9 Days Until Miami.. and quick HIATUS!

I am currently residing in ga, definitely won't be...

I am currently residing in ga, definitely won't be getting the procedure done here since Atlanta is the"fake ass" capitol and all the prices are jacked up. I am at my dr research stage and I'll probably get my procedure done in Florida. I just got approved for a care credit card last night with a $6500 credit line(anyone have any experience with this?) but I have not received any quotes from drs yet. Anywho, about me.. I'm 25, no kids, don't plan on having any, and I'm engaged to the love of my life. She is the one paying for this procedure because she knows how my recent weight gain has depressed me.(I gained 20 lbs since the beginning of our relationship) I do not know where to start with this whole thing ladies, I'm researching like crazy and becoming obsessed!
You are GA you have access to the best black doc in the world Dr. Jimmerson. Check him out not one bad review everrrrrr. His work is immaculate.
In my opinion, dr j is OVERBOOKED, OVERPRICED, and OVERRATED, he doesn't give the kind of booty I want either, he specializes in big shelf booties which I don't want. Inplus, my surgery is 2 weeks away and I already have everything booked and set in stone. thank you for the suggestion though! =)

pre op pics!

Happy journey!
=) thank you. I've literally been looking at booties for the past 2 days! I can't wait for my quotes!
Yassss girl! I've been stalking this site for over a year now lol. These botties have been givin me everything! Lol. I can't wait for mine. I got a qoute from Dra. Duran last year but that fell through ugh lol.

Obsessed or Nahh??

Y'all.... I have literally been looking at booty non stop for two days. I'm foaming at the mouth over this procedure. So far I have contacted:
Dr fisher
Dr perry
Dr ortega
Dr soto
Dr pazmino
Dr salzhauer

Im waiting for my consultations and quotes to start pouring in so I can choose and start pre pricing everything. I feel like I'm having an early Christmas!!! Will post pre op pics from the computer since it won't let me from my phone!
team fisher baby!!!! good luck on your journey
Thanks Hon. I definitely have my eye on Fisher
Hey hello I am from ga my self I am looking to go to Florida too for my BBL... well good luck o your journey. Will be following you

ughh just let me be great man!!!

Forgot my measurements but im 5'6 215lbs. Im still in the process of uploading and taking pics. I dont feel the need to cover my face because im that type. Im not gonna lie or ignore the facts that ive been enhanced. Anywho, my fiancee hit me where it hurt today man... she told me she really didnt want ne to do this, my ass was angry and sad at the same time. She told me to do what makes me happy, but then you say you dont want me to. I cant be mad at her for being afraid of losing me to cosmetic surgery, or even being in pain because of my hurt. Im starting to feel like im being selfish by even wanting this shit! Its about to be a tug o war! Ughhh!!!

Dr. Davis-Bouette?

So I've been searching for bbl surgeons in ga to cut back the traveling just in case my fiancee can't get the time off and I ran across Dr. Bouette... she's offering a bbl starting at $1999.00 and I haven't seen many bbl pcs from here but baybehhh she is the smart lipo queen!!! , at that price I could have my bbl and more aggressive lipo on my fat body. Im going to consult with her since that special ends Tuesday, if this is who I want I have to lock my price in quickly! Hell I may even have something left over too lol!!!
Check get out babe.....see what's what
Hopefully she has more bbl pics at the office. I just don't want to get minimal costs for cutting corners. $7500 is my total max so I can afford to go to Florida, I think I'm just scared of going alone out of state
I'm mad late on this.....but yeah I know the feeling of traveling alone..that's why I'm doing this with my cousin....and my home girl from your state.....

Consultation with vanity for Fisher

Mann... where do I begin..

I was quoted for $5,000(yess!! Care credit gave me up to $8000) I spoke with alexandra and she was prompt and pleasant, she went over everything with me and told me what the price included. She also suggested travel tips to help cut out of pocket expenses. She did tell me that I needed to lose 20lbs(I will more than likely lose it in my legs because my stomach is stubborn!) And she said I MAY need a tummy tuck(I am scared to death about this part!!) I heard all about the wonderful recovery house but it bumped the price up $2500 and I may not need it since someone will be coming with me, but who knows. I believe I could get the massages and garments cheaper, and my fiancee could nurse me =) ..I loved the way she described my body as me having hips and a smaller waist, I would've never thought I did lol. My body just looks crazy to me, I didn't think I had hips! anywho, I'm loving the price, but I'm still waiting to hear from bouette and one more dr to make my final decisions and lock in my price!
Dr Moddy
Dr Moody
Lol I just saw your review, not sure if my commen went through. What did you get and how much was your procedure by dr moody?

pre op pics

Let's try this again lol. Hopefully they load. But again, I'm 5'6 215lbs, 25 no kids.
Girl I wish I can get approved for care credit......I don't have good credit at all....
I applied with my fiancee credit. She got "fair" credit because she's just building it. My credit is shot to hell
Girl ur tummy is shaped just like the way mines used to be before I list the weight...imma loose about 10lbs more before sx.......I need my arms face and neck thin........girllllllllllllllll I'm so ready...

I need help y'all!

