25 Years Old, 2kids, Want the perfect hourglass shape!!!

180, 5'6 trying too loose 10 pounds by october. I...

180, 5'6 trying too loose 10 pounds by october. I got a quote for damn near 15,000 in miami from dr.perry for full body lipo. bbl, fat transfer and boobs, I wasnt expecting to pay that much, so ive been doing research on other doctors. Ive heard so much about dr.yilly as well as duran. what do you guys think?? help!! lol whose been to them before? by the way im new on here. hi guys!

ALL at ONCE???

hi guys.. im getting a little nervous. I wanted to do everything at once, do you think its not safe? i know their is always risk. I just didnt want to take two trips out of the country, Im a very busy young lady. Whose been to yily and got bbl, fat transfer, lipo, and breast aug.. how did it turn out for you?? was your whole body down??

QUESTION!!

Has anyone ever spoken to yily assistant through what's app? Their asking me what all I want done and send pics! I just want to make sure I'm not speaking with some fake person. U know! Crazy world. Please let me know before I send pics! Thanks

Quote for dr Yily 5100

So I received a quote of 5,100. That includes bbl, lipo, breast aug, arms and inner thigh. I have been messaging yily assistant on what's app. Do u guys think that's reasonable? I see ladies that are getting tummy tuck and theirs is a little cheaper. Hmmmm. Maybe because I'm 180 need to loose 10 pounds? What do u guys think? And as far as payment. Do u send your deposit and pay the rest when u arrive? How does that work?

Hello EVERYONE!

Hi guys I've been quite busy! Haven't been able to be on here as much as usual but I have been confirmed for October 15 with Yily

BREAST IMPLANTS

Does yily cut down the middle of your breast through the nipple or under the muscle? I've seen some reviews good and bad about her implants?!!! Does anyone know? Feel free to comment. Thanks!

Change of plans

Soon I've decided to stay in the states and go with did Jonathan fisher in Miami! I have a great price for bbl/ba and I'm going sept 15, for my bbl. can't wait. Do u guys love his work?

I have switched to dr perry!

Switched to dr.perry! Going September 19,2014. Are their any girls whose had work from him? Any new before and after pics? I would loveeeee to see! I haven't seen any new ones lately;(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great communication skills and very honest!