Looking for an affordable condo or apartment to stay at.. Any suggestions ladies?

Hi ladies, I'm 5'4 130lbs I have wanted a bbl for...

Hi ladies, I'm 5'4 130lbs I have wanted a bbl for so long now.. going on about 4 years.I have considered many options such as going to Dominican Republic, going local, and going to Costantino mendieta. But I have decided to go with Dr. Salama, i love his work and he is more reasonably priced then mendieta.
I am looking for an hour glass shape and a big natural looking butt. I am doing lipo in my back, flanks and I'm paying an extra $250 to get lipo under my chin. I really want to do it in February or march if anyone would like to switch.

So i am 5'4 and 130 lbs. i want to gain 5 lbs. i...

So i am 5'4 and 130 lbs. i want to gain 5 lbs. i eat like a cow and cannot gain. I switched to Dr. Ghurani and my date is now April 17th... I received my packet in the mail today ... I am extremely nervous and am starting to get cold feet. The thought of all the money I will be spending and that I may not get the results I want because I won't have enough fat makes me very stressed, plus the recovery process really has me thinking. :-/
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have heard from a girl who recruits models in Miami and has sent a lot of models to Dr.Salama and then I started looking on the Internet and I love his results.

Did you have the surgery? If so are you happy with results?
Hey if you find an affordable place please let me know. I'm scheduled with Ghurani in late May and I'm struggling to find somewhere to stay
Good luck on Ur date girl just keep posting...try posting in salamas patients sometimes ppl don't get other ppl update in their e-mail .
Great! I will try doing that. Thanks girl
Yup girl when u post on ppls page u start to get comments from that person ... goodluck girl things happen for a reason it's been two times I have changed my date but I still don't quit I'm having this done eventually ;)
I'm considering yily de Los santos. What do u think girl
Girl good luck! I think u should really go to yily I'm hearing a lot about her and her nice work ...yesterday I was thinking about switching to her too but I haven't even look at her work I just thought about it cus a lot of ppl r sayin good stuff ...she's very cheap too
Hey girl any luck? I am tryin to switch from march 13 to a MayOr June date ugh no luck yet!
Ugh I got a February date but now my schedule won't allow for that. I need April. Good luck
If any ladies are interested in seeing Dr.Ghurani (Salama's partner) in late February, inbox me for details. I am not going to be able to go and would like to get rid of my date. That's less than 8 weeks away, so inbox me asap!
I have January 24th with Salama and am looking for a later date myself.
Would you switch? Mine is September 13th but I'm sure you can always switch sooner than that also.
Good luck hun on ur date!!! If I see someone u will definitely let u know..who's interested keep updating this at least two or once a week ♥
Yes definitely let me know how it goes? Maybe that's the Dr. They were talkin about lol u never know. My date is 13 March and thank u so much! Good luck to u as well.
I spoke to her and decided that as of now I am going to stay w Salama and continue trying for a earlier date. In the meantime I'm going to wait and see more work from Ghurani. Ghurani has one date available in February, nothing in March and a few dates in April. He is booking up fast.
Good choice Josephine!! I seen a lot of work done by salama n he work s w wat u give him but always leaves u better in all the aspects..he tries his best I'm just going w ghurani cus of earlier date n....bc asiangotbooty results were beautiful too his results are alike from salama so we both in good hands ...btw where u stay at?
Yes, I agree! I may change doctors if I can't get in when I want. Idk where I'm staying yet, I haven't even looked into yet. I was thinking one of the hotels in the area or I saw some girls checked on tripadvisor.com and got a condo for a good price. What about you?
I'm going to pm. U. I will check tripadvisor.com I'm check-in flights n hotels near. Ramada is a cheap hotel idk yet I don't have enough money u know. And only staying for maybe 10 days. How bout u?
Hey congrats and good luck with bbl I'm going for Dr. Ghurani he is partners w salama ;)
Thank you!! I wish the same to you! I've never heard of him, is he the same price as Dr. Salama?
U welcome Josephine I like ur name lol my name is like urs but I put this one for short ...Dr. ghurani is 8499 at first I was goin to salama but he's very booked then I saw asiangotbooty from ghurani and u should check her results ...I switch right away got a March dat. He is trained by salama I believe (gIrls If Im mIstaken correct me )and few girls switch to him bc of her results ...but I m sure u will find a early date w Salama too! Oh and before prices change salama was 7799 when I started booking so I think Nancy didn't raise my price. I hope I'll make sure ..again..salama is I think 8799 I believe now
Wow! I'm so glad you told me that. I am going to look at asiangotbooty when I get home. I may switch also because I can't wait until September. Thank you so much. Have you seen more of his work besides just her?
Asiangotbooty and some numbers can't remember but Google it u should b able to find her .. he does reconstructive surgery I was told he has to have good eye for that...he does revisions I think...that's the only girl we seen so far but theirs a few girls in here who doin it on January n Feb u will see their results by him... he's new in realself but if u ask the staff in the office they should have some pics of patients who had bbl that are not on realself.. he has to have plenty..so let me know how it goes when u talk w Nancy good luck girl
I def will call Nancy tomorrow! Now that I think of it, about a year or so ago when I was looking for doctors I called an office in Miami and they told me about a doctor that did bbl's and his name was something similar to that; he was working out of New York, and came on certain days to do bbl's and was moving officially to Miami as of last December I believe. i wonder if it's the same doctor. I was very adamant about a feb/march date, you would think Nancy would have mentioned it to me. Thank god for you girl haha. I'll let you know how I make out ;). What is your surgery date with him?