My Quest for the Ultimate Booty, Hips, Tight Waist and Flat Abs! - Miami, FL

Hello my rs sistas! I have been stalking this very...

Hello my rs sistas! I have been stalking this very informative, yet addictive site for about 2 weeks now ... lol! I am so happy I stumbled upon this site in search of a bodacious body. Trying to research any procedure without having a personal reference to go by is extremely hard. I am so excited about my future procedure, and scared at the same time. My stats are 5'4, 190 lbs. I've gained so much weight since my partial hysterectomy. Exercising and watching what I eat alone is not working. I NEED HELP! I'm leaning towards Dr Salama and Dr Salas. Will upload current pics and wish pics.

Possible tummy tuck in my future ... ugh!

So, I spoke with Priscilla in Dr Salas ofc today, and after reviewing my current pics she said that more than likely I will need to do a tummy tuck because of protrusion of my muscles in my abs due to having 3 children. I really didn't want to go that route, but I'm happy she was honest about it. Dr Salas is not able to give me a quote until Tuesday, so we'll see. I just haven't seen much of his work, so I'm very skeptical. I've heard his process are comparable to the prices in the DR though.

I also spoke with Nancy at Dr Salama's ofc, and she said that Dr Salama said I would need to lose 15 lbs for optimum results. She also informed me that he is booked well into August 2014, but they do get cancellations, so it very possible for me to be moved up. Not exactly what I was trying to hear. Some people may be able to just drop everything at the drop of a dime for this, I'm not one of them. I need to have an exact date to be able to make preparations in advance.

pics with clothes on

Dr Jonathan Fisher is now in the mix

Hey rs sisters, just got off of the phone with Priscilla from Vanidades Cosmetics, and she recommended that I also consider Dr Jonathan Fisher. She said that he is very aggressive with the lipo and sculpts the body beautifully. She also said that his bbl procedures are great! I'm waiting on pictures so that I can be the judge of that. Tbd

Sx date had been set with Dr Salas

Hello dolls, this has been a confusing journey so far, but I'm going with Dr Salas for my sx. I've made my deposit today, so it's official. Priscilla has been very helpful in assisting me with making my decision. Because I have a high bmi she recommend Dr Salas to do my bbl. I do plan on losing weight in the meantime. I don't want to take any chances not getting down to a bmi that Dr Fisher would be willing to operate on, and not be able to get it done because it's still too high. My sx date is scheduled for April 11, 2013. God willing, all will go well and I get my medical clearance and my hmg is normal. It's starting to really become real!

Lost 14 lbs!

Hello dolls, sorry I haven't updated in a while. With the holidays behind me now, I can be more focused on updating. Don't have a lot of new info to share, but I have been able to lose 14 lbs, yay! I feel confident that I will be able to lose an additional 20 lbs by April, so I will be able to go with my first choice of Dr Jonathan Fisher. I'm going to make the change on Monday coming up. Hopefully, he'll be available on my scheduled surgery date.

Future Ghurani Doll Spring 2014!

Hello dolls, hopefully this will be my last and final ps switch. As you may have read my blog, you know that I was originally going with Salas. I've read reviews on him, and thought that he was the ps for me, but really wasn't 100% certain. The price was right, and he had a couple of good reviews. There weren't many pre and post op pics of his bbl work. Actually, it was pretty much non existent. Since that time, I called Vanity and spoke with Priscilla. I also emailed pictures of me to get a virtual consultation. Based on my body type, she suggested that I go with Dr Fisher instead of Salas. Dr fisher however, said that I would need to lose weight before he would agree to perform my procedure. Fast forward to this week. I loved feelingmyself's results that she got from Fisher, and was completely sold on him until I discovered that Ghurani was doing bbls at Vanity as well as Elite. That completely changed the ball game for me! I've seen so much more of his work than Fisher. However, I needed confirmation that he was definitely doing them at Vanity, so I called Priscilla. Priscilla confirmed that he has been doing them at Vanity for the past 2 months, and would be able to do my bbl. Needless to say, I jumped ship on Fisher and got in the Ghurani train. I just really hope that there are no issues when it comes time for my sx. Whether it's health related or because of all of the discrepancy surrounding where Ghurani is going to be. Wish me luck!

On a mission to get this weight off!

