dr hasan or dr fisher im sooo torn! anyone going end of summer begining fall??

Well hi im 19 years old will be 20 this july im...

well hi im 19 years old will be 20 this july im saving money to have this procedure done with salama i have been saving money do any of you ladies know how much it cost for salamas bbl????? and i have a little white girl booty ive always been big breasted but just have never had anything in the booty department!!

moises salama and burning???

Hi ladies im just new to this site and im still on the fence is it true that dr salama gives you burns????????// or is this rare???

first wish pic

Me before surgury

Flat bootay...

Front

Heavy upfront...

Wanna get good results so prolly will gain 10 pounds?

Still thinking who I should go with

Dr salama or jimerson?? Ladies any ideas?

What do I need to buy before surgury

Ladies plz help is there a link of the items for pre op and do I need to buy waist clinchers?

Has anyone ever died from a bbl procedure???????

hi i was just wondering if anyone has ever died from a bbl procedure???????

ANYone going in march 2014????

any girls going in march of 2014??? just curious

called

okay sooo I called and the lady said hes booked until September??? and im on the waiting list and I have to send pics so hopefully they have a opening in march so confused

Got a date locked finally!!!

Scheduled for July 21 !! Put my payment down any July dates ladies???

New pix!!

Ladies this is what I'm working wit ughhhh!! :( and I have to gain 7-10 pounds

new wish pixsss

heres the size of the booty i want! might might have to do a round to and im taller than her and gotta longer waste but hopefully i can get a pretty good shape with round 1

Another pic

Chin lipo???

was wondering is there any risks associated with chin lipo??? does it leave a scar???

Ladies beware of certain dr doctors!!!

Ladies beware of certain doctors expecislly out of county just read this article about a young lady dieing make sure you do you research http://www.vladtv.com/mobile/detail/187410/

Looking to sell my July 21st date will salama!

Selling my July 21st date with salama inbox me I found out I was pregnant do I have to postpone my bbl

welll i guess its official ill be going in july!!!2014

ill be going to get my bbl done in july right before my 20th birthday !!!

OK SORRY IVE DECIDED IM SELLING MY DATE

IVE DECIDED TO SELL MY DATE JUST FOUND OUT I CANT TAKE OFF WORK INBOX ME FOR MY NUMBER!! JULY 20TH DATE

DOES ANYONE KNO THE PROCESS OF SELLING SURGURY DATE HELP PLZ

Does anyone kno the process of selling ur surgury date??? without getting scammed

tthinking hard about getting surgury with DR ANthony hasan????

ladies I need ur opinion ive been looking at some reviews and it looks good only 4000$ for surgery but hes had a death before???? should I book a deposit =-( so confused
Miami Plastic Surgeon