Since my procedure will be covered through financing I need to know what else I need to pay for that isn't covered(labs,tests, medicines etc) im trying to have all my money in order so I won't fall short. I know I'll have to pay for massages and all, but what else? I need to get the whole total of things! Any help is welcomed! =)
I think it will definitely be cheaper to buddy up as far as hotel room transportation and caregiver goes. They offer a recovery house but I think its way over priced.
I want to buddy up for a room and a nurse though. And the RH made my price jump up by $2500 and I was like hell no. I can get a whole apt off airbnb for $300, my girl can drive me and cook. I need the nurse.
When I haf mine done I needed a nurse for maybe the first two days after that I was good and jimerson makes his patients take the lovenox injections one time a day and I had that down packed and I hate needles lol...so the recovery house is definitely a waste of money but I will say u will need help taking off your garment

Ortega outta the picture!!! (Slight Rant!)

So I just consulted with Anabel at CG(nice girl and prompt) and she said that Ortega said I basically need to lose 35lbs and then I would be a candidate for a TT (not a BBL which is what I consulted about, but with lipo to other areas) Idk if the girls make these things up or not because I know the dr doesnt stop during surgery to look at pics, plus ive seen girls my size go to ortega with no TT. TT is definitely out of the picture, shit, after I lose almost 40 lbs wtf would I pay $5000 to do a tummy tuck? If I had a little lose skin I'd find a cheaper alternative. Im not a dr but I just don't think all fat ppl need a tummy tuck or will have lose skin(ive also seen pics of bigger BBL candidates who lost weight and didn't get a TT) Losing weight has been the hardest thing in my life, and I doubt I can lose 35lbs in 4 months. Hell Vanity only told me to lose 20lbs n said I MAY need a TT after but it's not certain. If I wanna have a fat ass and a saggy stomach I think I should be the judge of that, instead of being told what order I can fix my body in...I'm not even gonna put that pressure on myself. Guess I'll be going with my first gut, Fisher!
Gd luck
Thank you doll!!

DEPOSIT PAID!

My deposit is paid!! Im texting Alexandra right now to see what dates Fisher has available in November so I can get this ball rolling!! I will be driving to Miami with my fiancee. Any girls looking to buddy up please let me know! (Once again it'll be me and my fiancee so if you're anti gay then this isn't the buddy for you)=

Just paid my surgery in full && got my date!

Just paid my full amount and got my date. I'm waiting to get an email back from Alex about the process, I also talked to Claudia about refunds and everything. They both are very helpful and sweet!!! I am booked for Nov.11th.. wow man... this is real!!!! Alex was pushing for me to stay at the recovery house since they had $500 off but it still pushes me above my credit limit which I don't want to go. I did opt in for the 5 massages, 2 garments, lipo foam and tablet for $500 with vanity though only because it saves me cash since I'm financing. I can't believe I'm actually doing this agh!!! Okay, time to kick this weight loss in gear though!!!
Girl I'm in the same boat as you.....I'm kissing weight off my Damn body...congrats on ur date....we will be in miami on the 9 th ...so a meet and greet is welll needed.....haaaaaaa
Most deff!! I'll be in miami on the 9th or 10th, hopefully I'll arrive in time to do something fun before this sx! I can't wait to see your results honey!!
Loove that date lol (my bday) lol. Good luck and ill be following your journey

Lazy As All Hell && Vanity Cs

Lol today is day 2 of exercising with the wifey. She isnt big at all but she lazy as all hell. She has a small pouch that she wants to turn into abs, so working out wont be so bad cuz I wont be alone. The gym in my apts is fairly small so I won't be spending much time in there but I WILL be getting up cardio up n all dat!! As far as dieting... may the diet gods be with me!! Im eating healthier though, I cut out sodas, fried foods, and sweets already. I have to take this mess in moderation because I dont wanna overwhelm myself. Idk how ppl drink a whole gallon of water but when I do, I dont even feel like eating that much, and I'm using up all the damn tissue LOL!! Oh and its been 4 hours now since Alex told me she was printing out my papers to email me. Im praying I dont have an issue with Vanity because if I do, I plan on talking to Dr Fisher about it when I see his face. Come on now, it took 30seconds to take $5500 from me, Im gonna be a little more patient because Alex did tell me they were busy today.
Girl you funny ur last post is too funny........I drank a gallon a day......but I drink two bottles in the am two in the afternoon and two at night oh and I'm sorry one for work out and that gives me my gallon...Girl the workout is the running to the bathroom part...haaaaaaaaa......I want to put my before and after pictures up do bad but imm wait until I.hit my goal weight......
Giirrlll idk how you do it. I'm so damn sick of the taste of water already and it's only day 2. It's like I don't even wanna eat after drinking all that water, it makes me miserable lol
So I live in Atlanta too... I'm thinking either dr okoro in Atlanta or dr Fisher in Florida... Fisher has the best results I've seen. Jimerson in Atlanta looks like he does unnatural looking surgery and his lipo work doesn't look good... I wish I didn't have to leave the city but I want the best I can get. They say you get what you pay for!

More PRE OP pics

Selfie Wish Pic.

So I'm just playing around with this surgery app and this pic I made is similar to how I want to look. Pretty cool!
Lol love your post your deff keep it real but welcome to RS and good luck on everything
Lol thank you hon, it's real self n my real self is straight forward and blunt. I think that's what makes each journey on here different. Thank you again!

Booty Nightmares!!!!!

I've been looking at many booty pics and I PRAY I don't get one of those booties that merge with the back of your thighs, you know, those long no cuff at the bottom type booties. I swear that's a waste of money to me, I'd cry everyday!! I'm glad I got 4 months to get my body in better shape before my bbl. I also don't want a snatched body with big ass flabby arms, this procedure has motivated me to eat better and exercise already!!
Good luck!
Thank you hun!!

