5 months 34a 5'3 106pounds/300cc HP Saline unders - Miami, FL

I recently got breast augmentation exactly one...

I recently got breast augmentation exactly one week ago today, I was an A cup and I wanted to achieve a small C. I got 300cc HP saline. I have mixed feelings so far because I had really nice breast and now they are square and high. I have no under boob and my chest is popped out. Is this normal? I'm feeling really sad.. I just started my massages so I'm hoping thy start to drop and round.. My natural boobs were round. Please send me some comments!

Day1

More from day1

Surgical bra

I feel that my bra is too small, am I wrong? How are they suppose to drop and fluff if my surgical bra is tight?... Confused... Really want the dropping process and de-swelling process to begin but I'm afraid it will be delayed with this bra. An when I'm bra-less their so heavy!

It's like a push up bra lol

Dr Mel Ortega

I just want to say that my doctor was great and the staff was extremely attentive and took great care of me. It may have seemed different in my original post but I was just freaking out and wanted to hear from other woman. Dr Mel is a great PS!

capsular contracture

Okay this topic freaks me out! Anyone have advice on how to avoid getting capsular contracture? And any advice on what vitamins I should take post surgery. I normally don't take any vitamins but I want to start.

12 days post

I feel better about them everyday it's very interesting watching them change from one day to the next. They definitely have been dropping rapidly and getting softer, my right is way softer than my left and a larger. Is that normal? I am slowly but shortly loving them. It's been a process for me. I can't believe in 2 days ill be at 2 weeks post, wow time is going by fast.

Another freak out!

Tried one some wireless bras yesterday (2 to be exact) just because. I am Definitely not purchasing bras for a while but it was fun to try one on. I did however purchase a super comfortable sports bra since today makes 2 weeks post and I can officially let go of the surgical bra! Which I didn't love.

My left breast has been bothering me lately I hope it's completely normal.. But everything scares me and causes a major freak out. I'm waiting patiently for them to drop soften and fluff. They look better everyday but they're still swollen I'm dying for them to completely de-swell already!!!

Happy camper

Concerns

My left breast is way bigger and rounder than my right. My right breast is not as round and it's smaller higher and tighter. It looks strange because my left is bigger and I have some major side boob. Ugh this is really bugging me! Should I be concerned? What do I do?

My boyfriend is coming to see me in a week and he'll see my breast for the first time by than I will be 3 weeks and 3 days post. I hope my right changes I don't want him to see 2 different boobs lol.

Almost 3 weeks!

I am about to hit the 3 weeks mark and my breast no longer feel like foreign objects. They feel like they're mine which is a great feeling. I'm still not in love with them yet but I'm getting used to them. I think once they settle drop and I have more boob in the under pole I will finally love them.

My left is still larger wider and rounder than my right I'm trying to paitent. Hopefully in time they will even out.

Also I can feel the edges of my implant on my right breast does this mean I will have visible ripples edges? I certainly hope not!

Lastly they're still larger than I wanted at the moment I'm hoping in time they get smaller.

So sad :(

I've been trying so hard to ignore these feelings and be paitent but my breast are so much bigger than I wanted I really regret trusting my PS. I told him I wanted to be a full B small C and he did 300cc will give me that but I am a D cup right I've tried on 34C bras and they're so small. I never wanted my breat to be this size I'm so sad I regret being okay with 300cc and not questioning it. I wish I would of gone smaller. I don't know if ill ever love my breast I barely even like them right now. I have no good feelings about them right now.

In a day and a half ill be at 3 weeks and they haven't gotten any smaller. I hate the size I have it's too big for my frame.

Ugh please lord shrink my breast!!!! I wish I can go back in time and get 275cc or 250 :(

Wish boobs

If my breast turn out like this photo ill be the happiest girl!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been sending positive comments and trying to ease my worries. I really appreciate it! I'm not happy with them right now but I know I must give it time. I'm trying! Will keep all of you lovely ladies updated

4 weeks tomorrow

9 days ago I posted how I was not happy with my breast and that hasn't changed. Tomorrow I will be at 4 weeks post and my breast really haven't changed much. They're still high and I have NO breast in my under pole and its not cute! They don't look like normal breast, they look strange on me. They're still much larger than I wanted and I don't feel like they're swollen anymore at this point. They're still looking like they're popped out of my breast it's not natural at all.

