Miami, FL

I'm a mothers of 3 getting a bbl jun 9 I'm really...

I'm a mothers of 3 getting a bbl jun 9 I'm really small only 128 lb I hope I can get a big but and big hips , I'm go to vanity in fl with dr fisher he have lots of girls on here , I'm a little wiry of how things are going yo go but I'm here 2 more he before I can have my dream booty and hips , I'll let you all know how everything works out !!!

Dr fisher

Omg so I love dr fisher he was so nice but the girls that work there not so nice !!!

3rd day

Ok it's my 3rd day I feel a lot better !!!

My before pic

Sorry girls this are my before pic

Booty pic

My 5 day in

Hi girls here are some pic I feel better today going in for a massage :)

How long after bbl can you be shore tfat you are ok

I girls I
Wondering how long adter you get bbl done you no your no longer in denger from blood clods or enything like it ?

1 week

Hi girls so today is one week I feel so much better no to much pain but let me tell you is soooooo hard to not sit dawn omg I feel like I really need to but I'm doing hood I was shopping today at the mall no pain meds and did ok for like 7 hr that I was out the house to everyone that is getting a bbl it's hard but you can do it :)

2 weeks post up

Hi girls sorry I can put lots of pic do to all my tattoos but I'm doing really good my but is getting soft no pain and back to my normal life I will be going back home today :) I love my my but and waist :)

2 weeks post up

2 weeks post up going home :)

2 weeks

2 weeks pos up going home !!!!size 6 stretchy jeans lol

3 weeks

Hey girls I'm 3 weeks post my but it's smaller bit I love it I hope it stay this way :)

Going out on my bike

Hey girls so I'm going out ridding in my motorcycle with out my lipo fome or tabla under my garment I'll let you know how I feel after :)

Out on 2d

3 weeks post up wen out on my bike an I was good no pain

2 weeks

My but keeps getting smaller I hope it stops :(

4 weeks

Hi girls so today it's 4 weeks I feel really good I think I'm going back for part 2 for more hip dr fisher did a really good job with my but :) ii love my but jest need mite
Hips I'm still a size 6

4 moth post up

Omg I love love my new booty
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love love him , so nice so profession and gave me my dream body :)