Wish pics

I'm not really a wish pic girl because every body type is different, BUT if I had to choose a perfect booty it would be either of these.. man I'd shut the club, parking lot, and grocery store down!!!!!
how's the weight loss going?
I'm not sure boo, I'm waiting until the 18th to weigh myself. as far as my exercising and eating that's going well, I'm calorie counting and all so I hope the numbers reflect my hard work cuz I been sweating and busting my ass at the track!
It'll all come together... I fell off for a week and it's hard picking back up ugh. See I know I can do it, but I'm being so damn lazy when I get home from work smh. I was looking at your pics and our body's are VERY similar... Can't wait to this outcome lol

Please Dont Do This To Me(a litle tmi)

So I just woke up from sleeping, I've been in much pain since earlier but I'm the type to sleep pain off... I wake up and tadaaaaa my f$!@#ng period is on!! My period switches days every 5/6 months so this is the start of a new time frame for me... but what is today? 7.11... approximately 4 damn months before I get my sx. I CAN NOT bare going through this surgery during my menstrual y'all.. my cramps are no joke, and to have blood coming from multiple areas of my body is too damn much. Blood makes me week as hell, plus I'd be scared that I would lose too much blood.. my cycle typically stays on 3 days so I'm contemplating....whew man, I'm just gonna stay hopeful and positive that it changes again!
Gd w/ur decision. I have heavy pds that last 6 days:-(. So I wouldn't want to go thru surgery having my pd!!
Exactly, I don't think I'd be able to take all the fluid and pain lol. I'd be padded up everywhere.
Thanks for sharing...i agree not all larger women need tt..

Surgery CANCELLED

I cant even start to say how pissed I am, because I fear im going to sound selfish.. but to say the least, my fiancée decided she wants to go back to school now and im just now hearing all the details of it. So since im not working or funding anything right now, I just decided to tell her I was gonna cancel the surgery(she didn't disagree, or even comment on it for that matter) so I cancelled it. Im hurt, im upset, and I thought we were on the same pg but we weren't... maybe next year... ugh..
Awwww damn boo! Something told me to come check on you.... N here I see your update ;((((((( it's all good though. I went thru something similar last year with a doctor closer to me and a year later I'm glad I waited for manyyyyy reasons. I always say if want it you claim it n work towards it.
Ehh it's okay. It's something I wanted so I shouldn't pushed harder for it. Cant expect others to help you with all you wishes! It may be over for now, but I WILL be getting it next year!
Keep it positive... It'll work itself out

GOOD NEWS Y'ALL

Ya girl finally got a job!! Its been 6 long fckn months of unemployment and no income. I am so happy I can't stop smiling. I'm going to save $1500 then my surgery is BACK ON!!
I'm so glad you got a job. Congrats lady!! That's right don't let anyone stop your flow. Dieting can be very difficult. I was 185 after a sleeve (225 originally). I know girls that have lost 100 pounds after that operation. I Couldn't lose a single pound after that for months. Then Ramadan began at the end of June. So, I began fasting from sunrise to sunset. I got to 176. But, cant lose another pound. My point is we can do extreme things to our bodies. If your genetically programed to hold on to weight. No matter what you do, you will. Be a little easier on yourself in that department.
thank you hun! and I can definitely relate to you. I have to get to 195 pre op and I'm currently at 235. it's gonna be so hard for me because I can't get past 200!! I've changed my diet and started exercising and I want to meet my goal before November(I'm going to try and get my sx date back!) so you're stuck, what is your goal weight? I think I'll be good at 160 post op, I'm gonna try my best to get there
How tall are you? I weigh 230 lb 5'10 and I have 2 loss 20 lbs also before sx.

Got My Date Back...Plus bad news..

Well I'll start with the good news, I got my date back for November 2014, Alex my pc is such a sweetheart, I'm glad she understood what I was going through at the moment..
Anywho on to the bad, I was originally told to lose 20lbs because of my weight, I went to donate blood last week and found out I'm 21 lbs heavier than I was. I now have to lose 55 POUNDS to get my bmi down... November seems so far away but weight loss ain't easy. Between the sweating and moving around at my job, plus my current diet, and me joining a gym next month, I WILL LOSE THESE 55 lbs!! This was meant to be lol!!!
Good luck on your journey!
thanks doll!!
Was it easy to get care credit do you have to have a high scote

Oh Y'all Got Me F***ed Up!!

Day 2 of my new job has been a headache. Just to clarify, I don't normally work under the management or with black ppl, it's just my preference. This place is mostly ran by Hispanics who speak broken English..anyway, so today I got stationed in another section and it was my first time, so of course I was trying to catch up. One black girl gonna say to me "y'all two slowing us up" and eventually I was moved to another section. I get over there and a Hispanic lady kept saying "ayyee no no" and shooing me away with her head, she said that was her "amigas" spot. Then 2 hours later "a machine breaks" and they sent all the black ppl home... y'all I'm irritated as hell.. these bitc*** can work on my nerves but they won't be stopping my check. I got a body to buy in November!!!!!!
Smart lady that you decided no on a TT becz you need that tummy fat once u loose that 20 lb pre sx weight for your bbl! You can do this stay focused and play the game and don't let folks get to you!!! Were u able to get your financing bck?
I wish I only had 20lbs to lose, more like 55 now. but yeah that was one reason I opted out on a tt and also because I wanted to be motivated to keep my body in shape post op. I feel like if I had a flat stomach and big butt I would not work as hard but if I had a bigg butt and a small but not flat stomach, I would be more health conscious. And yes everything went smooth with my financing, vanity refunded every dollar within the next day. But I'm definitely gonna stay focused because everything happens for a reason and I can finally do this so I won't let anyone stop me!
Great! Now did u know that your same financing from that credit still last for 30-50 days if u chosen a PS ! So although u cancelled your sx date u could and very well still have that same line of credit available to you? Call them nvr know! Gurl that was 8k !!! And also u will still qualify n November as well so no worries!

Having Second thoughts..about vanity!!!

I've been reading many recent reviews about vanity and it's turning me off. I can't say I disagree with any of it at all... When I told my pc I was ready to schedule my surgery again she sent me multiple messages back to back trying to get my card info, but when I text her simple questions like what's the address for vanity so I can look up hotels, I hear nothing back(today is day 3, no response) idk about y'all, but $5000 doesn't come my way easily, me and my wife break our backs to make things possible for each other so I have NO ROOM FOR ERROR. I'm really thinking of finding another Dr(I love fishers work but is VANITY worth the headache?) I need to know that if I had a question POST OR PRE OP that it would be answered ASAP. I know vanity is crowded but if they just stopped trying to make so much profit by fitting so many ppl in every week, they would be able to focus more on patients and follow up, and Fisher would have time to actually build rapport with patients. This is my first and only time I'm going to be able to do this surgery and my life and body is precious, I want to be at ease before sx because that lets me know what kind of experience I'll have after...Im not sure if it's just my pc or if they all are there to serve you when trying to get your money, and then don't care after but it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth...Idk y'all, I think I'm going to continue to shop around for now, I can always get my money back...
good luck girl
thank you jada!

This is ridiculous

me at my highest weight EVER... a whopping 235lbs.. all bad y'all... I'm disgusted with myself...
Girl our body's are so similar when I was at 198 wow! You can do it, stay positive. It'll all be over soon. Just think about that booty ;)) good luck. I'll be watching you ^
girl disheartening lol. I cant wait to get in the gym this weekend. I gained 20 lbs in one damn month. like how is that even possible?!! I gotta get this shit off of me! lol. I can't wait to see your results since our body type is similar, and I'll have a better opinion once I lose weight.
Lol those lbs sneak up on ya! I'm over it. I told myself I'm not going back to that weight....it's not a good look. I felt uncomfortable in my clothes n I tried to hide it. Smh. I'm actually happy they told me to loose weight n I think you'll be happy to when you see those numbers dropping. I have more energy and I'm more focused. I still eat out but I watch what I eat. Once you start you'll slim down in no time!!!! I really wish the best for you I know u want this so bad

Pics of me between 185-195

these were pics of me when I was fine with my weight... I've never been small, but I was content... I call them my "get back" pics
Gd luck & u will look great
Thank you love, I need all the luck I can get lol!
Good luck. Stay positive. Everything is definitely gonna work out. Don't let vanity get to u. I go to fisher aug 18 I haven't had too much drama besides that recovery house situation. Waiting on my refund... Well ciao for now.

Losing weight, feeling great!!

Like many others, I've tried every fad diet around(liquid,pill,powder etc) on top of exercise.. well 5 days ago I decided to give another product a shout since the wife bought the pills for me. They are called "hcg activator" they are hormone free and natural. The first week before you take the pills they insist that you gorge and baby I had so much fun. The first two days of taking the pills you continue to gorge because day 3 of the pills you are on a 500 calorie diet(with STRICT food intake guidelines).. well I am on day 5 and have successfully made it through 2 days of the 500 calorie diet, I thought that it would be hard as hell, but I'm already down 3lbs in 2 days. It's a start and I'm just happy to see the numbers go down. At this rate I will definitely lose the 40lbs before sx, hell I may even reach my personal goal and lose 55lbs. I will keep everyone posted on this weight loss journey. Any questions feel free to ask me, and good luck to all the other sistas out here losing weight!
O ok well can you ask your wifey where did she get them,I want to give it a try
She bought them off groupon for $28 if they no longer have that deal you can google search the pills and gnc has them. They are higher online though. Goodluck my dear!!
Question hcg is hormone in pregnant women so will it affect your pregnancy test when you have it before your surgery

More awesome news

I've been so miserable at this warehouse job, but I finally go for my orientation at Wal-Mart on Monday. it's not much, but to have one job that pays every week and one that pays every two weeks is the bomb.com . I really feel like I was destined to have this surgery now considering where I was just about two months ago. just thought I'd share my good news with you girls, now I'm off to the gym!!! =D
Gd luck on the weightloss it's a struggle for me also
*sigh* I feel your pain boo. sometimes I wanna give up but I know I have already invested money and time off to get the body I want. I have no motivation other than myself and looking at pics of girls on here so sometimes it's challenging, but trust and believe me, I weigh myself weekly and I'm starting to see what I'm doing wrong or what I need to improve. it won't be a walk in the park, but we can do it love!!
@elle yes...I just want this over with

Weight loss and VANITY updates...

