I locked my price this Friday hopefully getting my...

I locked my price this Friday hopefully getting my Brazil loan but with vanity this November. It's been a long road been eating right taking care of my body I am ready for the next step. I have not pick up a date yet but I am working on it..5'7 218 lbs I want to lose maybe 40 more lbs max 170-180 lbs will be great

Dr bass of vanity

Any pictures?

It's getting real

My deposit of 500 is posted on my bank account ...it's 6 months away. Can't wait for my new body I just started to take care of myself better lost 10.8 lbs maybe going with Fisher if I get off. The weight range and the BMI he wants but as of right now I am a Bass doll excited and nervous:))

Labs . physical

So how does it work ...what labs are required for bbl and do you get physical at the vanity?

weight is coming down:)

I weigh myself yesterday 213.6 weight lost after a month 15 lbs I am so happy my goal is to be 180-190 before my surgery#excited

help

I live in Boston Massachusetts. I am looking for great local doctor someone in Massachusetts someone that is really good at brazilian button lift help help

weight is coming down

now I weigh 209 lbs from 229 last may!!!I am extremely proud of myself loll I am hoping to make it to miami for my surgery end november or earlir december I can not wait will updat with my wish pictures soon:)

142 days until I leave for my surgery

Let start by saying that Jessica at vanity is the bomb..she is sweet and helpful on Thursday I will let you know my exact surgery day..I put in my two weeks vacation this morning:) it's getting closer

my vacation is approved

I turn in my vacation days ( 2 weeks ) yesterday and guess what? its been approved so next week after i choose my surgery day i am going to buy my plane ticket does anybody knows good deal Boston-Miami leaving nov 30th:)

wish pic

I like that shape ...The button is perky and round

more wish pic

Lawd

pics wish

Here we go

post op

does Dr Fisher place drains? give heparin? keflex for antibiotic? please answer

cheap maxi dresses!!!!!!!! enjoy ladiesssss

more wish

Love her shape

still counting:)

111 days left untill my transformation, I ma still debating if i should get my arm lipo help!!!!!

I am ready doe the next move

I am definitely sure about what I want !!

It's set December 2nd schedule date

I just got my date confirmed with Jessica:) December 2nd I will be a Fisher doll can't hardly wait not even nervous ;))

more preparation done

I book my flight this mornig so exciting, i found a good deal with american airlines non stop and on my return flight i bought a special seat for$ 30 my plan fare total is $ 515.92 round trip!!!!

supplies !!!

pretty much all my supplies are bought waitting for them on the mail as sson as I receive them i will post pictures:)))) i am so excited my days are closer 134 days until my surgery!!!!

help

I am looking for 24 hrs care to stay with me for the first 3 days

I am so excited

So today I finally know where I am going to stay ... I talk to myrian she is amazing an we built a package almost half the price of what I was going to pay I already have a caregiver set with her I am so excited and I talk to Jessica I will be buying a small package for only 320 from them she is the best:) then I started receiving my supplies lol I ts getting real about to pop my iron pill my current hemoglobin from April was 11.6 will be checking it tomorrow

more wish pics

I want the hour glass shape the nice projected bum

weight loss steady

Today weight 207 lbs! !! Dr Fisher want me at 195 lbs almost there 13 more pounds but I think I want to go to 175-185 lbs but the aim goal is 195 by November so total weight loss so far 21 lbs since may

Being serious about weight loss

I will posting my food and exercises to keep me motivated!!!

Of course my iron pill. My lunch is only 320 calories portion is important

yayyy

Finally got my wrap can't wait to try it

Dinner

Fish and chips and steamed veggies

counting the days!!

i am seating here at work and thinking about m new body even though my stomach hurts from the iron pills:( 131 days left but who is counting:) i am going to do mostly lots of liver spinach and cale and lentils and take only one iron pill and 1 vitamin c starting next week because my stomach is killing me!!!!!

wish pics

Her name is wanting better results she is hot

focus

Full of iron!!!

more supplies

Just arrived

But who is counting

i think enough $$$ spent

I calculate my supplies spending and i spent $ 212.97 toal I have pretty much everything.... i just have to get some things when i get to florida like water bottle pineapple juice, some fruits, saltines and ensures ouff thank you Lord I will be posting a full list later on when i got my whole items through the mail...I made my own list with the help of my precious Jessica!!! 129 days people cant hardly wait!!!!!!!!

more supplies

Exciting ..

