....nervous Yet So Excited - Miami, FL

Hello beautiful ladies... I'm 34, 5'1 @115 lbs.....

Hello beautiful ladies... I'm 34, 5'1 @115 lbs...I'm scheduled for a bbl with Dr. Ortega on the 27th of this month. I'm flying in Miami the day before surgery and is only staying for 5 days. I'm now worried that is not long enough but I'll have to see how my body is after the surgery...if I need to extend my stay, I will do that then. Also, Dr. Ortega doesn't recommend getting massages til at least one week after the surgery, what do you guys suggest?

3 days til surgery.

Wednesday couldn't come fast enough

The pain...

Today is one day post. I was in so much pain yesterday. After being awaken, I remembered screaming "in so much pain". My throat was dry and wanted something to drink most of the time but nothing stayed down. I was miserable. Let me be honest with you, I had a beast augmentation before and this pain is by far the worst pain I've ever felt. But a little bit about Dr. O...I absolutely love him. I didn't have to say what I wanted, when he first saw me, he already said "I'm assuming this is what you want..." I'm only 5"1 with limited fat to work with, so the result he gave me by far exceeded my expectations.

some pics after first shower

just 2 pics my care giver took for me after my first shower

4 days post...

Pain has definitely subsided tremendously. But I still have problem with sleeping on my tummy. My back gets super stiff and my arms, hands get so numbed. My swelling has definitely gone down quite a bit compared to first day post op....I didn't have much fat to work with so he was able to inject 600 cc on each cheek. I'm loving the result so far, I just hope I don't lose tremendous amount of volume.

11 days post

all of bruising is gone. Most of my swelling is gone but my tummy still looks weird and feels really hard...I wonder when the feeling of hardness will go away....other than that, I'm loving how i look in clothes now..recovering from bbl is no joke...it's not for the impatient ones (I'm one of those)

full back

forgot to add this pic so u guys can compare the b4 and after of full back
Miami Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing are you okay you have an updated
You look good girl. Glad you're enjoying your new body
thanks girl. how long after surgery did it take for your butt to get softer or fluff?
I'm now 1 month post and it's still a little hard. It has not "fluff" yet. I cannot wait for the fluff fairy
You look wonderful! I had my bbl with dr ortega this past Friday. It is definitely not for the weak minded when it comes to recovery! I am really afraid of taking off my garment though. Im just over 2 days post op and I cant imagine squeezing out of/back into it without screaming in pain
Thank you dear. I took a shower 1 day post op. Yes, it was a little uncomfortable to take off and to put back on, but the shower made me feel so much better. the pain of the first few days was unbearable...but hang it there, it gets better...happy recovery
Hey doll you look great! I am going to ortega next month for a bbl and am having trouble gaining weight. How long did it take you to gain the 8 lbs?
thank you =) It took me a month to gain the 8 lbs. It was difficult for me at first but I bought that weight gain from GNC and it helped me out a lot. A serving of that is 1200 calories. I blended mine with milk and chocolate to add more calories. Good luck.
I can't see the difference but I'm sure it's because you're wearing black can you just put a picture of you with underwear so we see ?
lol, I live with my 2 small children and it's so difficult for me to take butt selfless...so maybe the next time I'm in something presentable and can show a little more around my daughter, I'd ask her to take it for me again =)
Oh ok I see. Yeah sounds good .. Hope your heal up soon :)
Pics babe!? Hope you're good !!
How much were you weighing at time of surgery?
I was at 120...I gained a total of 8 lbs. Although I wanted to gain more, it's difficult for me to gain well
We're in the same boat. I was 123 day of sx. I tried hard to gain but it didn't happen.
I feel you ! I have that huge problem too! Hope u get a big butt tho :)
I love my results so far. My PS really sucked out all of the fat he could find
You look good girl! Tiny girls with big booty club! After the first 4 days, you'll start to feel better. Happy healing
Thank you....I sure hope the pain will decrease after a few days. But already, the pain today compared to yesterday's is much more bearable