New pics ... Weight coming off nicely! Don't want to lose too much in the hips and booty though. Current weight 176. I lost 4 more pounds since my last weigh in. 16 more pounds to go before I reach my target weight. My ideal weight is 155 to 160. Even if I can get to 165, I'll be happy.

Doctor's visit on yesterday

Hey dolls!! So yesterday I went to see an endocrinologist because my pcp said that my estradiol levels were high. I had blood work done about a month ago because I was concerned about all the weight i gained in about 2 and a half years. I put on 30 lbs!!! I had a partial hysterectomy April 2011 due to fibroids. I knew something was not right when I got on the scale and saw 179 lbs staring at me from my digital scale. Once I hit 183, I said okay, it's time for me to make an appt with my pcp. She wrote up paper work for me to go to labcorp for blood work. One week later, I get the results from labcorp. Based on what I could make out my iron levels were at 12.5, high hdl and high ldl, low vita d, high estradiol, 375. Everything else was normal. Happy that I was at least able to see where I am before it gets too close to my scheduled sx. The endocrinologist told me that my estradiol levels were extremely high for someone who had a partial hysterectomy. So now, I have to get a sonogram on my pelvis to make sure my ovaries are in good shape. Monday I go to labcorp and to a radiology and imaging ofc to get it checked out. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't hear any nonsense. But how about I asked the medical assistant that took my viatals, if anything was on my lab results from a month ago that would keep me from having my sx? Lol ... She was like, absolutely not, nothin. Yessss! I do want to get my iron up a little more though. I'd be happy if I can get it to 14. Keep me in your prayers y'all.

New Pics from last weigh in .. forgot to post them

So I'm loving being able to see the weight loss. Weight loss journey continues!

pics

BECOMING EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH VANITY!!

So today I call Priscilla to find out if she got the okay to confirm that Dr. Fisher would be the one doing my bbl on April 11, 2014. Priscilla had already told me that Dr. Fisher may not be available during the month of April because he wife is expecting to deliver in April, she just wasn't sure what part of April. She told me that she would find out and give me a call later on today. I'm so far passed frustrated with Vanity! I was scheduled with Ghurani, and was told that he would still be doing the bbls at Vanity, but that was short lived. I waited until shortly before 5 today before I called back, and was told that Priscilla had an emergency and left early, but left a message that Dr Fisher isn't certain he will be working. I'm like what the ?">< .. Is he waiting until April gets here to make up his mind? Never heard of or experienced so much uncertainty and wishy washiness in my life! I've been more than patient throughout all of this nonsense. I think It's time for a change of facilities, doctors and staff. I'm not trying to waste any more time hoping, wishing and praying that my selected Dr will be doing my procedure with certainty, just to have the rug pulled up from underneath me at the last minute. I've already gotten in touch with Elite to see if Dr. Ghurani is doing the bbls there, and if he would be available for the date that I need. Cynthia told me that Dr. Ghurani is only there 1 day out of the week, and that wasn't the day that I need. I don't know what the real deal is with Ghurani. She checked to see if Dr Salama had any cancellations or people that had to reschedule to a later date. He actually does have the date that I need, but of course in order to lock that date in I need to do a 10% deposit. Dr. Salama is almost double what I would have to pay Vanity. Also now considering Dr. Mel Ortega at CG. I'm mentally and emotionally drained and getting discouraged from this whole thing!

Dr Mel Ortega and Dr Daniel Azurin

Hey ladies, I know I went on a semi rant in my lost post, but I've had a little time to regroup. I'm now strongly considering abandoning Vanity. Just wondering if any rs sisters have looked into Dr Ortega or Dr Azurin. As much as I want to stock with Fisher, his cancelations for all of his patients scheduled in April won't work for me. I live out of state, and my son will be out of school for spring break for the time frame I selected. There is no way around it. I'm not comfortable with having Salas or Bass do it, because from what I've read on rs they are very conservative and not aggressive as I would like. Dr Hasan doesn't have enough reviews on rs. I want this done so badly, I can taste it, but I'm not going to let circumstances and situations cause me to make desperate decisions. Any feedback on the 2 doctors I mentioned above would be greatly appreciated.

updated pics

Well ladies, I don't have a lot of news. I did however, switch to Dr Anthony Hasan. Dr Fisher had proven to be an underrated master of bbls, but not sure if he's going to be available. I have recently seen some VERY IMPRESSIVE work from Dr Hasan. Shay08 and Lisafox need to be walking billboards for him! Everything happens for a reason. I've come to the realization that I need to let God take the wheel because He is in control. Priscilla has been a sweetheart throughout my journey. I feel confident that I will absolutely love my results with Dr Hasan.

