Hello my rs sistas! I have been stalking this very...

Hello my rs sistas! I have been stalking this very informative, yet addictive site for about 2 weeks now ... lol! I am so happy I stumbled upon this site in search of a bodacious body. Trying to research any procedure without having a personal reference to go by is extremely hard. I am so excited about my future procedure, and scared at the same time. My stats are 5'4, 190 lbs. I've gained so much weight since my partial hysterectomy. Exercising and watching what I eat alone is not working. I NEED HELP! I'm leaning towards Dr Salama and Dr Salas. Will upload current pics and wish pics.

Possible tummy tuck in my future ... ugh!

So, I spoke with Priscilla in Dr Salas ofc today, and after reviewing my current pics she said that more than likely I will need to do a tummy tuck because of protrusion of my muscles in my abs due to having 3 children. I really didn't want to go that route, but I'm happy she was honest about it. Dr Salas is not able to give me a quote until Tuesday, so we'll see. I just haven't seen much of his work, so I'm very skeptical. I've heard his process are comparable to the prices in the DR though.

I also spoke with Nancy at Dr Salama's ofc, and she said that Dr Salama said I would need to lose 15 lbs for optimum results. She also informed me that he is booked well into August 2014, but they do get cancellations, so it very possible for me to be moved up. Not exactly what I was trying to hear. Some people may be able to just drop everything at the drop of a dime for this, I'm not one of them. I need to have an exact date to be able to make preparations in advance.

pics with clothes on

Dr Jonathan Fisher is now in the mix

Hey rs sisters, just got off of the phone with Priscilla from Vanidades Cosmetics, and she recommended that I also consider Dr Jonathan Fisher. She said that he is very aggressive with the lipo and sculpts the body beautifully. She also said that his bbl procedures are great! I'm waiting on pictures so that I can be the judge of that. Tbd

Sx date had been set with Dr Salas

Hello dolls, this has been a confusing journey so far, but I'm going with Dr Salas for my sx. I've made my deposit today, so it's official. Priscilla has been very helpful in assisting me with making my decision. Because I have a high bmi she recommend Dr Salas to do my bbl. I do plan on losing weight in the meantime. I don't want to take any chances not getting down to a bmi that Dr Fisher would be willing to operate on, and not be able to get it done because it's still too high. My sx date is scheduled for April 11, 2013. God willing, all will go well and I get my medical clearance and my hmg is normal. It's starting to really become real!

Lost 14 lbs!

Hello dolls, sorry I haven't updated in a while. With the holidays behind me now, I can be more focused on updating. Don't have a lot of new info to share, but I have been able to lose 14 lbs, yay! I feel confident that I will be able to lose an additional 20 lbs by April, so I will be able to go with my first choice of Dr Jonathan Fisher. I'm going to make the change on Monday coming up. Hopefully, he'll be available on my scheduled surgery date.

Future Ghurani Doll Spring 2014!

Hello dolls, hopefully this will be my last and final ps switch. As you may have read my blog, you know that I was originally going with Salas. I've read reviews on him, and thought that he was the ps for me, but really wasn't 100% certain. The price was right, and he had a couple of good reviews. There weren't many pre and post op pics of his bbl work. Actually, it was pretty much non existent. Since that time, I called Vanity and spoke with Priscilla. I also emailed pictures of me to get a virtual consultation. Based on my body type, she suggested that I go with Dr Fisher instead of Salas. Dr fisher however, said that I would need to lose weight before he would agree to perform my procedure. Fast forward to this week. I loved feelingmyself's results that she got from Fisher, and was completely sold on him until I discovered that Ghurani was doing bbls at Vanity as well as Elite. That completely changed the ball game for me! I've seen so much more of his work than Fisher. However, I needed confirmation that he was definitely doing them at Vanity, so I called Priscilla. Priscilla confirmed that he has been doing them at Vanity for the past 2 months, and would be able to do my bbl. Needless to say, I jumped ship on Fisher and got in the Ghurani train. I just really hope that there are no issues when it comes time for my sx. Whether it's health related or because of all of the discrepancy surrounding where Ghurani is going to be. Wish me luck!

On a mission to get this weight off!

New pics ... Weight coming off nicely! Don't want to lose too much in the hips and booty though. Current weight 176. I lost 4 more pounds since my last weigh in. 16 more pounds to go before I reach my target weight. My ideal weight is 155 to 160. Even if I can get to 165, I'll be happy.

Doctor's visit on yesterday

Hey dolls!! So yesterday I went to see an endocrinologist because my pcp said that my estradiol levels were high. I had blood work done about a month ago because I was concerned about all the weight i gained in about 2 and a half years. I put on 30 lbs!!! I had a partial hysterectomy April 2011 due to fibroids. I knew something was not right when I got on the scale and saw 179 lbs staring at me from my digital scale. Once I hit 183, I said okay, it's time for me to make an appt with my pcp. She wrote up paper work for me to go to labcorp for blood work. One week later, I get the results from labcorp. Based on what I could make out my iron levels were at 12.5, high hdl and high ldl, low vita d, high estradiol, 375. Everything else was normal. Happy that I was at least able to see where I am before it gets too close to my scheduled sx. The endocrinologist told me that my estradiol levels were extremely high for someone who had a partial hysterectomy. So now, I have to get a sonogram on my pelvis to make sure my ovaries are in good shape. Monday I go to labcorp and to a radiology and imaging ofc to get it checked out. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't hear any nonsense. But how about I asked the medical assistant that took my viatals, if anything was on my lab results from a month ago that would keep me from having my sx? Lol ... She was like, absolutely not, nothin. Yessss! I do want to get my iron up a little more though. I'd be happy if I can get it to 14. Keep me in your prayers y'all.