I thought at 4 weeks ill be happier with them an notice a lot of changes but I was very wrong and this sucks. I wish I was one of those girls who loved their new breast. So far my breast are not even close to the look I wanted.

In 2 weeks I'm going on vacation with my love. 7 days in Mexico an I hope and pray that they look so much better but I'm really doubtful since they haven't changed much in the last 2 weeks. I want to look good in a bikini and I want to feel comfortable naked around my man.

TYPO!

Popped out of my chest*****

Photos

Finally uploading photos. They're looking better but not quite there yet. 4 weeks tomorrow.

Incision

In the photos you can clearly see that my right is the smaller breast. My left is wider and larger.

Had to upload these again

4 weeks! NEW PHOTOS

I went shopping today for stuff for Mexico. I tried on soooooo many things! About 30 items dresses jumpsuits rompers tops and Bralettes. It was interesting trying things on with my new additions.

I'm attaching some photos of my shopping spree

Blurred photos

If anyone has been wondering why I blur the section between my chest it's because I am blurring out my tattoo that I have there.

5 weeks

Time is flying by! It's been 5 weeks since my surgery. I've been back to normal pretty much since week 3. I feel like my boobs havent really changed in the last 2 weeks, they're still super high.

My left is still larger rounder and wider it pisses me off how much it projects out compared to my right. My right is smaller and less round but it's longer than my left if that makes any sense. Sometimes they're super soft it scares me and I begin to wonder if my implant popped :O my nipples look low because I have no breast in my under pole and I want that to change so bad. Nipples are suppose to be in the middle! :(

they definitely don't look natural I hope that that will change because I asked for a natural look. Right now they look like high round balls on my chest. It's not a good look.

This has been a rough road for me I had no idea how long it will take for them to look like "normal" breast. I have moments where I'm super down and sad because they aren't how I imagined & wanted them to look but I'm hoping time will change that.

I was hoping for ALOT of dropping before Mexico but that's not happening so I won't be wearing triangle bikini tops but I'm still excited for my vacation 4 more days!

Feeling better

I've notice alot of changes in my breast today, I started massaging the entire breast last week (I was only pushing them down the first 4 weeks) and my breast have definitely dropped. I think the swelling may be gone but I can be wrong. My right breast UGH I love the size it's gotten so much smaller its the size I wanted! But my left :'( is much bigger I hate it! I don't know If my right will get bigger or my left will get smaller (to even out) but they're definitely not the same size. My left is much larger when I try on bikinis my right fits perfectly and my left is popping out. It's stressful!

I am feeling much better today I certainly have a long way to go but finally at 5 weeks and 2 days I am starting to like my new boobies LIKE not love just yet but we'll get there. I can't wait till they settle I am so excited for the final look!

I've noticed in the morning they're hard and look like rocks on my chest but once I massage and the day goes on they soften and look much better. They get softer everyday, some girlfriends of mine touched my boobs today and said they feel soft and look great! Yay!

I went shopping for a bikini and it's been a difficult task finding one I'm still on a mission but I am posting photos of some of my new items.

Thanks so much to all of you lovely ladies who have been posting lovely comments, they make me feel so much better!

7 week update

Hey guys! I am officially 7 weeks! Can't believe I'm about to be 2 months post!

I got back from my vacation on Sunday evening I spend 7 days in Mexico with my love and it was wonderful. We jet skied snorkeld and enjoyed absolutely nothing but relaxing. I didn't wear a 2 piece bikini because I had such a hard time finding one that fit me right and looked good so I just wore one of my old cut out one piece that I love and it worked. So I don't have any bikini pics unfortunately.

