So Nancy sayin I can't get my deposit back from Salama even if someone buys my date. WTF?!! KMMMMMTTT CHEEEEEEFS

New to realself! After years of wanting this...

New to realself! After years of wanting this procedure done, I've finally found and settled for a good doctor.

My surgerys a while away but I'm prepared to wait. Gives me time to save up and put in a bit of weight intime for the surgery. I'm from London in the UK so anyone from there, tips and advice will be much appreciated!

Excited! Can't wait to begin this journey with u guys! :) :) x

Recieved my quote from Dr Yily!! Confused. Net....

Recieved my quote from Dr Yily!! Confused. Net. Salama or Yily???!!!! :'(
Paid my deposit for Dr Salama. Now I'm leaning towards going with Dr yily. Seen SOME of her work and I think she can achieve what I'm looking for, not necessarily a fat ass but an overall shape and sculpting. After 10 days of contacting her (roll my eyes .. Long..lol) she finally gave me a quote which compared to Dr Salama's .... I'll be saving over $5,000! But will still be happy with it. I just really need to see some more of her results, there aren't enuff out there for me to be 100% sure. Any info will be great guys! Xx

FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM DURAN! Sheeeshh!

God is Good, won't he do itttt!!! So I've been in contact with ALOT of doctors and have received a lot of quotes but my heart is set on Duran for some reason. I loveeeee her work and I feel she can work wonders on small petite girls(As I'm only 4"11) I've been emailing Duran Endlessly since JULY, this is now the end of September and I've finally gotten a response. I had to add her on Facebook as I heard she responds to people there and I've got my quote of $3,500 with a whole lot of information about the procedure, flights, stay, medical insurance and medication.

She's told me to contact her assistant Elizabeth on Monday to find out an available date but I don't know how to *criiiiies* I'm from the UK and calling the DR is gonna be a tripppp on my phone bill. Anyone know Elizabeth's contact details to book a date??? Pleeease helllllppp!!!!

Wish pics...

GOOD GAWWD ALMIGHTY! DURAN JUST GAVE ME A SHOCKER

So I just emailed Duran via Facebook and asked about her anaesthesia procedure and she said she uses Epidural (eeek) Then I asked her will I wake up during surgery and she said 'YES FREQUENTLY' Wtttttttttttttttttfffffffff?!!!!!!!!! Any post op 'Duran Dolls' out there PLEASE HELP!!!! I need more info on this coz I doo notttt wanna be awake during this procedure nor feel any type of pain! HELP!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey did you cancel your Sept date with Dr. Salama. If so I would like to get that surgery date.
Hey, no I haven't , still got it
I'm going to contact Cynthia, who was the coordinator I was in contact with to see how we can go about the date transfer
Thanks so much she's mine also!! You're a lifesaver. I wish I could give you a virtual hug. I will DM
Dont quote me on this but from my understanding the anesthesia in DR is nothing like how the US or UK does it. You know how some people get anesthesia before going in for a c-section and cant feel anything from the waist down? But most of the time they are still awake? I think their procedures run more like that. In a sense to wear they basically give you an extremely strong sleeping pill then numb you from a certain point down. That way you dont feel anything, but even if you could...youre asleep! Lol. Anyways, thats the only way I can fathom how people can "wake up" from anesthesia. Anywhoo, can someone message me Duran or Yily's whatsapp info...or both? Everywhere I look realself blocks it out of peoples blogs.
Thanks hun for sharing, its great to read a fellow London doll's experience. My sx is in June, what flight did you go with .... :)
Hey hun. I haven't actually booked my flight yet, I'm going sometime in September so the prices keep changing but the two most common ones that keep coming up are delta airlines and American Airlines. Your date nearing though! How's your preparation going?
Hey babe.....I heard of ppl waking up and it sounds crazy......they make out seem like it's suppose to happen...then again I'm not a doctor so I don't really know.....I just thinks it's scary to think of something like that...
It is scary. I don't know what kind of anesthetic they use that make people wake up I just prayy I'm not one of them. I think it may be because they use local anesthetic instead of general so the effects wear off quicker... *sigh* who knows!
The scary part of it is that...they suppose to check your weight to see the amount of dosage to give a patient......I would want my surgeon to get it right the first time then to give my body more than it needs...scary scary...
That's so true, they are suppose to check your weight. I haven't read in anyone's review that they do that :/ what surgeon are you going to?
Lol I know righttttt....i learned that bc of my 3 year old.....but I'm going to salama with my cousin in september.....I'm do excited girl......
Is that healthy? To wake up during surgery? Lol Duran was my first choice but I decided against it after reading some things that sounded pretty scary to me..
Lol I do not know! I'm scared too! But theres no one that can give me what I want I feel. What doctor did u choose?
I wish for your date but can't finalize yet but yes if u read my part 1 I wrote in detail that I've woken up 3 times only pain once..
That would be great coz I spoke to Cynthia (one of the coordinators) and she told me she'll let me know if someone wants the date but she hasent yet :/ As far as waking up, did she give u anything to put you to sleep again??
hey hun! omg ur last post had me sitting here wid my mouth wide open. epidural! waking up omg! when are you looking to go?
Lol! Yes! I got scared when she told me this. Not everyone wakes up tho, it depends on how your body's reacts to the 'blue pill', with some patients it wears off quickly so they end up wakin up mid surgery, with others it knocks them out completely. I just hope my body takes it well! I'm looking to go around November but I'm still undecided. Are you going to Duran as well?
Oh ok, yh im going with Duran. Coz im starting Uni the end of September, im looking to go the first week of September, however originally i was thinking November as wel,l then i was like i wanna be healed and ready for the christmas and new years party season lol
Lol I originally wanted to go the end of September coz that's when I finish Uni but I want to give myself a little more time so I'm lookin at end of October/ early November
Hello! How are your preparations? I sent your deposit? Finally going in September?
Hey! I've finally decided on Duran I'm just finding it difficult sending my deposit to her to lock my date. How's it going for you?
I ask in my bank today (wanted to know the cost of the commission for sending money to DR) and made me a simulation (25 euros commission) data show you had to send the deposit and told me that I would not have any problem and that in 3 days at most I arrived (I thought I was going to be more difficult or more expensive serious), so I think tomorrow I will ...
With the epidural you will not feel your waist on down. But u will feel pressure but no pain. I also heard Duran gives you a sedation pill (blue pill) which will make you drowsy and disoriented.
what is the easiest way to get in touch with duran? its impossible lol