Perry Doll 03.17.14. New pic of Dr and I

Hello girls, excited to be posting for the first...

Hello girls, excited to be posting for the first time, I am not much of a blogger or writer for that matter but I wanted to share my journey with someone, since nobody knows yet.

I chose Dr.Ghurani because I love, love, love his results and he was trained by Dr. salama, I get the nice results and c cheaper rate can't beat that.

A little about me; I am 29 , 5'9" 240 lbs(yikes, I know, but carry it well) and have always had a big butt. I have three kids so with each pregnancy my butt deflated and just looks square and wide :( .

I am hoping to round out my hips, cinch my waist even more and I want a BIGGG juicy booty. I want to get lipo of my arms, inner thighs, full torso(back fat, flanks, abdomen), inner thighs and chin and neck if possible.

I've gained 20 pounds since my wedding dat on Valentine's day and plan on losing that plus another 10 which will leave me at 210 which believe it or not is a perfect weight for me.
I like my figure, I just dislike the rolls and the loss of volume.

Many girls have had great results with Dr. Ghurani and don't realize that he to works at Vanity Miami for half the price of Elite Plastic Surgery, I am sure they will catch on soon.

I want to have this done before the summer, I have a consult with him next week and will keep you guys posted on surgery date, in the meantime I will begin paying for this CASH (ahhhh)

So excited!!

Here are my befores and some wish pics!!

Any comments, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I want a "Huge" heart shaped butt with a nice shelf and s-curve(slope)

Here goes nothing, be nice , lol...

Sad.!

Hi gurlies, Iam extremely sad today, my husband left (tmi, I need to vent) and I feel like my insecurities have destroyed my relationship. Need this surgery for me, to feel better about myself. Feeling worthless and ugly :(

Dr. Ghurani or Fisher???? Any advice.

Hi girls,feeling a lil better, trying to not get too depressed and forget what I want for a change, which is this. I 've been hearing lots of good things about Fisher, but I wonder if he can give me the butt that I want.
Has anyone gone to Fisher?

Confused !!!

So I had my consult with Dr. Ghurani at Vanity this Morning

So I had my consult with Dr. Ghurani at Vanity this Morning (couldn't wait till my January 31st apt, :-) and I am confrming that yes he does the bbl there. I was told by him that I must lose 30 pounds and that my hemo must be at 13 blah blah. He said that my skin is elastic and that I can get away with 1800 cc in each check easy(whoaaaa!) lol..

Guys I have a lot of bottom butt volume now, wondering what I will look like after, str8 ghetto booty(exactly what I want)

Sooooooo I will begin my diet asap to lose the 30 or maybe 20, I think 20 should be fine, I like being thick, not trying to be a bean pole here, gotta have the thickness..

A shout out to WonderWoman83, girl he does do the bbl and I already gave my deposit today WOOT WOOT !

Wish Pics

Love this After Pic from Ghurani !

Love this After Pic from Ghurani ! It belongs to Mrs38.27.42, if this is a problem and you would like for me to remove it please let me know, I don't want to violate anyone privacy etc. I just thought it was awesome and exactly what I want.

before pics

Going to See Dr. Ghurani Again today !

Hello ya'll, I will be going to see Ghurani again today, their are still a couple of things that I want to clarify with him. This time I will take lots of pics of the place, the girls and one with him.

That man is fine ! :) woot woot! lol

If you girls have any questions that you want me to ask, please do, for all of you out of towners I can get all of the infor that you need.

Let me know.

Will post pics later on tonight..

More Preop Pics

These were taken today, I already have a lot of lower butt volume, just need that bid bubble butt tho. :)

Wish Pics

If these are your wish pics and want them down, please let me know.

New Pics of Me !

Ghurani has Raised his price to $9000 at Vanity !!!!

Holy sh*t, Ghurani just raised his prices to $9000 at Vanity, I guess I started this mess on here, gave him the spotlight there and he has risen the prices :( ...

I am very happy that I was able to look in my price a few weeks back, it looks like he's putting Vanity on the map, I like him and his work but I will admit that Vanity is very disorganized. I hope they don't f*ck up anything for any of us.

