NEW 2 months 11 days -BBL on July 3,2012 - Miami, FL Dr. Constantino G. Mendieta

June 30,2012 i'm 5'2 and normal weight 114 lbs and...

June 30,2012 i'm 5'2 and normal weight 114 lbs and my weight on before pic was 122 lbs. Now my weight is 133.5 lbs i gain weight for surgery. I want to gain more but i cant. I trying so hard for 1 month to gain more. I might just have enough to this but might not big. /which is good i dont want too big butt for me

July 1,2012 We Arrvied in Miami airport at 1pm and...

July 1,2012 We Arrvied in Miami airport at 1pm and checked in at Residence Inn airport.
We stay here for the 1st week then 2nd week we move to Loews Miami beach hotel.

June 2,2012 i think Residence Inn is good for...

June 2,2012 i think Residence Inn is good for recovery time becuase it has fully equipped kitchen and full breakfast.
At 7 am we went down to breakfast and surprised they gave full breakfast like scrambled egg , egg benedict , waffles, sausages , bagles, yogurt parfait, fresh fruits and more stuff..
Then at 12 pm we went to Dr.Medieta's office for pre-op. I had appiontment at 12:30pm and I read and signed all froms by 1:10pm.
Still wait for dr. he was in surgery room. I was hungry and a lilte upset that i had to wait til 2:30pm to see theDr. So we went out had Cuba food . When we came back to the Dr. at 2:20pm ,he was seeing petients . I thought he supposed to be in surgery til 2:30pm It was ok not a big deal.

So i saw the Dr. and he told me i dont have enough fat to get a big butt.. Yes i expected that. Anyway The Dr. and all staffs were very nice.

July 5 ,2012 he told me i got 900 cc. i will post...

July 5 ,2012 he told me i got 900 cc. i will post my pic soon. my honey used my phone to take pic and took only one pic . i dont think you can tell my butt size. tomorrow i will try again when he take my garment off

July 18,212 I just post after 11 days post and...

july 18,212
I just post after 11 days post and 15 days post. I feel much better today. No pain anymore. I am very happy with my result so far and I'm hoping my butt not get down too much at the end. I like this size not too big and not too small.

I still like my result so far. I love to look at...

I still like my result so far. I love to look at my body in miror every morning and feel so good about my body!!! LOVE IT!! Not try to make myself feel good i just really love it.
I think i chose right dortor. Back in DEC 2011 my husband and i went to Miami for consutation with 3 doctors; Salama, Mendieta and Micheal Salzhauer. The Salama fees $5899 , The Medieta fees $11000 and Salzhauer fees almost $10000.

I chose the Salama becuase good price and works,so in end of FEB 2012 i deposited 10% and supposed to have sugery July 5,2012.
Then in May 2012 i felt i liked the Mendieta body contouring better and i really not wanted big butt. Just want rounder butt .. I told my husband i wanted to change dortoc to Mendieta and we would lose 10% deposited with /Salama. He told me just choose Doctor i wanted the most. Dont worry about the money. So we deposited $2000 with Medieta. I wanted both doctors work on me. yes would not happened that way.

The Mendieta had sepecial for summer $9850 so went...

The Mendieta had sepecial for summer $9850 so went down from $11000 to $9900 i dont know why i paid $50 more. but it was ok. not matther.
I was lucky that my husband had meeting in Miami in July for a week and he got free rooms for whole trip. My husband always travel and has lot of hotel points and Miles. Yes free air tickets and hotels. Bad thing is he stays in hotels 3 or 4 nights per week. Comes home only weekend.

I dont know if i stay with Salama, would i have same result. I love my body now and can't wait to show to all my friends at work. I would tell everyone at work i had it done.

July 8,2012 im 30days today and i didnt see much...

july 8,2012 im 30days today and i didnt see much change or butt still look the same from a week ago. My doctor told me my waist will look smaller at the end of healing process. Still waiting for that to happen.

Sorry i wrote it wrong supposed to be Aug 2 2012

sorry i wrote it wrong supposed to be Aug 2 2012

I still like my result but one thing i dont like i...

i still like my result but one thing i dont like i have more cellulite on my leg becuase he did lipo on my leg.

Ok. On my before pic i was weight 122 lbs but on...

