I have not had BBL done yet, but so looking...

I have not had BBL done yet, but so looking forward to it with the great results i see. Wow!! so happy for all of "US" knowing that we can do this. I have to also say that my man has been behind me ,no pun intended Just keeping it 100.
I am so hooked on on this site because i look forward to always finding new post and pics of girls who had there BBL done. So yes i will be a Salama girl just cant wait.

Just wanted to mention about surgery..

Hoping to fit 1400cc each cheek and 200cc hips. i know its a lot but been doing lots of research and have gone to Dr. in New York and was told you can lose quite a bit of volume. So i want to get enough so when i do lose i wont be unhappy,
i learned the hard way i had m Breast done 500cc and lost volume would have been happy with 800cc. YES i have boob greed. I have good at told by a Dr. in New York i get get that amount told by this Dr. but he's not the one doing the surgery so i believe they will say anything to get the client, but my heart is already set with Dr. Salama his results are AMAZING!!!!

5'4 143. Working out on my legs to get tighter don't want to lipo that area. don't wanna look like T.I 's wife.

Questions my siters about sitting..

i want to fly back to NYC after this surgery about 3 hours i hear the Dr. give you a letter to give to the air lines? What happen if the flight is booked or they wont give 2 $h__t about a letter, i know it can affect the surgery, Am i right ladies or is there a tip for this newbie sister?

Can any one of my sister give me a good before and after simulator app.

too many to chose from don't want to pick one that no worth it.

Fustrated!!

I was at a store in Manhattan and i fell in love with a skirt, so i tried it on and the skirt made my ass flatter than what it already is ughhh!!! i still bought for work just need to buy support stockings. I can not wait for July to get here already wow. i See all the great results that come out of the BBL and it just gives me hope.

Counting the MONTHS AHHHHHHHH...................2014

I cant wait super excited i am viewing these great photos omg. i am so happy for the women who have had it done and are happy with there results good luck to everyone. Salama is booked almost the year of 2014 wow!

Hello Dolls Just wanted to to say.....

I cant not wait for my BBL, Sisters for those of you who has had it done, can you
tell me what you know now that you would have done different? Driving to Dr. Salama made the decision to do so. Spoke to my husband and he is down, From New York. spending half driving the other half in Hotel. Coming back, but I will help drive going. Thank you girls MUAH!

Sisters Can you help?........

I really want to prepare my self with this surgery and i would like to know the best Girdles (fajas), i notice that there are some that the buttocks are cut out and then i also see some that i covered, i am truly afraid of losing any cc because of that. I know its been an issue with some dolls so please for those sisters who has the BBL already, what can you tell me to get a more rounder plump. Don't want my butt to look flat after surgery because of the Girdle. Thank you sisters i am counting the days, you gorgeous amazing women have given me so much to look forward to. So many great results!! Just need to this the right way. xo

Losing the butt after SX Questions.................

I read a lot about the ladies going back for touch up, with sx are we allowed to get the cc's we ask for? I understand everybody is different i dont want to give my money like that and lose fat and projection either i rather go bigger so that when fat and volume is lost you at least get what you wanted to begin with. Really confused about this hold sx thing its alot of money and i want to make the right choices please help.
thank you ladies.

Hoping to get results..

I was not on for a while after reading review With dr. Salama yes he's great BUT after a few dolls posted openly that they were burned i guess it was because of aggressive lipo, i also received private messages from a few of his Patience just to be aware. Well, i thought for a while and i decided that i will have it with dr. Salz not only he has no drains but i have seen a few girls he's done and they really look great. Please don't message me telling me that Dr. Salama is great. Yes i know but this is just by choice. So THANK YOU. I have been preparing mentally as well as trying to keep my self active bike riding and lifting weights. If any one can give me any pointers what i can do to make this Journey any easier it will be appreciated. So i am 150 now and 5'4 and the Dr. said that enough don't go up any more, What i asked was that i would like 1500cc and 200 to 300 on hips. Will be staying at a rental home By. AIR BNB
and my hubby will be with me. Thank you dolls please feel free to leave me any info you can help me with every bit helps thank you. MUAH to all my girls at REAL SELF.

would love this result

2nd wish

wish pic

Reducing Scars Prevent, reduce, or minimize scars with these tips from the skin care pros. (Med MD.)

t doesn't take much to acquire minor wounds and scrapes. Trip over a curb, mishandle a dull kitchen knife, and before you know it you're bleeding -- and wondering, is that going to scar?

