My Experience with Bal Harbour - Miami, FL

I've always hated my nose I always thought it was...

I've always hated my nose I always thought it was to wide an id always play with the I surgeon application so I finally decided to go to Michael salzhauer and I'm extremely happy with my results ! Now I don't have to use as much makeup to make the illusion that my nose is contoured and I feel more confident without makeup on period . I was very nervous about the outcome but I had nothing to worry about . I also did not have any visible bruising which was great. I'm now in my 4 post week and my nose looks amazing .. A surgery with no complications and no visible bruises as well as a great result is always good ! I've gotten so many compliments.

Before and after

This is the before and after that was requested ... Honestly I hate the before and don't wana share it lol :) but I will so you can see just how good Michael salzhauer is

Before / after

Before / after ...1 month

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My name is Megan toney I recently had rhinoplasty the 25 th of sept and I'm very pleased with the work from Michael salzhauer! I would seriously recommend that other go to him for plastic surgery procedures ( already have) Aside from him self he has a wonderful team working in the office I have especially favored Ariyanni she's wonderful and very personable she makes you very comfortable and you feel as though you've known her forever just through phone conversation which is great for people like myself coming from out of town who don't get to meet everyone until the day before or of surgery. She was very persistent and even after surgery I still heard from her which makes me feel like she cares and she's good at returning calls and emails so I didn't have to stalk her :) Thank all of you so much I love my nose it's perfect

Nice!
One word. GORGEOUS! I am sooo going to him now!
Goodness! What an Aaaaaamazing result. And it looks very natural too
Looks good!
It looks very nice! Also, do you still have your nose ring after having the surgery?
Just booked my online consult with him!
Beautiful... I think i am going to him soon.
Looks great! Can you post an update pic of how far you've progressed?
wow! your nose looks great! makes me wonder how he managed to screw mine up so bad when your nose looks really nice.
wow. great results! did you have an open or closed procedure?
Wow it is so beautyful!!! I'm having my rhinoplasty 3 march I hope it Will be like your nose
I haven't gotten it done yet lol i need to set a date
Don't do it ,your nose is just perfect !
Thanks cici but its tooo big did you see the pic
It look great i have decided to go wit the same doctor i really hope he can help me i just don't want to haft to stay down thier so many days lol
Amazing results. Your before and afters have me reconsidering a consult with Dr. Salhauzer.
You look amazing in your Before and After photos. Dr. Salzhauer did a great job on your nose. It looks natural. Your eyebrows look great, too. Did you do them yourself?
You had a great result.
I will get my rhinoplasty next week with this doctor too, and now that i see you results make me feel more relax. Thank you for share.
Did your surgery go well?
I really like your result ... Please tell us if there are negatives or issues that are concerning to you after the surgery or if everything is great so far, thanks ...
Omg Best results on a black girl that I've seen so far! I don't need to see anymore. He's the doc for me as my nose is similar to yours. Thank you so much! You look amazing!
I love ur results
I had an online consultation with him earlier tonight because of this review! I love what he did with you. You look amazing!
My daughter is thinking about having nose surgery done, but we can not find a doctor her in Minnesota that fit the bill...any suggestions on a good doctor?