29readyforachange*fisher doll! - Miami, FL

I locked my price this Friday hopefully getting my...

I locked my price this Friday hopefully getting my Brazil loan but with vanity this November. It's been a long road been eating right taking care of my body I am ready for the next step. I have not pick up a date yet but I am working on it..5'7 218 lbs I want to lose maybe 40 more lbs max 170-180 lbs will be great

Dr bass of vanity

Any pictures?

It's getting real

My deposit of 500 is posted on my bank account ...it's 6 months away. Can't wait for my new body I just started to take care of myself better lost 10.8 lbs maybe going with Fisher if I get off. The weight range and the BMI he wants but as of right now I am a Bass doll excited and nervous:))

Labs . physical

So how does it work ...what labs are required for bbl and do you get physical at the vanity?

weight is coming down:)

I weigh myself yesterday 213.6 weight lost after a month 15 lbs I am so happy my goal is to be 180-190 before my surgery#excited

help

I live in Boston Massachusetts. I am looking for great local doctor someone in Massachusetts someone that is really good at brazilian button lift help help

weight is coming down

now I weigh 209 lbs from 229 last may!!!I am extremely proud of myself loll I am hoping to make it to miami for my surgery end november or earlir december I can not wait will updat with my wish pictures soon:)

142 days until I leave for my surgery

Let start by saying that Jessica at vanity is the bomb..she is sweet and helpful on Thursday I will let you know my exact surgery day..I put in my two weeks vacation this morning:) it's getting closer

my vacation is approved

I turn in my vacation days ( 2 weeks ) yesterday and guess what? its been approved so next week after i choose my surgery day i am going to buy my plane ticket does anybody knows good deal Boston-Miami leaving nov 30th:)

wish pic

I like that shape ...The button is perky and round

more wish pic

Lawd

pics wish

Here we go

post op

does Dr Fisher place drains? give heparin? keflex for antibiotic? please answer

cheap maxi dresses!!!!!!!! enjoy ladiesssss

more wish

Love her shape

still counting:)

111 days left untill my transformation, I ma still debating if i should get my arm lipo help!!!!!

I am ready doe the next move

I am definitely sure about what I want !!

It's set December 2nd schedule date

I just got my date confirmed with Jessica:) December 2nd I will be a Fisher doll can't hardly wait not even nervous ;))

more preparation done

I book my flight this mornig so exciting, i found a good deal with american airlines non stop and on my return flight i bought a special seat for$ 30 my plan fare total is $ 515.92 round trip!!!!

supplies !!!

pretty much all my supplies are bought waitting for them on the mail as sson as I receive them i will post pictures:)))) i am so excited my days are closer 134 days until my surgery!!!!

help

I am looking for 24 hrs care to stay with me for the first 3 days

I am so excited

So today I finally know where I am going to stay ... I talk to myrian she is amazing an we built a package almost half the price of what I was going to pay I already have a caregiver set with her I am so excited and I talk to Jessica I will be buying a small package for only 320 from them she is the best:) then I started receiving my supplies lol I ts getting real about to pop my iron pill my current hemoglobin from April was 11.6 will be checking it tomorrow

more wish pics

I want the hour glass shape the nice projected bum

weight loss steady

Today weight 207 lbs! !! Dr Fisher want me at 195 lbs almost there 13 more pounds but I think I want to go to 175-185 lbs but the aim goal is 195 by November so total weight loss so far 21 lbs since may

Being serious about weight loss

I will posting my food and exercises to keep me motivated!!!

Of course my iron pill. My lunch is only 320 calories portion is important

yayyy

Finally got my wrap can't wait to try it

Dinner

Fish and chips and steamed veggies

counting the days!!

i am seating here at work and thinking about m new body even though my stomach hurts from the iron pills:( 131 days left but who is counting:) i am going to do mostly lots of liver spinach and cale and lentils and take only one iron pill and 1 vitamin c starting next week because my stomach is killing me!!!!!

wish pics

Her name is wanting better results she is hot

focus

Full of iron!!!

more supplies

Just arrived

But who is counting

i think enough $$$ spent

I calculate my supplies spending and i spent $ 212.97 toal I have pretty much everything.... i just have to get some things when i get to florida like water bottle pineapple juice, some fruits, saltines and ensures ouff thank you Lord I will be posting a full list later on when i got my whole items through the mail...I made my own list with the help of my precious Jessica!!! 129 days people cant hardly wait!!!!!!!!

more supplies

Exciting ..

more wish pics

supplies

My 2 liposuction foams are here

128 days

i am just counting the days until my dream body..128 days sistersss 128 days.....

so i have some measurements

bust 41
waist 36-37
Hip 42-43 and 127 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

oh forget

left arm 15 and right arm 14 cant wait to get them out of the way so tomorow i am officially back at the gym !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

courage

Courage does not always roar. SOmetimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying i will try again tomorrow. Marry Radmacher

here we go

126 days until my surgry, today i am going back to the gym and restarting my 5 days/week 3 miles walk....we can do it sisters and for those in recovery be strong!..lets keep our eyes on the price:)

The weight is going down;)

I officially at 22 pounds lost:))) currently 207 lbs what a journey nut so exciting

126 days

officially 125 days!!!

today mark 125 days until surgery or months so excitedddd......i am more than focus!

Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken only ..enjoy sisters!!!

Minutes to Prepare: 5Minutes to Cook: 15Number of Servings: 4

Directions
This makes four servings, 3 oz per person
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan
2. Brown the garlic in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding pepper as you like it.
4. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
6. Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.

Nutritional Info
Sodium: 87.7 mg
Total Carbs: 4.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
Protein: 19.4 g

update

Recovery house reservation done:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 124 days left

Don't give up

Everything you are going through is to prepare you for what you want ..need...and ask for...123 days away!

The days are passing by

So today is day 122 !! Exciting I decided to add Ferrol a dietary supplement on my diet ..went out and bought some beef liver I am taking iron down:) I also receive some supplies I think I have only my forming creams to arrive and my supplies list will be done yayyy my ez pee is so small I can carry it on my picket I got the travel version :)

as promised

I said i was going to share my list with you all sisters... so there we go, keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive.. this is what me and my PC found essential for me and i am having a BBL, so feel free to copy and share it:)
I dont but no stocking because my MD is providing that, then for my garnements i am buying my first 2 one from my doctor so less headache with finding the right size!!! because we know how online shoping can be...
antimircrobial soap( i got the liquid version--Dial is a great one)
baby wipes( i got a big box ( hundreds of them you will need them
everyday bathroom supplies
slippers
maxi dresses( i got only 4 new one)
back scratcher( i got one for less than $2 at walmart
tank top/camis thin ones ( i have at least a dozen of them
arnica gel( the dark one) for swelling and pain
lipo foams( i got only 2 amazon 7.99 each
Iron pills for me i start taking them for over a week i take them along with vitamin b6 and vitamin C all that to stop at least 3 days before then restart after the surgery for healing and electrolytes repalcement
lymphatic massages: i bought 5 massages in miami that i am starting 24 hrs after surgery , then i already scheduled myself for 5 more back home then i will do it on a need basis i have a massage every month anyways:)
i got a female urinal ( a small one that i can carry on the plane and every wear wih me one 3 dollards and some change on amazon
i got a mederna cream with pain relief
alcohol pads, q tips, gauze, boppy pillow, body pillow, stool softners, firming cream, chux pads, pills organizer, band aids
this is it: i only buy all my things online i used: amazon, walmart, burlington, and rosewholesale.com and my total cost for everything is around $300 yes $ 300 dollards
My round trip paln ticket : 515 non stop!!!!!!!! and in my return flight i have a special seat !!!!!
I have a recovery house deal with Marian for $1390 that is including my first 5 massages:)
i did a great job I think so good luck to every body and feel free to ask any questions!!!!!!!!!!

just here counting.......

121 days:))) DR Fisher I am coming!!

ummm

so today is 120 days which mean exactly 4 months!!!! so I was going through some messages and comments on my inbox and RS, I wanted to take the time to thank all the beautiful ladies who have been encouraging me... I want to welcome all the new beautiful ladies who are embarking on this exciting but at time scarry adventure... feel free to ask me any questions, write me anytime. One thing i see here there are a lot of rumors and negativity... me I came here for support, and i know what I want, I am the type of person I take the good and leave the bad, if you have concerns about your surgeon qualification you can look him.her up on the board of surgeon website, the PC, the doctors are here to answers all your questions so my mom always say if you have any doubt you need to take three steps back and re think everything through so if you still have doubts after that you should folllow your gouts!!! so me I have no doubt about my decision, I know what to expect and I know it is not going to be easy but I am putting my eyes on the price, nothing worth having is neither free or easy !! lets keep it classy, positive, encouraging, constructive, and instructive #120 days!!!!!!!

new goal

i want to be at 165 LBS:)))))))))))) 10 pounds a month oufff big one but i can do it:)!!!!!!!

hello a little message......

Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.” 119 days left wowww!!!!!!!!!

I did it

I hit my half way goal weight I lost 25.8 I am 203 lbs this morning:))

hello ladies....