My breast started to change the most 2 weeks ago. They have dropped and I'm pretty sure the swelling is gone. I still have the same issue with my left breast, it's larger and pops out more than my right. My right is just what I wanted and it's coming along well. At this point I don't think my left will even out with my right I think my doctor messed up with my left boob and there's no turning back now so I guess I just have to deal and hope in time it will not be to noticeable. I still don't have breast in my under pole and I really really hope that changes I thought that will start to change when they started to drop. They have began dropping but that hasn't changed.

My breast definitely look better than they did at week 1-5 so I'm looking forward to month 3 to 6. I don't love them still but Im not as sad as I was before. I feel much better about them. I will love them when they drop settle and my nipples are in the middle aka I have breat in my underpole.

I've been bra less during the day for the past 2 weeks, I wear a bra to sleep most times but not always.

It's so weird how used to my breast I am I forget I got them done sometimes. They've softened ALOT infact sometimes I don't feel my implant and I freak out!

Some thoughts

A Few things!
I miss sleeping on my stomach UGH! I'm having major withdrawals everyone I try to sleep on my stomach I can't stay in that position for to long because it's not comfortable plus I'm paranoid. Hopefully at 3 months?

I've been slacking on my massages I started messing up in Mexico I barely massaged them while I was there and since I've been back I've been doing 3 a day sometimes 5.

I am a performer and I've taken time off dancing for a while after surgery my doctor told me wait 4 weeks but at 4 weeks I decided to wait longer before I danced full out. I started using my upper body more (while dancing) yesterday & today and it's so weird when I use my muscles. It doesn't feel right I just hope I don't mess anything up. I'm not going to hard but even doing normal activities it feels weird if I use my muscle normally it's not on purpose.
It's crazy I had no idea how muh I used my chest muscles until I had surgery! Such a learning experience.

Darn typos!

Every time I try**

8 weeks

Really?! I am 8 weeks.. wow time flies I use to be so impatient but time is speeding on by. There hasn't been any changes since my 7 week update. I have the same pros and cons they're looking good but my left is larger & ETC I'm just giving it time.

My breast have been killing me all week because I am about to get my period. My breast are super swollen too. For years I've had terrible breast pain right before my cycle and that was the time of the month that my breast looked bigger but they hurt so very bad. I wasn't sure if that would continue after my BA but now I know it's here to stay!

Well there's my short update I hope all is well with everyone xoxoxo

Dentist advice requested

Hey ladies! I need some feed back. I need to go to the dentist I have to get a root canal, a cleaning and some fillings (I know so much work) I have a crazy addiction to sweets and I have so many issues with my teeth since I was a child but I am afraid because I read that it can be dangerous to go to the dentist when you have breast implants because the bacteria that goes into your system while they're doing the work can potentially get into your implants and cause capsular contractor. Now I don't know the facts that's just what I've read and I'm very nervous! I don't want to keep waiting because I've honestly been holding this off for a longgg time (I hate getting silver fillings) and I'm afraid if I hold it off for much longer ill end up getting a major toothache and infection which can't be good for my implants either :(

What do you ladies know about this? Have any of you been to the dentist in the early months after surgery? What does your doctor or dentist say? Can this really happen? If so what are the chances? What can I do to prevent any issues?

Unfortunately I am not in touch with my PS because my aftercare hasn't been to great so I won't be reaching out to my PS. Which is why I need some feed back from my boobie friends on here.

Thanks in advance xox
P.S I am 2 months post op

Forgot to add these new photos

11 week update

Hey ladies! It's been a while since my last update I really haven't had much to say but I read everyone's updates :)

I can't believe in a week I will be 3 months post! That blows my mind! I feel like I've had boobs forever...

I still have the same issues-my left is MUCH larger it hasn't changed one bit! It projects out so much more than my right and because of that it sits differently.. I Wish I could post a pic but I don't want to post nudes due to my tattoo in the middle of my breast and if I blur It out you can't really see some of my major differences+my man isn't okay with it. Also my left is higher.

My right is my smaller breast (obvi) and it's a different shape, it sits completely differently than my left its flatter and more natural if that makes any sense.....0.o... My right nipple is higher than my left nipple. It's definitely dropping quicker than my left I guess it's "ahead of the game".

