25 Years Old 2 Kids - Miami, FL

Before I got pregnant with my daughter almost 6...

Before I got pregnant with my daughter almost 6 years ago I was so skinny I was 115. I always wanted to be thicker. I finally got my wish when I got pregnant with my son 3 years later. Now... Well I'm 145 sometimes 150 depending how much carbs I stuff down my face that day. But I don't like how my body is proportioned. So a bbl is exactly what I need. I was looking at DR. Ayman in NYC. Tooooo many horrible reviews. So how I'm looking at DR. Fisher at Vanity in Miami I'm originally from there so traveling is no problem. I've been lurking for so long now that I'm serious I'm ready to do this.

More pictures

Ekg why me :(

Well as of 2 months ago I've had 2 slightly abnormal EKGs but my primary care says it doesn't look serious. But now that I'm considering sx I'm masking an appt with a cardiologist Monday. I have to find out what's wrong with me. I've had history of horrible aneixty attacks. They have put me in the hospital because my heart has raced to 170. My doctor thinks that's why my EKGs come up abnormal. But up until now they have always been normal. I'm scared it's something serious. They say for my age it's not serious but if I was older it would be very serious. I know this stuff I'm going to school to be a physician assistant. Just because I'm young doesn't mean it's okay. So I'm getting it checked ASAP. The whole cardio work up. I pray it's just stress I've been so stressed lately moving to MD, looking for places here in this expensive ass state. I have no friends here. Blah blah. I've been soooo stressed. My doctor even put me on Prozac it's been that bad. So in hoping it's something I can fix myself. I eat healthy. So I know it's not clogged ateries. I need this to be normal for me, my kids, and my sx. But mostly for my family.

Im also do mine at Vanity with Dr Hassan
Aaaaw Hun, being proactive is the best thing you can do. Try not to stress too much, if you think you have a health issue, demand they check to you hear something your comfortable with. Good luck on your journey.
Welcome!!! When do you plan to have your rx? And where?
I'm waiting till next year. Around Feb. But I plan on going to DR. Fisher.
Welcome to RS!
Thanks !!!
Uw!
Welcome to rs hun! I considered Dr Shahine in NYC also, but I found out that he's an OB/GYN and I've read several horror stories. His results appeared to be extremely major transformations! I'm mean he was giving DR results from what I saw. However, there were too many warning signs for me. I'm glad that I followed my instincts and went to Vanity instead. Dr Hasan did my procedure and I couldn't be happier. Good luck doll. I'm be following your journey.
I see you're from Md too. I tried to find a plastic surgeon here first, but they can't touch the ps in Miami and the DR. I want trying to pay all the money they want here for mediocre results. If I'm paying top dollar, I expect my results to be phenomenal.
Thank you ! Yes I looked here and DC. But the type of body I want I would have to go to DR or Miami. My best friend physced me out of going to DR saying it's tooooo dangerous. And blah blah. So I'm scared to go even though I really want to.
Welcome!!!