In the meantime I am going thru a lot of crap and dealing with the stress of having to lose all this weight, but oh well, it's what I want. I want to finally be able to feel good about myself, soooo I will continue with the Lean Cuisines, it works !

Lol! Now Vanity is saying that I can choose my date, that they're not booked.WTH !

I just spoke to my rep and I asked her when is Ghurani booked til and her response was " It depends, you decide the date! HAHA...it's getting kind of comical.

update! change from Ghurani to Cortes

Hey guys wanted to update, lots have happened, I moved to Texas and now going to Cortes , have a consult tomorrow and will be updating with how it. Bigbootytiny, sorry wont be able to make it to the greet but I hope you guys have fun. Vanity was too much anyways.

Salama woot woot

Hey guys soooo its official I am going to Salama , I called Cortes and they never responded to my calls and didn't honor their price so I called Salama and their was a cancellation for March 11th my sons birthday. I am so happy, I will be flying back to Miami for a few days, I must lose 20 pounds and quick the cigarettes, its going to be tough Bigbootytinywaist, is the meet that weekend?

Also girls what are the essentials, I have nothing .

Please let me know.
woot woot !

DONT GO TO VANITY !!! Scheduled with Perry 03/17/14

I havent updated in a while so I want to fill you guys in. So I came back to Miami on Thursday cause I had decided on Fisher, I went to see him and eventhough it was a good consult, Vanity is a wreck. I would not recommend for anyone to go to that disaster of a place. First of all, Lianet which is a coordinator there told me that my weight and pictures were fine but after I got there she lied and said that Fisher had seen them and it turned out that he told me that he never saw them. Those women make Commission and are in it for money and that's that, she made me fly out from Texas on the pretext that she had shown him those pictures and it all turned out to be a lie. She made me wait there for like 6 hours to get a consult with Fisher it was terrible. After seeing Fisher he told me that I needed to lose weight and I needed to be cigarette free for at least 4 weeks. I've then decided to give dr perry a call and even though he said that I was a bit overweight, he said that it give a nice result and that with a two week break from cigarettes he would be able to proceed with surgery. I am now scheduled with perry for the 17th and I am super excited. He are some new pictures.

My consult today

Hi guys so I saw Perry again today, hes so sweet and cute, luv him . Did my labs and off we go, hes going to hook me up.

pic

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Your gorg but hopefully things work out with perry
Hi sweetie! I just came across your page. How did everything go for you with your new doctor. I hope you are fine and I am sure you look great. Dont let these men and people bring you down because you are beautiful!
How did it go
Ok now you should be a Perry doll is all well?! Love the pic with Dr.P!
Are u ok?
Haven't heard from u hope all is ok.
Good luck Hun!
I'm going to dr perry in August I am very excited. He is so nice and down to earth. I'm excited to see your results. God bless
Cute pic!
Ty girl !
I too am going to be a Perry Doll ok...Im going in June! Cant wait to see your transformation!
Thank you, I loved him, hes great and girl I think hes soo adorable. Too bad hr's married. Hes going to hook me up. Woot Woot!
Sorry that you have been going through so much drama gorgeous. It was a pleasure meeting you at Dr. Perry's office today and I can't wait to see your transformation!
Same here gurl, 03-17-14. :)
Hey girl congrads on the date honey. I will be having my surgery with Dr.Ghurani on March 11th, I am hoping that he does not tell me I am over weight when I get there because that would be a complete waste of money and my time smh.
Whats your current weight? where are you going to stay?
My current weight is 218 and Im a little under 5'9...Im staying at Dr. G recovery house
You should be fine, Iam the same height and weight but Fisher and Hasan said no.Perry said yes , we should hang out after :)
Yeah i emailed Dr.G my current photos an stuff and they said I was fine but i dont want that to change while im there you know? But im down girl...i fly down this Sunday and my procedure is Next Tuesday..when are you coming down?
Iam already here, I will inbox you my cell.
Okay!!!
beautiful face already, ur going to be sooo hott!!!
Great news! Congrats!
Can't wait to see your new booty!