! I told him that I want the same booty I have now but enhanced and he told me could defiantly do that for me. My only concern is that during my pre op he said that I dont have that much fat ...which I'm shocked! I'll defiantly keep you ladies updated !

3rd day post op!

Honestly the pain wasn't as bad as a I expected the first day was a complete blur besides be having to get up and pee a million times! The 2nd day was much easier I was stiff but still able to move around and such ....I was so scared of the pain but it really wasn't that bad ....I can honestly say the pain level was a 4 on a scale of 10. And I don't think I have a high pain tolerance...I will defiantly post pics when I take my first shower tomorrow. And I can already tell Azurin gave me the hourglass I had been wanting :) . Anyways i have to finish cheering on my HEAT. So I will b back later.
Miami Plastic Surgeon