New Pics from last weigh in .. forgot to post them

So I'm loving being able to see the weight loss. Weight loss journey continues!

pics

BECOMING EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH VANITY!!

So today I call Priscilla to find out if she got the okay to confirm that Dr. Fisher would be the one doing my bbl on April 11, 2014. Priscilla had already told me that Dr. Fisher may not be available during the month of April because he wife is expecting to deliver in April, she just wasn't sure what part of April. She told me that she would find out and give me a call later on today. I'm so far passed frustrated with Vanity! I was scheduled with Ghurani, and was told that he would still be doing the bbls at Vanity, but that was short lived. I waited until shortly before 5 today before I called back, and was told that Priscilla had an emergency and left early, but left a message that Dr Fisher isn't certain he will be working. I'm like what the ?">< .. Is he waiting until April gets here to make up his mind? Never heard of or experienced so much uncertainty and wishy washiness in my life! I've been more than patient throughout all of this nonsense. I think It's time for a change of facilities, doctors and staff. I'm not trying to waste any more time hoping, wishing and praying that my selected Dr will be doing my procedure with certainty, just to have the rug pulled up from underneath me at the last minute. I've already gotten in touch with Elite to see if Dr. Ghurani is doing the bbls there, and if he would be available for the date that I need. Cynthia told me that Dr. Ghurani is only there 1 day out of the week, and that wasn't the day that I need. I don't know what the real deal is with Ghurani. She checked to see if Dr Salama had any cancellations or people that had to reschedule to a later date. He actually does have the date that I need, but of course in order to lock that date in I need to do a 10% deposit. Dr. Salama is almost double what I would have to pay Vanity. Also now considering Dr. Mel Ortega at CG. I'm mentally and emotionally drained and getting discouraged from this whole thing!

Dr Mel Ortega and Dr Daniel Azurin

Hey ladies, I know I went on a semi rant in my lost post, but I've had a little time to regroup. I'm now strongly considering abandoning Vanity. Just wondering if any rs sisters have looked into Dr Ortega or Dr Azurin. As much as I want to stock with Fisher, his cancelations for all of his patients scheduled in April won't work for me. I live out of state, and my son will be out of school for spring break for the time frame I selected. There is no way around it. I'm not comfortable with having Salas or Bass do it, because from what I've read on rs they are very conservative and not aggressive as I would like. Dr Hasan doesn't have enough reviews on rs. I want this done so badly, I can taste it, but I'm not going to let circumstances and situations cause me to make desperate decisions. Any feedback on the 2 doctors I mentioned above would be greatly appreciated.

updated pics

Well ladies, I don't have a lot of news. I did however, switch to Dr Anthony Hasan. Dr Fisher had proven to be an underrated master of bbls, but not sure if he's going to be available. I have recently seen some VERY IMPRESSIVE work from Dr Hasan. Shay08 and Lisafox need to be walking billboards for him! Everything happens for a reason. I've come to the realization that I need to let God take the wheel because He is in control. Priscilla has been a sweetheart throughout my journey. I feel confident that I will absolutely love my results with Dr Hasan.

On another note, I've only lost 1 lb since my last weigh in. I think I'm plateauing. Currently 175lbs.

forgot these 2 pics

Follow Your Doctor on RS

Hey dolls, just wanted to pass along some info that was shared through another rs sister. RS now had a feature that allows you to follow your doctor and get notifications of new reviews as they come in. Just go to your doctor's page on rs, and click follow.

More Wish Pics

Flight Booked!

It's slowly sinking in. My date with Dr Hasan will be here before you know it! It seems like just last month I started this journey, and discovered rs in the process. This site and you dolls have played a very instrumental role in my decision making. I'm am so thankful for both!

I finally booked the flights for me, my husband and my son. My son's dad lives in Tampa, and will be meeting us in Miami so that he can spend spring break with him. I really wish I hadn't waited so long to book the flights though. It ended up costing damn near $1500 for round trip tickets for the 3 of us! We're going to be there along with the rest of America. SPRING BREAK!!! Getting ready to start buying my supplies in preparation for my procedure. Please dolls, I need advice on what bare bones minimumĀ supplies that I will need to make this as smooth a journey as possible. Not trying to take a lot of unnecessary stuff with me though. I know I need something to help with minimizing the bruising, swelling and pain. Your suggestions are more than welcomed and needed. I do know that I will be ordering a lumbar roll, arnica pills and gel, I can get the silicon surgical strips, chubs, funnel, baby wipes and tee shirts from Walmart. What's the best place to order lipo foam, and ab boards from?

Oh, forgot to me on the weight loss =( ...

It seems as though I have plateaued with my weight loss. I really have to step my game up and get more exercise in. I've been slumming in that department. Also think I'm going to go meatless, and just eat fruit and veggies for the month of March. I'll try to eliminate as much sugar from my diet as possible. That's my biggest weakness! Pray for me y'all!

Hey dolls, not a lot of new info for this update.

