A Little Nervouse but Most of All Excited :) - Miami, FL

Hi everyone ive been postponing this idea of the...

Hi everyone ive been postponing this idea of the BBL for over a year now and afterall my day is coming up soon :) . I started of at 110lb, trying to gain atleast 15lbs by my surgery date so with that being said im constantly eating and the protein drink doesnt owe me anything (there working just wonderful) . My nerves have takin over as the date gets closer but i have plenty faith so everything will go well .Let me not forget to tell you how nice and comfortable Mrs.Norma had me she the BEST :)hIS REVO

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Searching thru RealSelf, looking at different review and Q&A's to say he has only been on this website for 6 months hes doing pretty awesome . His before and after images has spoken for themself.

hi hun how are you liking your results..can you keep us updated how youre doing now
Welcome! I felt that same comfort. Nerve wrecking is an under statement. Like jbooty said, we must pray and ask GOD to guide the hands of our surgeons and any affiliated staff during the entire process and have his angels covering us as we're recovering. I watched a YouTube video of the procedure and almost had a fit watching the doctor jam the poor lady like he was basting a turkey :/
Surgery coming up soon .; Im ready
When is your surgery scheduled for?
Congrats and good luck on your bbl journey! I am schedule on Nov 12 with Dr. Perry and you are right Norma is great and this whole process is nerve wrecking! I am so anxious to get this over with. I have faith in GOD that HE will guide Dr. Perry's hands. You are going to look great! Where are you staying? Do you have everything?
You will be fine. Had my surgery on Oct 12 with Dr perry and the results are amazing and I'm feeling great. Except for the massages, they are hell!! but very important that you get them. Dr perry is a wonderful person and he and his staff will do everything to make your journey as comfortable as possible. Good luck and I wish you all the best!
How long and often did you need the massages?
Hi golden girl, I was wondering if you had major issues with your belly button scarring and scars in general? How long did it take to heal and have them go away? I am nervous because I seem some photos of girls where literally their belly button looks like its a hole and you can see inside of their body. That is scary.
Yes it is .. Full of mixed emotions
Yes I know I felt the same way, especially after reading all of the reviews but Dr Perry on the day before reassured me that everything was going to be okay and that yes for the first 48 days it would be difficult but not too bad and he was right. You will be fine and Dr Perry would give you the results you want.
Welcome to the sisterhood! So exciting your surgery date is almost here!!