BBL and Breast Lift - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies, I had my breast lift and BBL...

Hello Ladies,

I had my breast lift and BBL done by Dr. Pazmino.

Let me start by saying that I researched this procedure (BBL) and the doctors in my area (Miami) extensively. Dr. P. was the first doctor I visited and from that day on I was hooked! I promised myself that even though I loved everything about him and his staff, I would visit the rest of the docs. on my list. No one measured up to Dr. P…his credentials, his manners, the way he explains things, his staff, the fact that you don’t have to wait for him! I visited another doc. which is constantly mentioned on this website and I waited almost two hours to see him…that’s insane. All I could imagine was having to wait that long being postoperative. Another decisive factor in choosing him was that he only operates in surgical centers which are as close to a hospital setting as possible. Other docs. do have certified clinics, but keep in mind there are different levels of certifications/accreditations and nothing measures up to a surgical center.

I highly recommend Dr. P. He is AMAZING, honest, kind, he listens to his patients and cares for his patients!

Wbailey,
Thank u for it kind words. I'm happy to be helpful. This website helped me so much and I'm happy to be part of its community.
All I could tell u is to give yourself time to heal. More often than not, I read reviews from girls that are prematurely judging themselves after their procedure.
Give your body time to recuperate from all the meds and to heal. Don't be too quick on judging yourself.
I went through a roller coaster of emotions. That's why I waited so long to post my review. I wanted to be sure of my feelings without the grogginess of the meds or the pain of the recovery. Totally worth it! Good luck! Happy healing!
Happy2bemenow thanks soooo much for that info! You really convinced me:-) I am so happy that everything went well for you. I am sure that with time your tenderness on your sides and back will get better:-) Reviews like urs are helpful because they can either push u towards surgery or away. I guess everyone is different but if you feel the doc is good then thats already a big plus! Thanks again!! Enjoy ur sexy body summer is almost here:-)
Nice! Glad you had a satisfying procedure :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon