Many Doctors to Choose From! Not Sure Which One:( - Miami, FL

I've been researching BBL procedure for over 3...

I've been researching BBL procedure for over 3 month, Thanks to this web site is being very helpfull to read all the reviews, I'm very undecided what dr to choose, there is a few doctors that I like Dr. Salama. Dr Azurin. Dr Jimerson. I not sure who to go with, I'm 5'5" 165lbs I submitted couple of pictures to two Drs and one of them told me that I need to gain at least 10-15lbs I just lost those lbs over a period of 7months is so hard to loose and then the dr tells you need to gain, I don't want an extreamely big butt but a little projection on my back specially when wearing jeans I'm not sure how many cc's is perfect for me. Need some help some sugestions. My husband does not agree with me having this procedure done, any other BBL ladies that the husband is not agree with your descisions on having this procedure done, and if you did it what did he say after you had it done?

Sent you a pm linda77 :)
wow how did you find Dr. Azurin?? he just became one of my top picks (as of yesterday...haha) any links to post ops more than 2 months old? he seems good, but goes small.... and the back area looks the same after i have a few other top picks as well, inbox me sometime
I found him searching the web sent him my pic for a quote reasonable price but he won't do lipo on my stomach the reason it will shrink, so I sent them to Salama he said I needed to gain 10 to 15 lbs as you see I'am not that skinny I didn't wanted to hear that so now just waiting for Yily an see what she says.
i need a yily buddy if i go... considering september
Prayingforamazing, I am looking to go in August so if you change your mind about the month let me know :) Would love to buddy up, as long as people can tolerate my inappropriate mouth lol lol.
hopping I have enough fat and I don't have to gain any weight!
I personally feel gaining weight, unless you are very very thin, is not good advice at all. A lot of docs are actually against gaining. My thing is these docs in FL have a limit on what can be removed, so I see these girls gain and then it looks like their waist is small but the rest in proportion to their waist looks big. That is my opinion of the docs not trying to be disrespectful to the girls. I mean yeah I want an ass, but I want that overall shape that is contoured and lipoed.
Dr.Azurin has some beautiful results. I really like his work. I'm actually emailing right now with my pics lol
Yes he does and affortable, I got aquote from him already and is 3000.00 less than Salama but I did not like when he told me he would not do lipo on my stomach because it would wrinkle, I had three kids and of course the extra skin but I don't think I look that bad. Salama is a little expensive well for me because I'm traveling from San Francisco and airplane ticket and all the additions, if I decide to go ahead I'll be traveling alone and for all the quotes I've had, hiring a nurse so it kind of adds up.
Hey girl! :) It is great you are doing your research for what you want to achieve with your body. I think it comes down to what look you want and how comfortable you feel with that particular doctor. It is a big decision, and I am right there with you! I am in for Salama but to be honest, I just don't have full 100% confidence he will shape me the way I want. I have seen all the different doctor's work and there is some really gorgeous results from all the doctors you mentioned, but for me I am feeling like Dr.Yily would give me the body I want. I don't really understand gaining weight unless you are very thin because Salama can only take out 8 lbs max so if you gain all this weight it isn't just going to magically disappear with a 4 liter lipo limit. That is a big problem for me with Salama and I think because he has become so in demand his results are slacking. Like yes, I want an ass, but I want that shape too so to me I feel like Salama focuses so much on the ass alone and his previous lipo work looks nicer then what he does now. That is no disrespect to any of the ladies who have used him, it is just my opinion of his skill. I am not trying to tell you what doctor to go to or which one not to, because that is entirely up to you.
I'm totally there with you about the gaining weight, I just want a normal booty maybe a little bit more than normal and some hips. I've seen alot of reviews on Yily very nice results. I'll continue my search and hopefully I'll make a descision soon I'll hoping to get this procedure done by early next year. I'll post some real pictures of me when I have a little bit more time and I'm not that thin I have plenty of fat I' think. thank you for your info.