32 Years Old, Always Dreamed of Getting Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Constantino Mendieta for Past 10 Years - Miami, FL

I am so excited about my upcoming procedure...

I am so excited about my upcoming procedure scheduled next week.
I had a recent scare. On July 8, 2014, my doctor told me my white blood cells were too low to give me medical clearance for the surgery 3 weeks prior. I have since started a high protein diet over the past 2 weeks and I had to do repeat labs on 7-21-14. Well I got my results on 7-22-14 and they were GREAT! I feel great! I had no idea I was so deficient in protein, however I started a diet 3 months ago that removed the bulk of my daily protein intake.
I work in a very stressful environment of management. Some call me the firefighter, but one thing about me I do not quit until the job is complete. Which is why one day it hit me and I said I will move forward with the surgery of my dream, The Brazilian Butt Lift.
I have been researching Dr. Mendieta since spring 2004. I remember I was a senior in College and the new show “Beverly Hills 9021 Plastic surgeons” was airing all over the nation weekly. I was able to get my firsthand experience behind the walls of a plastic surgeons office.
I have gotten to a place in my life where I am ready to demand my body to do what I need it to do. I haven’t had any children, no major surgery and I’m only getting older. NOW IS THE TIME. Overcome everything I allowed to distract me and get in the way of getting my surgery. No Turning Back, Finally doing something for ME!!!!!
I am excited to have a NEW ME. This procedure is going to change my life forever! I want to ensure it is for the best.
I have done everything that has been asked of me by my primary care physician. And I’ve completed extensive research on pre- and post-surgery tips, and I have pulled together my CARE PACKAGE to ship to my hotel!
I’ve been a member of the Real Self Community and learned so much since joining. The encouragement and support prepares you in a way I would have never imagined! No TURNING BACK NOW!
My expectations:
My expectations is to have a hour glass figure with .7 ratios. I want a very small waist, curvy full buttock, round hips, and space in between my inner thighs.
Today I purchased my HIVAMAT for Lymphatic Massages. I want to ensure a speedy recovery, and I want the very best results. I want to begin using this as soon as my body can handle it. I think that if I am going to endure all of this pain I need to ensure I have the BEST EVERYTHING for recovery. It cost me an additional $3,000! After reading all the stories of post-surgery experiences regarding protein buildup, scarring of tissue, swelling, drainage, this seems like a necessity to reduce all the side effects with aggressive LIPO!

I day post surgery

Okay surgery went great, yesterday and my doctor, family and i feel my results are impeccable! My strength is really good. The pain is not as bad as anticipated. Today im regaining strength today by eating. I will post pics.

6 days post surgery

Wheew! Its been a tough week. Last night I finanlly slept 5 1/2 hours without getting out of bed. I had my bowl movement after 3 days after this ive been pretty consistent. Eating all the right foods helps with healing. Swelling is major and I learned that I can not have a message until the drains out. Yesterday the nurse was able to take out 1 drain but not both:(. So I cant push those toxins out of my lymph nodes! Im taking 21 meds a day and good ole soul food like burgers, chicken, steak!

day 7 post op

One drain still in draining more than 2 5cc within 24 period

day 9 all drains out

Met a wonderful nedical massage therapist. Shr really educated me on how my body lymphatic system responds the process liposuction and of getting tockins and fluid out of thru lympathic massages . She was not afraid of excreting fluid. Truely talented professional. Her name is msrioan medicalmassageprofessionals.com. 752 west flagger street suite 107 miami fl 33130
Miami Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing ?
Your story was so helpful. I just found out about BBL. I missed it on Dr 90210...that show only made me obsessed with TT & boobs! Now I'm hooked on RS for BBL pics & info. I'm 37 and my goal is to get my surg done for the big 4--0! I thought I was the only one waiting so long, lol. But 10 years, you are my inspiration. Please post pics...I can't wait to see you, Dr M is awesome. Happy Healing Doll!!
Happy healing sis can't wait to see your results
Wooohooo .. cant wait. Glad everything went well. Xoxo
Thanks im mending back together. Im so glad I took off the maximum time allowed. I have learned no matter how strong you feel you will still easily faint!
Good luck today!!!!
Best wishes & happy healing. Dr. Mendieta did my BBL surgery in May & he gave me the perfect .7 ratio. I'm 10 weeks post-op & loving my results. I followed his pre & post surgery care/advice to the T and highly recommend him. Enjoy your journey!
It is definitely a journey. He is a awesome doctor!
I am having this surgery in 3(!) weeks. I am not purchasing any "extras" - massages, wraps, etc. I can't fathom spending the extra money. Also, I am having the surgery on a Tuesday, and I am returning to school the following Monday (regardless of how I feel I have to)! Please post an update as soon as you can. Good luck to you :)!
Oh my! i would be too scared to return so quickly! I plan to work very diligently on my recovery before returning to work. I also can work from home, so that's also a plus.
thats true, Dr Mendietta and Dr Roberts, and from Tijuana Dr Campos was popular then, I had mine done by Dr Roberts .
Wow
Sorry my previous comment didn't post. What I sd was Wow,you've def done your homework,I love that! When I first heard abt Dr. Mendieta,it was like 7 or 8 yrs ago. My mom sd he &1 other doctor pioneered the bbl. Congrats ablnd I'll be following your journey.
Yes. I really believe what your mom said. Trust me when I say its only b/c Dr. Mendieta is my surgeon that im actually going through with this surgery!