29 No Kids. BBL DR. SALZHAUER 6/30/14 - Miami, FL

Hello Lovely Ladies, I'm 29 years old, plan on...

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I'm 29 years old, plan on having kids in 2-4 years. I have a nice shape, but I always wanted a tiny waist and more booty. I'm 5'10 and weigh 160lbs.

I have chosen Dr. Salzhauer. I like the fact he doesnt use drains, and I like his lipo method. I am most concerned with having the smallest waist I can and hips since I have none now.

It has been a struggle to gain weight. I need to gain about 15lbs and have only gained 2lbs. Do you all have any tips on weight gain? I've been drinking Ensures but definitely need to start eating more often.

I have a 6/30 date now but need to change to around the 2nd week of July. I called Salz and they said they are booking for August now :( and no July dates.

Is anyone interested in June 30th for Salz ?

Actual left, wish Right

Pre op

Aggressive lipo and Fat graft to Hips ONLY...Thoughts?

Hi dolls! Lately Ive been thinking about only getting lipo to my flanks and lower abdomen and back aggressively and grafting it to my hips. I really want a smaller waist more than a large butt and I need the flat area on my hips filled out.

What do you ladies think?

I'm going to ask Salz if there will be a price difference for this

Where to get LYMPHATIC MASSAGE IN MIAMI

Hi all, I need a good lymphatic massage person in Miami. I want to schedule these in advance before my 6/30 sx date.

Any suggestions?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hope you're feeling better today!! Pics please!! :-)
Your date is slowly approaching ... Cant wait to see your results... I am also going to Dr Salzhauer on the 7th of August ... best of luck to you and God Bless
Search for RS user Marian for MLD after surgery. She has amazing rates (5 massages for $150) and does an awesome job. I'll be in Miami while u r there & I'll be having my massages performed by her.
We are getting close girl!
Hey chicci ! I have 3 numbers for the Miami area that I've come across. The first is Helen ; 1-954-851-2855, the second is Beatriz ; 1-305-244-6493 (on her card, it says lymphatic drain massage ) , and the third is, on SoFloMnt87 page. Sorry , I don't know it. Then other alternatives is always massage ENVY ( I think it's like 39$ ) make sure to ask for lymphatic massages though. And another place I heard about was CS Lipo or CL Lipo ... Google those 2 and something should come up. These are all in the Miami area. Hope this helps :)
Thanks! Lol in two weeks aways from sx n I was wondering the same :-)
No problem :-) !
Do you still need to change your date? I have July 21. That's the earliest Ari could give me. I wanted June 12. Lmk plz
I Have The Third Week Of July, Hmu If You Want It .
Welcome to RS and congratulations! Great realistic wish pics...way to do it! Best wishes and eat fast foods after 7pm or rt b4 u go to bed, plenty of carbs, sodas, pies ,cakes ans candy but u have a great working metabolism every girl wish they had!
Im gonna be there june 27 th! I would give u some of my fat if i could! Lol im 5'8" 172 lbs. Do u have a wish pic in mind?
Hi ! If I was more prepared, I would of switched with you . I go see him on July 18. And THAT will be here before I know it. Sorry :( ! Good luck with finding a different date and your journey. I hope it all works in your favor :) ! I'll be checking in on you :)
Hi doll! thank you so much! It has been so tough to gain weight, but I'm still trying,,if not I'll have to switch to August date. Good luck!!!
Excellent choice in my humble opinion. Keep us posted and good luck with your journey. I wish you the best! :-)
Thank you I will! I'm so excited