Fortunately, it’s not difficult to prevent some scars and reduce others. WebMD went to practicing dermatologists for their quick tips on how to take care of minor cuts and scrapes. Follow their advice and you may have a tale to tell about your mishap -- but without the scar to prove it.
The Best Scar Prevention: Good Wound Care

Whether you're concerned about scarring from a cut, scrape, stitches, or even a small surgical wound or acne, the best way to prevent an unsightly scar or reduce the cosmetic appearance of it is to do a good job caring for the wound. Use these three steps:

Clean out a fresh cut or scrape . Soothe and clean the wound with cool water. Then remove any pebbles or splinters with alcohol-sterilized tweezers. Gently wash around the wound with soap and a washcloth. Irritants such as harsh soap, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, and alcohol aren't good for cleaning minor wounds. In fact, these substances can actually delay healing.
Keep it covered. Covering your cut or scrape helps it heal by barring bacteria, dirt, and other irritants. It also helps keep the wound moist for the first few days, which speeds healing. You can use an antibiotic cream or ointment to help keep your wound clean and moist. Keeping the wound covered and moist helps reduce the appearance of scars.
Don't pick at scabs. Right after you get a cut or scrape, or even pick a pimple, your body starts healing the wound. White blood cells attack infection-causing bacteria. Red blood cells, fibrin, and platelets create a clot over your wound. And in no time, a scab forms. If you pick off the scab, you may not only reopen the wound and introduce bacteria, you could also create a larger scar.

Why Could a Scar Still Form?

Even if you care for a wound perfectly, you may still end up with a scar. That's because some people are just more prone to scarring and some places on the body are just more prone to scars. A wound doesn't need to be deep or severe to leave a scar.

"Scars tend to develop more frequently in areas of skin that are under tension or pull," says Valerie D. Callender, MD, a dermatologist in Maryland. For example, your chest, shoulders and back are common places for scars to form. To prevent scars in these areas, avoid upper body exercise and lifting heavy objects while your wound heals.

When scars do form, they are usually pale and flat, although some can be raised. Called hypertrophic or keloid scars, these occur when the body produces too much collagen.

Sunscreen. Sun protection is vital for minimizing a scar and preventing hyperpigmentation, says California dermatologist Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD. She recommends a sunscreen with zinc or titanium dioxide -- blocking agents protect against UVA and UVB rays. Look for a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher. Badreshia-Bansal also suggests massaging around a wound to help prevent the development of thick scars.
Fancy creams. Skip pricey creams, says Elizabeth Tanzi, MD, a dermatologist in Washington, D.C. You'll find many creams that claim help healing because they contain vitamin E or cocoa butter, but there's no hard evidence that they work. To keep a scab moist -- and hopefully free from itch -- dab on a little petroleum jelly instead, Tanzi says.
Silicon gel sheeting. Putting a sheet of silicon gel on a scar every day may help it fade or keep it from getting worse. The sheeting is available at pharmacies or from dermatologists. Florida dermatologist Andrea Cambio, MD, says gel sheeting should be used for at least three months for best results.
Concealer. This can be a good temporary way to make a scar go undercover. Pick a shade that is most effective with the color of your scar. "If the scar is red or pink, try a concealer with a green undertone,” Cambio says. “If the scar is brown, try a concealer with a yellow undertone. If the scar is lighter that your normal skin, pick a concealer that matches your skin tone." Cambio also suggests using a concealer that is waterproof.
Bleaching creams. These may help fade some dark scars, also called hyperpigmentation. Some hyperpigmentation is permanent, however. Ask your dermatologist for suggestions.

Feel so heavy... JUST NEED TO VENT!!!!!

I hate getting undress around my husband, i personally don't like how i look and feel i go up the stair i cant catch my breath ALLLLLLLL do to having to gain the weight for the bbl. I really just hope the rolls will be gone after this weight gain

i have not purchased anything for this summer yet because i need to know what i will look like after surgery . i went into Victoria secrets today to buy a bra and i just was so sad with tears and praying that all this will be worth it. I really just don't feel or look good. Thank you dolls

Wish

AVOID!!!!!

End result i would like to have.

dr. Salzhauer patient

Another Salzhauer patient

Dr. Salzhauer other patient

Butt out garment???????

I know that the dr . Uses garment that compress that area in the beginning, I'm not a dr. But it looks to me from the pictures a bit tight. I want to keep as much fat in that area as possible. I also want to use the right board. Thank you in advance.

How to Increase Hemoglobin?

