"No Games! It Will Happen This Year! I'm Serious! (In my T.i's Voice)" - Miami, FL

Hey everyone :) no need to say I've been stalking...

Hey everyone :) no need to say I've been stalking the site because that's a common thing to do in the rs world, lol. I'm going to keep it real short because I wrote an earlier post and somehow it got deleted which express my everything, yeah I don't have the energy lol. My price expectation is based on a quote I received from Pazimo in May 2012 and I would say at that time I had no hesitation in paying that amount because I absolutely loved him and his aura; he was very knowledgeable about the procedure, what to expect and body image. I felt completely at ease with him and honestly he was my first and ultimately only consultation I had. I've wanted this procedure before this was even a procedure, so about 6-7 years. However fast forward a few years I don't see any reviews on Pazimo that's recent. The only doctors I see rs sisters talk about is Salama, Duran, Fisher and Hassan in that order. I like how Duran's patients post op look however I have a thing about out of the country procedures and I don't want the hassle of all that; everyone else is local for me. Salama prices are kind of steep; Fisher seems to be the underdog on a come up, lol; Hasan had some setbacks that I've read. Honestly, I don't know where/whom to begin with... how to prepare, what vitamins to start taking even before you're on doctor's orders (and brand). All this if anyone doesn't mind helping a girl out, I'll greatly appreciate it :)

P.s
that's me in my profile pic however I did use the plastic surgery app and that's how i want to look; that's my wish pic, you guys! Going to make this a reality okkaaaayyyy :) thanks in advance to everyone.

Tidbits of my bio :)

I'm 26, no kids... 5'4, 180lbs even though I do not look it. I have a very muscular build, with all the loving going to my tummy, breast and face (in that order, lol). I'm going to load some pics of myself, unedited. My legs have always been great, they're toned. My arms have seen better years however they're not something to stress (I'm going to get back on an arm challenge). Under all the loving I actually have a very very nice shape, small indented waist, I love my tatas, I've always had an arch in my lower back that gives off the illusion that my bum is plump ;). Now the dreadful part my bum is boxy, it has a dent in the upper region then it blahs, lol. I don't really care for hips, however if my doc gives me some I won't complain. I love thighs, especially my thighs so I truly hope my doc doesn't need to get some loving from them. I think my shape is ideal for this procedure, well I hope it is. I've measured my bmi and it's considered as overweight and I heard they won't do a surgery if your bmi is over 35; however being that I have a muscular build that shouldn't affect anything. Whelp, I'll leave it in His hands as I do everything else, all my questions will be answered in due time.

Evaluation with Vanity Miami on 9/12 setup

Whelp, today I woke up with bbl on my mind. I won't fib and say that I've been doing everything required to get a date and so on and so forth. I think it's more so I don't have my finances all put together for the procedure yet and that's the reason why I'm lagging, anyways that's neither here nor there. I do know absolutely positive of it that I want to get it done this year. I think with all the years that I've been wanting this I know at least the basics. So I decided to call the 3 doctors I've had in mind of course Pazmino is one of the 3. I loved his vibe, really I did; however the assistance told me the office is closed on Saturday so was Salama's (another 1 of the 3). Lastly, I called Vanity for Fisher and they transferred me to a coordinator named Elisa (I hoped I spelled that correctly) and I have an evaluation for Thursday, 9/12. She said that he usually charges $5,000 for bbl however it's not set in stone; it's best I come in. So come I will on Thursday; hoping that being local matters in cost :)

Soooo, I met the man...