On another note, I've only lost 1 lb since my last weigh in. I think I'm plateauing. Currently 175lbs.

forgot these 2 pics

Follow Your Doctor on RS

Hey dolls, just wanted to pass along some info that was shared through another rs sister. RS now had a feature that allows you to follow your doctor and get notifications of new reviews as they come in. Just go to your doctor's page on rs, and click follow.

More Wish Pics

Flight Booked!

It's slowly sinking in. My date with Dr Hasan will be here before you know it! It seems like just last month I started this journey, and discovered rs in the process. This site and you dolls have played a very instrumental role in my decision making. I'm am so thankful for both!

I finally booked the flights for me, my husband and my son. My son's dad lives in Tampa, and will be meeting us in Miami so that he can spend spring break with him. I really wish I hadn't waited so long to book the flights though. It ended up costing damn near $1500 for round trip tickets for the 3 of us! We're going to be there along with the rest of America. SPRING BREAK!!! Getting ready to start buying my supplies in preparation for my procedure. Please dolls, I need advice on what bare bones minimumĀ supplies that I will need to make this as smooth a journey as possible. Not trying to take a lot of unnecessary stuff with me though. I know I need something to help with minimizing the bruising, swelling and pain. Your suggestions are more than welcomed and needed. I do know that I will be ordering a lumbar roll, arnica pills and gel, I can get the silicon surgical strips, chubs, funnel, baby wipes and tee shirts from Walmart. What's the best place to order lipo foam, and ab boards from?

Oh, forgot to me on the weight loss =( ...

It seems as though I have plateaued with my weight loss. I really have to step my game up and get more exercise in. I've been slumming in that department. Also think I'm going to go meatless, and just eat fruit and veggies for the month of March. I'll try to eliminate as much sugar from my diet as possible. That's my biggest weakness! Pray for me y'all!

Hey dolls, not a lot of new info for this update.

I have a new pc though. Her name is Sheila, I talked to her once briefly since she took Priscilla's place. I miss Priscilla though, because she was more personal and kept in touch. Not as hard to reach most of the time. My husband and I will be staying at a hotel instead of the recovery home due to construction scheduled to take place at the rh. That's fine with me as long as it has the majority of what the rh has, and is clean. I was able to lose 2 more pounds since my last update. I spoke with Diana, Dr Hasan's assistant, and she did that my current weight is fine. That was a huge relief to me! I will sol continue to work to getting to my ideal weight which is 165. I know there will be an average of 10 lbs removed, so I don't want to lose more than that. That would put me exactly at 155, which is ideal for me. I have started to buy a few supplies, but still have quite a few things left to get. I'm not trying to take more than is required to. I will post pictures of the 2 most important things I will need to make sure my results are optimum. I am purchasing a lumbar foam roller instead of a boppy pillow to sit on, and a foam mat to lay on. It's the biggest investment, besides the cg and future vedettes and squeems. I will keep you guys posted. If there's anything you can think of me adding to my list, please feel free to make suggestions. Thanks dolls!

Drive Sling Seat Cane .. Very Useful!

Hey dolls, just wanted to pass on some helpful info that I thought you might appreciate. I just ordered one of these from this site Active Forever. I know I plan on making very good use out of this. It's going to be my best friend!

Drive Sling Seat Cane

I forgot to mention the cost of the chair. It's $24.95 with free shipping. If you join their membership, you get 10% off. I think the price is great compared to one that another rs sister mentioned for $75.

