Added my before pics with some weight gain and surgery app alterations pics

I have 2 kids, i am 35 years old 5'6 143 pounds. I...

I have 2 kids, i am 35 years old 5'6 143 pounds. I lost about 30 pounds along with my butt which is why I struggle with my weight, wanting to be lean but also wanting some booty!! About 3 years ago I start thinking about having the bbl done and in July of 2012 I decided I was going to do it and began my research. I have a consultation with doctor patzmino and doctor salama next month and I am super excited to be starting this journey. If there is anyone on here that had the bbl done by Dr. Patzmino or Dr. Salama please share your before and after pics with me.

Okay so I have seen both Doctors and I am most...

Okay so I have seen both Doctors and I am most impress with Doctor Salama, let me start my saying I did not like that they were over booked, my appointment was 12:30 and I wasn't seen until 2:40, however I loved how he took his time with me and was very informative and meticulous although he had sooo many ladies waiting to be seen. He appeared to be very knowledgeable and experienced with the bbl not to mention there were several ladies there who had there surgery within the past 5 days and they all look awesome which is why I patiently waited to be seen. I also really like Nancy, she has a great personality and was very helpful. From all the research I’ve done Doctor Salama was the one I felt would get the results I desire, after having consultations with others I feel completely confident that he’s the one.
Also two months ago when I became absolutely sure I want to have the surgery I began gaining weight because I knew I was too small, I went from 140 to 147 (I’m 5’7 not 5'6) and I felt confident that would be enough, well during my visit with Dr. Salama he informed me that I needed to gain 10 to 15 pounds….. I’m like what?!? You don’t see all the back and belly fat… lol Idk if I can do that by April 4th, it took me two months to gain 7 pounds, he said he like to use more than enough because some of the fat will not survive. I have posted my before pictures me @147 and a edit version using an app of what I may look like…lol although I didn’t do a good editing job.

Surgery getting close..... yay!!

My pre-op appt is 10/22/14 and my surgery date is 10/23/14. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. My medical clearance appt. is today and I’m hoping everything go well with that. I would be so disappointed if it didn’t : - (( .
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Everything will go fine
Good luck boo...ill be following your journey
Thanks.... i haven't been on here in a while..... my surgery date is October, 23, 2014!!
Lol... I look a little crazy too.. Glade you found the app
Silly, me...I see the website. Sorta difficult for me to use on my EVO phone. I look like a deformed creature. Lol
Which app did u use?

Hi ther, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Below is a list of all of Dr. Salama and Dr. Pazmino's reviews. Hope this helps with your search!

Dr. Salama