Cant Wait to Get my New Booty/body!!! - Miami, FL

Ive been doing my research for over and year and...

Ive been doing my research for over and year and half now, and I know im ready to get a BBL. I always hated my body mostly my (love handles) Ive tried working out for a year straight and they would just never go down plus i gain all my weight in my stomach ugh. I know once i get this surgery it will really change my life forever. Im looking to get my stomach, sides, back side, bra roll area and my arms. Im getting it done for myself because im tired of wearing black shirts most of the time (to make my love handles look smaller), or bigger shirts. I cant wear tight or nice dresses cause i do not like my shape of my body. I want a nice big heart shape booty with nice curves. I want my measurements 26-46. I want 1300 to 1400 ccs in each cheek (I know i have the fat for it) I want ashley logan body/booty. She is in my profile pic. Bigger the better right!!! cant wait to share my experience with you all!!!

So I called Dr. Salama's office monday and had my...

So I called Dr. Salama's office monday and had my online consultation and i had to e mail pics of me and my dream pics.(ashley logan) Now im just waiting for the Dr. to call me back and let me know how many cc's i can get and what to do next. I would LOVE to get 1400ccs or more in each cheek!!! I also will be getting lipo from my chin too.

Hey ladies, sorry i haven't been updating been...

Hey ladies, sorry i haven't been updating been busy traveling a lot with my job. The first week in May i got a phone call saying Dr. Salama looked at my pics that i sent him and he told me what i should do before getting a BBL, is to lose about 20 pounds which im fine with that, cause thats what I plan on doing before i get the BBL. He said it would be more safe and healthier for me which i agree. I have been working out a lot and i have lost 10 pounds so far :) I still plan on getting my BBL in Feb of 2013. I will be getting lipo from my back side, sides, stomach, arms and chin for sure, im still thinking about my thighs because they are all muscle anyway so im not to sure yet but i will defiantly keep you ladies posted!!!!

Anyone already put their deposit down but has to cancel? I'll take it if so!!!

Looking for someone who already put their deposit down but wants to cancel for some reason....Please send me a massage and we can work something out!! Thanks!!

More wish pics!!!

And more wish pics I found!!!

New update!!

Hey ladies!! So I still haven't put my deposit down with Dr. Salama just because I WANT to lose 25 to 30 pounds before I get this surgery. I have i have 24 more pounds to lose. I just gotta keep this up!! So I was watch love and hip hop Atl last night and Mimi went to dr jimerson for breast implants, so it made me look him up online and OH MY GOSH the pics of the BIG bootys. I'm a little confused now :-/ I want a big bubble booty with hips. Dr. Salama does amazing work!! Dr.salama is a little cheaper but I don't mind paying whatever for a nice big booty!!! Ladies has anyone first decided to go to Salama but then was thinking jimerson and went with him? I was told a lot of the ladies on love and hip hop Atl got BBL from jimerson and their bootys look amazing!!! I guess I'll do more research on jimerson....take care ladies!!!

So confused :-/

Hey ladies...so I called dr. Jimerson office today and spoke with maxine I believe that was her name, she sounded very sweet. She went over a lot of things and she told me the price that dr jimerson charges it's more than what dr Salama is charging :-/ but I guess I don't care how much I gotta pay I just want a safe surgery and a BIG booty. So I guess I have a hole lot of thinking to do. I started my diet 3 weeks ago and lost 6 pounds I just gotta keep it up cause I want to lose 25 pounds. If your wondering why all of a sudden I'm thinking about going to dr j cause I might be moving to NC from NY and from NC to GA is only 7 hrs away that would def save me a lot of money cause whoever is coming with me I would be buying their plane ticket. So I'm gonna do more research and when I make my mind up I'll let you ladies know!!

Found new wish pics!! Deleted old ones

Question....

Have any ladies got the bbl and had kids after? Does it ruin your booty and body? I know everyone's body is different but I'm just very worried. I have no kids but I do plan on having kids in about 3 years and I plan on getting my bbl next year from dr jimerson now he's booked up until aug. 2014 unless you pay cash and get on the fast track list which you could move up to April or may of 2014. I missed one of the webinar last night so Sarah (she's a sweet heart) she sent me a recorded video of it explaining everything for a bbl.....
10,300- if you finance
9,800- if you pay cash
1,150- to add hips
950- any extra area of lipo. I'm getting arms and bra roll so that's 1,900 more
Total= 13,800 if pay cash(I think they said 500 off if pay cash so that's 13,300
14,300 if finance

The reason I think I'm gonna switch to dr J because I might be moving and ill only be 7 hours away from dr J. So that means I won't have to buy 2 plane tickets and I won't have to rent a car (ill have my car) while I'm in GA plus I'm gonna ask dr j if I could say the first 4 nights in GA then come back to get drains out. (Not sure yet) That would be saving me a lot of money.