3 Weeks To Go!

Hey loveys, just a quick update. I am becoming more anxious by the day. I'm seeing the amazing work that Dr Fisher and Dr Hasan are putting into the universe. I'm telling you, my Vanity sisters are giving me life! You all look so amazing!
I'm still ordering, buying and receiving my supplies every couple of days or so. Oh and by the way, that drive seat chair came, and let me tell you, I couldn't have made a better investment! I have my cg, my waist cincher, arnica gel, 3 maxi dresses, 6 sundresses, some comfy slide ons, lumbar roll to sit on instead of a boppy pillow for when I'm sitting in the car or want to sit on the sofa. I still have quiet a few things left to buy, but I have more than enough time to purchase most of them right before my date.
On another note, I just wanted to thank all of you ladies for the compliments. The few people that know I'm doing this keep telling me .. girl, you don't need no bbl! You already have azz! I just know that I'm doing this for me and no one else. I want to be happy with the reflection looking back at me in the mirror. I have had my 3 kids, of which 2 of them are grown. Not to pat myself on the back, but I think I've done a hell of a job raising my 2 girls and baby boy. I owe it to myself to finally put some focus on doing something for me. Well, that's it for now loveys. Same bat time, same bat channel when I have more news. Oh, I have been taking my iron pills and vitamin b complex with vitamin c. I will be stopping next week with the vitamins, and I go for my physical/pre sx medical clearance. I will let you ladies know how that turns out. Pray for me y'all!

In approximately 2 weeks I will be a Hasanified Barbie!

Hey loveys, 2 Wells from now I will be a Hasanified Barbie on the other side in Bootyland! I received my pre op papers and I will be going for my medical clearance with my pcp on Tuesday of next week. I gained 2 pounds back, so I now weigh 177. I have to get more water in and exercise more. I have only been able to workout once this week. The next 2 weeks is going to be boot camp for me! I did measure myself, which is something I forgot to do so far. My measurements are 38D- 31-41. I want them to be 38-26-46. I'm sure I should be able to get these stubborn 7 pounds off within 2 weeks. No caffeine, very little sugar, baked fish, chicken, veggies and fruit. I'm going to be eating up some pineapples the week of my bbl! Still taking my iron pills stopped talking the vitamins today though. I stop back on Tuesday to let you all know how my appt went. Have a great weekend ladies!

Pics with my vedette on

I bought this about 2 weeks ago in a large. I've been wearing it since I bought it. I had it on the first set of hooks initially the first and second day, but it didn't feel tight enough so I switched to the tighter outer hooks and it fits fine. I wanted to try waist training. When I initially measured my waist before wearing the vedette, my waist measured 33 1/2 inches. I don't think I'll be able to use it once I have my sx. Now I'm at 31 inches. I'm posting pics with it on.

pics

Ghost Post?

Is it just me, or is anybody else constantly getting emails that say one of the rs sisters you're following updated their review, but when you click on view update, you see that there hasn't been an update? This has been happening to me for quite a while now, and I don't know what the issue is. Anybody else experiencing this?

Went for my medical clearance today!

Hello ladies, just a quick update. I went for my medical clearance today with my pcp, and everything was fine. Blood pressure was good, ekg was normal heart rate and pulse are fine. I had to go to a lab for the lab work, so I don't know the results of those yet. Hopefully, I will know by tomorrow afternoon. Yay! I will really cheer once I'm a Hasanified Barbie in Bootyland! I'm sure my husband will too ... lol

All Systems Say Go! I got my Labs back .... I got the green light!

Hey ladies, this isn't going to be too lengthy. I got my labs back yesterday, and everything came back normal ... Woo Hoo! My hemoglobin in 12.8, so I'm very happy with that. I've done my part to make sure this happens. Now it's up to God to make the final call.

On another note ... (I know I said it was going to be brief, but I just remembered this), I've seen on a couple of rs sister's pages that some dolls are going on to other dolls blogs to inform, or scare, (depending on their real motives) some dolls about Dr Hasan. I did read the article that came out a couple of days ago about a 51 year old woman that passed away last July after having surgery with Dr Hasan. First of all, that's not cool to go on someone else's page and bash or scare someone on their blog. If you feel like you're doing them a service, then by all means, address them in their in box if you must, or better yet, pay it on your own blog. Secondly, if Dr Hasan was negligent or malicious when performing the sx, he would have his license taken away and possibly face prison time. Lastly, any surgical procedure is risky, and while we want to minimize the risk as much as possible, we don't know the day or the hour that our time is up. We can select a Dr that had no incidents or deaths until we lay on their table and become their first. Ladies, no matter who you decide to go with always pray that God is with you and will keep you and protect you from harm. Also pray for the ps performing your procedure. Pray that God guides their hands and, for their minds to be free and clear so that they can focus on you.

Okay ladies, I will probably update you guys 2 more times before the actual procedure. I promise to post some more before and post pics (hopefully from his office) as soon as I'm able too. I have one week left before I become a Hasanified Barbie, and I'm on the other side in Bootyland. Please keep me in your prayers dolls!