I have a new pc though. Her name is Sheila, I talked to her once briefly since she took Priscilla's place. I miss Priscilla though, because she was more personal and kept in touch. Not as hard to reach most of the time. My husband and I will be staying at a hotel instead of the recovery home due to construction scheduled to take place at the rh. That's fine with me as long as it has the majority of what the rh has, and is clean. I was able to lose 2 more pounds since my last update. I spoke with Diana, Dr Hasan's assistant, and she did that my current weight is fine. That was a huge relief to me! I will sol continue to work to getting to my ideal weight which is 165. I know there will be an average of 10 lbs removed, so I don't want to lose more than that. That would put me exactly at 155, which is ideal for me. I have started to buy a few supplies, but still have quite a few things left to get. I'm not trying to take more than is required to. I will post pictures of the 2 most important things I will need to make sure my results are optimum. I am purchasing a lumbar foam roller instead of a boppy pillow to sit on, and a foam mat to lay on. It's the biggest investment, besides the cg and future vedettes and squeems. I will keep you guys posted. If there's anything you can think of me adding to my list, please feel free to make suggestions. Thanks dolls!

Drive Sling Seat Cane .. Very Useful!

Hey dolls, just wanted to pass on some helpful info that I thought you might appreciate. I just ordered one of these from this site Active Forever. I know I plan on making very good use out of this. It's going to be my best friend!

Drive Sling Seat Cane

I forgot to mention the cost of the chair. It's $24.95 with free shipping. If you join their membership, you get 10% off. I think the price is great compared to one that another rs sister mentioned for $75.

3 Weeks To Go!

Hey loveys, just a quick update. I am becoming more anxious by the day. I'm seeing the amazing work that Dr Fisher and Dr Hasan are putting into the universe. I'm telling you, my Vanity sisters are giving me life! You all look so amazing!
I'm still ordering, buying and receiving my supplies every couple of days or so. Oh and by the way, that drive seat chair came, and let me tell you, I couldn't have made a better investment! I have my cg, my waist cincher, arnica gel, 3 maxi dresses, 6 sundresses, some comfy slide ons, lumbar roll to sit on instead of a boppy pillow for when I'm sitting in the car or want to sit on the sofa. I still have quiet a few things left to buy, but I have more than enough time to purchase most of them right before my date.
On another note, I just wanted to thank all of you ladies for the compliments. The few people that know I'm doing this keep telling me .. girl, you don't need no bbl! You already have azz! I just know that I'm doing this for me and no one else. I want to be happy with the reflection looking back at me in the mirror. I have had my 3 kids, of which 2 of them are grown. Not to pat myself on the back, but I think I've done a hell of a job raising my 2 girls and baby boy. I owe it to myself to finally put some focus on doing something for me. Well, that's it for now loveys. Same bat time, same bat channel when I have more news. Oh, I have been taking my iron pills and vitamin b complex with vitamin c. I will be stopping next week with the vitamins, and I go for my physical/pre sx medical clearance. I will let you ladies know how that turns out. Pray for me y'all!

In approximately 2 weeks I will be a Hasanified Barbie!

Hey loveys, 2 Wells from now I will be a Hasanified Barbie on the other side in Bootyland! I received my pre op papers and I will be going for my medical clearance with my pcp on Tuesday of next week. I gained 2 pounds back, so I now weigh 177. I have to get more water in and exercise more. I have only been able to workout once this week. The next 2 weeks is going to be boot camp for me! I did measure myself, which is something I forgot to do so far. My measurements are 38D- 31-41. I want them to be 38-26-46. I'm sure I should be able to get these stubborn 7 pounds off within 2 weeks. No caffeine, very little sugar, baked fish, chicken, veggies and fruit. I'm going to be eating up some pineapples the week of my bbl! Still taking my iron pills stopped talking the vitamins today though. I stop back on Tuesday to let you all know how my appt went. Have a great weekend ladies!

Pics with my vedette on

I bought this about 2 weeks ago in a large. I've been wearing it since I bought it. I had it on the first set of hooks initially the first and second day, but it didn't feel tight enough so I switched to the tighter outer hooks and it fits fine. I wanted to try waist training. When I initially measured my waist before wearing the vedette, my waist measured 33 1/2 inches. I don't think I'll be able to use it once I have my sx. Now I'm at 31 inches. I'm posting pics with it on.

Ghost Post?

Is it just me, or is anybody else constantly getting emails that say one of the rs sisters you're following updated their review, but when you click on view update, you see that there hasn't been an update? This has been happening to me for quite a while now, and I don't know what the issue is. Anybody else experiencing this?

Went for my medical clearance today!

Hello ladies, just a quick update. I went for my medical clearance today with my pcp, and everything was fine. Blood pressure was good, ekg was normal heart rate and pulse are fine. I had to go to a lab for the lab work, so I don't know the results of those yet. Hopefully, I will know by tomorrow afternoon. Yay! I will really cheer once I'm a Hasanified Barbie in Bootyland! I'm sure my husband will too ... lol

All Systems Say Go! I got my Labs back .... I got the green light!

Hey ladies, this isn't going to be too lengthy. I got my labs back yesterday, and everything came back normal ... Woo Hoo! My hemoglobin in 12.8, so I'm very happy with that. I've done my part to make sure this happens. Now it's up to God to make the final call.

