BBl with Fisher in December 2014 -Miami, FL

Hi Real Self. My name is Rose. I'm a 21 years old...

Hi Real Self. My name is Rose. I'm a 21 years old pharmacy student that lives in Minnesota. I've been strolling and debating on this website since I was 14 and finally decided to take a step forward in my journey. Because I've had babies, the urge to get a BBL and breast implants and or lift, (depending on cost) is a must!

My budget for both procedure is $8,000. I also am planning a really expensive wedding for July 2015. Because I have a supportive man, who is an "ASS" man himself, we are in this journey together to make sure I feel comfortable for my big day. It's always been about him and our kids but 2014 is Rose's time to shine.

The doctors I'm debating on is either Fisher in Miami and/or Campos in Mexico. They do good work but I am affraid at the thought of their prices and that Campos is in a different country. I intially sought out Jimerson in Atlanta but scheduled a BBL with Salama in Miami few months prior to finding out about our second baby who is now 4 months. With the new addition to our family and the engagement, money is tight as we are paying cash for my procedure. My inspiration is RnB singer K.Michelle. Her voice and booty is AWESOME! I am thinking of at least 500cc in each buttock in case of absorption. Like my man always say, "If you're going to do something, do it big. Either do it big or go home!" For once I am taking his advice amd seeking a booty like K.Michelle. If anyone is interested in giving me advice or reassurance, please feel free to do so.
Are there any Fisher post op pics available?
congrats and welcome to the vanity crew
Hi hun...Good luck on your journey!!!

Deposit made...Procedure scheduled!

Hi there again,

After debating on which doctor to get the procedure done by, I chose Dr. Fisher with Vanity Cosmetic in Miami. His results are exactly what I'm looking for and fantastically priced as well (5k). My procedure is scheduled for December 12th, 2014 so if you will be doing your procedure with Dr.Fisher from December 10th through December 17th, I would be honored to be your surgery buddy. In my initial review, I wanted 500ccs but after researching and looking at results in that area, I've decided to go with at least 1200ccs to ensure I get great results after re-absorption.

I hope to achieve a proportionate shape as I have broad and muscular shoulders and arms. I am grateful for my slim waist and hips that I've gained from my 2nd birth. However, because my shoulders are broad, my big thighs and semi-flat booty doesn't look right. From the front, you would think I have a decent sized butt, instead my lower back and butt seems to be joined together. As a result, I am looking for a shelf booty. I want that obvious distinction from my lower back to buttock area. I have a somewhat nice shape already but Dr.Fisher could help me tweak it up a bit. I was charged extra as I requested extra fat drawn from my arms.

All I can say so far about Vanity is that they seem to strive to make you happy. I had one bad experience so far with my coordinator. She charged my card double than what I requested her to do. After telling her, she still denied it. I verified with my bank and sent her the info and she refused to get back to me. I don't know what that was all about to be honest. I don't know whether to really call it stealing or if she felt guilty at the fact she made a mistake but she never got back to me til this day. Luckily I demanded a supervisor and she credited the overcharge to my balance. My advice is to be careful with tracking your money and who you are dealing with. Always have supporting documentation. Our lives and money are in these people hands just always remember that! Be your own advocate! I will keep you ladies posted!

Best regards,
Rose!
Hi ladies, my procedure is scheduled for December 12th. My finals will be 15th through the 19th. I really want to make sure I do good on it so is there anyone willing to swap dates with me? Preferably the 7th or 8th of January.
Good luck he's awesome but as soon as u pay the crew he has are terrable
Yes they are. They are terrible at returning your call and have even tried to steal money from my card which I made sure to address it. They are making him look bad. Very unprofessional!

Surgery swap anyone with Fisher?

Hi ladies,

I can't believe how close it is to December. My procedure is scheduled for December 12th but due to the extreme work load in my Human Anatomy class, I want a later date to ensure I do great on my final. Is there anyone who is scheduled with Fisher on January 7th or 8th? I would really appreciate it if we could swap.

Finally figured out how to upload pictures!

hey please let me know if you still have your surgery date available..my scheduled date is JAn 12th but wanted something sooner
Hi, Sorry I just switched with someone. I typed in "bbl fisher January 2015" in the real self search engine. So if you want something sooner, type in those words with an earlier month. That's how I was able to track some girls down. Good luck!
Thank you, I tried looking but so far no luck :( appreciate the help hun
Miami Plastic Surgeon