Pending Surgery Is Now Questionable ... SMH!

Hey dolls, just giving an update on my sx. So, I get a call from Priscilla on Thursday saying that Dr Hasan wants me to get an ECG and a stress test from a cardiologist. I ask her why, and she said that there was something on my EKG he saw that he didn't like. So I call my pcp to ask if she saw anything on my EKG that was concerning. She said she wouldn't have given me the okay if she did, but she would take a look at it and give me a call back. About an hour later she called back and said no, she didn't see anything of significance, and she also had a partner who is a cardiologist look at it as well, and he said the same thing. I don't know what's going on, but I don't have the time, money or patience for foolishness. I understand and appreciate being cautious, but don't create an issue that's not there. I don't know if he's feeling overly antsy now because of a recent article that came out this past Monday or what. Believe me, I was pissed! Luckily I was able to get an appointments for Wednesday. I'm leaving for Miami on Thursday. I hate last minute unnecessary shit! I also have to take a letter from my doctor saying that I have been cleared to have liposuction and a bbl. I wish I was told that before I went for my medical clearance examination. My Dr did write a letter saying that I was cleared for the surgery, but she wasn't as specific in her letter about the type of procedure I was cleared for. I'm like, are you serious? I took the letter that Vanity sent to me to show my pcp what they needed and the type of procedure I was having done. SMDH!

Shout out to all of my supportive and encouraging sisters!

I want to thank all of you dolls for encouraging and spring l supporting my decisions. Let me make myself crystal damn clear, I don't need anyone chastising or criticizing my decision. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but out of etiquette you should never go on someone's blog and question their choice. Not unless you want them to go on you! For the record, I only have 1 mother and she's deceased. We all can be helpful and informative for one another. However, unsolicited negativity is not necessary or needed, so please keep them off of my blog!! That's the nicest I'm going to say it. Don't come for her if she didn't send for you!

EGG & STRESS TEST ARE NORMAL ... YESSSS!!!

Hello ladies, today I went for for my EGG & STRESS test and everything came back normal (whew), thank God! I'm not going to lie, I was stressing about the stress test and ECG because I've never had to have one before, and didn't know what to expect. I was praying to God that whatever it involved that nothing crazy showed up. Finally I said to myself, stop tripping. If it's meant to be, everything will be fine. If it's not meant to be, I won't be cleared and given the green light, just please let it be meant to be ... lol. The ECG technician asked me a barrage of questions. She wanted to know what kind of procedure I was having done, how much it cost, was my husband cool with it, the whole 9 yards. Then she finally asked me for my ps's name and phone number .... Lls ... Too funny! So, up up and away I go tomorrow morning to Miami. I have a straight flight there, and should arrive at 2:00 pm. Priscilla will be picking me and husband up at the airport.

*ECG* NOT EGG

Sometimes I really dislike swype!

I'm in Miami ... T minus 24 and counting!

Hey dolls, made it to Miami. I arrived at the airport with my husband and son. Priscilla was there by the time I landed and met me at baggage claim. There was another doll at the airport as well. She was there with a friend of hers. My son's dad also arrived shortly after, and picked my son up. My husband and I were in the car together and the other doll and her friend ride in a separate car. I initially thought she was going to Dr Hasan as well, but after talking to her at Vanity, I found out she is going to Dr Fisher. I met with Dr Hasan and he went over everything and told me what to expect. I'm really praying that all goes as planned. My surgery is scheduled for 10 am. Please keep me in your prayers doll! Thanks in advance.

Today was not my day ..

Hey dolls, want able to get the surgery today after all ... I'm blown. Dr Hasan said that my pressure was too high, and he didn't feel comfortable with it. He said he is very anal, and he wasn't lying. He referred me to an internal medicine Dr that wants me to be under their care for at least 3 days. Dr Hasan said maybe after that he can do it. I don't have time for all of that because I leave on the 21st. I spoke with Priscilla Ana asked her her Dr Fisher had any available slots since he seems to be working this month after all. She did she would try to fund out if he has anything available in Monday. I the meantime, I called Spectrum to see if Dr Ortega had anything available. Karla said not for 2 weeks, however, Dr Ghurani has some openings. That's right, Dr Ghurani! Can you believe it? I'm going to see about getting him to do it on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. He still does bbl's, just not at Vanity. I don't know what happened really with that, but he does do them.