Ok. On my before pic i was weight 122 lbs but on the surgery i weight 131.5 lbs. Please dont be confuse!!! I will get before pic from Dr. office when the Dr. took my pic on surgery day. On the surgery day looked bigger than the before pic i posted.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love your little cute booty its the perfect size! sometimes I wish I would've switched and did more consults but it didn't go that way. We have a similar build and I got 900cc too but my but feels huge lol. Is your booty still the same size now?
Lucky for you you feel your booty huge. I had my BBL done by M in 2008. I wish I did more research. Now almost 5 tests later and over 11K lighter I am going for round#2 for more symmetry,projection and hips
who are you going with? and yes hun I feel huge lol my butt had a little projection to begin with I just hated my love handles but when my love handles went away so did my booty lol.. but I'm still swollen and have more massages to go and I'm only 2 1/2 weeks post op I didn't want a big booty just a lil bigger than what I had
Hi, you look great! Do you still le your result? I am going for 2nd time.
could you post your 133 lb before pic? I am going to Dr M in Aug and we are similarly shaped from the side butt area I think.
Hello. How are you doing? Are you liking your results? Did you end up getting any massages?
how are you doing? Are you still liking your results? Did you end up getting massages?
Hi!! I have a question about cellulite. You mention you got more cellulite on your leg because you had lipo on the leg? How is that possible? I don't have any cellulite but this is what I'm scared about.

Also, we have similar stats. I'm the same height and my normal weight is always 110-112lbs. I am only getting 200cc on each side though, 900 is a lot!! And you look awesome!!!
Your results are GREAT! Love the curves and definition.
Looking good hun, It looks sooo natural and flatters your figure nicely. Dr. M did his thing
igot my garment from dr. office. You can buy it online. it was very garment well make. I paud $268 or something.
I got my garment from the Dr. office. Design Vernique style BA855 cost $ 260 or $268 i forgot now. It is well make. You can buy online. Becareful!! Please get good garment dont get bad one. i see many women on here have bad shape butt after BBL becuase garment were too tight on their butt.
Thank you for keeping us posted!!! You do look amazing!!
Hi thanks!! The problem was I took pic myself. My honey wasn't home. I tried to take full back before but I couldn't my erms not long enough. I will ask my honey to take it for me.
hey girl i need some help...so i recieved all the paperwork the big packet lol
and it says to bring 2 extra garments? what kind did you buy?? i went on leonisa.com and they had some pretty good post op garments..but idk which one to puchase?? so where did you get yours?

thanks
your photo looks great to me? you have more of a curve and you got a good phatt butt on you for being very petite =) i think your butt looks great..maybe do a full back shot so we can all see better but as far from that photo? girl i like his work on you =)
Sacramento gurlie44 yes that what he told me 900 cc per side. if u want very big , you have to have enough fat. Good luck and speedy recovery
@k999...my surgery is coming up on the 6th,just a few more days...did you get 900cc per cheek or was it a total of 900?Im hoping i get great results too!!!
daaaaaaaaaaam!!! holy smokes!! thank you!! it sucks ass that women who get plastic surgery cant stay in the facility at LEAST for one day!!! and then the nurse can give a list of what we need to care at home..that would be SUCH the great idea!!! lol
thanks hun!
what did you bring with you for after care??? bec i wanna buy the stuff now and be prepared you know?
and what kind of meds did he give you? and did your insurance cover it?
bought A LOT stuff there. My insurance cover everything med except DMSO costed $ 55. The dortor will tell to go phamacy close to his office to get all stuff you need for after care.
ok . before surgery you will need
1) HIBICLENS(ANTI-MICROBIAL SKIN CLEANSER) 2) THICK GAUZE ( ABDOMINAL PADS) 3) FERROUS SULFATE IRON 325MG TAKE BEFORE ONE MONTH AND AFTER ONE. 4)MAGNESIUM CITRATE DRINK FOR CONSTIPATION. JUST ONE TIME AFTER SURGERY THEN EVERYDAY I TOOK EXLAX. 5) YOGA MAT FOR SIT ON AIRPLAN HOME 6) SMALL PILLOW FOR BACK WHEN ON AIRPLAN HOME. 7) 2 GARMENTS 8) ADULT DIAPERS 9) ARNICA GEL 10) ARNICA PILLS 11) LARGE GERBAGE BAGS FOR COVER CAR AFTER SURGERY TO GO BACK HOTEL. 12) MYLANTA FOR HEARTBURN
continue 13) vitamin C 500 mg / 2 times per day before and after surgery.
14) Dial soap use before and after surgery but not use the before surgey and on the
of surgery before you have to use Hibiclens your body.
For medications the doctor gave me. 1) DMSO this one not prescribed medication it is just circulation oil 2) pain killer like prococet 3) Antibitotics 4) Sleeping pill Valium 5) for Nausea Zofran
i think was that it.