Still searching for a booty doc!

10-21-2012 I'm 25 yr old with a nice booty from...

10-21-2012
I'm 25 yr old with a nice booty from the side but from the front and back not so cute. I have dents on each side of my hips and I don't have top booty like how I have in the middle or bottom. Hoping to get those nice round hips. I'm not looking to get a lot of cc's. just 350-400 cc in each hip and 600 cc's in each cheek. I want a super fluffy and a small waist.

My measurements
40-30-47 at lower hips
Wish measurements
40-26-47 all around

Also I'm 5"7 170lbs

Hey ladies decided to work on the tummy first then...

Hey ladies decided to work on the tummy first then get a bbl. I actually wish I can get both done at the same time! Some docs do some dont ! I posted a bbl wish pic I adore. Salama did his thing on that one. I can only pray for the same results. Any ladies that had a bbl and t.t with dr salama MSG me.

How do I change the doctors name?

Hey..so any updates...have u made a decision on where u r going...do u know why the doc wont do both procedures together?
Dr.azurin does a good bbl/t.t combo. He is on my top list of docs I picked
did you try dr Azurin? he does TT with bbl he's at Coral Springs
U look great ! I actually emailed dr.azurin and Lin quoted me 11,200 for tt with bbl.
I have extra skin and lots of stretch marks. T.t seems like the best option
Oh ok, I couldn't tell from your pics.
DR. J is the man!!
I am between Jimerson and Wilberto Cortes. I don't think u need a tt...did someone tell u that? I was going with Dr. Lara in TJ but have to see if I can travel there first.
Hi samira4011. Good luck to you too on your journey. Have u Found a doc? I'm holding off the bbl and getting a t.t first. Once I heal up I'm hoping I will have my mind made up about a bbl doc.
we are the same weight and build but im 1 inch taller with a 34d bust...What date have u set? post after pics...GOODLUCK!!!!
Thanks allwaysblieve. How is your search going?
Hello sweetie. I already have date with Dr. Jimerson Feb. 2013. i will be posting my journey closer to Feb. 2013. Thank for asking;-)
Your welcome MsCheshirekitty. I haven't scheduled a date yet still checking out all the results. Lately I have been hearing dr. Salama is making box shape butts! =O
Thank you for sharing. Have you set a date?
good luck he his a good doctor