bbl december 2011 - Miami, FL

Im a athletic girl but i've stopped working...

im a athletic girl but i've stopped working out to get enough fat for them to do the BBL i reall want an hourglass shape with the small waist people like my butt but im not in love with it...looking to get 700-1200 cc in my Booty lol.

had to create a new account ... but thanks everyone im really shooting for a nice round booty like Flo624 her link is http://www.realself.com/review/brazilian-butt-lift-dr-miami
My surgery day is before you Whoop Whoop..! I want ass too. lol
Hey Hun, We have a lot in common! I'm in South Fla too and I also was told to STOP WORKING OUT so much, and gain some weight. That's a tough concept for me because I live for the gym and sweating! lol But I want more than enough fat for the surgeon, as I'm sure you understand. What are you doing to prepare? Dec is coming up soon! Are you eating a lot really late? I seem to be losing more!! ;)
im eating alot of fast foods not really doing much though lol
awsome pics posted..can't wait 2 c ur after pics..would u mind sharing doctors name in flordia for that price? I'm saving up 4 mine & looking 4ward to getting done this year...Thanks for sharing!
dr.s bal harbour plastic surgery
ur already have a nice body.after surgery it will bee bangin.good luck, post pics

Whoa, if those are your before photos then I can't wait to see your afters. You look stunning. Good luck with your surgery!

Yes, you have a cute shape, its gonna be even better after the surgery! GOOD LUCK!
you have a fantastic shape, I know you'll look even better after your surgery
what doctor are u scheduled with? Im scheduled with Salzhauer on Dec. 20th. Best of luck. And yes, you already have a nice shape.