... and he walked thru, Fisher that is, everybody. Well, really let me begin from the beginning. My evaluation was and always has been Thursday I think I got happy too fast for just getting one that I got the date confused, so my evaluation was for Thursday 9/11 at 4:30; however my happy behind got there well before 3:30 and that's with traffic and all. The inside is not bad at all compare to most clinic locations in Mia (I'm born and raised here, my city is better than yours lol); I waited a good hour or so to be seen with a coordinator I believe; her name is Lia; I liked her charisma and her body for such a petite frame aww lawd. We got down to the basic she suspected that I'll need the full body (12 locations lipo) with bbl, price range $5,000-$6,500. Now this is when my poker face came on because I've done my research for awhile now and every rs patient I've come across so far for Fisher is $5K or less, I think one girl got it done for $4,500. I believe a tug of war will come about for the price when the time comes for that, I'm ready though (doing the crip walk). Anyways, she stated if I wanted to meet Fisher and honestly that's the only reason why I drove all the way to the other side (the boondocks) of Mia is to see him, just so I could get a feel of him. Yeah, I listen to how I respond to someone's aura/vibe. Well, I waited another hour and in that hour, this somewhat really doesn't have to do with anything but... there was this one coordinator I think her name is Lisa/Jenny and sweet baby lamb the planet that was on her back was craaazzzzyyyyy, I was told that she had a fat transfer and mostly all of her fat survived however damn! yes, everyone it was that serious. I personally positively was happy that there's a big percentage of fat survival (in certain cases and based on one's body type); I don't need my bum too be a foreign on my body, I just want to enhance my lovely frame. So on that note I get ushered in to met the man yup he walked thru, he walked down that white hall and into one of those "meet me for a few" rooms. He was to the point, funny, easy going in a "I do this all day everyday except vacay days" way. I liked him. He stated the facts about my body, what to expect and not expect... I have a boxy bum and a natural shelf and I will always be boxy and have a natural shelf; he can't change my frame however he could fill it out and I knew that already, so he said everything I expected and I loved that. I told him I want a date for mid November and he was like good because he won't be there the first week or ending of November and that was okay with moi. The evaluation with him was short and precise, I had already hit the coordinator with most of my questions. When I get everything situated then I'll probably have more. I'm just taking everything in bit by bit and not to mention rs has been really helpful on a lot of things which makes it so easy for others and I, so really thank you to every ass ass ass assssssss ladies on rs who shares their story, I really appreciate it. I received a follow up call from Vanity this morning however I was in the cottonfield and missed it. I believe that won't be the last I'll hear from them, lol... well until next time, sugas!

good luck honey, Fisher is almost always $5000 unless they are having a special. also a heads up, they say he won't operate if your bmi isnt 30 or less (the struggle lol) I'm currently working to get my bmi down. good luck on your consultation, let us know how it goes!
lol girl how about I didn't even realize I already commented on your pg ctfuuu
Looool, that's what you call a devotee helper, that's what you are! Thanks for commenting again, the struggle is reaalll out here, I didn't think it would be that hard to get help if you asked nicely lol... I calculated my bmi the other day and it's exactly 30. I'm going to get back on Insanity... maybe (bows head)
lmaooo!!! sometimes I just comment n don't even pay attention to the previous comments. and girl you in there then as far as bmi, I just wanna hit 30 then when I heal i'll get back to working out. insanity is no joke, I couldn't even fool with that yet!
Yessssssssssssssssssss, it's real! My sister and I did a round of it already. However I'm stuck because I don't want to lose my good fat which is around my tummy because it's sooooo stubborn lol
Hey, you said dr fisher wont be their at the end of November but my surgery is booked with dr fisher then. Did he say when exactly at the end of November?
Best Wishes!
Thank you, luv... greatly appreciated and ditto! :)
YW! Have a Great Night!
welcome back to the bbl train!! I wish dr Fisher did bbl for a bmi 34 or less, unfortunately it has to be 30 or less. you honestly don't even look 180 like you said, but since it's mostly muscle it will be even better for your results. good luck with your journey!!
Aww shucks that sucks, I'll still will try to have a consultation with him because he really does seems to be the underdog for bbl. I like his results post op and how his patients build are; some of them have certain similarities with mine. I do not even think I could get that low in my bmi because I honestly look horrid skinny/slim it does not fit me at all. Keep me in your bbl prayers pleasssee, lol...
girl prayers in deed, I have to lose 45 n I've only lost 10. I don't even think I'd look right after losing all that weight because I've always been a lil hefty lol but I guess we shall see!!
We're in the same boat, because I don't feel as if I look my best without some meat on my bones. Drink alot of water... do a run for 10sec walk for 10sec regimen and stop eating after 8... the lbs would start to do something besides go up lol
lol exactly! girl I do 2 hours in the gym 4/5 times a week. I already lost 8lbs in 2 weeks, I just gotta step it up. I don't have much time!
My feeling is: look this this website and see what people post for drs in Florida. I know prices are steep. I live in ny and I think it's even more. The issue is, you won't be traveling. You can go home and sleep. I do hear about drs on D.R. But i also do no want to leave the country Good luck.
Yeah, you're right. I'm doing the research however I don't want to fall for the hype that some show for certain drs in Mia. I think I just might make a day full of consultations to help out in choosing the best doc for moi... :)
Welcome and aww arent u lucky u already live in miami so u dont have to worry about recovery house cost and all that other jazz lol
Yessss, thank the lord, lol; however if I have enough I just migt stay in a hotel for a few, so no one could be up in my business, family and all lol...