BBL and Breast Lift - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies, I had my breast lift and BBL...

Hello Ladies,

I had my breast lift and BBL done by Dr. Pazmino.

Let me start by saying that I researched this procedure (BBL) and the doctors in my area (Miami) extensively. Dr. P. was the first doctor I visited and from that day on I was hooked! I promised myself that even though I loved everything about him and his staff, I would visit the rest of the docs. on my list. No one measured up to Dr. P…his credentials, his manners, the way he explains things, his staff, the fact that you don’t have to wait for him! I visited another doc. which is constantly mentioned on this website and I waited almost two hours to see him…that’s insane. All I could imagine was having to wait that long being postoperative. Another decisive factor in choosing him was that he only operates in surgical centers which are as close to a hospital setting as possible. Other docs. do have certified clinics, but keep in mind there are different levels of certifications/accreditations and nothing measures up to a surgical center.

I highly recommend Dr. P. He is AMAZING, honest, kind, he listens to his patients and cares for his patients!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wbailey,
Thank u for it kind words. I'm happy to be helpful. This website helped me so much and I'm happy to be part of its community.
All I could tell u is to give yourself time to heal. More often than not, I read reviews from girls that are prematurely judging themselves after their procedure.
Give your body time to recuperate from all the meds and to heal. Don't be too quick on judging yourself.
I went through a roller coaster of emotions. That's why I waited so long to post my review. I wanted to be sure of my feelings without the grogginess of the meds or the pain of the recovery. Totally worth it! Good luck! Happy healing!
Happy2bemenow thanks soooo much for that info! You really convinced me:-) I am so happy that everything went well for you. I am sure that with time your tenderness on your sides and back will get better:-) Reviews like urs are helpful because they can either push u towards surgery or away. I guess everyone is different but if you feel the doc is good then thats already a big plus! Thanks again!! Enjoy ur sexy body summer is almost here:-)
Nice! Glad you had a satisfying procedure :)
Did he take fat from your arms at all? Or were donor areas primarily around the abs?
No, he didn't take any fat from my arms. He took from my stomach area, flanks and back. I was left with very nice "cuts," it looks as if I've been working out. Lol
Hi Happy2beme I decided on Pazmino too. I was just wondering if you can already sit and if your butt hurts when you sit? Do you have any ripples in your stomach. I have been asking Divaish the same things as I am trying to get prepared. Do you think the bbl is worth it? My date is for the 14th of May quite soon. I have a tiny frame but all my fat is on my stomach...do you have any fotos you could share? Pm me. Sorry for the mass of questions..guess its better to be informed;-)
Any suggestions pre and post op?
Hi Wbailey! Congratulations on your choice! He is an amazing doc!
The bbl was totally worth it. At first I thought it wasn't noticeable. Then all the swelling from the lipo went down and poof came out the butt! Lol In my case I didn't need any massages. I don't have any ripples. In the first few weeks I could feel some areas where the cannulas went in, but they slowly disappeared.
What felt the strangest to me was my back. It felt spongy and numb for some time. It is still a bit swollen.

As for my butt it feels totally normal. I have no hard spots. I do sit on it and it feels fine. I still sleep on my sides. For some reason that's the only time if feels weird.
It sounds like you are a great candidate for this. You are going to love your tiny waist and bubble butt. Lol
Good luck and happy healing!
Hi Jaddedmaria,
I slept on my sides...I still do because it feels weird when I'm on my back.
Most of my injections where on my upper buttocks area. Therefore, sleeping on my sides wasn't an issue.
How was it like getting breast, lipo, and the BBL? I know you had a lift, but I was considering the BBL with breast imp..How were you able to lay down (face down is a no no and face up is a hell no with the BBL) And if the doctor does a lot of lateral or hip injections, you can't lay on the sides...how to sleep suspended in air is my question. lol
For some reason, realself notification said you had 5 photos of your BBL procedure...?
I had originally posted my Pre and postoperative pics, but I deleted them because I didn't feel comfortable being naked on the Internet. Sorry for the confusion.
congrats on your surgery! I had my procedure done by Dr P in February 2012 as well. Perhaps we can compare notes! I've been telling others how his back scoop is amazing! Lots are focused on CCs but it's all in the sculpting first! My back is still sensitivity and very swollen. I have nice cuts in my abs on the sides and a dip in the lower hip area. Love it!!! My butt is still hard in some areas. Just waiting for it to soften and "pop out" as Annaiza says lol! I didn't see any pics of your results.
Hello Divaish!
Thank u. Congratulations to u as well. Yes, my back is still a bit swollen, but already you can really see the "scoop."
I have those wonderful "cuts" on my abdomen too! It looks as if I've spent hours doing crunches. Lol
My butt is already soft every where. I wouldn't worry too much about that because everyone's body heals differently.
The only thing that feels weird is when I jog (so I don't). It feels like if there's "something" in there, but otherwise everything feels normal.
Happy healing!
Thank you Kirsty! I look forward to being a part of this community. I have been reading the stories on this website for many months and these ladies have been an inspiration.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us, You look really good post-op, please keep us updated with your progress.