Facial Hair Transplant More Than Exceeded Expectations

I never thought facial hair transplant was...

I never thought facial hair transplant was possible. I googled the topic one day and found great information on the topic. I gave the doctor's office a call soon after that and was given more indepth information. Representative was very helpful and responsive to my emails and phone calls. After seeing countless pictures of the before and after, I made a decision to go forward and make an appointment to have the procedure done.

I sent the doctor some pictures of myself and he responded in a very timely and professional manner. He told me that my goals are achieveable and that he can make it happen. I was very happy to hear that. I knew that this doctor was a leading expert in his field by the number of postive reviews and videos he had on online of past patients and clients.

I flew in from another state to have the procedure performed and had a very postive experience with everyone one including the hotel staff. I especially enjoyed my experience with the doctor and his staff. They were very professional and personable. They took very good care of me from the moment I step into the office to the very last moment when they escorted me out to my cab.

The result of my procedure far exceeded all my expectations and goals. I have a renewed confidence in my personal image and self esteem. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E was extremely knowledgeable and has great credentials. I hardly had to tell him what I wanted, he seemed to have read my mind and gave me great insight and advice.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in