BBL; Confused on What Surgeon to Go Too...- Miami, FL

Hello dolls. i know most of you on here have...

hello dolls. i know most of you on here have gotten your booty done already, but as for me i havent yet, the only reason is because im undecided on what surgeon to go to, i have been researching and my three top surgeons are Dr. Salzhauer, Dr. Salama & Dr. Jimerson. HELPPPP MEEE!! i want a big booty like yaris sanchez :D

Omg ! I want a yaris booty tooooo! Me and my best friend are booked with Salzhauer in January ! Please post before & after pics lol help a sista out :) good luck ms. New booty xoxoxox
Hey sweetie if you know video vixen Stephanie Santiago she went to Salzhauer. She actually did 2 rounds so her waist can be small and she got 1200 ccs each cheek. Good luck!!
Hey fleurblanc, how do u know stephanie went to salzhauer? Her booty is awesome tho! Got to admit!

Hello Dolls. once again im writing. i forgot to...

Hello Dolls. once again im writing. i forgot to let you ladies know more about me. im 5'4 and around 150pounds. i will post pics of myself of what i look like right now and what i want to look like.
I've seen great results from Salzhauer and Salama. Both hard choices and they give good amounts of CCs. I would choose Salzhauzer because although his butts are huge they look more like bubbles. Salama has more of that shelf look.
hey I'm one step away from making my down payment.iwant to scheduled for march 2013. im from nyc n i made up my mind w dr.salzhauer so from my opinion i think you made a great choice cause girlfriend ive been to a million consultation and have done research for the past year. and it all came down to him a lil pricey but worth it.
Hey sexy booty im also from nyc but I undecided if I should go with salama.