BBl with Fisher or Campos -Miami, FL

Hi Real Self. My name is Rose. I'm a 21 years old...

Hi Real Self. My name is Rose. I'm a 21 years old pharmacy student that lives in Minnesota. I've been strolling and debating on this website since I was 14 and finally decided to take a step forward in my journey. Because I've had babies, the urge to get a BBL and breast implants and or lift, (depending on cost) is a must!

My budget for both procedure is $8,000. I also am planning a really expensive wedding for July 2015. Because I have a supportive man, who is an "ASS" man himself, we are in this journey together to make sure I feel comfortable for my big day. It's always been about him and our kids but 2014 is Rose's time to shine.

The doctors I'm debating on is either Fisher in Miami and/or Campos in Mexico. They do good work but I am affraid at the thought of their prices and that Campos is in a different country. I intially sought out Jimerson in Atlanta but scheduled a BBL with Salama in Miami few months prior to finding out about our second baby who is now 4 months. With the new addition to our family and the engagement, money is tight as we are paying cash for my procedure. My inspiration is RnB singer K.Michelle. Her voice and booty is AWESOME! I am thinking of at least 500cc in each buttock in case of absorption. Like my man always say, "If you're going to do something, do it big. Either do it big or go home!" For once I am taking his advice amd seeking a booty like K.Michelle. If anyone is interested in giving me advice or reassurance, please feel free to do so.
Dr. Johnathan Fisher

Are there any Fisher post op pics available?
congrats and welcome to the vanity crew
Hi hun...Good luck on your journey!!!
Welcome!! And congrats!! This year it's time to get what you want girl.