more wish pics

supplies

My 2 liposuction foams are here

128 days

i am just counting the days until my dream body..128 days sistersss 128 days.....

so i have some measurements

bust 41
waist 36-37
Hip 42-43 and 127 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

oh forget

left arm 15 and right arm 14 cant wait to get them out of the way so tomorow i am officially back at the gym !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

courage

Courage does not always roar. SOmetimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying i will try again tomorrow. Marry Radmacher

here we go

126 days until my surgry, today i am going back to the gym and restarting my 5 days/week 3 miles walk....we can do it sisters and for those in recovery be strong!..lets keep our eyes on the price:)

The weight is going down;)

I officially at 22 pounds lost:))) currently 207 lbs what a journey nut so exciting

126 days

officially 125 days!!!

today mark 125 days until surgery or months so excitedddd......i am more than focus!

Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken only ..enjoy sisters!!!

Minutes to Prepare: 5Minutes to Cook: 15Number of Servings: 4

Dash black pepper

This makes four servings, 3 oz per person
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan
2. Brown the garlic in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding pepper as you like it.
4. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
6. Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.

Nutritional Info
Sodium: 87.7 mg
Total Carbs: 4.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
Protein: 19.4 g

update

Recovery house reservation done:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 124 days left

Don't give up

Everything you are going through is to prepare you for what you want ..need...and ask for...123 days away!

The days are passing by

So today is day 122 !! Exciting I decided to add Ferrol a dietary supplement on my diet ..went out and bought some beef liver I am taking iron down:) I also receive some supplies I think I have only my forming creams to arrive and my supplies list will be done yayyy my ez pee is so small I can carry it on my picket I got the travel version :)

as promised

I said i was going to share my list with you all sisters... so there we go, keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive.. this is what me and my PC found essential for me and i am having a BBL, so feel free to copy and share it:)
I dont but no stocking because my MD is providing that, then for my garnements i am buying my first 2 one from my doctor so less headache with finding the right size!!! because we know how online shoping can be...
antimircrobial soap( i got the liquid version--Dial is a great one)
baby wipes( i got a big box ( hundreds of them you will need them
everyday bathroom supplies
slippers
maxi dresses( i got only 4 new one)
back scratcher( i got one for less than $2 at walmart
tank top/camis thin ones ( i have at least a dozen of them
arnica gel( the dark one) for swelling and pain
lipo foams( i got only 2 amazon 7.99 each
Iron pills for me i start taking them for over a week i take them along with vitamin b6 and vitamin C all that to stop at least 3 days before then restart after the surgery for healing and electrolytes repalcement
lymphatic massages: i bought 5 massages in miami that i am starting 24 hrs after surgery , then i already scheduled myself for 5 more back home then i will do it on a need basis i have a massage every month anyways:)
i got a female urinal ( a small one that i can carry on the plane and every wear wih me one 3 dollards and some change on amazon
i got a mederna cream with pain relief
alcohol pads, q tips, gauze, boppy pillow, body pillow, stool softners, firming cream, chux pads, pills organizer, band aids
this is it: i only buy all my things online i used: amazon, walmart, burlington, and rosewholesale.com and my total cost for everything is around $300 yes $ 300 dollards
My round trip paln ticket : 515 non stop!!!!!!!! and in my return flight i have a special seat !!!!!
I have a recovery house deal with Marian for $1390 that is including my first 5 massages:)
i did a great job I think so good luck to every body and feel free to ask any questions!!!!!!!!!!

just here counting.......

121 days:))) DR Fisher I am coming!!

ummm

so today is 120 days which mean exactly 4 months!!!! so I was going through some messages and comments on my inbox and RS, I wanted to take the time to thank all the beautiful ladies who have been encouraging me... I want to welcome all the new beautiful ladies who are embarking on this exciting but at time scarry adventure... feel free to ask me any questions, write me anytime. One thing i see here there are a lot of rumors and negativity... me I came here for support, and i know what I want, I am the type of person I take the good and leave the bad, if you have concerns about your surgeon qualification you can look him.her up on the board of surgeon website, the PC, the doctors are here to answers all your questions so my mom always say if you have any doubt you need to take three steps back and re think everything through so if you still have doubts after that you should folllow your gouts!!! so me I have no doubt about my decision, I know what to expect and I know it is not going to be easy but I am putting my eyes on the price, nothing worth having is neither free or easy !! lets keep it classy, positive, encouraging, constructive, and instructive #120 days!!!!!!!

new goal

i want to be at 165 LBS:)))))))))))) 10 pounds a month oufff big one but i can do it:)!!!!!!!

hello a little message......

Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.” 119 days left wowww!!!!!!!!!

I did it

I hit my half way goal weight I lost 25.8 I am 203 lbs this morning:))

hello ladies....

118 days left....i feel good about myself only 8 lbs away from what Fisher ask and i have 4 months to reach it:)!!!!! but my personal goal is 165-175 and i know i can do it is incorporated liver in my diet since yesterday..... so evey day for dinner 4 ounces of liver!!!!!!!! my spirit is high and i am excited

hello

117 days left woww planning of finishing paying for my surgery by next month been having a lot going lately with work life... waiting on my graduate school accpetance is nrve wrecking!!!! I should get an answear before i go to surgery by november 1st and starting school in january need prayers because it will be a lot ...i am buying a house, doing school and working full time can not wait for it all to be over!!!

hey

I got my lats supplies yayy:) I need to take pictures of my maxi dresses sometime

massage

I just had an hour massage feel amazing and I schedule my pre surgery lymphatic massage have a great day dolls!

prayers

my prayers and thoughts are with the girls getting their surgery today and happy healing to those who already are on the other side..... 116 days left for me....working on my hemoglobin, eating tons of liver!!!

ummm

I am 115 days away i can not wait, i will celebrate my 30's in my brand new banging body:) just thinking about it is exciting!

work

working my butt off.. the american dream but i am ready for december i feel like i lost some more lbs will not weight myself until monday i will let you all know, 114 days:)

counting

113 days!!!!!!

counting down

I have been doing these squats challenge and I can tell you that I am having just a little taste of recovery:)

yayy

This morning weight was 200.2 3 more pounds down:))))))! Now beach time

hello

111 days left woowww it is getting closer and closer, went to beach today and have a big headache and my legs are still hurting from working out i can barely walk and i was thinking oh well it is a great learning experience for what is coming, my thoughts and prayers are will all that are having their surgeries today and happy and complete recovery to the others who are already in the other side:)))))!!!! P.S. everybody keep telling me i look good :)

110 days left

110 days left and i feel good about it all decrease my calorie intake to 1200 calorie this week we will see how i do:)

still counting-109

i am at day 109 should be putting some more money down in couple weeks it is closer and closer and closer thank you GOd for giving me peace about my decision nothing can stop me oh i almost forget some girls email me about my regimen for my blood
in the morning
-1000 mg of vitamin C
-1 vitamin b6
-1 iron pill
and at night i do take another iron pill and from now and then especially after my period i do take 3 teaspoon daily of Ferrol(syrup) hopefully it all work i will be going to check it out in 2 month so i have time to work on it even more befor my surgery i december good luch and happy healing to all of you my sisters!

heated blanket

I ordered a heated blanket from khol's on sale tax free good deal!!!! that was the last thing i had left that i wanted to get for surgery#107 days left:)

hello

I can not say that I was bad with my diet:)))... I still keep it on the 1200 calorie I had chicken roti last night for dinner ummm so good i look up the calorie it is between 476-500 calorie for one so i cut it in half and left the other part for lunch for tomorrow self control its all i feel like i have not loss any pounds this week this not go to the gym that moth i guess i maintained but will see on monday i weigh myself every monday so I am focus 100 % only 106 days left and i am beyound excited, happy healing ladies!

progress

Some pics update 105 days

measurements

Left arm 13.5 right arm 13
Waist 35 ! Goal 5 lbs lost next week and I will be at the doctor wish!!!! Staying focus

the days are approching-100 days!!

only 100 days until my surgery and 98 days untill i go to MIA.. i cant not wait even though i have a lot going in my life it is one of the exciting thing I am looking forward to....:)

yayy

My app don't count the surgery date so technically it is 99 days

hello

i am here just counting my days- $2000 left to pay my surgery off:) praise the Lord! I have 93 daysssssssss left!!!!! i thought i would share this little receipe witth you the summer is almost over ladies enoy remver it is 136 calories per serving!!!
These tasty roasted vegetables can be cooked on the grill or roasted in the oven! The pineapple adds a wonderful sweetness to the vegetables.

Minutes to Prepare: 15Minutes to Cook: 30Number of Servings: 6

Ingredients
1 C diced potato (peeled or unpeeled)
1 C chopped bell pepper (any color)
1 C chopped raw mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
1 C cherry tomatoes
1 can pineapple chunks in natural juices
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp dill weed
1 tsp celery salt or celery seed
1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
**Different vegetables and spices can be substituted based on preference and availablity**

another low cal yummy receipe:) only 18 calories per serving!