Okay so last time I wrote on my blog I was so ecstatic about my weight loss. y'all this diet is so strict you can only have 500 calories a day
breakfast: black coffee or tea with no sugar
Snack: apple/orange, or a hand full of berries and a melba toast
Lunch: 100 grams of meat, not fried, no butter, dressings, or oil tp prepare it, and 1 cup of veggies (no corn or potatoes)
Same repeated snack
Same items for dinner

For 2 weeks I handled it fine, with no complaints... then my period came on and my cravings made me gain the weight back. to be honest, I have no problem eating only 500 calories, but when you cut my caloric intake by 1000 AND give me a small list of approved foods then I get very bored and discouraged. So I decided to dump that diet because I'm not strict enough, and I plan to go to a dr Friday to get prescribed Phentermine. I will be working out 4-6 days a week and there are too many success stories behind phentermine for me not to try. on to vanity...
My pc Alex left me a voicemail a couple of days ago saying I needed to fax back the consent forms that same day or they would cancel the sx. I have been waiting for her to resend those damn papers for a month, she told me to check my spam and everything and I never got them. that day I finally received them and sent them back. I am going to text her just to make sure they didn't change my sx date because I'm going to be pissed the hell off. I won't be making any more updates until something drastic happens because I know ppl really don't care about the updates until you actually get the sx but I just thought I'd let ppl know how the weight loss journey has been and it's been especially hard watching wifey enjoy fried shrimp, French fries, pizza, chips etc while I pretend to enjoy my colourful tasteless vegetables and dry fish and chicken. I currently have 2 months and 3 weeks to lose 40 lbs sounds like alot but I will get er done. Goodbye for now dolls!!
I hope your weightloss journey is going well!!! Don't let these little obstacles stop u from Ur dreams!!
thank you love, it's going pretty well, hopefully I can kick it up a notch so I can leave you girls with update pics
Hey girl are you staying at Richards Motel in Hollywood FL? I'm trying to make my decision today to either use the RH or find a cheap place to stay.

Oh the drama lol!!

I'm not going to say names because specifics don't matter right now, but you know who you are. it's inappropriate to take ppl pictures from real self and upload them without their consent onto instagram because instagram is more known than this site is, which leaves more room for ppl to judge. nobody wants to share their experience on ig that's why they do it here, alot of these women sharing their experiences don't even tell their closest friends about this procedure so why do you feel it's okay to share others journey for the whole world to know? If you are truly sorry about something you would fix the mistake and move on, not screenshot pictures of conversations going on on real self and post them to your ig to get validation from your followers that what you are doing is okay. I don't give a damn who doesn't like this posts or who has something to say, but what I will say I'd don't ever screenshoot something I say and post it to ig anymore. It's not that serious for you to spend your life sharing the unwanted journey of others, if ppl are so curious to find out about someone else's journey they need to come to real self, none of us here opted in to have our business on ig, those that have probably are okay with it. but always think about how you'd feel if some random stranger was taking your pics using info from your journey using it on their ig pg, sounds a little crazy and obsessive. grow up, remove the screenshot, you apologized, so be genuine about it. the end!
Hey luv, just checking on you... you were the first to grace my pg and I appreciate that... I'm low key anxious for your surgery date to c'mon by Because I know your review is going to be detttaaaiillllleeddddd!
aww, you're welcome boo!! im kinda anxious myself but I'm honestly ready for this whole process to be over with lol! and you know my review will be in depth and ima make sure not leave nothing out, good, bad, or ugly!! I need to stop by you and a few other girls pgs to check on y'all cuz this weight loss has had me M.I.A!! lol
Yes, I see that because I was looking for you but you pulled a casper lol. Have you heard or tried the ItWorkswrwraps, luv? I'm only asking because I know for a fact they work and I'm about to get some for my arms while I do an arm challenge at the same time. You could add them to your journey :)

24 more lbs to go and personal drama!!!

So I've been taking my weight loss prescription and working out hard in the gym along with eating healthier and I've gone from 235 to 219 in the course of a month. to be honest, I'm not really sure if I'll have the 24lbs lost by 11/10 and that's just being truthful, id love to but I have to be realistic with myself... On top of that, my relationship is going through some issues to where we have sought out relationship counseling... now, the sessions are $170/pp for our first individual session, then $190 for our couples session, each session is 50mins... no biggie huh?? well my fiancee pointed the blame on my surgery and the costs to travel to Miami to have it as being the reason why we can't go to counseling sooner...it hurt my feelings because she isn't even paying one red cent for anything for this trip and yet she still complains... I feel hurt and yet selfish because repairing my relationship is more important than my surgery but at the same time, I've been prepping for this for a minute now... hopefully I can have enough money saved to do the trip and one counseling session before we leave for Miami, if not.... I'll have to push my date back to December or January..(I WILL NOT CANCEL AGAIN, UNLESS I'M GOING THROUGH A FINANCIAL CRISIS!!) So yeah, between losing weight, working to save money, and a relationship that needs guidance, I've been going through it y'all... forgive me to those whom have checked up on me and those I check up on, for being ghost but life has been too real! hopefully my next review will be more positive and certain, happy healing to all who have had sx and good luck to those with an up and coming sx!!
Hang in there.
So happy for you girl o told you those pills are the truth, any way check for churches in midtown,a friend and her wife found a church for gay,lesbian and transgendered and they did free sessions
oh wow thank you hun I'm definitely going to try and look into that... I appreciate it! =)

Decided to go to surgery alone...

I need suggestions for good recovery homes or nurses that could come to my hotel/someone who could ride me around....Hellppppp!! lol
Oh girls l have a empty room, my husband told me, since you are in this webside 24/7, fix that room for you girls, still thinking about it.:-)
that would be really nice of you to open your home to some girls for post op sx!
Good luck on your upcoming bbl journey. It truly is just that a journey. Try to surround yourself with positivity, it makes it easier. And if ppl are not in your corner tell them to kick rocks lol... I had to do that with a few ppl.

