Looking for an affordable condo or apartment to stay at.. Any suggestions ladies?

Hi ladies, I'm 5'4 130lbs I have wanted a bbl for...

Hi ladies, I'm 5'4 130lbs I have wanted a bbl for so long now.. going on about 4 years.I have considered many options such as going to Dominican Republic, going local, and going to Costantino mendieta. But I have decided to go with Dr. Salama, i love his work and he is more reasonably priced then mendieta.
I am looking for an hour glass shape and a big natural looking butt. I am doing lipo in my back, flanks and I'm paying an extra $250 to get lipo under my chin. I really want to do it in February or march if anyone would like to switch.

So i am 5'4 and 130 lbs. i want to gain 5 lbs. i...

So i am 5'4 and 130 lbs. i want to gain 5 lbs. i eat like a cow and cannot gain. I switched to Dr. Ghurani and my date is now April 17th... I received my packet in the mail today ... I am extremely nervous and am starting to get cold feet. The thought of all the money I will be spending and that I may not get the results I want because I won't have enough fat makes me very stressed, plus the recovery process really has me thinking. :-/
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have heard from a girl who recruits models in Miami and has sent a lot of models to Dr.Salama and then I started looking on the Internet and I love his results.