On another note ... (I know I said it was going to be brief, but I just remembered this), I've seen on a couple of rs sister's pages that some dolls are going on to other dolls blogs to inform, or scare, (depending on their real motives) some dolls about Dr Hasan. I did read the article that came out a couple of days ago about a 51 year old woman that passed away last July after having surgery with Dr Hasan. First of all, that's not cool to go on someone else's page and bash or scare someone on their blog. If you feel like you're doing them a service, then by all means, address them in their in box if you must, or better yet, pay it on your own blog. Secondly, if Dr Hasan was negligent or malicious when performing the sx, he would have his license taken away and possibly face prison time. Lastly, any surgical procedure is risky, and while we want to minimize the risk as much as possible, we don't know the day or the hour that our time is up. We can select a Dr that had no incidents or deaths until we lay on their table and become their first. Ladies, no matter who you decide to go with always pray that God is with you and will keep you and protect you from harm. Also pray for the ps performing your procedure. Pray that God guides their hands and, for their minds to be free and clear so that they can focus on you.

Okay ladies, I will probably update you guys 2 more times before the actual procedure. I promise to post some more before and post pics (hopefully from his office) as soon as I'm able too. I have one week left before I become a Hasanified Barbie, and I'm on the other side in Bootyland. Please keep me in your prayers dolls!

Pending Surgery Is Now Questionable ... SMH!

Hey dolls, just giving an update on my sx. So, I get a call from Priscilla on Thursday saying that Dr Hasan wants me to get an ECG and a stress test from a cardiologist. I ask her why, and she said that there was something on my EKG he saw that he didn't like. So I call my pcp to ask if she saw anything on my EKG that was concerning. She said she wouldn't have given me the okay if she did, but she would take a look at it and give me a call back. About an hour later she called back and said no, she didn't see anything of significance, and she also had a partner who is a cardiologist look at it as well, and he said the same thing. I don't know what's going on, but I don't have the time, money or patience for foolishness. I understand and appreciate being cautious, but don't create an issue that's not there. I don't know if he's feeling overly antsy now because of a recent article that came out this past Monday or what. Believe me, I was pissed! Luckily I was able to get an appointments for Wednesday. I'm leaving for Miami on Thursday. I hate last minute unnecessary shit! I also have to take a letter from my doctor saying that I have been cleared to have liposuction and a bbl. I wish I was told that before I went for my medical clearance examination. My Dr did write a letter saying that I was cleared for the surgery, but she wasn't as specific in her letter about the type of procedure I was cleared for. I'm like, are you serious? I took the letter that Vanity sent to me to show my pcp what they needed and the type of procedure I was having done. SMDH!

Shout out to all of my supportive and encouraging sisters!

I want to thank all of you dolls for encouraging and spring l supporting my decisions. Let me make myself crystal damn clear, I don't need anyone chastising or criticizing my decision. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but out of etiquette you should never go on someone's blog and question their choice. Not unless you want them to go on you! For the record, I only have 1 mother and she's deceased. We all can be helpful and informative for one another. However, unsolicited negativity is not necessary or needed, so please keep them off of my blog!! That's the nicest I'm going to say it. Don't come for her if she didn't send for you!

EGG & STRESS TEST ARE NORMAL ... YESSSS!!!

Hello ladies, today I went for for my EGG & STRESS test and everything came back normal (whew), thank God! I'm not going to lie, I was stressing about the stress test and ECG because I've never had to have one before, and didn't know what to expect. I was praying to God that whatever it involved that nothing crazy showed up. Finally I said to myself, stop tripping. If it's meant to be, everything will be fine. If it's not meant to be, I won't be cleared and given the green light, just please let it be meant to be ... lol. The ECG technician asked me a barrage of questions. She wanted to know what kind of procedure I was having done, how much it cost, was my husband cool with it, the whole 9 yards. Then she finally asked me for my ps's name and phone number .... Lls ... Too funny! So, up up and away I go tomorrow morning to Miami. I have a straight flight there, and should arrive at 2:00 pm. Priscilla will be picking me and husband up at the airport.

*ECG* NOT EGG

Sometimes I really dislike swype!

I'm in Miami ... T minus 24 and counting!

Hey dolls, made it to Miami. I arrived at the airport with my husband and son. Priscilla was there by the time I landed and met me at baggage claim. There was another doll at the airport as well. She was there with a friend of hers. My son's dad also arrived shortly after, and picked my son up. My husband and I were in the car together and the other doll and her friend ride in a separate car. I initially thought she was going to Dr Hasan as well, but after talking to her at Vanity, I found out she is going to Dr Fisher. I met with Dr Hasan and he went over everything and told me what to expect. I'm really praying that all goes as planned. My surgery is scheduled for 10 am. Please keep me in your prayers doll! Thanks in advance.

Today was not my day ..

Hey dolls, want able to get the surgery today after all ... I'm blown. Dr Hasan said that my pressure was too high, and he didn't feel comfortable with it. He said he is very anal, and he wasn't lying. He referred me to an internal medicine Dr that wants me to be under their care for at least 3 days. Dr Hasan said maybe after that he can do it. I don't have time for all of that because I leave on the 21st. I spoke with Priscilla Ana asked her her Dr Fisher had any available slots since he seems to be working this month after all. She did she would try to fund out if he has anything available in Monday. I the meantime, I called Spectrum to see if Dr Ortega had anything available. Karla said not for 2 weeks, however, Dr Ghurani has some openings. That's right, Dr Ghurani! Can you believe it? I'm going to see about getting him to do it on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. He still does bbl's, just not at Vanity. I don't know what happened really with that, but he does do them.