Updated Weight Loss Pics

I have only lost 17 pounds total, but I can already see minor changes in my body, I feel it more than I can see it!
Your doing great!
thank you love!!
Yaay keep up the good work can see the difference in your back and tummy.

Another pic from today...

sorry for the bare face lol, but y'all, I bought new pants for work today,and im officially back in a size 16, and I'm wearing a 2x boys shirt!! yeah iI still have a roll, but after 27 more lbs and surgery ima be fineeeee as hell!!
I'm right with you Chica 5'9 217lbs went to purchase work pants tonight and they were a size 16 Anne Klein and very loose fitting.. tried on size 14 super tight so I stuck with 16. I thought wow.... After 17lbs more pounds and sx I welcome my new beginning with my new bughatti :)...
lmaoooo girl me too!! that 14 said no maaaaammmm!!! lol but it does feel good to be able to fit junior pants again! after we lose the rest of our weight you best believe those size 14s will be ours!!!
Yes ma'am turning heads all day everyday. I can't wait. I need to stop smoking my other challenge. ...... ugh! :(

Vanity is paying me tf off!!

I paid half on my sx in the beginning of August, I have not received my invoice yet!!! I called vanity and they said they had a new system and it's updating so she'll try and print me out one and send it... but I also emailed them yesterday and no one responded(she didn't respond because of the system update, but that's something I should've been notified of) I'm going to give it til Friday then I'm going to call and ask what my invoice has on it, if it's not what I paid for, I'm going to cancel and go to another facility. Im so over vanity!!
Hang in there hun
Dont stress out with vanity focus on the doctor that all that matters, hey dont buy to much cloths size 16, after diet and surgery will be around 11/12, or maybe 10, dont let nobody stress you out because you will loose all efforts. God bless
They did the same to me! I recieved a receipt but have not recieved a second copy of my invoice! Smh

I meant "vanity is pissing me tf off"

lil typo, that tis all lol!

Start my liquid diet...

On 10/13 I will start a 2 week ALL LIQUID, NO CHEWING, type diet. I have 27lbs to lose in 34 days so I really have to kick it up. I know you're not supposed to exercise while on these types of diets but I wanna do atleast 4 hours a week. im really gonna need some strength because I have tried the master cleanse diet and I only stuck to that a day. Also, any suggestions for a fast working laxative/colon cleanse? to no avail, I've tried magnesium citrate and milk of magnesia and they both made my stomach bubble but produced no bowel movements... I feel backed up yall, my last resort is an enema!!
Wow.....34 days that is going to go by so fast......yay!!!
Balarenia green tea is perfect for weight loss , I lost 9 lbs in a week and a half just from juicing, but my body went through a break down last week so now I'm just eating healthy meals and still juicing also because how you juice it can cause you to gain weight as well, you need thing high in fiber and lost of fruits n veggies to help support ur weight goal, and running will definitely shed the pounds you can do it boo gud luck
Lots *

Bmi requirement..

I was on the phone with one of my RS boo's today and we were talking about bmi n this surgery or what not. Now multiple coordinators from VANITY have told me that my bmi has to be 30 or less, but I've seen Dr Fisher on RS saying something different... so my questions are(for those who had surgery at Vanity) if you needed to get your bmi down to 30 before sx and did not, did they still approve your surgery? how did you get them to approve it? what was your bmi? what did dr Fisher(or hasan) say about your bmi once you got there? I'm freaking out about these 27lbs and I don't wanna get down there and they start some b.s about a couple of lbs!! thanks in advance for any answers!
That would be a shame because not all surgeons ask for your bmi level...it's up to the patient discretion on weather or not they want to have the surgery.....my thing is the surgeon should tell you that you may need a revision because there is a law limit of 4000cc in the state of Florida that they can take it.....I'm not at my bmi level..I would need to lose some more ..but then ill be super skinny if I did......so I rather stay thick...so my bbl look right.....that bmi it's for some ppl not all.... boooo you can't get fishers email or cell phone number...so you can ask him directly...we will be there next month I don't need your freakin out.....
im going to call vanity today and ask them if I can speak to fisher. like I've really been doing good, I lost 17lbs in one month when u usually lose 1-2 lbs a week. the weight loss is the only thing making me weary. I hope I can talk to him this week, if not, I'll be going on a 3 week fast... the time flew by man...
my dear request a telephone consult with Fisher send him new pictures, and get all your questions answered by him alone my dear, me personally i think the lower your BMI the better because you dont want to go to surgery unhealthy you need to put all the luck on your side and i thing the slimmer you the better you the waist and hip ratio look the bomb, goo dluck love!!

Last minute shopping...

So I finally got everything situated and planned out, so I decided to spend some money today.... got all the supplies I will need for under $50, I've been trying to spend as less as I can.. y'all, I found a boppy pillow alternative for less than $3! about to post a pic of it now, you can thank me later lol!!
Hey Hunni, I read reviews where Fisher won't touch the patient if she not at her correct weight. In 2 reviews I saw like that, the girls just went with another doctor there. Now not sure if things changed but I heard Dr Fisher is the one making that requirement. If I gain even 5 lbs I can't have mines either. It sucks cuz it's so easy to gain
that's crazy!!! I just read one a few days ago and she said she talked to fisher and he still did her sx. girl im just gonna pray I lose these 24lbs. hell I'll survive off water and gum if I have to!!
Wow that's a steel.