I Have A Dilemma!

OK, I spoke with Karla at Spectrum. She said they have an opening tomorrow for Dr Ghurani. She also said that I would need to bring cash instead of any credit cards or debit card. He said he can do it for $4900 if I pay cash. Dr Hasan had me see an internal medicine doc about my pressure. She told me to take 2 of my pills instead of 1 to see if that helps bring it down tomorrow morning and come see her at 9. If all goes well, I'll go see her again and possibly have the so with Dr Hasan on Tuesday. What to do dolls? Go with Ghurani tomorrow or Hasan on Tuesday?

Pressure Is Lower Today ....

Just got back to my room from Vanity. My pressure was down significantly, but still not under 140 over 90. It was 150 over 90, so the Dr gave me a prescription for another kind of medication. Hourly the 2 combined will get my pressure back down to the normal range. The doc told me that I need to monitor my pressure to make sure it's not too low. I will get another blood pressure check up on Monday. Hopefully, that will be enough time for the medication to get in my system and start working.

Wednesday is my new day ....

Hey ladies, Dr Hasan wants 2 days of a good report with my blood pressure being normal, so no surgery in the morning for me. Also, there was a power outage in that area today, so they closed the office for the day. Trying to stay positive and encouraged and not get discouraged. This really has been an emotional roller coaster. Still praying y'all.

Hasanified and Donkin' on the other side in Bootyland!

Just wanted to let you ladies know that all went well and I appreciate you prayers. This is going to be short because I'm still doped up! Lol ... First for everyone that wants to know, Dr Hasan doesn't do hips. He said that the fat will not survive there. I'm cool with that because I already have hips, and don't want to look cartoonish. I'm sore like someone kicked me with some Uggs, but it's bearable. I'm loading pics now so I can lay back down.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Anthony Hasan is very funny and very honest. He will tell you what to expect and what not to expect. So far, I'm pleased with my results. We'll see how I feel once I have dropped and fluffed. Overall, I'm happy that I'm on my way to having the body of my dreams. I would definitely recommend him to future Hasanified Barbie's.

You look great!
Happy recovery! Other doctors do hips and they stay which I'm not understanding.
Glad you made it out of sx ... praying for your fast healthy recovery !!
Happy recovery
Congrats
Congrats on your sx.... I see you were determined the last few days lol that's good happy for you
Congrats on your surgery...been watching your page to make sure your b/p would be ok. So happy that everything turned out just fine :)......now go take it easy!!!
Hey congrats on your surgery. Does dr Hasan do hips? His post op patients no one has hips and they said he doesn't do them.
Thanks doll! No, he doesn't do hips. He said the fat dies.
Hey boo! I prayed for you today. Hope your SX is a good one. Can't wait to see your results. I'm so happy for you. Get some rest after SX.
Praying everything goes great for you!!!
Good luck tomorrow :) prayers will be going up !! You'll be "fine" in more ways than one ... lol ;)
Thanks hun!
Hey!! Question... Did they check your BMI? I'm seeing a lot of ppl saying that it must be 30 it below, was this something Dr.Hasaan said?
Yes, he wants your bmi to be 30 or below.
I will pray
Thanks doll!
Thanks doll!
I hope your pressure goes down so you can get your SX. Are you also watching your sodium intake? I don't mean to sound like a mom. I just care. Do they have a pharmacy near that has a pressure machine so you can check it on your own as well? I'm glad he is waiting for your pressure to go down before proceeding. Hope all works out love.
Thanks hun, my pressure was normal for the past 2 days, so surgery is set to happen tomorrow, God willing. I've been taking my meds, drinking blood red orange justice, (which isn't the easiest thing to find, and very pricey for only 32 oz.) It cost $5 per bottle, and I bought 2. I got it from Whole Foods. I've been drinking that and water, eating bananas and yogurt. All 3 are good for getting your pressure down naturally.
Oh ok. Thanks for schooling me. Lol. Natural remedies are good. Yay surgery tomorrow. Update us when you are up to it. Best of luck doll
Did you end up doing the surgery with Dr Hasan or dr Ghurani? I hope it has worked itself out
Thanks, I'm scheduled with Dr Hasan.
Hope things are working out for u and hubby ")
Thanks hun!