BBL scheduled with Ghurani at Vanity - Jan 23, 2014 -Miami, FL

After talking to several great PS, I've decided to...

After talking to several great PS, I've decided to go with Dr. Ortega. Even though I have not spoken with him directly...his before/after pictures spoke for themselves. Honestly, I've looked at soooo many doctors' BBL pictures that they all started to look the same. I emailed my photos along with some wish pictures, which are not too dramatic because I do not want an "in your face" booty...though it'd be nice. I just want small trim hips and a nice subtle sexy butt. His price is reasonable and patient's assistance is very nice and informative. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Dr. Perez's patient assistance...she does not provide any information at all...only answers my questions if I can think of any to ask. I didn't feel like Dr. Perez's assistance wanted my business.

I'm from Colorado so will be flying to Miami on Jan 22nd and staying for one week. My BBL sisters...Please, let me know what I need to prepare for this procedure. And those of you who are flying out of town for the surgery...let me know how you sit on the plane ride back home.

My Before pix...One word: UGH!!!

40 years old, 4 kids, and the butt's draggin!

My "Wish" Butts

I hope Dr. Ortega can perform a miracle on me....

Exactly 1 more month! Can't wait!

Plane tickets purchased. Hotel and car rental booked. Now just wait...

Less than 2 weeks to go for BBL!

Hello ladies! I've cancelled with Dr. Ortega and booked with Dr. Ghurani at Vanity instead. I saw a few BBLs done by Dr. Ghurani and fell in love, so hoping and praying that he can do the same for me. So Excited!! Cannot Wait!!

Cost

My coordinator (Jessica) at Vanity said Dr. Ghurani's price actually increased to about $5000, but since I have spoken with her last month (I originally contacted Jessica regarding Dr. Salas, who is cheaper), my price will be $4500 with a $200 discount if paid in full today. Since I received that discount, my garment was $100. I also paid 5 sessions of lymphatic massages for $350. So my total is $4750; not too bad. I believe I would have paid more if Dr. Ghurani was at Elite.

10 more days to go....

I'm getting anxious now...cannot wait to get it over with.
Height: 5'1'
Weight: 125
Current measurements: 36-32-36

Concern

Damn, after reading blogs from other RS girls, I'm getting concern about what will happen when I get to Miami next week. I will be flying to Miami next Wednesday to do my blood work and meet with Dr. G then have surgery on Thursday. I spoke with Jessica yesterday and confirmed all this but now getting worried. I just hope & pray that she is not going to tell me something else once I arrived...I will be out a lot of money and pissed off! For now I will just think positive...

Flying to Miami tomorrow to meet with Dr. Ghurani and do my blood work for Surgery on the 23rd.

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who have been sending me love and prayers. I really appreciate every one of you! My husband, two kids, and I will be flying to Ft Lauderdale first thing in the morning...since the husband is going might as well take the boys for a little vacation.
Jessica called me this past Friday and I confirmed with her my arrival tomorrow to meet with Dr. G and do my blood work. If all goes well surgery will be Thursday.
I've been eating a lot the past couple of weeks and not exercising so my current weight is 127 lbs.

One week post op

Hello Ladies. My apologies for not responding or updating. I had no internet access while in Miami. I finally got home last night. OMG...I don't even know where to begin. I have soooo much to say but afraid I may say more than I should. I arrived at Vanity last Wednesday 3pm (Jessica told me to be there before 4pm). She made me waited until 430pm and told me that Dr. Ghurani left at 4pm with no explanation. The waiting already ticked me off a little bit. She said a lot of "not good" things about Dr. Ghurani that I will not say because I've never met him. She asked if I would like to meet with Dr. Salas or Fisher instead. I was pissed off and confused but kept my composure. I decided to meet with Dr. Salas (He was the very first doctor that I contacted her about before I knew of Dr. Ghurani). Dr. Salas seemed alright; he told me what he can do and cannot do. He advised that I stay in Miami 10 days after surgery for my safety and will fax a not to the airline.

Had my blood work done after meeting with Dr. Salas and surgery as scheduled on Thursday Jan 23rd. Everything went smoothly. I did not get nausea or much pain. I only took pain medication on the 2nd day post ops.

I had 5 massages. The lady who massaged me was very punctual and good. It is sad to say that I did not get to see Dr. Salas during my 1 day follow up or the day before I was coming home. I decided not to extend my stay because I was feeling fine and I don't think the doctor care about my well-being as he had claimed to because he was not available to see me or call and check up on me. I'm looking on the bright side; I got what I paid for $3900 for BBL only...no patient service or anything else.

As far as the result of my BBL so far...I'm ok with it. Not extremely satisfied but looks like he removed a lot of fat and give me a little bit of booty (like I have requested).

I have more to say but getting tired because I'm kneeling so will continue later. Here are some pictures that I took.

I was interested in going to ghurani but after reading reviews about not knowing if he's working here or there it just really turned me off. Also the doctors there dont seem to be concerned with clients afterwords. Staff talking down about the doctors are big red flags and a BIG NO NO. Professionalism is everything. If im gonna be paying someone all my hard earned money I want complete satisfaction. Happy healing.
Wow, unbelievable! I don't know what to even say to that. I'm sorry u went thru that. Safe recovery & god bless.
Sorry you had to experience this. I hope you have a smooth recovery and do get the results you expect.
I am so tired to hear Vanity keep doing this to clients. Absolutely no excuse. These stories are clearly bait and switch selling. smh. 'Til they pull this game on the very wrong person. Report them to the BBB.
Im really sorry that u had to go through all that stress. It seems as though that place is a total joke, absolutely no customer service. However, Im happy that u had an uneventful procedure and that u r somewhat satisfied. Wish u a speedy roecovry....xoxo
I'm so sorry girl that is not acceptable. However since you were going with subtle you look great! I'm glad you're healing well
OMG!!!!! Wow this is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear this. SMH. At this rate they won't need to worry about increasing pricing because everyone will leave.
Omg I'm sooooo sorry you has to go thur that....man vanity had me too....let me get my $1000 deposit back from them right now
Thank you do much for updating honey I was getting kind of worried but glad your okay...now on to them switching surgeons on you last minute THAT IS BS!! I would have been pissed
Sweetie, first and foremost I am happy you are safe. I hope you will vome to live your results. I am so sorry vanity put you in this position. They are nothing but liars from my experience with them that I will share on my blog tonight. Please do feel like you will say to much. We come to this blog for real experiences. I am sure you will help someone else avoid Vanity like the plague with your experience.
Wow so your surgeon was changed when you arrived to Miami :/ sorry I really hope you end up happy with your results :) I think you look good now, you got the little booty you wanted!
OMG Jesus girl I am sooo sorry!! I left and disputed my charge with them!!! I am happy you made it back home!! Thank God for that!! I just updated my review with the lies they told me!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Hope all went well for you sweetie
hope all is well
Hope everything went well sweety!! Praying for you :)
Good luck on your sx!!!
Hope everything went great today!
Prayers up for you today!
I'm praying for a safe recovery !!!!
Congrats on your big day prayers going up. Happy Healing
Today is your big day happy healing!!!