118 days left....i feel good about myself only 8 lbs away from what Fisher ask and i have 4 months to reach it:)!!!!! but my personal goal is 165-175 and i know i can do it is incorporated liver in my diet since yesterday..... so evey day for dinner 4 ounces of liver!!!!!!!! my spirit is high and i am excited

hello

117 days left woww planning of finishing paying for my surgery by next month been having a lot going lately with work life... waiting on my graduate school accpetance is nrve wrecking!!!! I should get an answear before i go to surgery by november 1st and starting school in january need prayers because it will be a lot ...i am buying a house, doing school and working full time can not wait for it all to be over!!!

hey

I got my lats supplies yayy:) I need to take pictures of my maxi dresses sometime

massage

I just had an hour massage feel amazing and I schedule my pre surgery lymphatic massage have a great day dolls!

prayers

my prayers and thoughts are with the girls getting their surgery today and happy healing to those who already are on the other side..... 116 days left for me....working on my hemoglobin, eating tons of liver!!!

ummm

I am 115 days away i can not wait, i will celebrate my 30's in my brand new banging body:) just thinking about it is exciting!

work

working my butt off.. the american dream but i am ready for december i feel like i lost some more lbs will not weight myself until monday i will let you all know, 114 days:)

counting

113 days!!!!!!

counting down

I have been doing these squats challenge and I can tell you that I am having just a little taste of recovery:)

yayy

This morning weight was 200.2 3 more pounds down:))))))! Now beach time

hello

111 days left woowww it is getting closer and closer, went to beach today and have a big headache and my legs are still hurting from working out i can barely walk and i was thinking oh well it is a great learning experience for what is coming, my thoughts and prayers are will all that are having their surgeries today and happy and complete recovery to the others who are already in the other side:)))))!!!! P.S. everybody keep telling me i look good :)

110 days left

110 days left and i feel good about it all decrease my calorie intake to 1200 calorie this week we will see how i do:)

still counting-109

i am at day 109 should be putting some more money down in couple weeks it is closer and closer and closer thank you GOd for giving me peace about my decision nothing can stop me oh i almost forget some girls email me about my regimen for my blood
in the morning
-1000 mg of vitamin C
-1 vitamin b6
-1 iron pill
and at night i do take another iron pill and from now and then especially after my period i do take 3 teaspoon daily of Ferrol(syrup) hopefully it all work i will be going to check it out in 2 month so i have time to work on it even more befor my surgery i december good luch and happy healing to all of you my sisters!

heated blanket

I ordered a heated blanket from khol's on sale tax free good deal!!!! that was the last thing i had left that i wanted to get for surgery#107 days left:)

hello

I can not say that I was bad with my diet:)))... I still keep it on the 1200 calorie I had chicken roti last night for dinner ummm so good i look up the calorie it is between 476-500 calorie for one so i cut it in half and left the other part for lunch for tomorrow self control its all i feel like i have not loss any pounds this week this not go to the gym that moth i guess i maintained but will see on monday i weigh myself every monday so I am focus 100 % only 106 days left and i am beyound excited, happy healing ladies!

progress

Some pics update 105 days

measurements

Left arm 13.5 right arm 13
Waist 35 ! Goal 5 lbs lost next week and I will be at the doctor wish!!!! Staying focus

the days are approching-100 days!!

only 100 days until my surgery and 98 days untill i go to MIA.. i cant not wait even though i have a lot going in my life it is one of the exciting thing I am looking forward to....:)

yayy

My app don't count the surgery date so technically it is 99 days

hello

i am here just counting my days- $2000 left to pay my surgery off:) praise the Lord! I have 93 daysssssssss left!!!!! i thought i would share this little receipe witth you the summer is almost over ladies enoy remver it is 136 calories per serving!!!
These tasty roasted vegetables can be cooked on the grill or roasted in the oven! The pineapple adds a wonderful sweetness to the vegetables.

Minutes to Prepare: 15Minutes to Cook: 30Number of Servings: 6

Ingredients
1 C diced potato (peeled or unpeeled)
1 C chopped bell pepper (any color)
1 C chopped raw mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
1 C cherry tomatoes
1 can pineapple chunks in natural juices
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp dill weed
1 tsp celery salt or celery seed
1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
**Different vegetables and spices can be substituted based on preference and availablity**

another low cal yummy receipe:) only 18 calories per serving!

A low-cal summer delight! Perfect for any patriotic holiday.
A low-cal summer delight! Perfect for any patriotic holiday.

Minutes to Prepare: 10Number of Servings: 18

1/2 (12 ounce) package pound cake, cut into 10 pieces
1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
1 (8 ounce) tub fat-free whipped topping, thawed

Directions
Makes approximately 18 servings.

1. Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries; set aside.
2. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of uncooked egg whites). Meanwhile, line bottom of 13x9 in. dish with cake slices. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake slices.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Spread whipped topping over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on whipped topping for 'stripes' of 'flag'. Arrange remaining 1/3 cup of blueberries on whipped topping for 'stars.' Store leftover cake in refrigerator#92 days

officially

i am officially 3 months until my transformation... the excitement is huge!!!!!!

New beginning

I am more than excited for the surgery coming up......I am here preparing my self mentally physically and spiritually! Just got my email from Jessica aka the best I want to get some labs done so I know where I am because my surgery is coming up...I am newly single but everything happen for the best in life.. learning everyday from my mistakes God bless the ones having surgery today and fast and smooth recovery for those in recovery? 87 days !

Hello

It's been a pretty hard weekend but through it all God been good can't complain I weight in this morning and guess what I am at 192.2 lbs reach Dr Fisher weight of 195 Pow to all the ladies trying to lose weight for their surgery you can do it!!!!! Getting breakfast now happy healing and happy surgery day:)

so..

My lunch today stuffed shells with spices herbs and cheese with some tomato sauce it's only 230 calories

so...

So today mark officially 80 days !!! Wow can't wait so I got my massage scheduled now with Marian December 3rd 4th 5th 6th and the 8th at 1 pm for all of them:) yayy at this point I am a little stressing about my hemoglobin but just finish my 1st Bottle of 80 pills of iron yesterday starting a new one this morning so crossing the fingers !!! Happy healing to all in recovery and safe surgery to all having surgery today see you all day 60!
fisher

Congrats on your weight loss!! You are well on your way to the body of your dreams. So excited for you !!!
Thank you dear:); I am so excited too how is everything going with you?
You're so disciplined,i love your focus :) I have lost mine 16 months ago. Gotta get it back.
YW! I will soon i think lol.
WOOHOOOOO! You go Girl!
Food I'm do happy for you......this diet stuff ain't hard once you are used to the change......
I know sis I want to go to 180 now lol per Dr Fisher advice I wanted 165 but he said no...it's almost time for you hun I am so excited for you keep your eyes on the prize:)
You have all your after care supplies right?
Yes I do dear
Ok.
OMG You Only Have 3 Months!!!! I'm Excited For You ((:
Yes sis:)))))) me too
woooohoooo great Xmas Present!
Yes best ever:)
I am EXCITED for you chica. :)
I know we are the fall winter babies..... Every time I think of the season we are getting our bbls ...I always think of fabulous when he said "I know how a winter gut turn into a summer butt".....haaaaaaaa
that is so true:)))))) next year no body is going to stop us it is closer and closer!
You're so cute with all these cool recipes :) Have a Happy Labor Day!
I know it's hard to not just wish December to be here already. You know I'll be following you, bc I'm scheduled with Fisher 16 days after you. I have the countdown app too. I am in two different graduate programs AND have two little ones,yet I am obsessed with getting my new booty! I love your updates and the helpful information you provide we are both 5'7 and I think our post. Butts look the same. Do you have. The number of a masseuse near Vanity? I signed up for Vanitys home away plan so I get 4 massages after, but I wanted to pay for and reserve 1or 2 before my surgery. I'm getting my inner thighs done too and traveling alone from Kansas (5) hour flight with plane changeovers coming back YIKES!!!
We are twins BBL for sure lol yes I scheduled my massage post op while I am in Miami with Marian I got a package of 5 with her then before my surgery and after when I get home I scheduled my massage with massage envy ...Thank God the one 5 minutes from my house has a girl who do lymphatic massages:) check to see if there is not one around you because it is so much cheaper you got the membership then a free massage a month and any free additional massages only for 39.99 so check massageenvy.com then for Miami Marian number is 786 488 8805 she has website check it out www.medicalmassageprofessionals.com she has a little apartment and she does recovery services I am staying with her for 10 days ! 5 hours mine it's 3 only and I am not excited about it!!! I will double check the information about the medical clearance and let you know:)
Thank you for the nice recipe :) Happy Saturday!
You welcome my dear happy Saturday! I saw some c Ganges on your journey so no more BBL?
No more BBl for me :) You still have a ways to go. But 4 months will be here in no time. Time flies.
i know dear i can not wait 92 more days!!:) and hun stay away from drama on this site okey my dear you are amazing sweet and beautiful lady so no place for drama in your life, we come here to support and help each other so ignore all of it and stay away from all of it xoxo i am so excited for your procedure you are going to look so banging:)