BBL and Breast Lift - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies, I had my breast lift and BBL...

Hello Ladies,

I had my breast lift and BBL done by Dr. Pazmino.

Let me start by saying that I researched this procedure (BBL) and the doctors in my area (Miami) extensively. Dr. P. was the first doctor I visited and from that day on I was hooked! I promised myself that even though I loved everything about him and his staff, I would visit the rest of the docs. on my list. No one measured up to Dr. P…his credentials, his manners, the way he explains things, his staff, the fact that you don’t have to wait for him! I visited another doc. which is constantly mentioned on this website and I waited almost two hours to see him…that’s insane. All I could imagine was having to wait that long being postoperative. Another decisive factor in choosing him was that he only operates in surgical centers which are as close to a hospital setting as possible. Other docs. do have certified clinics, but keep in mind there are different levels of certifications/accreditations and nothing measures up to a surgical center.

I highly recommend Dr. P. He is AMAZING, honest, kind, he listens to his patients and cares for his patients!

Miami Plastic Surgeon