How to Increase Hemoglobin

Unless you have an underlying disease, there are several ways to increase your hemoglobin count.
1. Foods to Increase Hemoglobin

If you have low hemoglobin, one of the easiest ways to increase your level is to make sure your diet includes enough iron. It is recommended that women get 8 mgs of iron each day; men should get 10 mgs.

Iron-rich Foods. If you eat meat, beef, liver, and shrimp are great iron-rich foods. If you are a vegetarian, you will have to get your iron from sources that are not as readily absorbable. Some of these sources are spinach, tofu, asparagus, pineapple, dried fruits and iron-enriched breads and grains. If you are not allergic, add some almonds and other nuts to your diet for a quick boost in iron.
Vitamin C-rich Foods. Vitamin C helps your body to absorb the iron you eat. You can get vitamin C from many fruits and vegetables including peppers, mangoes, oranges, strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, grapefruit, tangerines, tomatoes, and spinach.
Folic Acid-rich Foods. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins that are essential in producing red blood cells. Folic acid is found in sprouts, seeds, peanuts, broccoli, wheat germ, and other nuts. Be sure to add more folic acid to your diet if you are taking a lot of Vitamin C since Vitamin C causes your body to excrete folic acid.
Whole Grains. Many whole grains in the form of breads, cereals and pastas are enriched with iron. These iron-enriched foods can provide a good source of iron to increase your hemoglobin. Be sure to read the label to know how much iron is in your food.

2. Supplements to Increase Hemoglobin

Your healthcare provider may want you to take prescription or over-the-counter supplements to increase your hemoglobin level. Some of these supplements may include iron (20-25 mg per day), vitamin B6 (50-100 mg per day), vitamin B12 (500-1000 mg per day), vitamin C (1000 mg per day) and folic acid (400 mcg per day). The iron helps in the synthesis of the hematin. The vitamins and folic acid are critical for the production of the red blood cells that carry the hemoglobin.
3. Herbs to Increase Hemoglobin

Herbs can be very useful when trying to increase your hemoglobin level. Specifically, nettle leaf, dong quai, and withania may be helpful. Nettle leaf contains iron, the B vitamins, vitamin C and other vitamins that can help increase hemoglobin. Dong quai and withania have been used for centuries to increase red blood cells and to make the hemoglobin in the cells healthier. As with any over-the-counter supplement or herb, be sure to check with your healthcare provider to ensure that the herbs do not interact with other medications you may be taking.

CHANGED MY MIND..... AGAIN

I actually changed my mind the Dr. and his staff are GREAT i never had an issue with that..it was just personal.

Hoping to return to see and get a date to see Dr. Salamas again. Hoping to get a date very very soon.
Like yesterday soon. So if any one wants to sell there spot and its for this month please in box me.

Loving my husband so much!!! god thank you for him....

I have have read many great reviews with there husband being a great support and some not so great.

But really want to thank my husband for everything he has done for me, i have put him through a roll a coster ride, and i know thats just a part of a relationships up and downs. I have burned his ears night and day, But its funny because he will call me from work and he tells me " just sotted a girl and i know she had her ass done" lol " i don't want want yours to look fake" and he reads reviews with me and points out girls on RS who has had there's done and tells me " see thats nice i want yours like that'!

He makes sure i have what i need for this Surgery and reassures me that he will be there for me every step of the way. So i just want you girls to know that there are GREAT men out there and god has provided me with my personal ANGEL.

So Papi i want to tell you how much i appreciate you and grateful for a friend and a husband like you. Thank you :)

And to my sister on RS Thank you for all the answers to my questions. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It all began with a surprising phone call from Dr. Salama office by Cynthia.........

Landed Sunday July 27th....... Cynthia the consultant at Dr Salama office called me a few days before my original flight to Florida July 28th. I was so excited she had a surgery date for me. The date was Tuesday July 29th. She is the sweetest person and she was very excited for me. Everything seem to be going so fast. I was nervous and excited but it was just cutting to close to the date and I needed to be at fast track before the surgery. So I changed my flight a day early and went straight from the airport to fast track for the medical release. I was so lucky to be seen by the doctor because it was very slow at the office. The receptionist told me if i would've come Monday It will be a waste of time and your surgery will not happened.
Monday July 28th....... Pre-Opt appointment at Dr Salama office to meet Nomi to consult with me what will take place after surgery. After leaving the office i was very nervous and I knew now that the surgery was about to happen. Thanks to my husband for keeping me positive and clear mind.

Day of Surgery July 29th......