32 Days Until Surgery...

and lucky me, my period will be on on the day of operation... im so nervous about that, I don't even know if he can operate on me during my period, Im going to ask though. I am gonna get a $40 compete blood test here before I get to Florida just to see if I need to do anything to help my results. im starting my 2 week liquid fast Monday to get rid of these last few 24lbs I gotta lose which will bring me to a total of 45lbs lost in 2 months and a week!! I just got some email from vanity with all the required tests that I have to get taken but other than that, nothing new here... can anyone tell me how much their meds were WITHOUT INSURANCE? thank you ladies! :-)

just a few weight loss pics

can't wait to see how I look after I lose the final 22 lbs!!!

forgot this one

Great job! If I were you I would stay rt where you are so that you can have enough fat for the desired projection u need for that fatty! Ten pounds and that's a wrap! Sh-----t sis u want that big bootay Judy that says "shet up" sit dwn and cont to salivate MR! And by all means HANDS OFF! Yes indeed! Now! Lol ok!
lmaoooo!!! yes indeed I want that kinda booty!! I'm just scared that my dr might trip and not perform on me because of my bmi. I've gone from a 39 bmi to a 36 and I have to get to 30! after I lose 15 more lbs ima see where my body is then determine if I wanna lose more. my back doesn't have that much fat so I'm working on my arms and thighs since those areas won't be touched. thank you sis, I gotta keep pushing!!
Check out www.MarksDailyApple.com. The Primal diet will take pounds off and make you healthier. No need to kill yourself working out. Read the success stories. Very inspiring! Good luck!

Yayyyy!! Liquid diet tomorrow!

Wifey bought me a juicer, so I got me some fruit and veggies(still missing my oranges and ginger tho). Im going to see where I'm at after a week of this liquid diet, then I'm gonna go back to dieting for 2 weeks then liquid diet again for my last week before sx. Y'all wish me luck!!
I see waist, yupiiii, you going to look beautifull, happy that things are falling into place, just believe and have faith. :-)
lol finally, hiding under all that fat!! thank you, im happy everything is going smoothly right now
Hold on , fat not, baby we have goodness, rember we are sexy plus womans, happy that things are getting better, go thru the bump on the road and keed moving, good girl.

Feels like I'm getting ready for my...

first time all over again...y'all I'm over here debating if I wanna get a Brazilian wax to go with my Brazilian ass n I'm scared! getting my eyebrows snatched is one thing, but my fupa... -_- idk... I'm also trying to find some bra and panty sets(y'all, ya girl has no SETS, no lingerie no none of that... all I have is boy shorts && "time of the month draws") lol this is so sad... I never realized it, no wonder why wifey say I never get sexy anymore... blah lol... I decided in going to bring the wife with me and we're gonna either stay at the RH house or the extended stay with vanity, either way, we needs our privacy, cuz the day before sx... nvmd... but anyway, anyone remember their first Brazilian wax?please fore warn me!
How is everything? the days are coming..weight loss? Supplies? Hoop hoop you can do it
everything is smooth so far. I'm buying about $50 worth of supplies, nothing major lol. I have lost 25 lbs n have 20 more to go and 26 days until sx!! aghhh lol I'm so ready though!! how are you doin?!
50 for supplies??? Your faja? Remember the essential ab board, liposuction foams, faja, bacterial soap etc..In my hand I am good tired of waiting lol want to lose 7-10 more lbs :) I am proud of you 20 more to go ..you can do it Jun drink your water♡

Loving my new face shape

my round double chinned face is getting slimmer!!
Hey boo....im bringing all mine as well......and im gone need you to teach me some things boo....hell I mine as well stay with you lol haaaaa
U ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
You are beautiful! And you have a very nice natural shape (like she said, hips and a small waist, I can see it). You are going to look fabulous!

No Insurance..

how much were your meds that dr Fisher prescribed you(for those without insurance)? I wanna make sure I have all my last minute coins lined up! thanks ladies!
98 dollars for all of mine
At walgreens. I have insurance, but it won't cover them...because it's elective sx
thank you love, I heard it was covered if you get the rh package but I'm going to check with my pc again.

Stressing...

So my liquid diet was a FAIL, I stayed on liquids only, but I believe i didn't incorporate enough vegetables so the carbs and sugar didn't help. I didn't lose a single fucking pound... here I am, 21 days from surgery stuck at 210 with 20 more lbs to go... I could just scream... it's gonna take a miracle to make this happen... I'm gonna hit the gym 2-4 hours a day and up my water intake because I haven't really been doing either. No laxatives or teas have worked because I haven't eaten anything to produce a bowel movement. I'm just so fucking irritated because I've been on a roll now im stalled. Hell I may be going on this ice,gum, and water fast if my ass doesn't get it together, real shit. Im out of options and ideas, guess it's just tone to get in the gym and burn as many calories as I can... I'll update again closer to sx date....
Boooooo you need to eat in order to burn that fat.....if you stop eating you will slow down ur metabolism.....the more you eat a day will speed it up...and help you to burn at least a pound a day........drown ur self with some water....... Girl I'm trying to burn another ten pounds before sx....hopefully I can do it....ill start getting side tracked and start eating everything in sight....
yeah I been really bad about eating, I can't eat over 700 calories but I'm trying my best. I just gotta get out n exercise more now that I'm not taking my weight loss pill. we got this in the bag honey, it will be done!!!
Just make yourself run. Running Burns fat quick. Get on the treadmill, put on some music and run.... along with that...eat small low calorie things if you're hungry. No sweets! :)

$50 sx shopping list...