I Have A Dilemma!

OK, I spoke with Karla at Spectrum. She said they have an opening tomorrow for Dr Ghurani. She also said that I would need to bring cash instead of any credit cards or debit card. He said he can do it for $4900 if I pay cash. Dr Hasan had me see an internal medicine doc about my pressure. She told me to take 2 of my pills instead of 1 to see if that helps bring it down tomorrow morning and come see her at 9. If all goes well, I'll go see her again and possibly have the so with Dr Hasan on Tuesday. What to do dolls? Go with Ghurani tomorrow or Hasan on Tuesday?

Pressure Is Lower Today ....

Just got back to my room from Vanity. My pressure was down significantly, but still not under 140 over 90. It was 150 over 90, so the Dr gave me a prescription for another kind of medication. Hourly the 2 combined will get my pressure back down to the normal range. The doc told me that I need to monitor my pressure to make sure it's not too low. I will get another blood pressure check up on Monday. Hopefully, that will be enough time for the medication to get in my system and start working.

Wednesday is my new day ....

Hey ladies, Dr Hasan wants 2 days of a good report with my blood pressure being normal, so no surgery in the morning for me. Also, there was a power outage in that area today, so they closed the office for the day. Trying to stay positive and encouraged and not get discouraged. This really has been an emotional roller coaster. Still praying y'all.

Hasanified and Donkin' on the other side in Bootyland!

Just wanted to let you ladies know that all went well and I appreciate you prayers. This is going to be short because I'm still doped up! Lol ... First for everyone that wants to know, Dr Hasan doesn't do hips. He said that the fat will not survive there. I'm cool with that because I already have hips, and don't want to look cartoonish. I'm sore like someone kicked me with some Uggs, but it's bearable. I'm loading pics now so I can lay back down.

1 more pic I forgot

In the recovery room.

A few pics

I will post more pics when I'm feel better ....

3 days post op ..

So, I'm now 3 days out from surgery and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm recovering. Ladies, this is NOT an easy process, but it does get better. I've met several rs sisters since I've been here ... Flattynomore, Tonya (I forgot the rest of her rs name), and the mainattraction. Dr Hasan is very straight forward, and doesn't sugarcoat anything. He's very concerned about his patients overall health. I know I had my moment with bring impatient, but I realized everything happens in God's time. I'm very happy with my results so far. Still very swollen with a LOT fluid. It feels almost like a volcano is waiting and brewing to erupt! Those massages are no joke. I had my 3rd one today and I felt like I was going to pass out. She had me stand up at the end of the massage, so that she could massage me that way. I had to tell her to stop because I felt like I was going to faint. It was hot in that room as well, so that didn't help. She was a different massage therapist than I'd had the previous 2 times. She was a lot more aggressive than the first lady. I almost wanted to hit her in her face! Lol ... We had to stop several times. I'm still waiting to see Dr Hasan at Vanity fit me follow up ... I'll post more later. See ya chicas!

On My Way Back To Home ...

Hey dolls, I'm at Vanity and there's really no one here, at least not at the desk. I was scheduled for my last massage, but I declined it because of all the fluid swirling inside of me like molten hot lava. That fluid makes the massages so much worse. I hope that Dr Hasan can drain me in enough time for me to make my flight. Otherwise, I'll have to do it when I get back to Maryland. The road to recovery isn't peaches and cream.

A few pics

Here's a couple of pics that I didn't upload. Haven't been on rs that much because I've been trying to recuperate, and still living life. Lol ... These are 2 days post op pics.

1 week and a day after bbl

Hey dolls, I know I haven't been saying much lately, but I've just been trying to heal and get back to my normal life. The normal life part has been escaping me. I'm still sore, but the pain isn't unbearable. The stiffness is what's killing me! I feel like a corpse that's been embalmed with embalming fluid. Getting in and out of bed is also a chore.

On another note, my husband took me to dinner night before last for my birthday. I had my home made pool noodle wrapped up with my yoga mat to sit on. The restaurant was not crowded at all, but the little bit of folks that were in there definitely noticed all this azz! I had on a black bodycon dress. It was hugging every curve. I had to say damn to my self, lol! We didn't stay at the restaurant long though. I ate my salad and drank most of my sangria (it really was like juice with fruit in it), and had the server box up my food because I was paranoid about sitting. I really enjoyed my night out with hubby.

I took some pics a little while ago with cg and a tee shirt. I'll take some naked pics later. Lol

NEW PICS with waist cincher over cg

Booty Gazing!

Okay, so this past weekend I went out with my sister and a girlfriend of hers for a little after birthday celebration for me. We met up at this bar and lounge that had a DJ and a live band that was off the hook. Here in the DC area we are known for our own home grown genre of music called go go. I swear you have to experience it to truly appreciate it. It can put you in a trance, seriously. Anywho, my sister and I went to the bathroom during the band's break. Honey, let me tell you. I didn't wear a freak Em dress because I knew that would scream "Look at my great big juicy ass!" Lol ... Yeah, right now my ass is looking real J-Lo ish. I wore some black stretch jeans and a black, silver and gold spaghetti strap sequin shirt. I was trying to look conservatively cute and sexy. While we were in the bathroom, this girl comes in with her friend and says to me "Girl, your ass! Where did you buy that? Let's go show it off! I'm a lesbian!" I was like girl, if you don't get your ass out of here, and started pushing her out the door. My sister was in the bathroom stall CTFU! I got do many dudes staying at my ass, you would think they were mesmerized. I guess that was just a glimpse of what's to come. My sister now wants to get a tummy tuck and bbl. She's wanted the tummy tuck for a while. I guess my Hasanified booty has her wanting to get bootylicious too. Lol

typos

So many dudes staring at my ass.