SOo the day has arrived and i'm feeling super nervous and scared. The surgery center was 6 minutes away from my recovery apt. My husband drove me there and dropped me off. There was really no point of making him wait 4 hrs in the waiting area. I went in and the nurse greeted me at the door and told me to wait for anesthesiologist. He then came out and walked me in, gave me a gowned to change into and told me theres nothing to worry about that i'm in good hands and they were going to take good care of me. As I waited for the doctor i had thoughts of running out with my gowned....lol A few minutes passed and here walks in the " BUTT GOD " He introduce himself to me and started marking me and started explaining what could happened during surgery and what to expect. I then asked him if it was possible to get 1500cc and he explained that i already had a bit of a butt due to weight gain and that it would look abnormal but will try to give what can fit. My surgery time was at 2pm and I was discharged at 6pm. My husband was called to pick me up and as he was waiting for me he ran into Dr Salama and was told everything went fine and he was able to fit 1200cc..... I had no idea how I made it into my bed.
Recovery......1hr passed and my husband started feeding me soup. I then started to wake up. After eating He then got me up to walk to gain energy. The walking made it a big difference for me. For those girls getting the BBL try to get out of bed and walk and drink lots of water. To be honest I didn't feel nausea or pain except for the small left incision in my tummy area. It felt like pouring rubbing alcohol into a raw cut. Every 30min to a Hr I got up to walk, drink water/Gatorade and and to also switch position to sleep as to relieve the discomfort on my back. Thank God for my Husband the nurse to push me to eat and get up because I believe if I was to stay in bed I would've made it worst on myself during day 1.
Day 1was very messy my garment was bloody, I couldn't shower, I urine on my self a few times before fully up and to make things worst my PERIOD came down... SMH!!!!

Post-Op Pics July 29th....

Day 2 July 30th Post-Op pics and Massage...OMG!!!!!!!!!

The massage was done my Ceila at Dr Salama office in Aventura Fl. The staff was very polite especially Evelyn at the front desk. Ceila reassured me that its painful and its part of the process. She asked if I had taken my pain meds before I arrived and I did 30mins before. Thats the first time I've taken pain meds since surgery. She was so nice and very gentle throughout the massage. But I couldn't wait for it to be over SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!! I've never felt pain like this in my life. Really not looking forward for the next 3 to come....lol and was told that I need at least 10 when I get back home. When the massage was all done she then replaced the faja for a smaller size and suggested to continue the process when i get back home. I started from a 2XL down to XL, crossing fingers for a Medium soon...

Week 2 feeling better at CrownPlaza with Internet Access Yay!!!!!

So for the first week of my surgery we had no internet connect except for our iPhone. I couldn't wait to arrive at the CrownPlaza to share my experience with my fellow Realself dolls. I'm wayyyyyy better then before Thx to my Husband!!!! He really seen me through my worst. Even though I cant sit but I ca enjoy a better,Internet...LOL

For those women preparing for surgery, Please buy the EZ travel Urinal. It really helps! Buy LOTS of chucks and wipes.... You will make use of it. Like I said before its very messy day 1.
Second massage tomorrow Aug 4th... Not looking forward.

Finally......

1 week post and my rear drain is removed. Yay!!!! The incision burns a lot but its to be expected. Can't wait for the front drain to be removed. Going for my 3rd massage tomorrow...ughhh not looking forward! (Aug 7th)....FYI the women at Elite are very helpful and all beautiful.

3rd massage......

This 3rd massage went great thanks to the gentle hands of Celia. I will say it was a bit painful but better then the 1st 2. I'm still draining lots of fluid and hoping to get my front drain removed before I head back to New York. i'm told i will need at least 10 more massage for great results. Dr Salama told me if Its not below 25, 2days in a row my husband will have to remove it for me. ughhhh I want these off. I will post pics tonight 1wk post

I came across.....

I was in Miami Lakes and I came across this nice spot called Catherine's Fashion Inc. They carry all quality brands of Fajas for you dolls that are in town for surgery. They also have great deals in store.. www.catherinesfasion.com

11 days Post

Today was my last massage at EPS office with Celia. Heading back home to NY. Wish I was able to stay longer and continue my massages at EPS. I must continue to get deep tissue massages and radio frequency for the next 8 weeks.

Hello Dolls finally @ home...

its been a crazy ass ride, but a great one i must say lucky for me i had my man by side to help me in this journey love you papi.

So now here is where it will become the gossip of the year. My husband family member will be getting married and seriously would like to avoid going not only because of the BBL but because she's a drama queen i really think that's a bad quality in a woman, never the less i have to go and i KNOW i will be question FBI statist. i really don't give a shit who ask questions i will just give it to them straight. Its none YA....??? none of your business. I just don't need the bull shit. Let me live DAMMMM.