A low-cal summer delight! Perfect for any patriotic holiday.
A low-cal summer delight! Perfect for any patriotic holiday.

Minutes to Prepare: 10Number of Servings: 18

1/2 (12 ounce) package pound cake, cut into 10 pieces
1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
1 (8 ounce) tub fat-free whipped topping, thawed

Directions
Makes approximately 18 servings.

1. Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries; set aside.
2. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of uncooked egg whites). Meanwhile, line bottom of 13x9 in. dish with cake slices. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake slices.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Spread whipped topping over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on whipped topping for 'stripes' of 'flag'. Arrange remaining 1/3 cup of blueberries on whipped topping for 'stars.' Store leftover cake in refrigerator#92 days

officially

i am officially 3 months until my transformation... the excitement is huge!!!!!!

New beginning

I am more than excited for the surgery coming up......I am here preparing my self mentally physically and spiritually! Just got my email from Jessica aka the best I want to get some labs done so I know where I am because my surgery is coming up...I am newly single but everything happen for the best in life.. learning everyday from my mistakes God bless the ones having surgery today and fast and smooth recovery for those in recovery? 87 days !

Hello

It's been a pretty hard weekend but through it all God been good can't complain I weight in this morning and guess what I am at 192.2 lbs reach Dr Fisher weight of 195 Pow to all the ladies trying to lose weight for their surgery you can do it!!!!! Getting breakfast now happy healing and happy surgery day:)

so..

My lunch today stuffed shells with spices herbs and cheese with some tomato sauce it's only 230 calories

so...

So today mark officially 80 days !!! Wow can't wait so I got my massage scheduled now with Marian December 3rd 4th 5th 6th and the 8th at 1 pm for all of them:) yayy at this point I am a little stressing about my hemoglobin but just finish my 1st Bottle of 80 pills of iron yesterday starting a new one this morning so crossing the fingers !!! Happy healing to all in recovery and safe surgery to all having surgery today see you all day 60!

so...

On Saturday one of my RS sister made me aware of what was going at vanity..I later saw lots of updates by other sisters saying they receive calls emails they made changes. ..it is already noon nobody has contacted me I already call 3 times for my coordinator but same sister she is busy" I am keeping my cool right now I am not even going to comment yet on that mess....

so#2

So I called 4 times nobody to talk to I ask to speak to a supervisor ..Vanessa with no last name came on the phone and told me that there is no change in my surgery date Okey still waiting to speak with Jessica because that's odd she always update me of things that is why I was surprise I didn't get a call or email anyways surgery is still for December 2nd !!! So my other issue is that one of our RS sister bring to my attention her experience with Marian and it was horrible and graphic don't have time to deal with unstable people so I am strongly looking at another RH I call the lady today but she was in her way to drop someone at the airport so I will call her back tonight to hear her prices and if she has an opening for me if it come to worst i will go to marian with my own helper will not hire hers but still going to her for my massage though already paid for it so mind as well then on a brighter note I am 189 pounds ...:) 70 days left happy healing to you all on the other side and peaceful journeys to all the others I am praying that it is the last of my headache with vanity!

so #3

Today was a long day but thank God everything worked according to his will....my new date is December 4th! Leaving December 2nd for Miami exhausted see you all in 60 days #72 days away

so#4

I got my Rh covered no more Marian recovery for me I am so happy with my new choice:) bur I am keeping Marian for my massages and I get my new times oh so relieved everything is coming together now back on my waiting zone 71 days

carrot pumpkin bar:)

4 oz light cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon skim milk

Directions
Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease 15 x 10 jellyroll pan.

Prepare Filling:
In small bowl: combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder & baking soda.

In larger bowl: Beat sugar, butter and brown sugar until crumbly. Add eggs, egg whites, pumpkin pie mix and carrots. Beat until well blended. Add flour mixture and mix until well blended. Spread onto greased pan.

Prepare Cream Cheese topping:
Mix together cream cheese, sugar and milk until thoroughly blended.

Drop teaspoon-fulls of topping over pumpkin batter and swirl mixture with a butter knife.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cake tester (inserted in center) comes out clean. Cool in pan completely on wire rack before cutting into squares.

Makes 24 squares.

only 136 calories per serving 70 days!

