Amazing Work! Fixed Other Surgeon's Mess - Miami, FL

I had a bad brow lift and chin implant from...

I had a bad brow lift and chin implant from another plastic surgeon 3 years ago. The brow lift left me with that awful deer in the headlights look and a big white scar across my forehead and the chin implant was terrible so I took it out but it left me with saggy skin in my neck.

The procedures I had were a reverse brow lift and mid-face lift and it has made such a difference. The reverse brow life moved my forehead down, fixed my scar so I don't have to wear bangs any more and moved my eyebrows to a very nice natural position.

The mid-face/neck lift also exceeded my expectations. My neck looks young again. He also tightened up my chin/jowl area and removed all the sagging, jowling, lines, etc. I honestly look about 10 years younger but it looks very natural. My chin looks way better than it did even when I was young. It now has a nice heart shape.

Recovery was only two weeks. One of my ears is still a little numb, but that's it. I really learned what a difference there can be between two plastic surgeons, even when they both have the same credentials and I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's an artist. He has a really good eye and will let you know if something you're thinking about won't look good. He has dozens of before and after photos and his results are amazing. He also has excellent credentials, teaches at the University of Miami, etc. The anastheseologist was also very good. I've come out of anasthesia throwing up, but this time, it was a very pleasant feeling and no queasiness.