Your Search is over - Miami

I had a brazilian butt lift because I needed to...

I had a brazilian butt lift because I needed to remove stubborn fat from my body and then inject that fat into my buttocks to return my body to pre-pregnancy shape. Dr. P is a true artist!!! Love him, his credentials, and his staff.

Ladies,

At RealSelf we take several steps, before publishing reviews, to ensure that they are not fake or spam. You are all entitled to your opinion, however, there is no proof to show that this review or the reviewer is affiliated with the provider.

The user who posted the review has returned to state that they had the procedure and has provided before/after pics. After further checks there is still nothing that would suggest this review is not genuine.

At this stage the comments have devolved into "he says/she says" and are neither helpful nor, in some circumstances, appropriate.

I have now closed comments on this review to allow the situation to die down. Please contact me directly, via PM, if you need any further assistance.

Kirsty

Fake fraud & phony. Tell the truth and shame the devil! At this time and age there r so many horrible stories you hear about plastic surgery gone wrong. Us women have joined this site for honest reviews, research, protection, & advice. Stop ruining the integrity of this site. If you have a "real" story or experience to tell, tell it bc many people choose their doctor based off reviews from this site.
This girl isn't blog saavy but she was smart enough to delete one picture and add two more....Mmmmmm I don't believe you.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is hands down the best plastic surgeon in Miami. I had a brazilian Butt Lift and I love my results!!!!