Updated Pics ....

Not a lot of new info. Still swollen and bruises. Haven't been drinking pineapple juice or eating pineapples, but still taking bromelain and arnica pills. Feeling better everyday. I've been wearing my waist cincher over my cg because my garment is loose. My stomach is swollen and hard at the bottom. I can't wait for my stomach to feel normal again. My booty is softening and slowly dropping. It jiggles too. Lol

Updated Pics ....

Bare Bones Minimum Supply List

Foam roller or yoga mat to sit on, arnica pills and gel or oil for massages, bromelain, chux, flip flops, inexpensive maxi dresses or sundresses. You'll probably only need about 4 at the most. You really probably won't be going too many places unless you have someone coming with you, toiletries, gauze and medical tape. That's all you need to take with you. You can always go to Walmart after your there to get food and whatever else you may want while you're there. Just be careful and don't over buy so you don't waste money throwing stuff away that you don't want to bring back home on the plane. Hope this list helps future dolls waiting to be bootyfied on the other side of bootyland.

Bare Bones Minimum Supply List

Forgot to post measurements

Hey dolls, I took my measurements last week for the first time and forgot to post them. They were 38-31-41, now they are 38-31-46 1/2. Loving my body more and more everyday. Went to a fight party this past weekend and wore a Bodycon dress. Giiirrrrrla, a girlfriend of mine was like, your husband let you out the house looking like that without him? Lol .. booty is so serious right now! Imma need it to hurry up and drop and fluff though. It's looking real muscular like Serena Williams now. I want it to have more of an upside down heart shape. I wish that the Hasan vets would continue to post pics of their progress past the 1 month mark. I want an idea of what to expect at the 3 month and beyond mark. I will do my best to do that for all future Hasanified Barbies. I'll post pics tomorrow. Smooches ladies!

*Clarification*

The first measurements were pre op. The second measurements were from last week. They are still the same. I'm assuming I was probably about 48 inches around my hips immediately after surgery.

new pics

Just wanted to post a couple of pics. Sorry they are so dark. My camera is tripping. Also, found out from Yisel that I had 900 cc's put in each cheek for a total of 1800 cc's. I guess I was really doped up and our if it when I asked how much was transferred in the recovery from, because I thought somebody said 400 in one cheek and 500 in the other.

PCP Visit Today

Today I went to see my pcp to have one stitch removed that I didn't realize was there until 2 weeks after my bbl. Initially, I thought it was a scab that was healing on the crack of my booty, but it hurt if I rubbed up against it with my washcloth. I really felt stupid once I really examined with my finger and realized it was a suture. I had my husband really look at it, and at first he thought it was a scab too until we got into some good lighting. Once I discovered that's indeed what it was, I called to schedule an appt with my pcp to remove it. I went today and let me tell you, this doctor wanted to start going on about how women go through so much for Vanity and then have to go to their primary doctor for complications afterwards. Why are women so catty? I didn't have a whole bunch of complications. It was one stitch lady! I also asked her if she thought one small area, about 2 1/2 inches long may have an edema. She said it looked like it could be a small one, so she gave me a referral to see a general surgeon. After she gave me the referral and got ready to leave out of the examination room she said "Well, you look good. I'm glad everything worked out." Women are some strange creatures! Lol

24 days post op ..

Here are a couple of pics from today. I can't wait for all of the swelling, tightness and tenderness to go away! In other news, me and my hubby were able to successfully have a love making session. Man, it was long overdue! 3 weeks is a long damn time for me! I wanted to follow Dr Hasan's suggestion and wait 6 weeks, but damn that! I missed my baby and he missed me. All this ass made him go crazy .. lol! He wanted to squeeze the Charmin like I didn't just have sx 3 weeks ago. I Had to remind him to be a little gentle, but get it in at the same time! Ladies, be forewarned. Your sex life is going to go through the roof after your transformation to the other side of bootyland!

4 weeks post op

Well ladies, it has officially been 4 weeks today since my sx. I feel better each day. Skin still feels sensitive to the touch. My stomach is getting better and the swelling is going down. Current measurements are 38-30-46.3. Haven't really lost any volume in my booty. Hopefully I'll keep it where it is. I will however, need for my waistline to go down a lot more. I'm hoping to get it down to 26 inches. I'm going to start really working out at the 2 month post op mark. I think I'll be safe at that point. I'm going to try working on my arms with some light weights. Stomach is still hard and a little lumpy. I have yet to go get my massages. I know, I'm terrible for not getting any yet, but I plan on starting next week. There just aren't many therapist that do them without me having to travel a great distance. My booty is getting softer. It's still sore at the top and on the sides of my booty. I'm going to start updating every 2 weeks for a while. Putting up a couple of pics in my undies. I'll Holla at you ladies in a couple of weeks.

