Duran Doll September 15!! London Babyy! Cannot waaaiiit! Who wants to buddy up?!

New to realself! After years of wanting this...

New to realself! After years of wanting this procedure done, I've finally found and settled for a good doctor.

My surgerys a while away but I'm prepared to wait. Gives me time to save up and put in a bit of weight intime for the surgery. I'm from London in the UK so anyone from there, tips and advice will be much appreciated!

Excited! Can't wait to begin this journey with u guys! :) :) x

Recieved my quote from Dr Yily!! Confused. Net....

Recieved my quote from Dr Yily!! Confused. Net. Salama or Yily???!!!! :'(
Paid my deposit for Dr Salama. Now I'm leaning towards going with Dr yily. Seen SOME of her work and I think she can achieve what I'm looking for, not necessarily a fat ass but an overall shape and sculpting. After 10 days of contacting her (roll my eyes .. Long..lol) she finally gave me a quote which compared to Dr Salama's .... I'll be saving over $5,000! But will still be happy with it. I just really need to see some more of her results, there aren't enuff out there for me to be 100% sure. Any info will be great guys! Xx

FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM DURAN! Sheeeshh!

God is Good, won't he do itttt!!! So I've been in contact with ALOT of doctors and have received a lot of quotes but my heart is set on Duran for some reason. I loveeeee her work and I feel she can work wonders on small petite girls(As I'm only 4"11) I've been emailing Duran Endlessly since JULY, this is now the end of September and I've finally gotten a response. I had to add her on Facebook as I heard she responds to people there and I've got my quote of $3,500 with a whole lot of information about the procedure, flights, stay, medical insurance and medication.

She's told me to contact her assistant Elizabeth on Monday to find out an available date but I don't know how to *criiiiies* I'm from the UK and calling the DR is gonna be a tripppp on my phone bill. Anyone know Elizabeth's contact details to book a date??? Pleeease helllllppp!!!!

Wish pics...

GOOD GAWWD ALMIGHTY! DURAN JUST GAVE ME A SHOCKER

So I just emailed Duran via Facebook and asked about her anaesthesia procedure and she said she uses Epidural (eeek) Then I asked her will I wake up during surgery and she said 'YES FREQUENTLY' Wtttttttttttttttttfffffffff?!!!!!!!!! Any post op 'Duran Dolls' out there PLEASE HELP!!!! I need more info on this coz I doo notttt wanna be awake during this procedure nor feel any type of pain! HELP!
Miami Plastic Surgeon