Faja store

I have been reading about a faja store next to vanity can someone give me the name? Thanks

so it is ...

so it is officially 2 months until my surgery( 60 days), I am not really thinking about it lately taking it one day at time 58 days until i fly for MIA, I so need this little vacation:) hope all of you ladies are haing a great day!

faja

I decided to go ahead I buy my faja abdominal board and waist cincher today I was going to get them in Florida but I got free Shipping and still have time to exchange I got the board for 20 on amazon and the faja and cincher for 108 so I will post pics when they arrive:) xoxo

50 days left

50 days left until my surgery wow can't believe it so I bought my Fajas I bought a medium and a large I also bought a clincher and the abdominal boards my supplies list is officially complete oh I bought the Fajas on ebay 63.50 each the clincher 43 and the board on amazon for 20 I have an appointment on the 22nd with my doctor to get a pre labs to see where I am at!!! I will update been taking my iron and vitamin c every day I want to lose 10 more pounds working on it I will have a telephone consult with Fisher next month I will update on that I am starting the squat challenge ...other than that I am good staying healthy took my flu vaccine this morning be safe people with all the viruses out there! Heading to work now so I will update you guys next week after my doc appointment and I will post pics of my last supplies!!!!

just a little thing

I do my best to answer to all questions and concerns but i have a big issues...I dont normally talk to people with no review profile, people who just comment and as questions.. we are all learning from each other so please ladies have a review profile because i already had bad experiences with some jerks writting me and who have nothing to do with journeys so sorry if i have not answer to you !# 48 days counting

a little update

So I am 34 days away until my surgery I am beyond excited I need to work on my hemoglobin I ordered the purpose absorb should be here next week order than that all is well I am at 182 pounds I can't believe I am 2 pounds away from losing 50 pounds danm Fisher ask me to be at 195 lbs so I am good I have my pre op scheduled for November 17th my surgery is all paid for my supplies are ready to be pack I am ready tired of my little but lol I will be updating after my pre op in couple weeks! Happy recovery and stay focus on your journey...

so i am 30 daays

woww 30 days i am so tired today i hav enot sleep and i am at work all night cant wait to go home ate pretty bad instead of weighing myself monday i will wednesday becaus ei am too tired fot it lolllllli have been taking my pur absurb and no issues, it is tasteless! i reach 180 pounds but now i am focus on maintainance other than weight loss i cant wait for my sirgery so much has been going on in my life lateley any speedy recovery and blessings to all!

25 days...

25 days to go I got the worst abdominal pain and nausea yesterday but feeling better today thanks God it make me realize that it is nothing compare to what is coming lol but I am ready praying for a great and speedy recovery! In 9 days I have my labs work hopefully all goes well I already have my first pretty op questionnaire with yizel she is waiting on my labs so I can be cleared by Fisher! Good day all

big shout out

big shout out for my siter BIGBOOTYJUDYYY:) she did it can not wait to see her banging body! praying for speedy recover and safe and successful surgeries for all. 6 more days until my labs!!!!! 23 more days until surgery !

5 days....

5 days until my labs.. little nervous i am about to do a iron regimen lol so i will be posting after i get my lab results......it is almost there....!!!!!december 4th:)

so

Today is lab day hopefully the purchase absorb work but in the good side I still have 2 more weeks!!!!!#16 days left will update when I get my results

low hemoglobin

My hemoglobin is still but I am going to try to put it up its so close grr

i received my pre op!!!.....need to focus on my hemoglobin labs on nov 29th!!!!

Vanity Cosmetic Surgery
(PRE-OPS Instructions)

The week before of the surgery you cannot:
Drink any alcohol
Smoke
No natural tees
No herba life
No protein shakes
No aspirin (if you have any pain you may only drink Tylenol)
No vitamins
No birth control pills
*****IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION PLEASE LET US KNOW******

The day of the surgery you can't have
Any Acrylic or gel nails
No nail polish
No jewelry
No creams
No make up
No eye contacts

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEED TO CONFIRM 72 HOURS BEFORE SURGERY DATE, IF YOU DON'T CONFIRM YOUR SURGERY, IT WILL BE CANCEL AND $1500 WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

After the surgery

After the surgery it’s recommended to walk 20 min per hour everyday, starting the day of the surgery.

*The day before your surgery an assistant will contact you to give you the last minute instructions and the time you must be at the clinic. Please reply this message as a confirmation that you received the instructions a week before of your surgery.

Miami Plastic Surgeon