Dental Protrusion, I Hate It, Couldn’t Afford Them in the Past but Now I Can - Miami, FL

Ok I have a protruding mouth because of years of...

Ok I have a protruding mouth because of years of not getting braces even though I really needed them back then, now that I’m older 20 years old to be exact, I can now afford braces, ok my big issue is I got braces and 6 tooth’s removed to make space to fix my protrusion but I don’t think my orthodontist is doing a good job because nothing is retracting, for example my lips are still in the same length as my noise and it’s been 7 months, I did some research and I learned that tads (Temporary Anchorage Devices) can really help push everything back, but instead he used power chains, the power chains started from my canines to my second premolar and back, both sides top and bottom, last month I ask my orthodontist will he use tads on my teeth because I read that they work better, …… he looked at me like I was crazy. Right now I am stressed because I don’t want to spend all this money from my own pocket for a crappie job, I mean he didn’t even give me head gear or anything, in total I spent 2300 so far on this treatment, I am here to ask for u guys opinions on my treatment, I want to change orthodontist soon, I already scheduled an appointment with another orthodontist for a second opinion on the 21st of June. So can u guys please give me some advice or tips or even your opinions on this treatment thank u.

Ok this is my current progress 6/2/2014

Alright this is my current progress as of this month, my mouth is still protruding a lot. The spacing’s are closing but I’m not sure if the back teeth are moving forward or not because I only want the front teeth to move backwards instead.
Dr. Steven D. Aaron

He’s a nice guy and he knows what he's doing. the staff at his office are just rude.