My surgery is in 13 days

I am 25 years old I, I am 150 pounds height is...

I am 25 years old I, I am 150 pounds height is 5"3". Sine I was a young girl I have always hated the way I look, I have always researched for butt implants, then when I heard about your own fat being put inside your butt I was happy I researched it BBL and I came to thing website I have found so many of you girls reviews n before I after pic I was sold. I can not wait to have my BBL done.

I have called nancy to make my appt for 10/22/13....

I have called nancy to make my appt for 10/22/13. I am so nervous and it's 8 moths away, time flies so i know it will be here in no time.
Nancy is the best she is so nice she really answers all your questions can't wait to meet her and Dr. Salama :)

Hi ladies I need help I would like for any one of...

Hi ladies I need help I would like for any one of Dr. Salama girls help me, I would like to know what would I need to buy to start preparing for this surery, and what should I expect during this whole recovery. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :)

My surgery is on oct 22 with Dr. Salama what do I need to buy for treatments and medications please help I do not have anything

I am very nervous my surgery is next month. I have not bought anything. I do not know what to buy hope someone can help :(

I am cleared for SX yay lol

I haven't book my flight will do so tomorrow I will be putting up a before and after pic before my SX I am so nervous
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have seen everyone reviews and great after pictures and let me tell you Dr. Salama has done great jobs to everyone. I am so happy to know how great he is.