BBL; Confused on What Surgeon to Go Too...- Miami, FL

Hello dolls. i know most of you on here have...

hello dolls. i know most of you on here have gotten your booty done already, but as for me i havent yet, the only reason is because im undecided on what surgeon to go to, i have been researching and my three top surgeons are Dr. Salzhauer, Dr. Salama & Dr. Jimerson. HELPPPP MEEE!! i want a big booty like yaris sanchez :D

Omg ! I want a yaris booty tooooo! Me and my best friend are booked with Salzhauer in January ! Please post before & after pics lol help a sista out :) good luck ms. New booty xoxoxox
Welcome! I have not did my procedure yet either, but I will tell u if I had to guess the toss up for most ladies on here are Dr J, or Dr S. I was torn also, but decided ruth Dr J. Your decision is your decision. I would just look at the reviews, and the before and after pics...thats what sold me. Dr J from what I see is priced higher, but I don't care. I think u get what you pay for...not saying you won't be satisfied with either of the others....I'm just saying...lol! Keep us posted!!!

Hello Dolls. once again im writing. i forgot to...

Hello Dolls. once again im writing. i forgot to let you ladies know more about me. im 5'4 and around 150pounds. i will post pics of myself of what i look like right now and what i want to look like.

I've seen great results from Salzhauer and Salama. Both hard choices and they give good amounts of CCs. I would choose Salzhauzer because although his butts are huge they look more like bubbles. Salama has more of that shelf look.
hey I'm one step away from making my down payment.iwant to scheduled for march 2013. im from nyc n i made up my mind w dr.salzhauer so from my opinion i think you made a great choice cause girlfriend ive been to a million consultation and have done research for the past year. and it all came down to him a lil pricey but worth it.
Hey sexy booty im also from nyc but I undecided if I should go with salama.