new pics 5-20-14

Website for verification of credentials with the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery For Dr Hasan

Anthony T. Hasan

7 Weeks Post Op

Hey ladies, just giving a brief update with pics. Not a lot has changed since my last update. I have yet to start my massages because finding someone that really knows how to do them has proven to be very difficult. Thankfully, another rs sister that lives in my area referred the person who does hers, so I will call them shortly. This recovery is very slow. Not in any real pain, but weekdays driving me crazy is the skin hypersensitivity and stiffness. It feels like a bunch of bees stung me if my clothing or anything touches my skin. When I lift my arms or turn my body, it feels like I'm about to rip my skin apart. On this past Monday, I started wearing my garment, which I had altered, at night when I sleep only. It's hot and I want to be able to wear pants without having to worry about the garment imprint on my thighs shoeing through my pants. I will put on my waist cincher for the earlier part of the day, and take it off for several hours so that my skin can breathe. My current measurements are 38-30-46. I've lost a half inch off my booty since I started measuring. I can live with that. I have a month to go to see if the fluffing fairy shows up. OAN, my husband can't keep his hands off. Men either make comments like Gawd Dayuum! or they stare at it, even if they try not to be so obvious. One guy kept coming to the Isles I was in at the grocery store, and he was with his lady ...SMDH. I'm sure all of my rs sisters that are post op can relate. To all of my future post op sisters, get ready! I never had problems being noticed or being hit on by the opposite sex, but this is on is on another level .. my goodness!

7 Weeks Post Op

7 Week Post Op Pics

They didn't load for some reason.

rs is tripping again

I don't know why pics won't load. It's showing that each individual picture is loaded, but when I hit update it just sits there. Will try one last time.

more pics

Pics of tummy and tush shots in jeggins

Per request of another rs sister, here are some pics with tummy shots. I had lines on my tummy from laying on my stomach without cg. Your skin where you were lipo'd will really get impressions from clothing easily. It didn't even have to be tight.

Pics of tummy and tush shots in jeggins

Very helpful to get rid of fluid pockets and hardness from lipo

This massager is great for breaking up hardened scar tissue and getting rid of fluid pockets.

Very helpful to get rid of fluid pockets and hardness from lipo

Almost 3 months post op

Hey dolls, I know it's been a while since my last update. I don't have a lot of new stuff to share, but I will say that I redeveloped fluid. I went to have an ultrasound done on this past Tuesday, and they confirmed what I already knew. I do have areas of fluid pockets. I have to go back to the surgeon here in Md to have it aspirated. He told me at my last appointment that I didn't have a lot, but if it didn't get better within a month to make an appointment to come back and have it drained. I can't deal, so I'm getting in the ASAP. Just waiting for the results from the sonogram to get to my primary care doctor, so that I can take the results to the surgeon. Other than that, I have no real complaints. I have a flat area on the inner bottom part of my right cheek. Booty is very jiggly, and feeling closer to being normal. Still tender where the incision sites were made for the transfer. My waist is down to 28 inches and booty is at 47 in now. I haven't weighed myself in quite some time because I need to replace the battery in my digital scale. Keep forgetting to buy one. What else .. Oh, the massager that I recommended everyone get is helping a lot with breaking up the hard tissue on my tummy. Is starting to feel a lot softer, and my tummy is flatter in the pouch area. The fluff is real! I still have a lot of projection. Booty dropped a little more, but I think I'm going to accept that I'm going to have a bubble butt, not as much of an upside heart shape that I was looking for. It's a hearty bubble ... lol! Here's a few pics that I took today in my new sexy black party dress. I'll update on the 16th when I'm exactly 3 months post op.

Smooches ladies xoxox

Almost 3 months post op

Smooches ladies xoxox

Pics didn't load, but update loaded 2 x's

RS needs to work these kinks out ... SMDH

Trying to upload these pics again ...

3 Months Post Op Update

Hey ladies, just now doing my 3 month post op update. I was officially 3 months yesterday. This has been some journey. I no longer really have the skin hypersensitivity that I had before, thank God! My measurements are 38-29-47.3 now. I guess I did have a little fluffing. I can see that my booty dropped a little. For some reason, I don't think my booty is done with dropping. I still have made projection. I also still have swelling, tender spots, and yes fluid. The imaging center I went to is taking forever to get my results to my pcp. I'm tempted to just go to an emergency room to have this crap drained. It is very slowly going away. The massager I bought is working well on my tummy to soften up the hard tissue at the bottom of my tummy. I can't wait to see what my tummy is like a month from now. I still wear my cg and ab board at night and my cincher during the day. I have used albolene with suran wrap a couple of times, and plan to keep doing that. I went to sleep with the albolene, suran wrap and cincher one night and it seemed like it help shrink me a little.