Anyway dolls
i am recovering and grateful to come out of this alive and healthy. Any surgery is dangerous thank god i had a great group of people like RS dolls to help. so thank you. I also have to shout out the ones that didn't bother to help. the shoe will be on the other foot one day.

If any of you lovely ladies new dolls have questions i can help please feel free to ask.

i will also post a pic in a couple of days.

Drain removed by my hubby.....

This is the front incision that was left for us to remove at home. I was still draining a lot of fluid. My husband was given instructions by Nomi at the office. Now that its out I feel so much better.

21 days Post-Opt Pics.....

So this my 21st day Post-Opt result and as you can see I've lost some volume. I'm hoping to get some answer from my RS sisters regarding the fluffing process, should I be eating with the garment on or off at all times? I have some concern the getting the volume back. I've notice that some sisters have fluffed a couple of months later and some right away. Thank You in advance...

*Front Pic

Moises Salama M.D

After many months of research I came across Dr. Salama and love his results with women on Realself. At my very first encounter at EPS I can only say great things about the entire staff that work there from Cynthia, Nomi, Evelyn,Karen, Nancy,etc and the best massage therapist for me Ceila. They are all very warm and helpful. Dr Salama himself explained the best after care procedures to follow after surgery to achieve best results. He took his time and answered all my questions. I'm so happy I made the right choice choosing the BUTT GOD himself Dr Salama as my surgeon. I have no regrets whats so ever. I love the results and I now have curves. It was well worth the money.

Looking wonderful!! What a difference from your before side pic!!! I hope you're feeling well, too!! :D xoxox
You look awesome girl!
You asked this question on my profile, but I thought I'd answer here. I started fluffing around 5 weeks but there really is not a set time. It varies for different women. I actually prefered my but before I fluffed, tbh. Once it got bigger, my crease became a lil square and little imperfections were amplified. You're still so early in recovery; be patient, it will happen once your body adjusts to surgery and your healing progresses. I also always ate food with my CG on. I did everything in my CG lol, except shower of course.
Great question! I'm 22 days post & wondering the same thing!! Mine has softened but no fluff yet! I'm also hoping it will stop soon!! Best of luck hun. I'll be stalking your page to see if you get any answers!
Hey doll I know should I put my faja under my pillow? See if the fluff fairy comes tonight. Wow!!! I would like to know . Did you lose a lot of volume? I think I lost about 20% I'm eating a bit more to see what happens. I'm actually eating with faja on so hoping that helps. Good luck to you too doll.
Hey girl u look great. Idk if fluffing is the same for.everyone but My butt started to fluff around 10 or 12 weeks post op. Hope That helps!
ROFL!!! The fluff fairy! I've lost about 20% to! I'm marking that up to swelling!! I love the shape just hoping it drops just a tad! I swear the recovery is just as stressful as pre op was! What a roller coaster!! But I'm very happy I did this! It's the first time I can say I'm truly very happy with my body top to bottom! Pun intended! Best of luck!!
Thank you just had concerns I guess it's greed from the initial surgery look. Lol
TY! I'm in the waiting game I guess.
You are recovering wonderfully!!! He gave you a nice shape. I'm also 21 days post op!! Happy healing :)
I see you are taking care of your body....that is good and you are looking great as well babe
BIGBOOTYJUDYyy Yes love i am trying, its a process. i just cant wait for it to fluff.
dr salama seems to be very good. Looking into him as well. You must be over the moon
You look FANTASTIC! I hope your recovery goes smoothly! :)
Thank You..... Recovery went smoothly
Haha looking good, I can't wait to hear what happ at the wedding.
thank you lovely, Be ready for the wedding story it will be a book most likely on the news lol, that's yes that type of drama or should i say haters, its sad how everyone worries what you do what your money. Weddings in Nov.
Lol @ shouting out to the ones that don't help. ... Hey Brooklyn glad all went smoothly for you Chica & shout out to your hubby for removing the drain! I squirm a little thinking about what we go through for this procedure lol
Thank you love . Yeah girl that shit was rough. I felt that coming out my from one side to the other. Wow it hurt a little can't lie.
Girl you look great....so glad you made it to big booty land
Thank you doll, i ' m coming along just hoping this ass stays where its at.
Your booty is.big....do of you lose anything....it won't make a difference you know...
Great work!
You're around my way girl .. that's where I bought my faja after I had my baby! Glad recovery's going well. Xo