Before pic

OMG!

So in one month I've lost 9.5 pounds. I've been working my butt off by eating very healthy and working out a lot. I feel great and I see a change in my body! :-)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

you can't go wrong with Dr J is is the only dr putting out them huge bootys! he is amazing u seen mine 2 months post op and extremely happy! good luck I'm here if u have any questions staatskhrissy@yahoo.com
Yes girl your booty looks amazing, I want my booty just like yours!!! The only thing that is stopping me from getting a bbl is money, but if I want it bad enough which i do I'll make it happen. I bet you get a lot of haters looking at that sexy booty ;-) lol congrats I'm so happy you love your bbl.
Hey Bbl Sister, I love your reviews and I wish you the best on your journey. What's the name of that plastic Surgery app you used? I would love to see what I will look like after surgery.
Thanks Hun. I love your wish pics!! The app is called lift/tuck there's a dr on it wearing a green shirt. I wish you the best and I will be following you as we'll. :-)
Best Wishes on your journey!!!! I'll b following you.... Cant wait to see your results :)
I went to dr jimmerson and am 6 weeks post op! He is the best and go rid of my love handles and put into my hips!! Now I have best body ever! Check out my before and after pics
Wow I checked out your profile damn girl you look amazing!!! I'm glad you are having a safe and speedy recovery. I'm def. going with dr.Jimerson. What hotel did you stay at?
Ashley Logan, most of my pics are of her. Not sure of the girls name in the green top.
Nice wish pics!!! Some of yours are mine too :) Do u know the name of the model in the bun and sunglasses at the beach and the model in the green top?
I wanted to go to salama but I didn't know how many days i would have to spend in fl! His work is awesome
Salama is the man for sure! I was told you should spend 9 days, I wish I knew someone that lives in fl, so I wouldn't have to spend money for a hotel and could use the money for massages but oh we'll. I'm very excited but kinda nervous about getting this done. Good luck!!
Hi, her name is Ashley Logan. Yes she does have a very nice shape, thats how i want my shape to be!!!! Thanks and likewise :)
Hi Mel,
Who is the woman in the pictures? would really like to find some more pictures of her. Her shape is amazing!
Best of luck for Feb also :)
I didn't call for a date yet, but Im thinking about the end of feb or 2013. Ive already been buying stuff i need for it lol. When is your date? and do you plan on going to Dr. Salama?
What's ur date?
Thank You, will do!!!!!
Goodluckk :) keep us posted !
Lol aww...yeah i'm excited too hunny.. I am sooooo over this body.lol...I would like 1100-1150 ccs....I think that's the most I can get anyway if I Have to get a tt. my.while family is going with me..I guess they'll use the opportunity as a mini getaway lol..I don't mind as long as I have company lol..Dr Salama may not have suggested a tt to you probably because he thinks you have good elasticity and with the compression from Salama garment your stomach will tighten up and bounce back nicely. I actually haven't gotten feedback from Salama regarding a tt i'm just assuming I'll need one..lol..it would be nice not to Have to get one but i'm going to go meet with him in person in to see what he says July. I'll put some pics Up soon ..sorry for the long post and typos lol
Well good luck and keep me posted!!!
OMG you only have few more months :) I havent booked my date yet, but im thinking the end of feb of 2013, it will give me enough time to lose the weight plus save up little more cash. Do you have anyone going with you? i looked on you profile and didnt see any pics of you, by looking at my tummy do you think ill need a TT? When dr. S looked at my pics he never said anything about a TT so i hope i dont need one. What hotel are you staying at? and where are you buying your garments at? ive bought few things already that i need LOL funny thing is like i said before i havent even set a date yet with the Dr. can you tell im excited LOL. Cant wait to see your after pics :) how many ccs do you want in?
Thanks doll. Yeah I have the same issues..im losing weight as well. Yeah i'm #teamsalama my date is Aug 29. I'm sure I'll have to get a tt as well ugh lol
Hey lottaazz no i dont mind sharing my weight. When i sent the pics to the dr i was 220, as of right now i weight 210 ive lost 10 pounds. I dont look like i weight that much, i do have a lot of muscle in my legs and thighs. I gain all my weight in my damn stomach and sides LOL i HATE it. Do you have a dr picked out? and when do you plan on getting your BBL?
Hey melissa01 do u mind me asking what your current weight is. I think we have similar shape and i'm trying to see if I need to lose weight as well. I understand if that's too personal and don't want to Answer. Thanks doll
Thank You zero2012!!!!!