Now, let me tell you about my crazy weekend I had. My sister asked me to meet her at this new restaurant and grill down at the National Harbor here in Maryland. They are having an outdoor free summer concert with a popular band playing, so it was bananas down there! It looked like Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras ... People everywhere! The brothers are in full effect out there too. As I was walking to get to the restaurant trying to maneuver through the crowd, I got kinds of attention. Dudes saying the normal things you would expect to hear when they see a big ass. I finally make it to the restaurant and found my sister sitting at the bar. I walk up and all eyes were on my booty. Females and guys were looking. I joked with my sister and her girlfriend and said, "let's see how many drinks my big ass gets me." We all laughed. As soon as I sat down this guy comes and sits in the empty bar stool beside me. He asked me what I was drinking and paid for it. He was already turned up. He was like, "I like what I see. You are so beautiful! Where's your man at? He let you come out by yourself?" I said, "let me? I'm a grown ass woman. He trust me and besides that he's my husband, not my warden." We chatted for a little while longer and then he left. Another older gentleman comes and takes his seat. He said hello and asked how I was doing. I said hello, and then he asked what I was drinking. I told him I was good and didn't need another because I knew I was leaving soon to go and party at this spot called WoW.

Okay, so we drive to the next spot to actually party with a live band called EU. They did the song, "Doing the Butt." There was a nice crowd, but not overly crowded when we got there. The band was already cranking. My husband and my sister's boyfriend ended up coming too. We go and get some drinks, then make our way to the dance floor. We were getting it in and of course, I have a hater in the crowd not far from me. Now, let me put this disclaimer out before anybody gets offended. I don't have a problem with big girls. I'm not small my damn self, but I'm not 250+ lbs either. For some reason, the big ones always want to monopolize the dance floor, and act like they are 100 lbs. This one big chick decides that she wants to try to intimidate me by constantly bumping into me. She couldn't take me with all this ass. There was no reason for her to be close to me because there was room between us. I was like, "If this big silver back gorilla bitch bumps me one more time ..." My husband didn't let me finish the rest of my sentence. He said ignore that bitch and got in between her and I. She was looking at him like she could eat him alive. I know my husband is nice looking, so I expect females to look at him. I told him she could look at him and never blink, she just better chill with that dumb shit! There's a lot of dehydrated chicks out here that be doing the most. I'm trying to figure out why they don't realize that they are 250+ lbs, but wearing clothes that belong on someone that's 100 lbs? ...SMDH ... I see Dr Hasan is still creating masterpiece Hasanified Barbies. He is the Picasso of bbl's! I'm posting some pics that I took earlier today.

Ciao ladies

3 Months Post Op Update

Ciao ladies

3 Month Post Op Pics

Pics didn't load from my phone ... trying to do it on the computer now.

4 months post op

Hey dolls, I know I'm late with my update, but I had a lot going on recently. My childhood best friend passed on Friday. I found out 10 days before she died that she only had 7 to 10 days left. It's been very hard. I was also studying for my Real Estate class final. I passed my final, now I have to take the state exam. I have myself a slight break, but diving right back in to study. Not a lot of news. I still am sore in my mid section. My booty really is starting to feel like it's been a part of me all of my life. Incision areas are still sore. The fluid is slowly reabsorbing, but I can definitely tell that is still in my tissue.

Went to an all white party for a high school reunion that my husband had to DJ for. Hunni let me tell you, all eyes were on me. I had on a nice white bodycon dress, and boy was it hugging every curve on my body. My measurements are still the same. I'm going to have to get back into my routine of working out.

4 months post op

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Anthony Hasan is very funny and very honest. He will tell you what to expect and what not to expect. So far, I'm pleased with my results. We'll see how I feel once I have dropped and fluffed. Overall, I'm happy that I'm on my way to having the body of my dreams. I would definitely recommend him to future Hasanified Barbie's.

I have a new wish booty and it's Thickathanasnicker Lol!!!!! :-)
Awwww, I'm honored SoSweetUnique!
You look great I hope my ass is that fat after surgery
Thanks girl! I'm sure you're going to look great.
Thanks girl! I'm sure you're going to look great.
Booty is that Bomb!
Thank you hunni!
Booty is shaped very well
Thank you doll.
Hey Mrs Thickness!! Sorry to hear about your friend. Also congratulations on passing your final..you look fantastic and I bet all eyes were on you at dat all white party...you are shaped beautifully. Its good to see your updates because it lets me know what to expect. 4 months post op and there is still sorness. I guess it will get better in the 5th month. I cant wait to feel like myself again. I was Planning to start working out dis weekend. Good luck on state exam and thanks for sharing.
Thanks girlie!
Thanks girlie!
WE'RE U ABLE TO THE SURGERY AT 177 POUNDS OR DID U GET DOWN TO 170 BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH ARE THE SAME HEIGHT AND WEIGHT POST PREOP. I AM CONSIDERING HASAN BUT I AM A LITTLE WORRIED...
I actually got down to 170.
I actually got down to 170.
Thank u for that information hun! :)
Did u wear your faja or compression garment the whole time or just a few hours a day. I see your stomach toned up really good compared to your first month post op til now! I'm prayingggggggg mines look like yours and snap back too :) u look amazing .u are the reason I'm going to Dr. HASAN. I MAKE A DEPOSIT ON FRIDAY
Love!!! Your tummy is looking good :) big booty self! Sorry to hear about your friend passing, I'm glad that you're hanging strong and taking care of business. Congrats on passing the exam :)
Thanks so much hun! I see you're still looking fabulous! I still have yet to work out. I'm waiting until I'm officially 6 months post op before I do any real cardio. Don't want to burn any fat off of this booty. Light exercises like walking and lifting 4 lb weights to tone up my arms, but that's it.
Loooooove your result . I hope mine come up as good as yours .
Thank you doll! Hope you are able to get some of the info you need from my blog.
Thank you doll!