This MAY or MAY NOT be beneficial to some, but I'm on a budget because I am missing alot of UNPAID time from work so I decided not to splurge on unnecessary recovery items... Here is my list, and there is a little "Helper item" that I will go into detail about at the end..

1)Maxi pads-to cover incision spots so I won't bleed out all over my cg
2)Iron pills/multivitamin gummies-self explanatory
3)Wet wipe bathing cloths- so the wife can bathe me on day 2 if I don't have the strength to get up and wash my ass lol
4)Inflatable Cushion- to protect the booty during car rides
5)Antibacterial soap
6) Hand sanitizer
7) Scar fading cream
8) Compression socks
9) Thermometer-to check my body temperature and make sure I'm not getting feverish
10) Blood pressure monitor- to make sure my blood pressure levels don't drop to the point where I need a blood transfusion(been seeing alot of that lately, I wanna be prepared)
11)Triple antibiotic ointment
12)*HELPER ALERT*
If you are one of those ppl who believe in vintage medicinal methods try this NATURAL HERB out, its origin is India and it's called Withania... here is why I chose to get withania pills ...
-boosts immune system and fights off INFECTIONS
-helps you to relax
-helps with blood/circulation flow
-can help lower blood pressure
-helps heal wounds and injuries
-promotes a good night's sleep

This is my list outside of clothing items. Anything not mentioned like first aid items and food I previously had so I didn't need them.

the clock is ticking, I have less than 3 weeks left, I can't wait for this to be over with lol!! but I am gonna enjoy my 11 days off work!
Good luck on your weight loss and sx! You will do this. At the end of this you'll have a gorgeous body to match the pretty face and personality!!!
aww thank you babe, that really made me smile!! =)
This is helpful! Thanks

My pc is heaven sent!!!

not going to say her name just in case someone has a connection with her or something, but I'm going to bring my pc a surprise to vanity when I get down there. she is a breath of fresh air compared to my ex pc Alex. Whenever I email her something, her responses are prompt, she's always friendly, doesn't make shit up, and just overall helpful. There are many pcs that were and still are at vanity that don't do things in a timely manner, so I just want to get her something that says, I appreciate you and what you do for me! She deserves it!!!!
Good luck on your journey doll! Are you all staying at their RH?
thank you love! I got the package but they let you choose between the RH or the extended stay, I chose the extended stay
Hey do u know which extended stay it is? This is an option.. Hmmm I was doing RH but idk

Having second thoughts about..

Waist training... I've heard it's not healthy for your bones or organs and these pics I'm about to post make me concur with the statement.... im not sure if I wanna do it!!! OAN: I'm losing 1lb a day, I'm currently at 205!!! 13 days until sx ladies!!!
Thats from years of abuse for real! Im waist training but its to control how much I eat but it wont be no years of doing it! Once its trained so will I lol I will know when not to over eat. I dont eat to het full now but eating a lil bit more less wont hurt nobody lol!
lol yeah you're right tho, she calls herself a fetish corset trainer, she's been doing it for 7yrs with corsets, she said she doesn't waist train n that's a slap in the face because she's put hard work into it and it isn't for "vanity" she's a beautiful girl but if you have to mod your body this much to be different then I can't help but to think its for the attention
I wouldn't do waist training to where it looks like that. Smh not that serious I just want a flat tummy and a 25 waist with hips and a big butt is that to much to ask????? Lol

Today is a SPECIAL day!

not only is today my one year anniversary, but today marks me losing 30 lbs! Yes gawddd yall, I'm so excited!!! well I'm not here to ramble, just came to share some pics!!!
You've been such a success keep up the good work. Soon you will be a fisher doll.
aww thank you, that made me smile. I'm so ready for this to be done and over with lol
happy anniversary! You guys look really good together.

The quick run down..

I wanna leave you girls with a few words before I take a hiatus from RS. I've really gotta get more focused on my weight loss, I'm at 205 with 15lbs to lose in 12 days, so shit is crucial for me. I have all my supplies now, I even bought a new tablet to document this journey(video& text updates). Me and the wife are driving to Miami on November 9th, now my damn job has me working from noon to 10pm that day, and wifey can't really drive at night, so I'll be damned if I work all day and then drive until the sun comes up(its also an 11 hour drive, I look at it more as a roadtrip lol!) I am using vanitys "home away from home" package but I will be staying at the extended stay instead of the barn, scuse me, I meant RH! I am going to try the lemonade diet Monday and I may take some water pills,but I gotta push myself, my bmi is currently 33, its supposed to be 30 or less so I really have to focus on my self right now. Also my blood pressure has went from hypertension stage 1, to now being normal, I gotta congratulate myself for doing what i gotta do to become healthier, and just sticking to it... I will post again on November 9th once we get ready to hit the rd, any ladies that wanna keep up with my weight loss progress, now and after sx follow me on ig @ goodbye._fat I will talk to you ladies another time, if I miss anyone's sx in this time frame, I send you best wishes and will follow up with you when I return. thank you everyone for the encouragement and support! I love y'all!!
You are such a sweetheart. Best of luck sweetie. I KNOW you can do this. You've come so far and I truly congratulate u on your dedication. Get'em girl! Talk to u soon
Awwww we live you too take care boo.....
Jonathan Fisher