They're looking a little weird as they drop this is such a longggggg process. But I'm glad they're dropping :)

Overall I love having boobs even though they're so much bigger than I wanted and I really really wish I went smaller. I still don't love them but I'll get there. I feel sexier in clothes for sure but weird in push up bras I'm not a fan. I prefer their natural placement verses being pushed up. I really really hope they even out and look ALOT better when they settle. I hate my left boooo lol!

3 months

I am officially 3 months post! Crazy crazy time flew by. In the beginning everyone was saying wait till your 3 months that's when you'll see your final results-well I disagree. I'm 3 months and I know my boobs aren't done changing. They better not be!

I still have the same issues that I've wrote about in every single post lol so I won't repeat myself. I haven't experience much changes.. They're definitely still dropping.. My nipples are still low I'm waiting for them to be in the middle.. I feel like they've gotten bigger :( and I've got stretch marks they appeared a little over a week ago and I'm extremely sad about it. I mean I don't even have kids and I have stretch marks on my breast.. They're pink right now so I know they're not done healing. I've been using coconut oil and vitamin E. Ladies let me know if you know of great products for stretch marks. If I would of gotten the size I wanted maybe I wouldn't have stretch marks..

I still wish my breast were smaller my doctor really screwed me over I made it clear that I wanted to be a full B small C and I am D cup. I tried some bras on at VS the other day and I only fit a 32dd but I know their bras run small I don't trust VS sizing. But I was really depressed about that bra size.. I got emotional and cried.. I am considering down sizing if I still feel like they're to big at 6months to a year. I wish I was a 32C..

I purchased a wireless pad-free Calvin bra at macys in a 32d it's so comfortable!

23 years old

Hey ladies! I really don't have much to say.... I just wanted to post some new photos. I'll write a more detailed update when I make 4 months in 10 days :)

* I just turned 23 this week :) *

Cheers to 4 months!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying summer'14, I've barely been on here but it's really because I haven't had much changes. I remember being so obsessed with this process in the beginning stages and it's completely different now. Sometimes I forget I've gotten my boobies done, it feels like I've had them forever. I can't even imagine myself with my itty bitties anymore.

So I haven't had many changes... My left is still my bigger/higher boob. My right is lower and smaller but my nipple is higher, my left nipple is still low and it just makes my left boob look sad.. Literally a sad looking boob lol it's dropped but the nipple hasn't moved and I have no idea if it'll ever change. I stopped massaging them about almost 2 months ago when I found my first few stretch marks, I don't know if that will help with my left nipple. When did you stop massaging?

I have a lot stretch marks on both breast.. They're super pink and have been for about 2 months. The only thing that really bothers me is having pink stretch marks on my cleavage. I can't even enjoy showing the girls off sometimes because my stretch marks show :( I've been using cocoa butter for the past month. Hoping for a miracle.

I can honestly say that I didn't get my dream boobs but I've come to live with that and I'm okay with it. I don't regret getting my breast done however I do regret not being on this site prior to my surgery and gathering all of the informative information on here and deciding on less cc's.

I sometimes think how my breast will look if I got a different profile.. Will they be smaller if I would of gotten moderate? But because of that will I not have them as close together as they are (which I like)?
My high profiles pop out of my small frame so I sometimes wonder...

At 4 months I am extremely grateful to have gotten here with no complications (so far) I'm so thankful that although I may not have my dream results I have healthy good looking breast. My heart breaks for woman who have gone through and are going through tough complications.

I LOVE having breast I am so happy that I got mine done and I can finally say that I'm at a good place with them. I look forward to watching them change this year. I know it takes a full year for them to be %100% healed.

Cheers to 4 months!

Concerns?

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your summer.

I am about to be 5 months post in a few days and I've been experiencing some pain in the bottom corner of my left breast (inner corner) it started a few days ago and it's gotten a little worse. The pain comes and goes. It's not unbearable but I don't know if I should be concerned? And what to do? My doctor is in Miami and I have not been in touch with him because my clinic kind of sucks with after care.

Please Let me know what you think xx

New