29 No Kids. BBL DR. SALZHAUER 6/30/14 - Miami, FL

Hello Lovely Ladies, I'm 29 years old, plan on...

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I'm 29 years old, plan on having kids in 2-4 years. I have a nice shape, but I always wanted a tiny waist and more booty. I'm 5'10 and weigh 160lbs.

I have chosen Dr. Salzhauer. I like the fact he doesnt use drains, and I like his lipo method. I am most concerned with having the smallest waist I can and hips since I have none now.

It has been a struggle to gain weight. I need to gain about 15lbs and have only gained 2lbs. Do you all have any tips on weight gain? I've been drinking Ensures but definitely need to start eating more often.

I have a 6/30 date now but need to change to around the 2nd week of July. I called Salz and they said they are booking for August now :( and no July dates.

Is anyone interested in June 30th for Salz ?

Actual left, wish Right

Pre op

Aggressive lipo and Fat graft to Hips ONLY...Thoughts?

Hi dolls! Lately Ive been thinking about only getting lipo to my flanks and lower abdomen and back aggressively and grafting it to my hips. I really want a smaller waist more than a large butt and I need the flat area on my hips filled out.

What do you ladies think?

I'm going to ask Salz if there will be a price difference for this

Where to get LYMPHATIC MASSAGE IN MIAMI

Hi all, I need a good lymphatic massage person in Miami. I want to schedule these in advance before my 6/30 sx date.

Any suggestions?